2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

My take on GTA5's new content for the PS4

wweraw526

Since I'm still on PS3 and new content coming out for the PS4. I know it isn't fair that they getting all the good stuff and PS3 and 360 is getting left out. I'm not going to go out and get a PS4 just for GTA5 even though I have it for PS3. I'm going to play it smart and wait until the 18th comes and see what happens. Look at people's comments online and see how it is, doing the same for WWE 2k15 for PS4, which I also have for PS3.

Hopefully my mind is made up in the beginning of next month because my plan is getting a PS4 for christmas, but not sure yet.

This is not a cry out or anything, since I know enough to realize why this new content can't be on the PS3/360 version.

Edited by wweraw526

Since I'm still on PS3 and new content coming out for the PS4. I know it isn't fair that they getting all the good stuff and PS3 and 360 is getting left out.

You know it isn't fair? lol.

@Xyn - well its not fair how they get all the cool stuff and we get left out with nothing even though rockstar did say we'll still be getting updates.

@Ilikedriving - Yea I play wrestling games but not online because of the lag and cheaters

Jolly Swagman

You better write to Santa and be a good boy for the rest of the year

Since I'm still on PS3 and new content coming out for the PS4. I know it isn't fair that they getting all the good stuff and PS3 and 360 is getting left out. I'm not going to go out and get a PS4 just for GTA5 even though I have it for PS3. I'm going to play it smart and wait until the 18th comes and see what happens. Look at people's comments online and see how it is, doing the same for WWE 2k15 for PS4, which I also have for PS3.

Hopefully my mind is made up in the beginning of next month because my plan is getting a PS4 for christmas, but not sure yet.

This is not a cry out or anything, since I know enough to realize why this new content can't be on the PS3/360 version.

If rockstar weren't such money conning f*ckers, you wouldn't have GTA V to begin with. The game should of been meant for ps4 and xbone to begin with.

• Like 3

If rockstar weren't such money conning f*ckers, you wouldn't have GTA V to begin with. The game should of been meant for ps4 and xbone to begin with.

If you call them that, we can call half this forum a bunch of crybabies who can't shut up right? People were literally wanting the game to come out as soon as possible...

And I would say that it was a successful business move. They made more money for the next GTA or whatever game there making, and the developers are going home with a wad of cash in their pockets.

They didn't say we all had to buy the game for current gen, did they? We all should've know it was going to be popular and end up into the next gen waiting list.

@Jolly - Please don't get me started with the santa thing, we wouldn't want to make the lil kiddies cry when we really tell them the truth about good ole saint nick XD

@Itz - Yea that's probably what they should of done but they sure shot themselves in the foot this time

It's got nothing to do with money. It's more to do with the fact that they started creating GTAV well before the Next Generation consoles were even announced.

Edited by Smallo92

Hold up. Drop everything. OP has a take on GTA V's new content.

• Like 3

This is my Take:

I have got 1000 hours of entertainment for GTA V on PS3 split between Online and SP. Will not get this with GTA V for PS4, but will probably reach 200 hours or so. That is still less than 40c/hr entertainment value. Seems worth it to me...

Besides which, the Exclusive Content is adding up, particularly for returning players who did not purchase the SE/CE's originally.

- All CE Content

- First Person View

- Improved Resolution and Graphical Detail, Increased Draw Distances, Improved Visual Fidelity (Shadows, Lighting, Anti-Aliasing, Improved Particle Effects,...,)

- Increased Traffic Density & New Weather and Damage Effects

- Additional Wildlife & Activities

- Returning Players Content:

B1Cgov6IAAAt6H7.jpg

- Additional Classic GTA Vehicles

- Non-revealed Content and I am sure more things I have forgotten...

Edited by Relative007
  • Like 2

I wish the game would have come out now for all consoles. If I never played gta V and saw how it was on the ps4 compare to the ps3, I would have brought a ps4 and play it on that. Now that I played the game too death, I simply cannot justified rebuying it and rebuying it at full price. All those enhancements won't make it feel like a new game to me.

I wish the game would have come out now for all consoles. If I never played gta V and saw how it was on the ps4 compare to the ps3, I would have brought a ps4 and play it on that. Now that I played the game too death, I simply cannot justified rebuying it and rebuying it at full price. All those enhancements won't make it feel like a new game to me.

That is why R* have spent 1000's of Hours (an estimate but it would not have been a quick task) implementing First Person View. A completely different perspective on the game and comes with 100 + Interiors to see and 3000 + New Animations.

put it this way... you will eventually buy games you will be dne with in mayb 2 months for 60.. but wnt buy a better game that will last for years ???

• Like 1

100 + Interiors

Where did you hear that? I didn't see that in any of the articles.

Edited by Smallo92
  • Like 2

OP, I would take your own advice and just wait to hear the reviews by people on the GTAV Forum, who will be playing the PS4 version and telling us all about it. Bottom line (my opinion) is that it won't be worth the cost of the PS4 and the new copy of GTAV.

Personally, I'm going to wait for more killer must-have games and new substantial must-have GTAV content before I consider putting out the big money for a PS4. I'm not an early adopter, more of a late adopter.

That is why R* have spent 1000's of Hours (an estimate but it would not have been a quick task) implementing First Person View. A completely different perspective on the game and comes with 100 + Interiors to see and 3000 + New Animations.

That might be a selling point for someone, not for me though. I actually prefer third person view. Don't get me wrong all those enhancements are great, they weren't lazy in their remake but it's just that to me, a remake. When I'm done being impressed by how it look, it will go back just being the same game I played to death already.

100 + Interiors

car interiors I think.

100 + Interiors

Every Vehicle has an unqiue Interior (or Exterior I guess if a Motorbike/Bike). Between all classes of vehicles the game would comfortably reach 100.

As for the Interiors we want, buildings, unless they have kept this as a last minute surprise, nothing will change in this respect.

Edited by Relative007

People are paying another 60 bucks for the upgrades AND the extras alone, that's why they should be exclusive to the PS4/X1.

Edited by RajunCajun88
  • Like 2

I heard about the Car Interiors yeah, you just said Interiors so I straight away thought of Building Interiors as that's what Interiors has always been referred to in GTA.

CarnageRacing00

@Xyn - well its not fair how they get all the cool stuff and we get left out with nothing even though rockstar did say we'll still be getting updates.

@Ilikedriving - Yea I play wrestling games but not online because of the lag and cheaters

When was it ever said that PS3 and Xbox 360 weren't getting ANY of the new content? Hmm? When? Hint: never. It was never said. That's just the crybaby "sky is falling" bullsh*t created on these forums by little kids who shouldn't be touching this game.

• Like 2

Since I'm still on PS3 and new content coming out for the PS4. I know it isn't fair that they getting all the good stuff and PS3 and 360 is getting left out.

You know it isn't fair? lol.

then imagine it

TheGoodSgtScooter

No, it's totally fair because I'm buying it again.

The old consoles shouldn't get it just because the new ones do.

• Like 1

FrozenInferno

The only new-thing that interests me is the RailGun.

I'm not buying a PS4 for a RailGun.

I hear ya, Sony created the PS4 solely for the GTAV Rail Gun. No other games will come out for the PS4 over the next six or seven years once GTAV comes out. It's a Rail-Gun-one-and-done. Now if only another 100-200 games would come out for the PS4 after GTAV, then it would be worth buying for sure.

Wait a minute...

• Like 6

People are paying another 60 bucks for the upgrades AND the extras alone, that's why they should be exclusive to the PS4/X1.

Exactly!

I've got the money for buying the xbone but I'm just waiting for a few new games and then I'm buying it.

It really anoys me that a lot of people are moaning because they can't get the new content. If you want it then just buy it that's life!

• Like 3

How it is not fair? newer hardware can do more stuff. Same way it's not unfair that PS3 has better games than an Atari 2600

• Like 4

@Michigan - I know it never said we were getting this content, I never said it did, it just comes out of the blue that rockstar gives us all these cool updates and then bam it's coming out for PS4 and they get more new stuff. Wish they just release it for the PS4 instead of half screwing us.