Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,239 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

theNGclan

theNGclan's Workshop

theNGclan

aG1w9ie.png

Welcome to my workshop! Please ignore the heaps of scrap metal and cigarette butts laying around. Incase you didn't know, this is where I (much like other people) host a collection of their mods for a one stop shop of sorts. Take a look around and see what you like. More modifications will be added as they progress! Everything is color coordinated for what game they're for. Grey for III, Pink for VC, Dark green for SA, Orange for IV, White for GTA V, and Light Green for The Sims 2.

Showroom

BUC9MOb.png

• Roman's Taxi - Remember Roman Bellic's dirty, stinky taxi? Remind how awesome it was?
  • IV Police Cruiser - A mod for both III and VC, this obviously adds the Police Cruiser from GTA IV. A MVL version is available.

6lamHDw.png

• Beta AK47 {MVL} - It's common knowledge that the AK47 from Grand Theft Auto III was present in the beta of Vice City. Sadly, it was removed before the final release. The texture and the model were left over in the VC's GTA3.IMG, so I decided to extract the model and textures to create an MVL version of the Beta AK47. Why replace the Ruger/M4 when you can just add it to the game?
  • Corpse Manana {MVL} - A quick convert (would you even really call it that?) that I did back in the old SA release days. Since this was probably done before I decided to release it as a MVL vehicle. Make sure the cops don't see the mess in the back!
  • Dildo {MVL} - Have you ever gotten lonely? Like, reeeeally lonely? Sexually deprived? Angry? Well then uh... This is what'cha need. Beat people to death with a toy of pleasure. Make sure their death is just satisfying for you as it is for them. No really, this mod adds the dildo from San Andreas into Vice City. I converted this model to Vice City in just a few minutes. Like, I had nothing better to do. If you don't like it, don't download it. Have fun out there, lots of fun~
  • FN P90 {MVL} - Back when Vice City's Serbian was still an infant project, I decided as a bit of a treat I'd release some of the weapons. This, howerver, was one of the weapons that didn't make the cut simply because it didn't replace the MP5 and it registered as a single handed weapon (animation wise, anyway). It appears in the tiki hut looking thing behind one of Tommy's safehouses near the north point mall.
  • IV Weapons Pack - Who doesn't love IV's weapon models? They're in good quality. Who doesn't love VC? It's a quality game. So why not have both? Includes both an MVL and non-MVL version.
  • TLaD Sawed Off Shotgun {MVL} - Pretty self explanatory. Much like the standard IV weapons, the episodic weapons are in good quality.
  • TLaD Weapons Pack {MVL} - A pack of all TLaD exclusive weapons, excluding the Sawed Off Shotgun due to it being released previously.
  • 10th Anniversary Weapon Icons - The first and original 10th Anniversary Weapon Icons released for VC. I also included III-styled icons for GTA:LC players. I plan on redoing the III icons eventually.
  • Carl Johnson - I plan on rerigging this soon. But hey, I know how you SA fanboys feel about CJ and the lack of him in other GTA games. This one's for you.
  • Claude's House - This is clearly made for GTA LC. I made this back when I was first learning mapping around GTA LC 3.1's release. I wanted to release it because I actually think it looks decent...-ish.
  • Fixed Animations - An essential mod for those who like a faithful Vice City. This mod restores some of the animations from the PS2 verison of Vice City. Originally on PC, most idle animations were a single frame (technically 0) and Tommy would just stand still. This restores the swaying animations as well. Includes GTA LC verison.
  • GTA III Styled Nailgun Icon - A modification FOR a modifcation. This mini mod makes the icon look like something that'd fit in III. It was made with GTA LC in mind.
  • IV Health and Armor - A simple mod. Replaces the health and armor pickups from VC with their IV equivalent.
  • TBoGT M249 - Another IV weapon, and this time we get the ever so lovely M249! Tears enemies (and stray dogs) to shreds.
  • Stories Animations - Albeit unfinished, this is a modification that adds almost all LCS and VCS animations to Vice City.
  • Xbox Claude - While I did rip this from III, I had Sharpie_Eastern rig it for me. Nearly a year later I rerigged it myself. Decent I suppose.
  • Xbox Kuruma {MVL} - I've extracted the .ISO from my Xbox version of Grand Theft Auto III. I extracted the Kuruma.txd and .DFF from the game and converted it to Vice City's version of RenderWare. It has proper Car Colors and decent handling. Includes non-MVL version.
  • IV Police Cruiser - A mod for both III and VC, this obviously adds the Police Cruiser from GTA IV. A MVL version is available.
  • Will Bauer - This character was originally for a GTA IV mod by the name of Our Ugly World. I decided that Will would make a great VC/SA ped, so I went ahead and rigged him right from IV! (credit to universetwisters since it's from his old mod and the like)
  • The Impossible Trinity - The Impossible Trinity from Grand Theft Auto IV are now playable in Grand Theft Auto Vice City. Includes original bone height and high quality textures.

QRTpxJN.png

• Squirt Gun - Behold! The latest contraption by Toyz'n The Hood! This Squirt Gun (Codenamed Soaked Polar Bear) is armed with two water containment units. The Squirt Gun can shoot up to 200 yards and can be a great source of fun. But wait! There's more! If you order now, you can get the Malicious Soaker! With this piece of tech, you can take a typical Squirt Gun and turn it into a lethal war machine. Bullets can be stored in the water canisters so you can sneak into a birthday party and take the magician and his rabbit by surprise. Order today! Toyz'n The Hood is no responsible for any injury and/or death caused by the Squirt Gun or the Malicious Soaker.
  • Will Bauer - This character was originally for a GTA IV mod by the name of Our Ugly World. I decided that Will would make a great VC/SA ped, so I went ahead and rigged him right from IV! (credit to universetwisters since it's from his old mod and the like)
  • The Impossible Trinity - Niko Bellic, Johnny Klebitz and Luis Fernando Lopez are now available for San Andreas as peds! Each model includes it's original weights, bone height, and lighting materials.
  • Ammunation Surplus Package - Every 'Merican needs a gun. Or two. Or seventy three. Ah well, we'll get you started with the Ammunation Surplus Package. Now listen close boy, this isn't a one time deal. We'll have more of these packages at later dates with more ass kickin' and commie-killin' weapons. Take a look in the box and see whatcha like.
  • Creepy Santa Pack - Here's a christmas gift to you all. Three distinctive peds with one distinctive mask. Old Kris Kringle masks must be in style this holiday season. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
  • Karen Daniels - Straight from GTA V / Online! 18 inch stainless steel flashlight sold separately.
  • Max Payne 3 AK47 - Because any AK is a good AK.
  • Tec-9 - No drive-by sounds complete without this badboy.
  • Molly Schultz - Because of the extreme wait and request of Jeansowaty, she is done.

mQQnYT2.png

• GTA V Johnny Klebitz - Johnny from Grand Theft Auto V. Converted by directly from the cutscene files of GTA V. Facial movement works too!
  • Tactical Machine Pistol - Bang bang, you are dead. Tactically speaking of course.
  • GTA V MG - Because who doesn't like big guns?
  • AP Pistol - Who doesn't love automatic pistols?
  • Heavy Sniper - Have fun taking out enemies with this poorly textured sniper rifle directly from GTA V!
  • GTA V Pistol - A standard pistol that's pretty bland but everyone seems to love.
  • GTA V Musket - Who would even use this during gang fights? Hipsters possibly?
  • Heavy Shotgun - Who doesn't love this beauty from the Last Team Standing Update for Grand Theft Auto V?
  • Beta Cell Phone - The original beta phone from the beta of GTA IV. Recreated from the left over map prop. Includes animated screen and the like.
  • Impossible Trinity - New add-on Niko ped for IV. Includes all clothes. Full Johnny and Luis peds are included. Walkstyles for Johnny and Luis are also present.

iSyT2oy.png

• Niko Bellic Ped - Full conversion of Niko for GTA V. Runs as dlcpack.
  • Rick Chance - Directly from the rougher parts of Vice City and North Yankton, this mod recreates Rick Chance as if he actually appeared in Grand Theft Auto V. Or a particular DLC for that matter.
  • Johnny Klebitz - 230 of Jewish Biker for GTA V. Runs as a DLC.
  • Luis Lopez - I don tink das such a good idea tone. Luis is available as an addon ped for GTA V.
  • Roman Bellic - Ladies, hide your titties! Runs as DLC.

rm3KCTh.png

• Niko Bellic - Niko is recreated for The Sims 2. Retains his facial features and signature clothing while fitting in with the Sims 2 character style.
  • Female Sim - A Sim that of which is female. Ye.
  • Rick Chance - This here is Rick Chance, the central protagonist of the North Yankton DLC Hoax. He's a bratty twenty-something with drug problems and an itchy trigger finger. Regardless of what town you put him in, you can definitely be sure that he'll cause some sort of trouble.
  • Johnny Klebitz - Because creating and importing a mesh into the Sims 2 takes way too much f*cking effort.

Mods I have contributed to

Currently in progress

Nuffin

Miscellaneous

I'll keep this thread updated with all upcoming and finished modifications when information is available. I'm slow at releasing sh*t because I focus on quality over quantity, which is something rare on this site anymore. Now shoo. You're scaring away customers.

Edited by theNGclan

ClaudX

Some pretty neat stuff here. I've been looking for the 10th Anniversary weapons icons. Nice work.

theNGclan

Good to hear! :):^:

Gramps

Squirt Gun :inlove:

I remember you posted this in the ENB Screenshots thread a while ago. Would be nice if it did actually shoot water :^:

Nice workshop, glad to see you using this feature :^:

theNGclan

Squirt Gun :inlove:

I remember you posted this in the ENB Screenshots thread a while ago. Would be nice if it did actually shoot water :^:

Nice workshop, glad to see you using this feature :^:

Aha, I almost forgot about that. I can try to make it use a blue particle effect. :)

Also, I figured I should show off the next in line to be released:

vzLkvDG.png

This skin pack for San Andreas will give players three distinct ped versions of Niko Bellic, Johnny Klebitz and Luis Fernando Lopez from Grand Theft Auto IV. All of them are using their original bone height, too.

Edited by theNGclan

undertaker fan

will it be just a conversion or with some adjustments to make it fit with SA.

theNGclan

will it be just a conversion or with some adjustments to make it fit with SA.

They are peds for SA that still use their original bone height so they don't stretch or anything. They also have their original weights, too.

theNGclan

The Impossible Trinity ped pack is available now! Click here to download!

Anyhow, I've finished the other thing I said I'd do, which is the real WATER shooting Squirt Gun! This one's for you, Gramps! :)Click here to download!

Gramps

Awesome, will give it a test over the weekend !

Now all we need is some Nerf guns :inlove:

theNGclan

I can whip up some nerf guns soon if you'd like to have them. :)

As for now, here's a little preview of the next pack to be released:

sa14szy.png

Gramps

Looks nice mate. Hopefully you'll utilize this tool by _DK to improve their appearance even further :^:

Go ahead with the nerf guns if you'd like; I'd like to use them in-game for sh*ts-n-giggles. Especially if they can have the right projectile ;)

Jinx.

sa14szy.png

Is that the Gunseberg Sweeper? :3

theNGclan

sa14szy.png

Is that the Gunseberg Sweeper? :3

Nope, but I made it with the Gusenberg Sweeper in mind. I love that weapon in V (mainly for it's stopping power) but I'm not too big on the model itself. This, however, is a somewhat maintained version of a Thompson with a Drum and tape around the rest so it wouldn't fall apart.

This is just part of a weapons pack I'll be releasing soon. I'll probably separate it into two parts.

Edited by theNGclan

universetwisters

A Thompson with tape around the stock? That's a new one. Ill see how it turns out though, might just be a placeholder or conversion or something.

theNGclan

A Thompson with tape around the stock? That's a new one. Ill see how it turns out though, might just be a placeholder or conversion or something.

The stock will be somewhat dangling with the tape barely holding it together.

AeSriGC.png

Edited by theNGclan

Jinx.

That's some damn nice work :)

universetwisters

Is that a ruger?

theNGclan

Is that a ruger?

A very early draft of it, yeah. I'm going for that vintage but hick-rigged look. Stocks removed and replaced with cheap remakes, barrels taped on, etc.

ezVgwf9.png

Please excuse my lame photoshop skills. :p Time to sleep. I've gotta work tomorrow so I can get some extra cash.

EDIT: The slash over the middle gun means it is removed. Found it was used in Saints Row. I'm gonna get a better gun to replace that once I get off work tomorrow.

Edited by theNGclan

universetwisters

That submachine gun looks an awful lot like that tek gun from saints row. I dunno if you're using it as a base or what but I dunno. I'm way too sleepy for this and I'm about to go to sleep too.

Smg_tekz10_level1.png

theNGclan

That submachine gun looks an awful lot like that tek gun from saints row. I dunno if you're using it as a base or what but I dunno. I'm way too sleepy for this and I'm about to go to sleep too.

Smg_tekz10_level1.png

Oops. Wasn't aware of it's use because he said he got it from some freeware maya pack or something. I'm removing it from the back and taking down the promo pic when I get up tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up. :^:

v30V3gH.png

Yeah, way too close for comfort. I'm gonna start looking through the Maya files on the TS ts3.kiasystems.com server and see what's what.

Edited by theNGclan

Jinx.

If you convert it for IV and send it to me on PM, it would be awesome.

theNGclan

If you convert it for IV and send it to me on PM, it would be awesome.

yeah, I can do that for you. Send me a PM and I'll rig it for IV and send it your way.

Anyhow, I've whipped up something new. Still an early draft.

jWxEb4H.png

frostbiT

Good mods, especially The Impossible Trinity. Would be great if you fix bug with their thumbs.

Y0fw6xX.png

It should look something like this one:

ULth27R.png

theNGclan

Good mods, especially The Impossible Trinity. Would be great if you fix bug with their thumbs.

Y0fw6xX.png

It should look something like this one:

ULth27R.png

I'll fix that issue once I get home. :^:

Jeansowaty

Hmm... do you possibly have those VCS/LCS weapon anims? Oh and maybe that model I requested in PM... :p

theNGclan

Hmm... do you possibly have those VCS/LCS weapon anims? Oh and maybe that model I requested in PM... :p

I can do the weapon anims, but for the ped props I need the Molly model so I can align them and what not.

Jinx.

Jeansowaty

Sure thing, I'll get the model for you soon. Check your pm's :)

jochuan

in the impossible trinity they have working jaws ?