3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Ss4gogeta0

Ss4gogeta0's Workshop

Ss4gogeta0

Welcome to my unbelievable San Andreas workshop... while it is a complete and total mess, it is still worth a look...

Still working on it... its a bit of a mess at the moment

PEDS

Compton Varrio 70s Gang Member - A member of the infamous Compton Varrio 70s gang in LA. Just a retexture of a skin by Joey Cortez.

Acosta Plaza Norteno - A Norteno skin based on a gang called Acosta Plaza from Salinas, CA

Mission District Norteno - A Norteno skin based on the Mission District gangs of San Francisco, CA

La Raza Gangster - A Gang member from the La Raza gang of Chicago.

LA Gangland

Streets of Compton - A total conversion that tries to recreate a small portion of the gangs in Compton, CA with realistic turf locations and realistic gang relationships...

Compton Gangs

Piru

151 Original Piru

Tree Top Piru

Elm St Piru

Lime Hood Piru

Crip

Kelly Park Compton Crips

Nutty Blocc Compton Crips

Accacia Town Farm Crips

Sureno

Compton Varrio Segundo

Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Compton Varrio 70s

Barrio East Los Warfare - A total conversion that tries to recreate the gangs of East LA & Boyle Heights in the districts of East LS & Los Flores in San Andreas

East Los Gangs

Big Hazard - An Old Mexican gang that has been around for generations

Clika Los Primos - A surenos gang thats been around for decades

King Kobras - A surenos gang that heavily beefs with Maravilla

Varrio Choppers 12 - Beefs with Various other gangs

Maravilla - Consists of all the gangs under the Maravilla Family Alliance... The Players Gang

Primera Flats - A sureno gang, Allied with other "Flats" Barrios

LOTT 13 - A Barrio that started during the 70s, Stands for "Living On The Top"

Varrio Nuevo Estrada - A mexican gang known for Intense violence and Narcotics Trafficking

White Fence - One of the Oldest Barrios in East LA, Participated in the Sleepy Lagoon Riots

Winter Gardens - A sureno gang that heavily beefs with Kobras and Maravilla

The Barrios of North East LA - A mod aiming to map out the gangs of NELA.

North East LA Gangs

Cypress Park Boys - Main rivals of The Avenues

The Avenues - A well known and feared sureno gang. Known for their secrecy

Highland Parque - Another Rival of the Avenues

Dogtown Rifa - An old barrio

Frogtown Rifa - Another old barrio in LA, Named for the local frogs... Wears Green

Thee Raskals - One of the first drug dealing barrios

Varrio Sur 13 Pachucos - A random sureno barrio

Echo Parque 13 - A random sureno barrio

Clanton 14 - Oldest LA Barrio

Toonerville Rifa - Another old LA barrio thats name came from a comic book character from the 1920s.

Hollyhood Bangin - A mod that tries to faithfully recreate the gangs of Hollywood in LA... Almost every major gang has been added in...

Hollywood Gangs

White Fence - One of the oldest gangs in West LA

The Magicians Club - A sureno gang that started out as a car club

Eighteen St (Hollywood Gangsters Clicka) - One of the many Eighteen St barrios found all over LA

Mara Salvatrucha (Hollywood Locos Clicka) - One of the many Mara Salvatrucha Gangs scattered in LA

Clanton 14th Street - Another of the oldest gangs in West LA

Armenian Power - An Armenian Street gang that stays under the radar.

Rebels 13 - A random Sureno gang

Virginia Street Locos - A random Sureno gang

La Mirada Locos - A random Sureno gang

Los Amigos Trece - A random Sureno gang

City of Long Beach - A total Conversion that recreates the diversity of gangs of Long Beach. Ranging from Asian, Polynesian, Black, and Latino Gangs.

Long Beach Gangs

Asian Boyz - Asian Crips

Barrio Pobre - A Sureno Barrio that reps Bruins colors (Yellow & Black)

Long Beach Insane Crips - A crip gang in long beach that wars with the Rollin 20s crips

Rollin 20s Crips - A crips gang that reps Pittsburg Steelers colors (Black & Gold)

Rollin 80s West Coast Crips - A normal Crip Gang

Satanas - A pinoy gang in Long Beach (Player Gang)

Sons of Samoa - Samoan Crip gang (Still being worked on, only 2 peds in gang)

Tiny Raskals Gang - A Cambodian gang that reps black

Varrio Longos - The main sureno gang of Long Beach

Vietnamese Boyz - A vietnamese crip gang that reps the color grey

San Francisco Gangland

In San Francisco - A total conversion that tries to recreate the Gangs of San Francisco...

San Francisco Gangs

Mara Salvatrucha- Local gang in San Francisco that claims MS from LA and is located near the Mission District

Loco North Side- One of the Oldest Gangs in SF that consists of two Barrios in the Mission District... 24th St and 23rd St Nortenos... They Control the Upper Mission.

Wah Ching- A Gang of Chinese immigrants that fight with other Asian gangs in SF

Oakdale Mob- A Black Neighborhood Gang that wars with West Point Mobb... Has a Gang injunction

West Point Mobb - A Black gang that is located in Hunters Point... Extremely Dangerous...

La Raza Park - Another Norteno gang that mostly controls the park near the Mission District

Dolores Park Locos - A Gang of Local Norteno Drop Outs and Undesireables... Controls lower Mission District

Eddy Rock Gang - Players gang. Wars with Chopper City over turf and drug trade...

Jackson Street Boyz - Asian Tong that controls Chinatown... Started after the fall of the Woh Hop To Triads...

Chopper City - A Fairly New Black gang that started up to combat the Eddy Rock Gang...

Las Venturaz Gangland

The City of Sin - A total conversion mod that tries to expand upon GTA Lore by including many Gangs in Las Venturaz

Las Venturaz Gangs

Ryder Block

Front Yard Ballas

Zacatecas Cartel

Russian Bratva

The Lost MC

3 Families Mafia (Sindacco, Leone, Forelli)

Mountain Cloud Triads

Loco Cabrones

The Cobras

Trailer Park Boys

Weapons

]CfUAaGK.png

Low Poly XM8 by Ss4gogeta0 & Spaggiari - One of my early rigging/texturing jobs, A long time ago I requested a low poly XM8 since there was none... Spaggiari hooked me up with a basic model and texture so I had to do the rest my self in Gmax... (putting the texture on the gun, and making sure it was rigged correctly) good times...

Edited by Ss4gogeta0

Miller786

Oh man sup! im waiting for your low poly weapons cars and other stuff, i know ya'r hiding them :santa:

universetwisters

Oh man sup! im waiting for your low poly weapons cars and other stuff, i know ya'r hiding them :santa:

I never knew you did that.

YOU MUST SHOW US.

Ss4gogeta0

I never knew you did that.

YOU MUST SHOW US.

Nah, The weapons were just conversions and re rigs from GTA III, VC, etc... There were a few other ones but they were conversions and retextures from other games so they wouldnt be allowed here... Ima just leave em in LS-RP...

anyway some more recent work...

V1

tiCe1UQ.png

V2

6oczNwH.png

Inspiration

6e2IQmN.png

Edited by Ss4gogeta0

theNGclan

I'm gonna be honest but those look awful. Try doing something similar to V's and SA's.

They're made in SA's style. They don't to be extremely detailed to be good. They look great.

universetwisters

I'm gonna be honest but those look awful. Try doing something similar to V's and SA's.

They're made in SA's style. They don't to be extremely detailed to be good. They look great.

I know this is sorta off, but was that John or some other poor dolt who went by the same name?

OT - the good thing I like about SA is that you don't need many many many many polies or whatever for it to be good. Simple is wonderful.

Ss4gogeta0

I know this is sorta off, but was that John or some other poor dolt who went by the same name?

OT - the good thing I like about SA is that you don't need many many many many polies or whatever for it to be good. Simple is wonderful.

yep, simple is easy and wonderful...

anyway update... almost done with Version 1 of my Long Beach gang mod... I am waiting for a modder on an RP forum to release the Polynesian skins he did so that I can use them in my mod (talked it with him abit, he said its fine but the mods were a request so he cannot release them until the person who requested them gives permission)

so while the Samoan gang will be coded in, it will be unused until I get those skins...

list of gangs

Rollin 20s Crips
East/West/Northside Longos
Rollin 80s West Coast Crips
Asian Boyz
Vietnamese Boyz
Satanas
Sons of Samoa (Unused)
Tiny Raskal Gang
Long Beach Insane Crips
Oriental Boys

universetwisters

You should add in a gang full of nothing but blind, wheelchair-bound black panthers.

Ss4gogeta0

You should add in a gang full of nothing but blind, wheelchair-bound black panthers.

dave-chapelle-rfacist.jpg

anyway planning on putting together a large lowpoly weapon addon for SA... asked for permission from a modder a while back to use his weapons in a modpack and got the green light for it... so Ima use his released weapons again aswell as another modders after I pm him... I want to give SA a larger more realistic weapon variety...

universetwisters

I dunno how it is but okay. What kind of weapons are you thinking?

Ss4gogeta0

I dunno how it is but okay. What kind of weapons are you thinking?

low poly GTA styled weapons

gOiZ3g3.png

mqQSTJD.png

DFbT4IG.png

Render.png

stuff like that.... Not sure about DRE but I know Schnitzel.Nazi and MCHL would be on board (MCHL is the one I asked before, and Schnitzel is doing a massive Reup of all my converted weapons and a few I did myself)

I personally like this one... ;)

N91Bw2T.png

Such a wonderful masterpiece ;)

Edited by Ss4gogeta0

universetwisters

^ Just put a scope on that one and make the forend a bit longer and you've got one of them Dragunov rifles

Ss4gogeta0

^ Just put a scope on that one and make the forend a bit longer and you've got one of them Dragunov rifles

it was actually made by combining the Draganuv from VCS with the AK47 of LCS and with a bit of custom modding here and there lol

based on this Century_Arms_WASR-10.jpg

Has a 10 round Single Stack Magazine

Edited by Ss4gogeta0

Jeansowaty

Waiting to see those guns man, will you include those you added on LS-RP, you know, the low poly ones like VC Steyr, FAMAS, AK74 etc, Mosin Nagant etc.?

Ss4gogeta0

Waiting to see those guns man, will you include those you added on LS-RP, you know, the low poly ones like VC Steyr, FAMAS, AK74 etc, Mosin Nagant etc.?

maybe ;)

Chorizombie

Hey, man I'm learning from looking at your files as I'm working on customs gangs (just replacing models and txd actually, so only 3 peds per gang)I have a couple of questions I wish you could please help me get a better understanding on the edit of files. What I need to do to increase the number of new peds, I've read on Vanilla we can only add 2 more, but seeing your scripts I see you added a whole bunch. Do this gangs replace Families and Ballas or do they share territories? Also, what program do I use to edit the territories where they spawn?

Ss4gogeta0

Hey, man I'm learning from looking at your files as I'm working on customs gangs (just replacing models and txd actually, so only 3 peds per gang)I have a couple of questions I wish you could please help me get a better understanding on the edit of files. What I need to do to increase the number of new peds, I've read on Vanilla we can only add 2 more, but seeing your scripts I see you added a whole bunch. Do this gangs replace Families and Ballas or do they share territories? Also, what program do I use to edit the territories where they spawn?

I think its awesome that you are trying to learn how to make your own gang mods lol. I am also glad you are learning through using my files, that is actually how I learned how to design games :D anyway for adding in more peds, I usually use the Open Limit Adjuster. It expands the number of ID's you can include (starting from 18000) which allows you to add in about as many peds as you need. then you would need to edit both the peds.ide and pedgroup.dat to define each gang member. usually I copy the FAM or BALLAS definition and Rename them to the gang members txd/dff name and change the ID number and the gang number that he is listed under in the pedgroup.dat file..

for the territories you would need sanny builder so that you can edit the .scm file... in the scm file if you go down, you will come across a list of Zones and different intergers... You can use this MAP to figure out the Zone Name of the location where you want to spawn your gang

0767: set_zone 'SUN3A' popcycle_group_for_peds_and_cars_to 2 0767: set_zone 'SUN3B' popcycle_group_for_peds_and_cars_to 2 0767: set_zone 'SUN3C' popcycle_group_for_peds_and_cars_to 2 0767: set_zone 'SUN4' popcycle_group_for_peds_and_cars_to 2 076C: set_zone 'SUN1' gang 1 density_to 0 076C: set_zone 'SUN1' gang 1 density_to 0 076C: set_zone 'SUN3A' gang 1 density_to 0 076C: set_zone 'SUN3B' gang 1 density_to 0 076C: set_zone 'SUN3C' gang 1 density_to 0 076C: set_zone 'SUN4' gang 1 density_to 0 

each gang is split into its own numbers so you would need to change them based on the zone you want them to spawn in... the Density is how often they spawn in that location and how dense they are... I usually go from 0 - 99... 0 meaning none spawn and 99 being the highest

gang 0 - Ballas

gang 1 - Families

gang 2 - Vagos

gang 3 - Rifa

gang 4 - Da Nang

gang 5 - Mafia

gang 6 - Triads

gang 7 - Aztecas

gang 8 - Gang 9

gang 9 - Gang 10

after you change what you want to change. you need to compile your scm then import the gang peds into the gta3.img...

and finally after everything is done. give it a load and see what happens ;)

hope that clears some of the basic stuff up... maybe after you master that, I can turn you towards the more advanced features like modding the weapons a gang has or adjusting the respect/hatred levels for each gang

Edited by Ss4gogeta0

Chorizombie

Damn! thanks a lot ,bro. I'm gonna give it a try with the OLA first and will report back with results

___

Edit: Awsome! It works great, thanks a lot, man! I'll need your help again once I start trying to understand the Sanny Builder

1X8kPNj.jpg

IvNjG33.jpg
ke5fjbh.jpg

6GdHHtl.jpg

if you ever need a recolor of a skin texture or removing items from a dff (say glasses, caps) i can help you out, just pm me

Edited by Chorizombie

Jeansowaty

Damn! thanks a lot ,bro. I'm gonna give it a try with the OLA first and will report back with results

___

Edit: Awsome! It works great, thanks a lot, man! I'll need your help again once I start trying to understand the Sanny Builder

1X8kPNj.jpg

IvNjG33.jpg

ke5fjbh.jpg

6GdHHtl.jpg

if you ever need a recolor of a skin texture or removing items from a dff (say glasses, caps) i can help you out, just pm me

I like those models! A second Balla gang? :) anyways if you can, send them on PM for me :D

Ss4gogeta0

___

1X8kPNj.jpg

IvNjG33.jpg

ke5fjbh.jpg

6GdHHtl.jpg

lol de nada. :)

just hit me up when you need

Jeansowaty

SS4, do you possibly have a lowpoly Mossberg 500 Bullpup shotgun?

Ss4gogeta0

SS4, do you possibly have a lowpoly Mossberg 500 Bullpup shotgun?

i sadly do not have any bullpup shotguns in LP, only HQ... but I have a mossberg 500 stubby someone did a while ago

Jeansowaty

Hm, that's a shame. I don't know what gun would be easy to remodel to make one... anyways a HQ one would be good too, preferably an unlocked version so I could try making it lower in quality...

Mossberg%20500%20Bullpup.jpg

LOL, just as I posted, I got an idea. You can give me the Stubby variant, I think that with many edits it would look good...

Edited by Jeansowaty

Miller786

heheh i see you finally gave up and got the guns out ja? now we're talking,i still have that .44 pistol you sent me a while back in my gta3.img :D

ps: i learned how to edit guns and icons thannks to u bud ;)

Edited by Miller786

Ss4gogeta0

heheh i see you finally gave up and got the guns out ja? now we're talking,i still have that .44 pistol you sent me a while back in my gta3.img :D

ps: i learned how to edit guns and icons thannks to u bud ;)

welcome, glad I could help...

also jean, check your inbox ;)

Jeansowaty

Hey, thanks for the guns. I like them. Well I suppose some day someone might model the Bullpup one, but not these days :p

Edited by Jeansowaty

Ss4gogeta0

No problem Jean...

Update... Added in my East Los mod that I have finally finished... You may download it in the first post ;)

ABS-IZAYOI

LV The Lost MC :cool:

Ss4gogeta0

aint dead yet... gonna update it with some of my more recent mods at one point... done quite a few since this was last updated, including 3 or so more gang mods

Edgrd

aint dead yet... gonna update it with some of my more recent mods at one point... done quite a few since this was last updated, including 3 or so more gang mods

is there any more low poly weapon ? im desperate to have more.