Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,162 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Son of Zeus

Cool things you didn't know about: SA Edition

perennial

No other protagonist in the series has been ever referenced in any song, or mentioned in any other popular media other than the most famous Carl Johnson.

Niko Bellic has had a mention in Criminal Minds.

To add to the topic, grenades and molotovs also count as projectiles that can change their direction if shot in mid-air.

Edited by perennial

VOIDACID2000

Climbing over walls is much easier if you jump from a distance from the wall. CJ's arms will automatically grip the wall even if he didn't jump that high. A lot of walls cannot be climbed if you're standing right in front.

SMACKED!

No other protagonist in the series has been ever referenced in any song, or mentioned in any other popular media other than the most famous Carl Johnson.

Could you show me?

lil weasel

Could you show me?

Enough off topic. Get back to the GTA San Andreas game.

Edited by lil weasel

FacFerC

The Police Helicopters are autonomous :lol:

M3l1Ovy.jpg

A.C.M.

The Police Helicopters are autonomous :lol:

BUT they poop out swat guys if you hang around too long on one spot!

VOIDACID2000

I just discovered that there's a place on Mount Chilliad where cars randomly spawn and go on the crazy cobra route.

oR7XYjh.jpg

SmokesWithCigs

You can brake into the shower of the local police department and hit police officers with a purple dildo, just for fun...

you can also give that dildo to one of your girlfriends as a gift.

bananaking13

Even if you didn't finish Yay-Ka-Boom-Boom, you can hear on K Rose that the (insert all bridges that connect to Las Venturas/Bone County/Tierra Robada) bridges have all ended their divorce and are now open.

Natasha

Even if you didn't finish Yay-Ka-Boom-Boom, you can hear on K Rose that the (insert all bridges that connect to Las Venturas/Bone County/Tierra Robada) bridges have all ended their divorce and are now open.

I'm almost back at that point, might fail it so I can check for that!

Terrc87

Lazlow pronounce O.G Loc name as Og Loc rather than O.G Loc

Edited by Terrc87

SmokesWithCigs

one of the funniest moments in the game. o.g. loc is pure comedy.

i'm not sure if anyone else knows this but if close enough to an enemy npc cj can pistol whip or gun butt his foes.

Terrc87

one of the funniest moments in the game. o.g. loc is pure comedy.

i'm not sure if anyone else knows this but if close enough to an enemy npc cj can pistol whip or gun butt his foes.

you can also taunt (like saying "you're dead, mof*cker) on ballas dead body that CJ kill before by pressing positive and negative button Edited by Terrc87

Terrc87

Incase you didn't know, OG Loc clothing apparel prices decreased drastically after you help Madd Dogg get his rhymes book back in "Cut Throat Business". I guess no more fame for OG Loc, lol.

LIST.png

Edited by Terrc87

Femme Fatale

There's a few CJ cutouts at certain Ammu-Nations.

Femme Fatale

I was listening to Radio X on Youtube, and I just realized that one of the American Bank of Los Santos ads uses the same background music as the Little Lacy Surprise ad on Radio Espantoso.

anthony

If you respond negatively to a comment made by an NPC, sometimes he will stop walking and start coming to you for pick a fight.

A.C.M.

If you respond negatively to a comment made by an NPC, sometimes he will stop walking and start coming to you for pick a fight.

try that with drug dealer, you will be greeted by hail of pistol ammo

Natasha

I'm gonna fire up the game just to try this now, I've never noticed before.

anthony

Yea' that one happen almost every time, pretty common.

Edited by anthony

gts.

try that with drug dealer, you will be greeted by hail of pistol ammoBoth things are well known since the PS2 release. Also, doesn't happen anymore after 100% completion due to the respect stat, or hardly ever happens, if I remember correctly. Edited by gts.

anthony

If you kill the ballas in Sweet & Kendl, Sweet will not be separated from the group.

thalilmythos

I just looked up this topic right now hoping it existed because i had a realization.

despite the really versatile customization in the game there is no purple, yellow, or baby blue clothes because carl as a grove member in the story context, would not use such colors.

Edit: with the exception of the yellow suit on Didier sachs which since is an ellegant outfit would not constitute as pieces of clothing that represent the vagos colors.

Edited by thalilmythos

Stoopid Stuff

° Jetpacks are invisble in Replay mode

° You can move your head while move the camera if you press Num 6

:rampage:

AzelfandQuilava

CJ's the only character in the game to hold two-handed firearms correctly. Everyone else (including cops) will hold them by their waist until they shoot.

This looks especially weird in the case of Sweet or the Triads when they have an AK.

Also, NPCs can tire out from sprinting just like you. This is best seen either in Gang Wars (when the enemies are running to your location) or with recruited Families members (when they're trying to catch up with you).

Edited by AzelfandQuilava

Hot Pursuit

Whenever a police car/bike passes near gangs, they will show gang sign to the polices

It's possible to bring recruited GSF inside ITB

Reameb

Homies can open locked cars if you "abuse" action button enough until a homie leaves the car door open.

Edited by Nitrous~

∴

Your orientation on the map dictates whether or not your wheelie will be successful. I believe its north, but I could be wrong. The same also applied in Vice City.

Homies can open locked cars if you "abuse" action button enough until a homie leaves the car door open.

You can abuse this tactic during Life's A Beach, allowing you to bypass the dancing altogether. Recruit a homie on the way to the van, attempt to get in a few times and wait for your homie to enter the passenger side. Free-aim a weapon and take him out with a head-shot. The van will then be open. Be sure to aim out at sea first to avoid targeting party guests.

Hot Pursuit

If you blow up Ryder's picador during Ryder and then restarting the mission, the painfully slow unskippable cutscene where Ryder tells CJ that he was too skinny will be skipped

Proof

Blight77

Well, i have some :

- During "Reuniting the Families" mission, you can replenish your health by kissing the prostitute, if you have finished the Ambulance side mission which will give you 150% health however, your health will be depleted instead

- Entering the "Car can blow like tank" cheat outside the vehicle while deactivate said cheat while you're riding a vehicle will made your vehicle become completely invicible without the necessity to blow the other cars had you hit them in traffic

- Also probably the best glitch in SA that others haven't mentioned, when you watch the in the beginning cutscene, if you put a jetpack cheat, you'll end up wasted once Tenpenny kick you out of his car, afterward once you get recovered in the hospital, all bridges and other region to SF and LV would get unlocked as if you have finished Yay-Ka Boom Boom whereas the cars will use said bridges without consequence and you can even explore both SF and LV right from the start without the 4-star consequences.. In addition, all interior that available to be accessed during a certain mission such as Jizzy's Pleasure Dome, Millie Perkins's house, Vagos House (in burning desire), etc would be accessible to the player until they reach that point of the story whereas it would get locked until the end of the game