2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Best Investments in GTA Online

Oobe

I want everyone to post good investments that allow you to make lots of $ legit in GTA Online,

Here's one of my favorits,

PURCHASE the 10-car South Shambles. St. Garage (around 100K)
Everytime you walk out of the garage, 9 times out of 10 a rare car will spawn on the scrapyard across the street!
(Sometimes there are even 2 of them parked right next to eachother)
Just walk over, grab the car and store it into your garage, you can sell some of these cars for 13k!
Fill up your entire garage within 15min by walking in & out and just head into the scrapyard...
You can also use a car if you don't want to walk in & out but for me it works both ways.
But if you use a car it will affect the spawns as it tends to spawn the same kind of car most of the time...
Sometimes a rare care will actually drive out of the scrapyard as you exit your garage!
So just pull the driver out of the car and drive it into your garage...(Driver looks like a dock worker)
You will never get a bounty because you enter the animation sequence of the garage before a bounty can be put on you!
This is one of the best investments you can do in gta online!
Just sell one of those cars every +45min and do jobs or freeroam inbetween!
Here's a list of cars that spawn on this scrapyard!
(you can force spawn them as well, for example;
If you use a any type of hard-top tornado to drive out of your garage, you will most likely find a blue hard top-tornado on the scrapyard with all the mods on it already ready to sell or make your own!)
These are all very RARE and also cool to own!
Maroon colored Vapid Peyote Convertible
Blue-metallic colored Hard-Top Declasse Tornado
Silver-metallic colored Soft-Top Declasse Tornado
Green pearlescent colored Albany Buccaneer
Purple-Blue pearlescent colored Albany Manana Convertible
Edited by 8888
  • Like 7

DentureDynamite

Hmm; tempting, but even though I (finally!) managed to grab a Peyote, it only sold for $3,000 at LSC...go figure.

A better, common, investment is just buy a super car. Hauling your buns out of hot spots pays for itself.

EDIT: If you can't get one of the above gang cars, next best option is a Galavanter Baller SUV ($9,000). My garage and apartment is in a location where they spawn about twice a day right in front. When they do, I fill up my garage with them, and I'm in the habit of selling them as often as possible.

Helps pay for some bills in-game. :)

Edited by DentureDynamite

Hmm; tempting, but even though I (finally!) managed to grab a Peyote, it only sold for $3,000 at LSC...go figure.

A better, common, investment is just buy a super car. Hauling your buns out of hot spots pays for itself.

Yea, there are specially colored Peyotes found in certain areas that sell for ~13k. Try Forum Drive (near where Franklin lives) around 22:00~4:00.

If you find a Maroon colored peyote in the scrapyard i told you about^, they will sell for $12.940

+1 man. I always grabbed these cars when I was in the area, but never thought to farm them. Since the monotany of grinding 100k an hour is hardly enough to maintain my expenses, or my patience, netting a cool 12-14k every time I'm on or every hour is a good supplement. Thanks for the profits in advance!

I think that may be one of things changed on new gen. On Xbox One, I own that garage and nothing ever spawns in that scrapyard.

that sucks^

since i know all these spawn locations and stuff like that, i know this game so well that i would never go to next gen because of these little things... i have nothing against it but my game works fine, i have a lot of fun and my ps3 works great. i have no problems and i do not like allot of the new features on next gen so i have no reason to change.

Elegy RH8 is a great investment, since it is free and one of the fastest cars in the game. As soon as I got a garage, I got one of these, slapped on some bullet proof tires, armor, and a spoiler, and was driving it all the way up to around level 100 or so. Even now that I have all the super cars I want, I still drive the RH8 a lot because it is super fast, works well for cover, and doesn't have problems with curbs like my Turismo and Zentorno do.

The special carbine is a great investment. It's a great gun, still one of my favorites even though I have all of the weapons now. Right from the beginning it is accessible to everyone, so you don't have to make it to level 42 before you can finally get a decent assault rifle. According to the source code, it has the exact same specs as the carbine rifle; range, damage, accuracy and fire rate are all the same, even though the in-game specs say they are slightly different. Having good weapons makes all the difference in this game, so getting the best weapons as soon as they are available is always a good investment.

Obviously an apartment/garage is a good investment. The ones I got are very close to the uptown chop shop, and I've noticed a ton of Ballers spawn right outside my garage. I've made a ton of cash (over a million last time I checked) for very little effort because of this, so an apartment/garage with good location will pay for itself and then some. I never have been able to find any gang cars where they are supposed to spawn, but this method works well enough for me.

Bullet proof tires! If you only put one mod on your main car, this should be it. Can't tell you how many times I've seen people with expensive cars and tons of expensive, pointless mods like chrome, musical horns, expensive rims and colored tire smoke fail missions or take forever to complete them because they neglected this one simple upgrade. Especially if you want to be able to use your car for cover during gun fights, this is absolutely essential.

Also, my 100 dollar hockey mask has helped me lose hundreds of wanted stars at this point.

Keep a rare vehicle in your garage,

Personally I put the modded sand king from paleto bay and it spawns 100% when I go near the paleto garage.

And if I dont want to go that far I whip out my vagos tornado.

And always accept missions,

Since the new payout every mission nets 16k on hard if you are doin it fast,

But dont do gerald missions,

f*ck that fool

Spring Rubber

Gang cars are chump change on new gen. The Dubsta 2 is where it's at. They can be found at the intersection where you turn onto Martin's street when taking the shortcut that doesn't come up on GPS. As you approach the intersection where you'd turn left onto Martin's street, a gold or chrome Dubsta 2 will pull out of Martin's street and onto the road that you're on. Once you own a Dubsta 2, their spawn rate is near 100%. They pay out $23,250 a pop at LSC. They spawn from around 7 am to 3 or 4 pm

Edited by Spring Rubber

TechnixReacto

Keep a rare vehicle in your garage,

Personally I put the modded sand king from paleto bay and it spawns 100% when I go near the paleto garage.

And if I dont want to go that far I whip out my vagos tornado.

And always accept missions,

Since the new payout every mission nets 16k on hard if you are doin it fast,

But dont do gerald missions,

f*ck that fool

Don't forget to f*uck Simeon off as well, He barely pays a penny either.

Gang cars are chump change on new gen. The Dubsta 2 is where it's at. They can be found at the intersection where you turn onto Martin's street when taking the shortcut that doesn't come up on GPS. As you approach the intersection where you'd turn left onto Martin's street, a gold or chrome Dubsta 2 will pull out of Martin's street and onto the road that you're on. Once you own a Dubsta 2, their spawn rate is near 100%. They pay out $23,250 a pop at LSC. They spawn from around 7 am to 3 or 4 pm

What am I doing wrong?

Only found 4 all day on that street

Any other tips

ActionJackso247

So, I bought the Garage (120,000) near airport. Was transferring some cars back and forth. I left my garage, came across a goldish-yellow hue with red custom rims Sentinel XS with mods and limo tint windows. It sold for $15,000. Anyone else find one? It was parked in the overhang in the parking lot at Mod Shop by airport. Havent seen one since...

theaimpolice4

I can only speak for last gen but...

Special carbine - powerful gun

heavy pistol - so as not to blow up the cars carrying documents

AP pistol -cuz its awesome

peyote to spawn other gang cars

bulletproof tires

oh yeah and a buzzard

• Like 2

The Buzzard will pay for itself in no time when used for missions. It's fast & holds 4 people. I use it for transportation all the time because I can't seem to teleport anymore. PS4

• Like 2

The Buzzard will pay for itself in no time when used for missions. It's fast & holds 4 people. I use it for transportation all the time because I can't seem to teleport anymore. PS4

Buzzard is the only investment you make in this game; mine's probably paid for itself three times over in missions...the cheap 10-car garage is good, but gets annoying as it's so far away from everything else :p

smokingndriving

So, I bought the Garage (120,000) near airport. Was transferring some cars back and forth. I left my garage, came across a goldish-yellow hue with red custom rims Sentinel XS with mods and limo tint windows. It sold for $15,000. Anyone else find one? It was parked in the overhang in the parking lot at Mod Shop by airport. Havent seen one since...

There are several modded NPC vehicles that are spawning in next gen, including Dubstas that sell for $23k. The Dubstas (which are chrome or gold and the Dubsta II) are - in my opinion - easy to spawn (as are the Sandkings in Paleto Bay.) The other stuff is - in my opinion - not as easy to get to appear.

My guess is that these weren't intentional and may be stopped with the next patch.

Edited by smokingndriving

Getting the Elegy because it's a beast at racing and collecting bounties.

1KgEL1o.png

Tried looking at the scrapyard several times for gang cars but none would spawn I was driving a gang tornado too.

They do however spawn at grove street for me.

Getting the Elegy because it's a beast at racing and collecting bounties.

.. or getting away from the cops! But yeah, it's a real beast at racing, especially if you are playing a race like 'HOLY DRIFT MOUNTAIN' or 'Loop the Lake' :) I also like to use it as a mission car!

• 2 weeks later...

If we are talking ROI its definitely the 10Car Garage @ South Shambles filled with Gold/Chrome Dubstas

Distance from the Spawn point is far but almost irrelavnt as its pretty difficult to collect more than 3 per in-game day either way.

Edit: Cant even remember the last time I drove my Elegy but still cant bring myself to sell it.

Edited by Dinlee