2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Mission Griefer Gamer Tags

*Lola

PS3 - Xbox - PS4 - Xbox One

I've been wanting one of these for a while now.

PS3 GT: david120988

I picked a spot to shoot from in Survival, and he would sit next to me blocking so I can't shoot.

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

Say Jeremyy - my own gamertag.

I like to shoot the tires out of low levels Sandkings/stock elegys during missions.

TheGoodSgtScooter

Pretty sure you can't name and shame, and also pretty sure this topic has been made a few times already.

alphaemperor9000

I love repeatedly getting people to blow up my super car so they get bad sport points and lose money.

Can't name and shame bud.

I haven't shamed anyone, they shame themselves. I read the forum rules, and there's nothing in there that states this thread is against any rule.

I haven't shamed anyone, they shame themselves.

*FACEPALM*

Way to take the "name and shame" expression quite f*cking literally

alphaemperor9000

I haven't shamed anyone, they shame themselves. I read the forum rules, and there's nothing in there that states this thread is against any rule.

A lot of online communities have rules in place that stop people from "calling out" as it can be dangerous. How do you know someone isn't searching that username and linking it up with this guys facebook, myspace etc? People are always crazier than you think they are.

Don't take me wrong I doubt anything will come of this but the rules are there to protect them just incase.

A lot of online communities have rules in place that stop people from "calling out" as it can be dangerous. How do you know someone isn't searching that username and linking it up with this guys facebook, myspace etc? People are always crazier than you think they are.

Don't take me wrong I doubt anything will come of this but the rules are there to protect them just incase.

His name is in a public game. LOL

Edited by *Lola

CrysisAverted

I can't even remember the names of some of my family members, you expect me to remember some asshat online?

But I guess I can just scan through endless pages for some dudes name before a mission starts so I know if I can trust em....

Edited by Sh4d0wX32111

PS3 - DaTwista

This moron blows up the documents car each time in rooftop rumble. I asked this idiot why and he replied stating that he is sick and tired of joining random contact missions only to be put in rooftop rumble all the time.

• Like 1

PS3 - DaTwista

This moron blows up the documents car each time in rooftop rumble. I asked this idiot why and he replied stating that he is sick and tired of joining random contact missions only to be put in rooftop rumble all the time.

Next time you see him, give him a whoopin.LOL

alphaemperor9000

His name is in a public game. LOL

That was a very idiotic response that does nothing to help your argument. His username wasn't on a public sh*tlist until you made this worthless topic.

As far as I know anyway, he sounds like a douchebag so he might be on a sh*tlist somewhere but my point still stands.

Edited by alphaemperor9000

That was a very idiotic response that does nothing to help your argument. His username wasn't on a public sh*tlist until you made this worthless topic.

As far as I know anyway, he sounds like a douchebag so he might be on a sh*tlist somewhere but my point still stands.

Your opinion means sh*t to me. It wasn't an argument. I don't feel sorry for the assholes that try and ruin my game time.

naming mission griefers? nice!

well the other day i decided to play a random mission, "titan of a job" pop up, i join, everythings cool til this asshole deliberately crashes the titan into the maze bank tower...

i reported for griefing and vote kick ofcourse.

PSN- CarimboHanky <----SHAME ON YOU DUDE!!!

OP probably got really pissed of by that guy, I know the pain. But you can't go around making threads giving out their GT. I mean other people may just be trolling, and since I'm sure the reporting system works. Those innocent people will be in BS lobbies...

I think (and I know our opinions don't mean sh*t to you etc etc) it's unnecessary and counter-intuitive for everyone to hold grudges for something this silly. Just let it go, video game griefers are nothing new regardless how unpleasant they are to encounter.

Eventually this thread will contain 90% of the gamertags playing GTA0. :p