2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

[Information] 30 Players, FPS, Creator Tool, Character.

-Jacking-

I just came across this article that Rockstar has released, I am eager to show you.

From what I read, there is some information about the First Person, 30 players, etc.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52348/getting-ready-for-the-next-generation-in-los-santos?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=gettingreadynewgen

• Like 3

Heists confirmed for all platforms!

I'm personally going to PS4 but people will appreciate that news!

"including the highly anticipated launch of Online Heists (which to be absolutely clear, will be available for all four consoles to enjoy)."

+1 Rockstar

Edited by Phthalate
  • Like 2

They're practically begging us for patience next week lol

I can not even stay patient because of the news that Rockstar publish for the PS4 version lol, I am very excited for next week!

This guy looks nothing like any character I've seen in this game over the past 14 months...

actual_1415796251.jpg

/me rubs hands together in anticipation!

This guy looks nothing like any character I've seen in this game over the past 14 months...

actual_1415796251.jpg

Yeah, everything has been reworked! Beard of this character seems much clearer, and the face too! And whole body as for each NPC, it has nothing to do with what we saw on the Old-gen Version.

actual_1415796251.jpg

Nice i will optimize my Character ^^

There better be new props in that creator

Actually there's going to be 150 new ones.

There will be plenty to do in Single Player anyway, I'm not even sure if I'll go on GTA:O day one.

Edited by Zorvaine
  • Like 3

Zoots Remuvah

First thing I'm gonna do, is get in a private session, head into the docks, climb up high on a crane, switch to first person, run to the end of the crane and dive in the water.

srsly..

"we need your continued help, and, maybe, just a little patience"

They gave us all a wad of virtual doller$ when it went tits-up last year, so this year they're trying to soften the possible blow by pre-empting it. It's common sense on their part, to me.

There better be new props in that creator

Actually there's going to be 150 new ones.

There will be plenty to do in Single Player anyway, I'm not even sure if I'll go on GTA:O day one.

I'll start with GTA V story mode, to remember the good old days in September 2013 when the game came out, and to feel this feeling I had when I put the first time the disc in the drive in my PS3 for starting the Game lol.

• Like 3

^ Precisely. Also be sure to save ALL of your snapmatic photos as all the ones you currently have will be deleted. Memories are important.

I'll have fun exploring the new lush areas, trying First Person, checking out the new vehicles, experiencing the Collector's Edition Flight Challenges which we're also getting. Animal Photography and investigating new animals and easter eggs. Michael's new murder mystery missions.

Trying out new additions such as Los Santos Customs, the Hatchet and Railgun etc.

• Like 2

First thing I'm gonna do, is get in a private session, head into the docks, climb up high on a crane, switch to first person, run to the end of the crane and dive in the water.

srsly..

One of the first things I'm gonna do is my favourite getaway stunt, in first-person, to see how much better it looks.

• Like 4

srsly..

One of the first things I'm gonna do is my favourite getaway stunt, in first-person, to see how much better it looks.

Omfg, good luck xD

I just going to online to make sure my character is there and my money and cars to. The jump to sp to start unlock the duke and the new sub

I'm happy they've improved the character generator, but I swear to god if we still can't change our eye/eyebrow/beard color I'm going to flip ****.

On top of that, more hair colors please. I'd like a blonde that's between bleached and brown.

If they gonna say that PS3 character creator can't be like PS4 because of console limitation, then they should re-learn everything.

PS3/X360 character creator was the result of being obsessed of innovating while killing it's usefulness.

Same like Snapmatic. They can just code something to let us hold a button for 2 secs to capture the whole screen, or maybe pull up phone and click Snapmatic icon to capture the whole screen. Instead, they choose useless and limited screenshotting for the sake of being different. Pretty dumb.

If they gonna say that PS3 character creator can't be like PS4 because of console limitation, then they should re-learn everything.

PS3/X360 character creator was the result of being obsessed of innovating while killing it's usefulness.

Same like Snapmatic. They can just code something to let us hold a button for 2 secs to capture the whole screen, or maybe pull up phone and click Snapmatic icon to capture the whole screen. Instead, they choose useless and limited screenshotting for the sake of being different. Pretty dumb.

no cryn.. they announced months ago its was coming to ps4 if u didnt save up thats on you... you knew it was going to be better

So 1.18 comes out with the new consoles? NEW DLC?

Yeah, not sure but it should not delay.

With this new character creation tool, it seems more advanced and better. I think I will create a new enhanced female Asian character on Xbox One because of this.

And I hope I reset my Bad Sport status by not importing old character into Xbox One. Also I assume we need to start over again in order to unlock the multiplayer achievements too. They wont unlock if you import your current character I think.

• Like 2

With this new character creation tool, it seems more advanced and better. I think I will create a new enhanced female Asian character on Xbox One because of this.

And I hope I reset my Bad Sport status by not importing old character into Xbox One. Also I assume we need to start over again in order to unlock the multiplayer achievements too. They wont unlock if you import your current character I think.

Omg, I hope it will be possible to have a character with Arab origins, it pleases me very much lol!
I hope that your time in bad sport does will not last long.

Black Terminator

The new character creation tool looks pretty sweet to me. Good upgrade on Rockstar Games part.

• Like 1