Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,964 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Eram

The GTA V Secrets and Mysteries Hunt

A.C.M.

Not really, a few people said they saw something there as well.

Anyways, i did something.

Please igonre quality and video converter watermark at the beginning. And yes i was using mods too, but they're dont add or affect any content.

the ending, what was that weird thing you shot at the shed?

dyspoid

Almost appears to be an insect of some sort, maybe a bee?

zoom in on the image. for cell phones, hold your thumb over tge picture and open it in a new link.

Where is the image? I cant seem to find it.

Sanches

the ending, what was that weird thing you shot at the shed?

Yes i did mod it. I spawned an alien model and set cat's animation to it. Of course it was for lulz.

Sanches

Oh lol, i didn't expected that this video will reach atleast more than 20 views.
Somebody even subscribed.
Anyways, more stuff to check? I need dem practice to make a better quality one. :p

Edited by Sanches

StangOne50

Im sure most of you have seen this but posting it here just in case.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/10/23/exclusive-interview-rockstar-discusses-past-present-and-future-of-grand-theft-auto-online.aspx

Its alot of BS but one thing he said was interesting to me. He says the game is very, very complete. He could have worded it differently but he uses the word very twice stressing that the game is complete.

It doesnt sound to me like the mystery was going to be unraveled in some dlc.

AUScowboy

Then there is very likely nothing left to find. Code hunter would have found it by now I'm betting. That's why I look forward to online updates as that's the only avenue now for further EE/Mystery related content, and now that they are adding it to online instead of single player like the Golden Peyote and Beast Hunt, well they may be officially done adding EEs to SP :( Of all things, that Alien Egg resupply mission for GTAO Gunrunning really should have been in SP..

Edited by AUScowboy

MechanicMammal

This is something I noticed online but it has changed and has made me a little suspicious.

I started to do some editor work recently to make a short film featuring the Bat mobile and was recording some contact missions using it, all missions were recorded as usual until it came to extraction, I set it to record and a message came up saying "cannot change camera angles in editor on this footage" or something like that.

So after did a different mission and it recorded normally went back to do extraction and got the same message.

I have recorded footage at the base in the past with no issue.

I will try recording in scenarios I have before it may just be that mission that does not allow recording and report back.

Not saying it does but it makes me ask the question, Are they hiding something new at the base?

Edited by MechanicMammal

Galehaut

This is something I noticed online but it has changed and has made me a little suspicious.

I started to do some editor work recently to make a short film featuring the Bat mobile and was recording some contact missions using it, all missions were recorded as usual until it game to extraction, I set it to record and a message came up saying "cannot change camera angles in editor on this footage" or something like that.

So after did a different mission and it recorded normally went back to do extraction and got the same message.

I have recorded footage at the base in the past with no issue.

I will try recording in scenarios I have before it may just be that mission that does not allow recording and report back.

Not saying it does but it makes me ask the question, Are they hiding something new at the base?

It's the new X-file Easter egg they added with Gunrunning patch. For some reasons , it prevent people from changing angles while recording in this area. I personally believe that it's a bug ; this camera angle block should only occur during the alien event to prevent people from recording something else than a personal point of view of the alien encounter itself.

Somehow i think they messed it up and the camera angle block is currently permanent in the zone around the encounter ; even when the encounter isn't actually spawned.

Edited by Galehaut

Soulshroude

The block on the camera angle vs the actual scene:

Seems like a rushed job to me, just to keep players happy or at the very least, satisfied.

Either way, unless the "time" vs "weather" vs "sun/moon phases" puzzle is solved, for certain conditions to take place to further the MYSTERY progress... on account that a few files have yet to be hacked to see what else there is to find, we the "hunters" are at a unique stand-still.

AUScowboy

I wish R* or a trusted leaker would give a definitive yes or no on whether there is anything substantial left to find. Takes some of the fun out, yes, but so many have moved on that I worry that if there is something large left, it will be nearly impossible to find. Also it would probably cause a bunch of people to play and even re buy the game. If there is nothing substantial left, why not just tell us? (I don't buy the "because they want you to still play SP as much as possible". Nope, they want you playing online, so what's the harm in confirming or denying the existence of the hypothetical master egg?

Cutter De Blanc

This is San Andreas' Bigfoot all over again

AUScowboy

Yeah, I'm fairly content with Ash's explanation of the mural being used to create a mystery meme to promote Alien/Zombie/story DLC. All those assets are slowly working their way into GTAO. Mayan artifacts in the yacht as decor, alien egg, and possibly more to come hopefully (better online than nowhere at all IMO).

ShiningLight

@Auscowboy...they most likely have and you have all chased them away telling them not to derail whatever it is you are all doing😏

AUScowboy

What? I don't catch your vague at drift my friend..

Soulshroude

@ShiningLight

I gonna have to agree with AUScowboy that you reiterate your last post. Please rewrite it to make more sense.

Edited by Soulshroude

22-13

The_Golden_Age_%28fresco_by_Pietro_da_Co

.- .-.. .-.. - .-. ..- - .... ... .- .-. . . .- ... -.-- - --- ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. --- -. -.-. . - .... . -.-- .- .-. . -.. .. ... -.-. --- ...- . .-. . -.. - .... . .--. --- .. -. - .. ... - --- -.. .. ... -.-. --- ...- . .-. - .... . -- .-.-.-

YTSlurpTheDerp

the translation means :

ALL TRUTHS ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND ONCE THEY ARE DISCOVERED THE POINT IS TO DISCOVER THEM.

edit:

which makes sense regarding everything that we know about gta 5 up till now, i believe this is talking about gta 5 and online as a whole, see when something online updates(like new dlcs) little things get added to the game( like phone numbers, lines from characters/npcs, vehicles, planes, helicopters, etc.) those get into the game, but not allowed to be played with till the time is right (like tuesdays around 4:30am EST or so :) ). this is what i believe from this line :D

Edited by YTSlurpTheDerp

Jakifer

the translation means :

ALL TRUTHS ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND ONCE THEY ARE DISCOVERED THE POINT IS TO DISCOVER THEM.

edit:

which makes sense regarding everything that we know about gta 5 up till now, i believe this is talking about gta 5 and online as a whole, see when something online updates(like new dlcs) little things get added to the game( like phone numbers, lines from characters/npcs, vehicles, planes, helicopters, etc.) those get into the game, but not allowed to be played with till the time is right (like tuesdays around 4:30am EST or so :) ). this is what i believe from this line :D

Coincidentally that is actually a quote from Galileo aren't there a few buildings in the game named after him?

ShiningLight

Aus asked if someone would clarify if there was anything left to find.

XMarqstheSpot

@ShiningLight

I gonna have to agree with AUScowboy that you reiterate your last post. Please rewrite it to make more sense.

He means that with all the "Leakers" who have come through here and have been chased off, the odds are astronomical that 100% of them were fake.

You all wanted people to give you hints, but nobody would believe them until they would put their jobs in jeopardy by proving they are a Rockstar employee.

People want help at the expense of someone's career. Nobody is dumb enough to do that to satisfy some random people just so they can solve something in a Video Game.

You know how Detectives solve crimes? They follow EVERY lead no matter how pointless it seems. If they ask for tips to solve a murder they don't call people who phone in to the tip line "Trolls".

The simple fact is the whole community takes itself way too seriously over a video game. It's not a murder case. It's not their job and source of income.

Everyone wanted to be the mystery solver so they could get that 15 minutes of fame so bad that they scared off anyone and everyone who attempted to help or brought new ideas or ways to look at things.

Certain people demanded proof from "Leakers" of being Rockstar employees if they wanted to be taken seriously, BUT these same people decided what was real and fake, and what certain things meant and insisted it was taken as gospel even though we know they aren't Rockstar employees and have no idea what anything means.

Even in a small community like the Chiliad Mystery Hunters, being the group leader and the power that comes with it is intoxicating to a detrimental point.

:EDIT: - I brought some truth to the hunt, but I was treated like a troll, so I then trolled, but that doesn't make the truth I first brought any less truthful.

Edited by XMarqstheSpot

Eram

Welcome back X, honestly dude, though I (and surely many others still lurking around) still remember the whole of that "history" ;)

Stay cool and happy hunt!

Edited by Eram

XMarqstheSpot

Thanks, Eram. I never really went away. I've always been lurking in the shadows more often than not. Just felt like a little time away from chiming in might benefit both sides. Let things cool off a bit.

I can't change the past or that "History" but I would if I could because I did admittedly turn to the dark side for a while there out of, I don't know, spite and frustration, I guess you could say.

Live and learn.

.- .-.. .-.. - .-. ..- - .... ... .- .-. . . .- ... -.-- - --- ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. --- -. -.-. . - .... . -.-- .- .-. . -.. .. ... -.-. --- ...- . .-. . -.. - .... . .--. --- .. -. - .. ... - --- -.. .. ... -.-. --- ...- . .-. - .... . -- .-.-.-

I agree. The hunt had me looking in to many different histories and philosophies I would have never sought out myself.

In a way, GTA V has changed me in a positive way and helped me to understand what it is to be alive on a rock flying through space.

Deadman2112
was see through and fishy right from the start

The post on Reddit said "don't be surprised if Rockstar takes this out soon"

I thought to myself...

wtf?

That makes about as much sense as a one-legged man in an @$$-kicking contest

Why would they go out of their way to put something like this in-game, only to turn around and take it back out?

Although the concept was cool

Would have been...

Well you know

Edited by Deadman2112

auntjeff

A gentleman from Moscow based Alfa-legion private security contacted me today. Additionally, i'm on Erik Prince radar also, due to cyber warfare and accessing Russia federation mail servers. The hunt allows us to pull back the curtains of our manufactured reality, imposed by Washington and other governments all these years. Goodbye arg hunt, hello hunted irl.

StangOne50

Looks like the jet pack may be finally coming, unfortunately not the way we had all hoped for :/

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60312/GTA-Online-The-Doomsday-Heist-Coming-December-12-Watch-the-Trailer

"all the way to the inner depths of Mount Chiliad"

Seems like they officially moved the mystery from SP to online.

Its a damn shame.

Edited by StangOne50

A.C.M.

but modding and trainers will fix it after scripthookV is working again

MechanicMammal

Looks like the jet pack may be finally coming, unfortunately not the way we had all hoped for :/

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60312/GTA-Online-The-Doomsday-Heist-Coming-December-12-Watch-the-Trailer

"all the way to the inner depths of Mount Chiliad"

Seems like they officially moved the mystery from SP to online.

Its a damn shame.

I am really not sure what to make of that trailer, ok I love heisting but this seems over the top as a concept well time will tell, but yeah it looks like the Jet pack is there plus what looks like a sub mod for the Ardent and a Back to the future car, stealth bombers and proper ground to air weapons.

But it finally looks like non free mode content which is a big plus in my opinion as long as it is profitable and fun.

Maybe just maybe they will transfer some of the stuff to SP it really should not be a hard thing to do. Cmon Rstar please say you are listening

chilleverest

Been invested in the mystery since day 1, this new DLC is a big f*ck you to all the mystery hunters, specially when the mural was an obvious representation of mystery even though cockstar never mentioned it.

polaris23

They're finally giving it to us, the Jetpack!!! Omfgggggg

My excitement outweighs my anger for it being online only.

AUScowboy

Goddammit R*... must you compromise everything for the sake of the bottom line? Our beloved Rock stars have sold out to the major label that is T2. And watch, they probably cut and replaced the alien mothership base inside Chiliad (the one teased in the floor mural for the office custom shop in online) with that IAA NORAD equivalent from the new trailer...If so, very lame.

I mean, I'm glad this stuff is seeing the light of day in some form, but it feels like a cruel consolation. I play online and enough so to afford all of this inevitably overpriced content unfortunately, so I will guinea pig it for you guys and highlight any and everything that was originally intended for the SP DLC. Hopefully Ash can dig into that cache of leaked notes and confirm or deny my/our findings.

Edited by AUScowboy