3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ai®a©ob®a

Bill Cosby Found Guilty of Sexual Assault

Ai®a©ob®a

December 30th 2015

Bill Cosby To be charged with sexual assault stemming from a 2004 case.

Probable Cause Affidavit

The latest on the announcement of a criminal charge against Bill Cosby in Pennsylvania (all times local):

10 a.m.

Bill Cosby has been charged with sexual assault more than a decade after a former Temple University employee told police the comedian drugged and violated her at his home near Philadelphia.

It's the first criminal charge against Cosby over his conduct with women, which has received new scrutiny in the past year.

The Montgomery County prosecutor announced Wednesday that Cosby had been charged with aggravated indecent assault, a felony. It's a reversal of a decision by a previous district attorney, who declined to charge Cosby in 2005.

Cosby's lawyer declined to comment on the case before the announcement. The 78-year-old comedian previously said under oath that he had consensual sexual contact with the woman.

Prosecutors reopened the case as new evidence was unsealed in the woman's related civil case and dozens of women came forward with similar accusations.

9:50 a.m.

Two people familiar with a prosecutor's decision say Bill Cosby will be charged in the investigation of an alleged sexual assault more than a decade ago.

The two people spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because Montgomery County prosecutors had yet to make the announcement.

It's the first criminal charges against Cosby over his conduct with women, which has received new scrutiny in the past year.

A former Temple University employee told police the comedian drugged and violated her at his home near Philadelphia. Prosecutors are set to announce the results of their investigation Wednesday morning.

A previous district attorney declined to charge Cosby in 2005.

The 78-year-old comedian previously said under oath that he had consensual sexual contact with the woman.

Prosecutors reopened the case as new evidence was unsealed in the woman's related civil case and dozens of women came forward with similar accusations.

9:30 a.m.

Prosecutors in Pennsylvania are set to announce whether Bill Cosby will be charged over an encounter with a woman 12 years ago.

Montgomery County prosecutors say they will announce the results of a new investigation on Wednesday at 10 a.m.

A former Temple University employee told police the comedian drugged and violated her at his home near Philadelphia in 2004.

Cosby's lawyer declined to comment on the case before the announcement. The 78-year-old comedian previously said under oath that he had consensual sexual contact with the woman.

A previous district attorney declined to charge Cosby in 2005. Prosecutors reopened the case as new evidence was unsealed in the woman's related civil case and dozens of women came forward with similar accusations.

Updated: 7/20/15- More infomation from a depostion Bill Cosby admitted to sexually assaulting a woman who filed a law suit again him and pay hush money to other women to keep them quiet

Nov 26th 2014

Original CNN Article

The allegations about Bill Cosby keep coming.

For decades, Cosby was thought of in glowing terms as a perceptive comedian, upbeat pitchman and genial father figure. His public personality made him more than rich -- it made him a role model, admired for his support of education and his no-nonsense talks on parenting and achievement.

In recent weeks, that persona has been paired with another, much darker image.

On Tuesday, the famed comedian and TV star was accused of rape by Janice Dickinson, a former model. In an interview on "Entertainment Tonight," Dickinson claimed Cosby assaulted her in 1982 after the two had dinner in Lake Tahoe.

Cosby attorney Marty Singer was blunt in his response.

Janice Dickinson's story accusing Bill Cosby of rape is a lie," he told CNN in a statement. "There is a glaring contradiction between what she is claiming now for the first time and what she wrote in her own book and what she told the media back in 2002. Ms. Dickinson did an interview with the New York Observer in September 2002 entitled 'Interview With a Vamp' completely contradicting her new story about Mr. Cosby.

"That interview a dozen years ago said 'she didn't want to go to bed with him and he blew her off.' Her publisher HarperCollins can confirm that no attorney representing Mr. Cosby tried to kill the alleged rape story (since there was no such story) or tried to prevent her from saying whatever she wanted about Bill Cosby in her book."

He added, "Documentary proof and Ms. Dickinson's own words show that her new story about something she now claims happened back in 1982 is a fabricated lie."

Dickinson's allegations come on the heels of other rape accusations. Cosby has repeatedly said the allegations are untrue. He has never been prosecuted.

Over the weekend, Cosby was asked about "serious allegations raised about you" by NPR's Scott Simon.

"Do you have any response to those charges?" Simon asked.

In response, Cosby shook his head in silence.

On Sunday, Cosby attorney John P. Schmitt released a written statement. "Over the last several weeks, decade-old, discredited allegations against Mr. Cosby have resurfaced," Schmitt said. "The fact that they are being repeated does not make them true. Mr. Cosby does not intend to dignify these allegations with any comment."

The accusations have received wide publicity in recent weeks, spurred in particular by two events: a viral video of comedian Hannibal Buress in which he called Cosby a "rapist," and an attempt to create a Cosby meme sponsored by Cosby's Twitter account. The latter led to many images of Cosby with the rape accusations emblazoned over his picture.

The allegations have taken a toll on Cosby's family-friendly, fatherly image. On Tuesday, Netflix announced that a Cosby special, set to debut November 28, would be postponed. Then, on Wednesday, his old network, NBC, announced that a Cosby show in the works has been scuttled.

The events detailed by Cosby's accusers took place over many decades. Five women have gone on record in describing them. Another woman, Andrea Constand, approached Montgomery County,
Pennsylvania, authorities in 2005, but prosecutors decided they had "insufficient credible and admissible evidence."

"The desire on our part to move forward was pretty strong," Bruce Castor, then the Montgomery County district attorney, told CNN's "New Day" on Wednesday. "The problem with the case was she waited a year until she told police about it."

At the time, Cosby lawyer Walter M. Phillips Jr. told CNN the allegations were "utterly preposterous" and "plainly bizarre."

Constand later filed a civil suit. Her lawyers said they found 13 Jane Doe witnesses with similar stories. However, Constand's suit was settled in November 2006, and the witnesses were never called. Terms have not been disclosed.

Here are details on the other five named women:

Name: Joan Tarshis
Who was: a 19-year-old actress
When alleged events happened: Late 1969
At the time, Cosby was: a year removed from his hit TV series, "I Spy," starting work on a new sitcom, "The Bill Cosby Show," and one of the most popular comedians in America. His 1968 album, "

To Russell, My Brother, Whom I Slept With," had won a Grammy as best comedy performance in March -- Cosby's fifth straight win in the category.

The accusation: Tarshis, who later became a journalist and music industry publicist, said she met Cosby while visiting Los Angeles. The two became friendly. One night after a taping of his sitcom, he invited her back to his bungalow and fixed her a "redeye" (a Bloody Mary topped with beer, her regular drink).

"The next thing I remember was coming to on his couch while being undressed," she told Hollywood Elsewhere. "I was sickened by what was happening to me and shocked that this man I had idolized was now raping me. Of course I told no one." It was the first of two incidents, Tarshis said.
When she went public: 2014

Name: Tamara Green
Who was: an aspiring model in her early 20s
When alleged events happened: 1970
At the time, Cosby was: starring on "The Bill Cosby Show." A year later, he would start guesting on the children's program "The Electric Company."
The accusation: Green, who later became an attorney, said she met Cosby at a working lunch with several other people. She was suffering from the flu and Cosby "went into some sort of office area at the back of the restaurant and he produced two capsules in his hand," she told the "Today Show's" Matt Lauer. She took the capsules, which at first made her feel "great" and then left her "almost literally face down on the table of this restaurant."
m
Cosby took her to her apartment and started "groping me and kissing me and touching me and handling me and you know, taking off my clothes," Green said. After telling Cosby "that if he didn't kill me and he tried to rape me, it was going to go very badly," he left two $100 bills on her coffee table and left.

When Green went public, a lawyer for Cosby told "Today," "Miss Green's allegations are absolutely false. Mr. Cosby does not know the name Tamara Green or (maiden name) Tamara Lucier, and the incident she describes did not happen. The fact that she may have repeated this story to others is not corroboration."
When she went public: 2005

Name: Janice Dickinson
Who was: a noted model
When alleged events happened: 1982
At the time, Cosby was: touring as a comedian and well-known for his Jell-O and Coca-Cola commercials.
The accusation: Dickinson says that she and Cosby had dinner in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, and he gave her a glass of red wine and a pill she believed was for menstrual cramps. "The last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain," she told "Entertainment Tonight."

Dickinson said she wanted to write about the incident in her 2002 memoir "No Lifeguard on Duty," but said Cosby's lawyers told her to remove details.

Marty Singer, the Cosby attorney, told TheWrap.com that her claim is untrue. "(N)either Mr. Cosby or any of his representatives ever communication (sic) with the publisher about any alleged rape or sexual assault about the book," he said.
When she went public: 2014

Name: Beth Ferrier
Who was: a model in her early 20s
When alleged events happened: mid-1980s
At the time, Cosby was: a touring comedian, advertising pitchman and, starting in 1984, the star of "The Cosby Show," the No. 1 show on television.

The accusation: Ferrier told the Philadelphia Daily News and People magazine that she met Cosby in Denver in the mid-'80s. He mentored her for a time but, one night, she said he gave her a drugged cappuccino. "I woke up in my car in the parking lot with my clothes all a mess," she said.

"I wondered, I still wonder, 'What did he do with me? Why was my bra unhooked?' "

The two later conducted an "on-and-off consensual affair" that lasted several years, wrote People's Alex Tresniowski. "He kept luring me in," Ferrier told the magazine. "I felt like I couldn't say no."

At the time, Cosby's publicist told People that he had no comment.
When she went public: 2005

Name: Barbara Bowman
Who was: a teenage model and actress
When alleged events happened: mid-1980s
At the time, Cosby was: starring in "The Cosby Show."
The accusation: In 1985, Cosby met the then 17-year-old Bowman in Denver and visited her a number of times, giving her acting lessons and "flying me around to major cities to events," she told Newsweek. After she turned 18, Cosby "assaulted (me) a number of times." In an incident in New York, Bowman "had one glass of wine and then I blacked out. I woke up throwing up in the toilet. ... I was wearing a white T-shirt that wasn't mine, and he was in a white robe."

In an incident in Atlantic City, an angry Cosby "got on top of me and started taking his pants off and I was screaming and crying and begging him to leave me alone and I fought so hard and I was screaming so loud that he got mad and threw me aside and got away from me, and that was it."

The statement of Cosby attorney Schmitt, released Sunday, said, "Over the last several weeks,

decade-old, discredited allegations against Mr. Cosby have resurfaced. The fact that they are being repeated does not make them true. Mr. Cosby does not intend to dignify these allegations with any comment."
When she went public: 2006.

July 6th Article

Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex

PHILADELPHIA (AP) Bill Cosby admitted in 2005 that he secured quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with and that he gave the sedative to at least one woman and other people, according to documents obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

Cosby's lawyers insisted that two of the accusers knew they were taking quaaludes from the comedian, according to the unsealed documents.

Nevertheless, attorneys for some of the numerous women suing Cosby seized on the testimony as powerful corroboration of what they have been saying all along: that he drugged and raped women.

The AP had gone to court to compel the release of a deposition in a sexual-abuse case filed by former Temple University employee Andrea Constand, the first of a cascade of lawsuits against him that have severely damaged his good-guy image.

Cosby's lawyers had objected to the release of the material, arguing it would embarrass him. Ultimately, a judge unsealed just a small portion of the deposition.

"The stark contrast between Bill Cosby, the public moralist and Bill Cosby, the subject of serious allegations concerning improper (and perhaps criminal) conduct is a matter as to which the AP and by extension the public has a significant interest," U.S. District Judge Eduardo Robreno wrote.

Cosby, with his oft-espoused views on topics including childrearing, family life, education and crime, "has voluntarily narrowed the zone of privacy that he is entitled to claim," the judge wrote.

Cosby, who starred as Dr. Cliff Huxtable on "The Cosby Show" from 1984 to 1992, settled Constand's lawsuit under confidential terms in 2006. His lawyers in the Philadelphia case did not immediately return telephone calls seeking comment on Monday. Constand consented to be identified but did not want to comment, her lawyer said.

"This evidence shows a pattern in which defendant 'mentored' naive young women and introduced drugs into the relationship, with and without the woman's knowledge, in order for him to achieve sexual satisfaction," Constand's lawyer, Dolores M. Troiani, argued in court papers.

Cosby, 77, has been accused by more than two dozen women of sexual misconduct in episodes dating back more than four decades. Cosby has never been charged with a crime, and the statute of limitations on most of the accusations has expired.

"If today's report is true, Mr. Cosby admitted under oath 10 years ago sedating women for sexual purposes," said Lisa Bloom, attorney for model Janice Dickinson, who says she was drugged and raped. "Given that, how dare he publicly vilify Ms. Dickinson and accuse her of lying when she tells a very similar story?"

Celebrity attorney Gloria Allred, who is representing several women, said she hopes to use the admission in court cases against the comedian.

Cosby, giving sworn testimony in the lawsuit accusing him of sexual assaulting Constand at his home in Pennsylvania in 2004, said he obtained seven quaalude prescriptions in the 1970s. Constand's lawyer asked if he had kept the sedatives through the 1990s, after they were banned, but was frustrated by objections from Cosby's attorney.

"When you got the quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.
"Yes," Cosby answered.

"Did you ever give any of these young women the quaaludes without their knowledge?" Troiani asked.

Cosby's lawyer again objected, leading Troiani to petition the federal judge to force Cosby to cooperate.

Cosby later said he gave Constand three half-pills of Benadryl, although Troiani in the documents voices doubt that was the drug involved.

Cosby had fought the AP's efforts to unseal the testimony, with his lawyer arguing that the deposition could reveal details of Cosby's marriage, sex life and prescription drug use.

"It would be terribly embarrassing for this material to come out," lawyer George M. Gowen III argued in June.

He also said the material would "prejudice him in eyes of the jury pool in Massachusetts," where Cosby is fighting defamation lawsuits brought by women who say his representatives smeared them by accusing them of lying.

Robreno, the judge, had temporarily sealed some documents in the Constand lawsuit but never ruled on a final seal before the case was settled. Under federal court rules in Pennsylvania, documents must be unsealed after two years unless a party can show specific harm. The judge ruled that Cosby's potential embarrassment was insufficient.

Robreno asked last month why Cosby was fighting the release of his sworn testimony, given that the accusations in the Constand lawsuit were already public.

"Why would he be embarrassed by his own version of the facts?" the judge said.
Cosby resigned in December from the board of trustees at Temple, where he was the popular face of the Philadelphia school in advertisements, fundraising campaigns and commencement speeches.

Lawyer Gayle Sproul, representing the AP, in court last month called the married Cosby "an icon" who "held himself out as someone who would guide the public in ways of morality."

Troiani, summarizing her evidence, painted a starkly different picture.

Cosby "has evidenced a predilection for sexual contact with women who are unconscious or drugged. His victims are young, 'star struck' and totally trusting of his public persona," Troiani argued.

July 20th AP Report

Bill Cosby detailed his womanizing, secrecy efforts a decade ago

Under oath in a hotel away from the TV cameras and the soapbox where he did his public moralizing Bill Cosby sketched a very different image of America's Dad: a philanderer who plied young women with quaaludes, claimed to be adept at reading their unspoken desires and tried to use his wealth to keep "Mrs. Cosby" in the dark.

The portrait comes from Cosby's own words in a transcript of a 2005-06 deposition taken in Philadelphia. It is the only publicly available testimony he has given in response to accusations he drugged and sexually assaulted dozens of women over four decades. Cosby has denied the allegations, calling the sexual contact consensual.
In his testimony, the comedian told of how he tried to gain women's trust and make them comfortable by talking about their families, their education and their career aspirations.

He seemed casual about his affairs, describing his relationship with one woman this way: "We had sex and we had dinners and sex and rendezvous."

Asked how it ended, he said: "Stopped calling for rendezvous."
Why? "Just moving on."

There's no clear-cut evidence in the documents that he committed a sex crime, but his testimony adds to the unsavory details that have all but wrecked his nice-guy reputation as TV's Dr. Cliff Huxtable and made a mockery of his preaching about decency and personal responsibility.

The full transcript, obtained by The Associated Press on Sunday, is from a lawsuit filed by a former Temple University employee who accused the comedian of drugging and molesting her. Earlier this month, a judge unsealed small excerpts from the transcript as a result of a lawsuit from the AP.

The New York Times was the first to obtain the entire transcript, after learning it was publicly available through a court reporting service.

In the deposition, Cosby said that on one occasion, he reached into Temple employee Andrea Constand's pants and fondled her, taking her silence as a green light.

"I don't hear her say anything. And I don't feel her say anything. And so I continue and I go into the area that is somewhere between permission and rejection. I am not stopped," he said.

He said she then groped him in return. Later that night, he said, he tried to have more sexual contact with her, but she said no, and "I pull back."

He said that he avoided intercourse with her, suggesting he was afraid she would become too attached to him. Intercourse, he said, "is something that I feel the woman will succumb to more of a romance and more of a feeling, not love, but it's deeper than a playful situation."

He said Constand was not upset when she left that night, and he assured his questioner: "I think I'm a pretty decent reader of people and their emotions in these romantic sexual things, whatever you want to call them."
Cosby's lawyers and representatives did not respond Sunday to email and telephone calls.

Patrick O'Connor, the lawyer representing Cosby in the deposition, told The Philadelphia Inquirer that the transcript offers only a one-sided account since Constand's deposition remains sealed. He said he believed the release of the transcript violated the terms of the 2006 settlement in her case.

The 78-year-old comic has never been charged with a crime. In most cases, the statute of limitations has run out, though at least one case, from 2008, is still under investigation in Los Angeles.

During the four days of questioning, Cosby and his lawyer often clashed with Constand's attorney, with Cosby himself debating his questioner over the definitions of words.

Constand had accused Cosby of drugging her with something powerful and molesting her on a different occasion. Cosby, however, testified that he gave her three half-pills of the cold and allergy medicine Benadryl, telling her: "I have three friends for you to make you relax." He denied assaulting her.

"I think Andrea is a liar, and I know she's a liar because I was there," he said under oath.

Cosby testified that in the 1970s, he received about seven prescriptions for quaaludes from a Los Angeles doctor who has since died. He acknowledged he obtained them with the intention of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with.

He denied giving women the powerful sedatives without their knowledge. He said he used quaaludes "the same as a person would say, 'Have a drink.'"

Constand's lawyer, Dolores Troianai, asked Cosby about his wife's knowledge of his affairs.
He said his wife, Camille, to whom he has been married since 1964, learned about the Constand case and others in which he was accused of wrongdoing. But he said he hid cases from her, funneling money to one woman through accounts that "Mrs. Cosby" would not see.

Bruce Castor, the suburban Philadelphia prosecutor who declined to bring charges in the Constand case a decade ago, told the AP earlier this month that if he is elected again he will review the unsealed court documents to see if Cosby committed perjury.

The AP generally does not identify people who say they have been sexually assaulted unless they agree to have their names published, as Constand has done.

Edited by AiraCobra

TenEightyOne

If there's truth, I hope it's found... if there are lies, I hope they're found.

I'm a big fan of Bill Cosby but, like most people, I only know him from public performances. Who's to say what's true and what isn't from our distance?

Sadly I've got a feeling that there may be truth in this.

Ai®a©ob®a

really, the only interesting thing about this story is that someone actually thought this would be a good idea...

B2icKMvCYAEHvZz.jpg sh

Whoever though of that would have to be the stupidest person on earth to not realize how bad it'll backfire.

cosby-meme-8.png

Story.jpg

Edited by Troubadour

EphemeralStar

:( Man, I love Bill Cosby. I still do, but ew.

universetwisters

He bippity-bopped them in the zippitydos.

Coin

cosby0.jpg

K20

this reminds me of the early days of the saville inquiry. where no one in the public knew about the goings on. and kids back then were scared of telling the police/parents, and those who did were told to keep it shut.

i read on the net about how everyone is coming out now, why so late, blah blah. accusing those who point the finger at celebs. but nothing happens, and no one pays attention if one person complains, but if 10 others come out, its listened to, as its too large to conceal. and its a little bit of dutch courage for those who have been abused to come out with their story.

but there's a risk 1 or 2 are there for the attention. but looking at the scale of this, i doubt these cosby accusations are false.

saw a mini new report of how theres a network of pedophile rings around the globe for the rich and famous. they contain celebs, politicians, and wealthy people who like to touch kids. the cover up is on a global scale. police are used as cleaners [just like the saville case]. and kids who are too old [eg 10 years], are made to "disappear", as they pose a risk to identify the culprit.

i've lost trust in all politicians and people of high power, i'd love to pis$ on them.

my 2 cents.

EDIT: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11239535/Father-claims-Scotland-Yard-covered-up-sons-murder-by-Westminster-paedophiles.html

Edited by K20

johnny_zoo

Well I think theres probably some truth to this because of a few reasons.

1) He hasn't denied the charges.

2) The stories have a similar thread of drugging

3) Sexual molestation/raping/drugging/pedophila is common thing among the Hollywood elites

The main reason I believe is Cosby hasn't denied it and that's the first thing one would do if they knew they were innocent. If Barbara Bowman was lying to boost her career why choose Cosby one of Americas national treasures she would choose someone thats looked down upon or someone more likely to do this kind of thing. Another reason it could be true. It's a shame that someone liked like Cosby might end his days in infamy rather than eminence as he was the first comedian I ever liked.

If he did do it what I don't understand is why Bill Cosby feels he had to rape women instead of ask them for sex? Someone in his position back then could have almost any woman he wanted surely being a rich and famous comedian.

El Dildo

3) Sexual molestation/raping/drugging/pedophila is common thing among the Hollywood elites

I'm afraid this is nonsense.

but everything else you said holds up.

Cosby is probably guilty.

I cucked Alex Jones

If he did do it what I don't understand is why Bill Cosby feels he had to rape women instead of ask them for sex? Someone in his position back then could have almost any woman he wanted surely being a rich and famous comedian.

Because he has a fetish for power and control.

johnny_zoo

Is it because he can't be brought before a court that he has gone for absolutely 'no comment'? I think his lawyers have advised him to do this kind of a ignore it and it will go away tactic.

universetwisters

Didn't one of the chicks who said he raped her completely contradict in a book she wrote a few years ago?

Jonesizzle

Didn't one of the chicks who said he raped her completely contradict in a book she wrote a few years ago?

... yes, re-read the original post, it mentions that.

There's something behind the allegations, hopefully indisputable proof comes (doubtful) so this doesn't end with more questions than answers.

make total destroy
There's something behind the allegations

Like, sh*t, I don't know, maybe it's that Bill Cosby is a rapist?

Ai®a©ob®a

Sadly what he says is true, I don't know about now but back in the 70-80's molestation and rape of child actors wasn't uncommon by agents, directors and even adult co-stars of kids.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/12/05/recent-charges-sexual-abuse-children-in-hollywood-just-tip-iceberg-experts-say/

El Dildo

yeah I know that it's happened before.

I wasn't denying it.

but to call it a "common thing" is not true.

darthYENIK

Slipping someone a Mickey wasn't viewed the same way in the 60s/70s as it is today. The term "date rape" didn't exist before 1975.

I'm not trying to defend him, just explain why these accusations would come out now and not when the incidents occured. If these women went to the police back then, they'd probably have not had much recourse.

reiniat

Sadly what he says is true, I don't know about now but back in the 70-80's molestation and rape of child actors wasn't uncommon by agents, directors and even adult co-stars of kids.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/12/05/recent-charges-sexual-abuse-children-in-hollywood-just-tip-iceberg-experts-say/

Goddammit, Justin Bieber was born in the wrong time.

Also, Fox news article, am i supposed to believe that?

Finn 7 five 11

Well I think theres probably some truth to this because of a few reasons.

1) He hasn't denied the charges.

2) The stories have a similar thread of drugging

This is why I think he's guilty too. A shame.

They are all very consistent with each other, down to nearly every detail, follows a clear pattern.

Twilight Sky

If having women wanting to give you some at the drop of dime, with no bullsh*t, no strings attached, due to you being an actor and a well renowned one for that matter doesn't translate into having power and control, I don't know what does..

Clem Fandango

If having women wanting to give you some at the drop of dime, with no bullsh*t, no strings attached, due to you being an actor and a well renowned one for that matter doesn't translate into having power and control, I don't know what does..

Yes but rape is about violence first and foremost, not sex.

MikeyBelic

This just saddens me. Nothing good can come of it.

Some old man who is probably guilty will spend the rest of his life with the regrets of what he shouldn't have done, at least hopefully he's reformed enough if he did it to think like that and a bunch of woman who've been traumatized by this will probably feel no different for the rest of there lives.

I just don't want to hear anything more about it, isn't there any non-washed up politicians, actors, entertainers or singers we can trust?

johnny_zoo

Which is why I think he did it because of deeper underlying issues.

Whites heavily oppressed blacks in the 1950s through 80's and no doubt any black male such as Bill Cosby growing up in this time period will have a reason to harbor resentment towards whites in general. I think his sexual domination of women who were all white shows he was degrading what America (you could say "white men") placed on a pedestal and by degrading and raping white women was a way of feeling superior to those who had made him feel inferior.

It wasn't just about the sex with white women as is quite clear otherwise he could have asked or 'courted' them like a normal person, it seems to be about power and control but notice its mainly white women involved in this so that has to be a factor in him doing this at all. And he did it while he was married so its not like he was likely to be starved of sex assuming his marriage was going well of course. You see, to drug and rape someone you need to think of the person as less than human and have a lot of anger and hatred bottled up or at least opened when the rape is occurring. No one ever raped while emotionally calm and to do it shows someone who had much disdain hatred for his victims probably white women in general which could be an extension of his repressed anger at white society for being discriminated against growing up in a racist society. Who knows I'm just typing aloud here.

Edited by johnny_zoo

MikeyBelic

Which is why I think he did it because of deeper underlying issues.

Whites heavily oppressed blacks in the 1950s through 80's and no doubt any black male such as Bill Cosby growing up in this time period will have a reason to harbor resentment towards whites in general. I think his sexual domination of women who were all white shows he was degrading what America (you could say "white men") placed on a pedestal and by degrading and raping white women was a way of feeling superior to those who had made him feel inferior.

It wasn't just about the sex with white women as is quite clear otherwise he could have asked or 'courted' them like a normal person, it seems to be about power and control but notice its mainly white women involved in this so that has to be a factor in him doing this at all. And he did it while he was married. You see, to drug and rape someone you need to think of the person as less than human or of no value at all so to do it, so his actions shows someone who had much disdain/dislike for his victims probably white women in general which could be an extension of his repressed anger at white society for being discriminated against growing up in a racist society. Who knows I'm just typing aloud here.

Interesting thought there. South Africa is heading down that dangerous path and it's honestly extremely depressing to watch, so much for reform..

KFranchise

PUT MOLLY ALL IN HER PUDDING POP............SHE EEN KNOW IT

I TOOK HER HOME AND WIPPITY ZIPPITY WOO! SHE EEN KNOW IT

Sorry Bill....

Ai®a©ob®a

Goddammit, Justin Bieber was born in the wrong time.

Also, Fox news article, am i supposed to believe that?

Hey i'm the same way i don't like to Fox news either but in this article they are actually not wrong.

You just need to google Hollywood Child Rape or other associated terms and you'll come up iwth more articles just like that one.

lil weasel

It is NEVER in the interest of the Accused to make any statements outside of Court.

They are never used to prove innocence and can only fuel further allegations.

A single misstatement or error of memory will drive the stake into the accused's heart.

So KEEP your MOUTH SHUT! It is the duty of the Prosecution to prove the fact, do not give them help.

Remember, Once accused, always abused regardless of the case verdict.

The wonders of Trial by Press.

[simpson and Jackson have gone before.]

Advice to all, If you do not say anything, to anyone, it is difficult to be called a lair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

K20

Some old man who is probably guilty will spend the rest of his life with the regrets of what he shouldn't have done,

I REALLY doubt he had any regret, if there is any regret its probably regret that he's been caught at this moment in time, and he should have covered his tracks better.

Child molesters and abusers have no regret. anyone accused who says they regret what they did is bullsh*tting.

No lie.

politicians, royal families and celebrities all have money and power. they've all done something illegal that the normal person wouldn't get away with.

how do we know brad and angelina [apologies if you aint done nothing wrong] ain't got people in a basement, and using them as slaves and abusing them daily, and when they are finished with them and need new meat they "dispose of them". its not so far fetched when there's ACTUAL people locking up kids in rooms and basements for years without being caught, even having kids. a person with large amounts of money and power will most likely never be caught. people follow them like dogs and kiss every step they take.

Edited by K20

Doc Rikowski

He might be innocent.

I'll wait for the result of the trial.

People are capable to lie about everything and celebs are an easy target for such accusations.