Eram

The GTA V Secrets and Mysteries Hunt

Deadman2112

just tired of the merry-go-dround

oops I ment round

Lmfao twitter?

That one actually made me laugh

NO. I'm not a bitter, sour, rotten Orange LOL

Although I have seen that there is a guy with my screen name on there.

I guess there are no points for originality, but there is no substitute for the real thing.

Hunt?

Hunt For What?

but you're good

don't mind me.

just thinking out loud

322 and closing

Edited by Deadman2112

RedDagger

Alright, we're gonna give this thread another shot at life, however to prevent the problems caused previously, any whiffs of antagonism and/or off topic-vagueposting are going to be an instant tem-ban.

Have fun!

My name was reset

I have a new mural theory, and I would like to hear what you guys think:

Devs and artists placing rocks and other terrain in the game. They are messing with the shadows, making sure everything looks good. Somebody notices one of the shadows kinda looks like a man with a backpack or something. Another dev adds the baseball bat to make it look even more like a person. Somebody draws a stick figure representation of what they saw in the shadow and hangs it up somewhere in the office. Dave Dixon is strolling through the office, procrastinating as usual, and notices the drawing. Dave thinks it looks like a guy with a jetpack. Instead of going back to work on whatever he is supposed to be doing, Dave decides to incorporate this drawing into another drawing. Makes the mural as an inside joke. Puts his face on the mountain too, just to be cheeky.

Le biatch

I really think we should be listening to npc chatter. I heard one the other day that got a call from a "Mr. Johnson" and something about working on a song together at the arena. Wierd how they look like a speaker and sound waves from the top.

killso

Also, did anyone notice that the first thing you ever hear on the in-game radio is about the FIB, IAA and the epsilon program ?

It's always playing the same radio with the same lines on it when you're first left in the open world. ( when you end the race with lamar ).

MelvinV
Posted (edited)

Ok guys idk if this is the right forum to post my theory about the gta 3D and HD universe since I could also post this on a new forum or the gta 3d mysteries and secrets. However I do it here since it's launched again and it came like a surprise to me!!! :lol::lol::lol:

regarding the HD and 3D universe.

In the mission in GTA SA were you have to deliver some green goo to the Truth.

The truth says this about the green goo: "They will call this:"Year zero" "

And after GTA SA we got gta IV AKA the HD universe. I do not count the GTA stories since those took place BEFORE the event's of SA, SA has the latest time of events in the 3d universe.

However what if. The green goo of GTA Sanandreas is actually the HD universe?? Then that would mean we might be stuck to the HD universe. or not if we see it again.

(not my video)

(This video is the footage of that particular cutscene were the truth talks about the Green Goo)

However a lot of time travelling easter eggs are in GTA V.

And if i'm right doesn't Omega talk a lot about the green goo. And what do the spaceship parts contain?

My theory is.

If somehow we can find the green goo in GTA V. Might that be the key to the purple or yellow mural?

And does that mean the next gta era is close to be started? I think that would be great really!!

Edited by MelvinV

JuliusCaesar
Posted (edited)

Melvin, the time of events in GTA III era is:

VCS 1984

VC 1986

SA 1992

LCS 1998

III 2000.

The latest events are in GTA III, you see.

The green goo is a reference to a music video from a 1989 song which was a hit throughout the 90s called Epic by a band called Faith No More. The lyrics are about how "you want it all, but you can't have it". And asks the questions but "What is it?", "it" being some kind of secret thing he's talking about and describing throughout the song. There is the green goo, splattered throughout the video, note and see the eye.

"It" is some secret that permeates throughout music, movies, television, books, video games, and more. "It" is the reason why you see so many celebrities doing the "shhhh" with their fingers, covering one eye, or always saying things like "You won't have to follow me, only you can set me free". Also, "rock and roll horns" with the hands.

It's kind of like "hey we have this club, the shhh club, and we are telling you something, and when you understand it and see 'it', you can't unsee 'it'.

Well that's how I understand it, anyway. There was a website where you can read all about GTA secrets by Cris Formage but i cant find it.

To me, this explains everything, and can be further explained for the rest of any of our lives and still have more examples out there, all referenced in GTA games, V not the only one.

The GTA V mystery is just a result of 1000 obscure references that only any given 5 out of 100 people will immediately pick up on... It takes 1000 people to list them all and put them together, or else it looks like clues for something to individuals, mysteries... but bring together all who understand every little easter egg/reference, and you get the whole picture, and it's a very rewarding picture to see.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

SomeComfyGuy

@JuliusCesar

What picture? The one of overdone, comical aliens taking over our world? Or what? This mystery is only present in 4 and 5 if you wanna strech it. And really most of the clues if not all of em are either really cleverly made, or are just sand in the wind, that Rockstar throws at us, knowing we're gonna connect the dots when they're not really there.

JuliusCaesar
Posted (edited)

I absolutely understand the confusion and will try to explain. All of the dots are drawn after real things. Many of the connections made around this are real connections. The game is the picture. Of the world itself, with the way things "really are" and not sugar coated or lied about or covered with illusion. It is greatly simplified, being a video game, which makes it much easier to see The Truth.

When you simulate the world in the simplified ways real time video games force it, and you try to be very accurate, you end up with these kind of mysteries for people who are still learning about and understanding the world they live in, many times never fully understanding, but still living full lives all the way through, never the wiser.

There are two kinds of people in the world, after all.

None of the information on the mysteries, none of the observations, indeed even being able to recognize what you see rendered in the world, is possible without being based on real things. You cannot recognize an object that is not familiar. Familiarity is the keystone of recognition. Now, what you do with it, is up to you, and no one's business but your own.

But known things are not mysterious. And mystery only describes the unknown. Knowledge is not believed, it is quantifiable. By building what is known, GTA is a mirror of the world, which allows you to see things perhaps you cannot see in the real world. The abstraction, the fact that you are, at all times, an Alien in the GTA World, switching cameras between the UFO's you are using to fly around, big brother, controlling the events in the world, as you do in games. As you zoom in and out, observing, from the outside, looking in, you are able to see what, in the real world, is too hard to see from within it and among it.

GTA allows you not only to be in the world and not of it, but also outside of it, and viewing like a bird's Eye above it.

It's easy once you know how it's done. It's 5 years of dead ends until you apply it, from the outside looking in.

Now dig deeper. Dig.

Celebs. They are not like you and me. They are looking at it from the outside in the real world, they have the Rock Star life without the simulator.

DIg to the outside.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

auntjeff

Rainbows used to be a mystery. There's a book that attempts to explain them as 'a promise'. Sometimes science will reveal that which is considered mysterious, to be only the believers lack of exposure to anything different, or perhaps a case of biased denial or self-inflicted arrested development.

When you walk on the glass ceiling of gta, you can observe many things in the game world and our own. The majority of society chooses to be controlled by fantastical thinking, bias, emotion and reactivity to what often amounts to just another avenue or path to parroting a fallacy of logical thinking, opting to indulge the stimuli seeking mind to latch on to whatever jerk-off some dopamine receptors. This, my friends, is an epidemic that breeds barriers to logic and may leave you with a lifetime of mysterious mysteries to solve, in a sort of self-inflicted, biased, beyond reason sort of way.

Vertighost
Posted (edited)

Hi all, it's been a long time.

I'm surprised and kind of glad to see a lot of you're still here. Took me only seconds to realise why I left for so long though (I think a lot of you know what I mean, no offense intended)

So, the Original "Hunting For Secrets (spoilers)" thread was amalgamated with this thread a long time ago yeah? I kind of forgot which one was the more productive of the two.

Edited by Vertighost

My name was reset
On 5/3/2018 at 3:12 AM, Vertighost said:

Took me only seconds to realise why I left for so long though

The amount of self-righteousness in this thread is staggering

Technosjaak
Posted (edited)

I think this is an important video for all hunters. No click bait! Pleas let me know you thoughts. 

Chiliad mystery, solar system and the shadow. Gta 5

https://youtu.be/DfNPYQRTnSw

🌘

Edited by Technosjaak

Jailbr3ak_acdc
Posted (edited)

I just found the origin of this weird music from a secret phone number. It's from BULLY

https://youtu.be/ALV7R6mZUVQ

Edited by Jailbr3ak_acdc
link

caudy

Hi guys

Its been a while for me, but ive just read about the alien mission incorporated in the smuggling missions which gets you the alien egg wtf

JuliusCaesar
Posted (edited)
Just Leave this here in case anyone else also always wanted to know why and whatever happened:

Hey brother how are you doing?
7:09 PM
You know, since I have been reading your blog there has been one question that I always wanted to have answered
7:10 PM
And that is, when did you figure most of the stuff that you shared in your blog, and how did you came to the realization? Because almost everybody completely ignored what you've brought to the community

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Brian
:
2:12 AM
I've always been this way and heard and saw things this way, but no one ever believed me. When GTA V mystery came, the more I debunked, the more I realized that people are just seeing "the same mysteries that we all see all the time", but I happen to know the answers, so I took it as a chance to do it, I thought that it would seem like just "for the game" at first, and then you would all realize that it was real. Then, I would "avoid" having to ever really tell anyone, and then you could all figure it out "as a chiliad of people" and then everyone could own it like you're supposed to, and then I would never have to be known or explain to anyone like "life of brian", don't follow me, I am just a person who sees things a certain way, and media has just been making stuff for "someone like me". OR, they don't even know, but one way or the other, whatever I know, we all need to know it. So, GTA kind of just gave me a vehicle to at least test the waters.
2:13 AM
I believe much of what is in the game, came from things I said and wrote on GTAForums for 10 years before the game was released. I have supporting evidence, like Feroci, the car named after the GTAForums group. Lots of people "celebrated" in little things in GTA V from the forums, and I was "the biggest fan" with "messiah complex", well known for it, before the game came out.
2:14 AM
So, maybe they thought they'd help me. Maybe they thought they'd troll me. Maybe they didn't expect me to ever realize. Maybe it was a test. Maybe it's all in my imagination: But GTA was just imagination, and they made it real. Video games just an idea, made them real.
2:15 AM
So even if I did make it up, even if it is just me, is my message bad? I don't think it is, I think, I really think it's prophecy fulfilling. https://twitter.com/IAmTheTruthBomb

Edited by JuliusCaesar

cocogen2003
Posted (edited)

Hey guys been a while. Back on the hunt for a spell. Just did a scan on hippy camp. Noticed the "RSLOHP12" license plate on the ufo car. And the flatbed shack parked a lil northwest has the same front plate with rear plate "Bee Pea". Not sure what the bp is but gonna keep an eye out for the RSLOHP12. Going to follow the arrow on the cylinder there after I check the one straight South of the hippy camp West of the super market. Just getting back into it so i wasn't sure where too start. Be taking a look at the observatory door after to try n see if I can find anything that ties the 2am spider web to anything else that may or may not show up at a certain time. 

Update: just had a weird occurrence when at Raton canyon view stand. I went there in hopes of finding a clue as that's where the red arrow sign at the hippy camp points (or the altruist camp). Anyway after finding nothing out of the ordinary I got bored and shot some birds. Right after I was attacked by 3 atv red necks, after killing them I got a quick save notification like it was a stranger's n freaks mission but nothing was said except by Franklin "damn them some crazy was red necks". Just found it weird. Happened about 2000 hrs on a Thursday

Edited by cocogen2003
Update

polaris23

You guys are aware of this right?

Watch "Michael's Voice Actor Tells Us How To Solve The Mount Chiliad Mystery! (GTA 5 Mystery) *2018*" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/iX-aQ31wH4M

StangOne50
12 hours ago, polaris23 said:

You guys are aware of this right?

Watch "Michael's Voice Actor Tells Us How To Solve The Mount Chiliad Mystery! (GTA 5 Mystery) *2018*" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/iX-aQ31wH4M

Yea he is way off though. He says to go 35 miles. According to in game gps the map is no where near that size.

Eram
Posted (edited)
On 8/22/2018 at 6:13 PM, StangOne50 said:

Yea he is way off though. He says to go 35 miles. According to in game gps the map is no where near that size.

Yep, no way to make it work....

@ all - Been a while, RDR next? ;) .... All the best everyone!

Edit - Nearly 5yrs gone now.... F*ck me!!!

Edited by Eram

Ondr4H
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:01 AM, cocogen2003 said:

Hey guys been a while. Back on the hunt for a spell. Just did a scan on hippy camp. Noticed the "RSLOHP12" license plate on the ufo car. And the flatbed shack parked a lil northwest has the same front plate with rear plate "Bee Pea". Not sure what the bp is but gonna keep an eye out for the RSLOHP12. Going to follow the arrow on the cylinder there after I check the one straight South of the hippy camp West of the super market. Just getting back into it so i wasn't sure where too start. Be taking a look at the observatory door after to try n see if I can find anything that ties the 2am spider web to anything else that may or may not show up at a certain time. 

Update: just had a weird occurrence when at Raton canyon view stand. I went there in hopes of finding a clue as that's where the red arrow sign at the hippy camp points (or the altruist camp). Anyway after finding nothing out of the ordinary I got bored and shot some birds. Right after I was attacked by 3 atv red necks, after killing them I got a quick save notification like it was a stranger's n freaks mission but nothing was said except by Franklin "damn them some crazy was red necks". Just found it weird. Happened about 2000 hrs on a Thursday

These rednecks are "border patrol" one of random events.

itsKrilly

Wonder what mysteries, myths and legends lie for us in the coming week of Red Dead Redemption 2  You know if it's Rockstar, there are tales of the macabre to be told. 

Pink Pineapple
1 hour ago, itsKrilly said:

Wonder what mysteries, myths and legends lie for us in the coming week of Red Dead Redemption 2  You know if it's Rockstar, there are tales of the macabre to be told. 

Since the Chiliad mystery turned out to be nothing, I'm not going to be too interested in any other mysteries unless they specifically tell us there's something to be found.

itsKrilly
38 minutes ago, Pink Pineapple said:

Since the Chiliad mystery turned out to be nothing, I'm not going to be too interested in any other mysteries unless they specifically tell us there's something to be found.

They wouldn't because that's their style. You're the player, you have to find it yourself unless you watch the videos of course. But again, It's Rockstar, they're known for the small stuff like mysteries. 

Deadman2112

Just going to leave this here for anyone who is still interest in this subject...

Edited by Deadman2112

Deadman2112

Edit

Nm

I was mistaken about the info i had in this post.

...edit...

I take that back 

As i said before there appears to be a link between GTAV and RDR2

Once again if anyone is interested click the link in my above post.

Edited by Deadman2112

JuliusCaesar
Preface: If any community in the world is equipped for this, you are. Put on these glasses.
You have developed the tools to seek and to find and to discern throughout the mystery.

Everyone has had a glimpse of this before. I'm showing you how to have it all the time.
I'd like to dedicate this one to Stan "The Man" Lee.

This is a long read. I am saying some very weird sounding things. Stranger than fiction could ever possibly hope to be. Roll with it.

Absolutely there is the same link between GTA V and RDR as all other media which makes it to the worldwide-approved-for-release level.

For example, this song:

Is not different from this song:

Those are both the same song. "Do you know what that's worth? Heaven is a place on Earth" is just another way of saying "Heaven's just a heartbreak away" - because everyone, no matter what walk of life, will have a bit of heartbreak and a hard time accepting that something we thought was fake is real, and something we thought was real is fake. It's okay. It's intentional. The media exists that explains it. Some think Illuminati is fake, some fear it. It's real, and not to be feared. This kind of thing. People don't like to have their beliefs replaced with facts, however, what remains afterward, is better (as a person who remains afterward, I know this to be true first-hand).

Everyone is a choir. Think of it, yeah, think of it sort of like a choir of angels, singing to you. That is what is portrayed in the game, in the fictional world which ignores it or turns it into a personified selfish tune to dedicate to a person, when they are singing to everyone, everyone avoids it. It's just like real life.

Music is the great communicator of fire. use two sticks to make it in the nature (drums). Musicians are muses, the root of the word. Actor is derived from Archetype; Archangels. On earth, just as it is in Heaven, before anyone even realized that was the kingdom we were building. They build their cities on Rock and Roll: GTA is just a mash up of music, made by ex record executive, at the height of the Secret Songs who then went on to make Rockstar games, carrying the message of the Rock Stars, by name. All real. It's the true meaning of "Face the Music". They are private and hide from their fame because they are not the face. They are singing to the face. The face in the mirror, on our side of the fourth wall.

Moral of the "mystery", the same mystery Tom Petty was "working on, going wherever it leads", while "running down the dream" is the thing we're talking about here, when discussing the mystery, or the world surrounding the game which carries the same meaning. But see, people don't want you to realize. They don't want you to BLEND things together. They want you separatist with opposing opinions and fighting against each other. Specifically so that we never get together and leave this fake world behind, let alone bring them the fire. The dream is a disease. My Life's Work has finally been prepared to cultivate the cure.

See, Justin mentions that "Rude Awakening", but that song only came out 2016. But some of us know that phrase from something related to the hunt, even before the game came out in some cases, the black sheep of the hunt, some of us remember that phrase being spammed A LOT by someone who was seeking help, while I only ended up chasing it away like an idiot.

They are talking directly to us. That's why they look at the screen. Each and every one of us. I know, because they All speak Directly to me. It all belongs to me, until it also belongs to you. For each who do not want, there is one who does. The "snap" is coming. This is the infinity war. I am telling you this now, because we are in the end game. Dr Strange with Weird Science. How Bizarre.

Much of the mystery that was built was built with plausible deniability, so that even people can deny this until it's revealed, in the year of Hind Sight, all will know who knew, and who didn't know, because eggs are everywhere. Through the discussion of the game, we are going around the filter. Around the places which should be discussing it but instead block the facts. Who twist them. Who silence those who speak about the truth that is verifiable and already inside of us, in any songs we know the lyrics to, even if we don't really know the second meanings to them.

BLEND it all together. Just like the EGGS in this commercial, get/understand a Brian. "everybody's looking for something" - I am revealing what everybody is looking for. Franklin's dog talking turning to barking is Not a coincidence, though it pre-dates this commercial by years - this is really evidence in itself, if you really consider timestamps. And also consider that I walk with a purpose, and that they count only blue cars, like the car in the commercial, or the MAZDA I drive straight to the point, because we're not very far now:

Now, I began outside of the game. We can go inward to the game world and its in-world supporting media if people want to discuss this and see the world in an all new way. Just as I am outside of the game going in, so I can go inside the game and pull meaning out of it. Real meaning. Meaning that is supported by countless other related media, that bleeds into other seemingly unrelated media.

Usually, people who do this are crazy. I, on the other hand, I mean, we all just watched that commercial, that came after the game, long after the other things. I am making amends by dropping the encrypted crap and just dropping it on your porch. It's all of ours, I am just a sort of delivery boy, salvaging what I can, and handing it over for your investigation. Investigate this, because it will bear fruit.

I am "savable" - it has nothing to do with saving your souls in that sense. I saved all the soul. The music. The movies. The videos. The commercials. The TV shows. It's saved in my memory, shared freely, as the see-n-say I am. No child left behind. 1000 points of light. See something, say something. Just doing what I was told to do.

It will be frustrating for some, however, if allowed to explore it together, you will know new things which make millionaires from thin air. Because that is where all of this media as transmitted, through thin air. Something out of nothing.

Like Billy said in Green Day "Do you have the time, to listen to me whine, about nothing and EVERYTHING, all at once".

That is because; Many will say I am saying nothing. However, I am saying everything. This is the true light vs dark, good vs evil, this is the true mind over matter. Witness "it". "It" is everything.

This is why the M in Mtv changed from Music to Millennial Television. This is why you are being divided to fight over everything from red and blue political affiliation to stupid things like whether people should be allowed to love each other.

The cold war never ended. It "trickled down" into our homes. Franklin and his Aunt, victims of the cold war. Michael and his family? Victims. You and your facebook obsessed spouse? Cold war victims. I came to end it. So did all of the people who armed me with the tools I needed to deliver this message on their behalf. Whether they deny it or not, it took 20+ years, but I can prove it, unequivocally now. When Franklin chooses "Deathwish", he is choosing UNITY. The Possible Trinity. When he chooses Deathwish, he is NOT being divided by cold war tactics. When Franklin kills one of his friends in A or B, he has become a victim of the cold war: An axe driven between him and his loved ones. This is the truth. Red pill, blue pill? No. The THIRD WAY.

The dream was being run down by Tom Petty and everyone else, because you need to be asleep to dream. However, we want to be Awake. Many think they are woke, you know they are not when they deny this discussion. I spent my whole life wondering, toiling, fuming about people being asleep. Why are they asleep? Because they are following the dream. The dream is like being in the body chambers in the matrix. Neither of the pills are real, remember? They are both illusion to keep us asleep. Red or blue, just means sleepy head. Who is not left or right, is the head. The head is above the wings.

If we are swift, then 1/3 of the stars will not fall from the sky. They fear this part; don't turn away now. We are the warriors who built this town.

I am here for anyone who wants to talk about this. I am making it Right. I used to have to fight for something to flame on. Now I am always on fire. A Human Torch. A Living Fire on the West, a raging Flood in the East. Hulk like raging fire, I guess I'm more like smoldering. I'll settle for thunder and lightning. Feel the thunder. I am proof that you can, too. If you couldn't, than how can I? We can.

Imagine Dragons is an Anagram. They won't tell the fans what it means, but I will.

RAN IN GOD'S IMAGE.

DOGS IN A MANGER. (remember the dog from peter pan that helps raise the kids? I'm just a big baby. A peter pan. The hook don't bring me back. Suck it in, I am the Blue Traveler, and I am not giving the run around anymore. I thought they wanted to kill "myself or someone like me". Now I see, they just don't want to die or be blamed. I'm making it right. The authoritarians and oppressors cannot ADULTERATE me, so perhaps I am able to un-adulterate the world)

IMAGINE DRAGONS.

We come from the land of the ice and snow? Travel a Time with Us. Laugh and cry at once, like vikings! Rather than now and later. Valhalla, I am coming. Valhalla, I HAVE ARRIVED. I'm not leaving anyone behind this time. We will work it out, because "Try to see it my way, do I have keep on talking until I can't go on?". "We Can Work it Out". Together. 1000 points of light shone in me to reflect on then shine back outward, that WE will become 1000 points of light. The Chiliad.

You, above all else, have the capability to prove this, GTAForums people. You have built the skills needed over the last 5 years to be able to prove that Everything Is Related.

Perhaps they knew everything would be related because they knew I relate everything. Whether intentionally or plausibly denied; It Worked. You have the skills, you have me, the answers are already there, inside of each and every one of you. Put your answers Together. The answers in the light from the stars in the thin air, connect the dots to reveal the whole picture.

A strong understanding of physics is helpful in understanding exactly how this became, because the only reason it can be proved, is because it follows natural law in word, the same way the universe itself follows natural law physically.

Authentic.

Ready™

Yo brother adrian, We did it.

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Brother_Adrian

GHJjIUK.png

Let's fly now.

eZob9MQ.jpg

x6WN5Ah.jpg

"Respect is Everything"

I respect you all. Thank you for reading.

Things will be different.

Edited by JuliusCaesar
Further Clarity