Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,826 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TJGM

The Workshop

TJGM

Welcome to the Workshop. Here you can find all of your favourite modders personal workshops where they share their released mods and what they're currently working on.

The purpose of the Workshop is to allow modders to create their own personal workshops where they can have an index of their own mods (generally on the OP) and at the same time share projects they're working on which don't have their own threads yet or maybe release unfinished mods they don't feel they'll ever get to complete.

-----

Workshops need to follow these requirements during creation and overtime.

• You need to be active in the community.
  • You need to have a minimum of three released mods.
  • You need to keep your workshop updated as long as you're active.

All of these are necessary in order to keep the Workshop as tidy and as updated as possible. Workshops that don't have those requirements during creation or over time will eventually be locked until the OP is ready to meet the requirements.

-----

Making a Personal Workshop is easy, just create a new topic in the Workshop subforum and make sure the title of the topic is your GTAForums username and Workshop after it. Remember, they need to follow the requirements listed above.

If you have any questions you can ask down below, thanks.

Edited by TJGM

theNGclan

Are people with their own workshop allowed to bump their thread with a post if progress is made on a mod, or is all OP based?

Gramps

Its definately allowed :^:

What would not be allowed, would be a useless spam-bump post, to get it to the top of the list again :v: Especially in the future, when we may have pages full of workshops

lpgunit

This seems interesting. Might post some of my unfinished and/or backlogged works here for the time being. :)

TJGM

Thanks to everyone creating and updating their workshops, nobody was sure if the idea would work or not but it seems like people are using it the way we hoped.

I'd encourage everyone who can meet the requirements to make a Workshop, I know some others are planning to make them but haven't gotten around to it yet.

universetwisters

Thanks to everyone creating and updating their workshops, nobody was sure if the idea would work or not but it seems like people are using it the way we hoped.

I'd encourage everyone who can meet the requirements to make a Workshop, I know some others are planning to make them but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Nah man, thank YOU or whoever's idea it was for implementing this. Now I've got a bigger somewhat follow-base and now I can show off my vehicles without clogging up the picture/post section or making a new thread for each of my vehicles.

TJGM

Nah man, thank YOU or whoever's idea it was for implementing this. Now I've got a bigger somewhat follow-base and now I can show off my vehicles without clogging up the picture/post section or making a new thread for each of my vehicles.

I believe it was @Gramps' idea, mainly inspired by seeing similar 'Workshops' on forums for SAMP servers. He thought of the name for the entire thing too. :p

Edited by TJGM

universetwisters

I believe it was @Gramps' idea, mainly inspired by seeing similar 'Workshops' on forums for SAMP servers. He thought of the name for the entire thing too. :p

Thanks, Gramps,

Thramps.

theNGclan

Quick question, is it fine to link to mods that having nothing to do with GTA? I'm sure it's not allowed, but I'm just curious. I've got some Sims 2 stuff that I work on from time to time that never get released.

TJGM

Quick question, is it fine to link to mods that having nothing to do with GTA? I'm sure it's not allowed, but I'm just curious. I've got some Sims 2 stuff that I work on from time to time that never get released.

Go for it, just remember to keep it in your workshop.

PhillBellic

Quick question. Does/do the files posted in this section have to be uploaded to GTAGarage? I might have some basic mods I'd like to showcase. :)

TJGM

Quick question. Does/do the files posted in this section have to be uploaded to GTAGarage? I might have some basic mods I'd like to showcase. :)

Sorry for the late reply, didn't notice it.

No, they aren't limited to GTAGarage. As long as the download links comply with the modification rules they'll be fine. :)

Gamerjman19

Can I make a workshop and put stuff I make in the creator mode on GTA V in it? At least to start. I might try making mods in the future.

Jestic

Can I make a workshop and put stuff I make in the creator mode on GTA V in it? At least to start. I might try making mods in the future.

Sorry, but no. Using any of the in-game features cannot be considered modding. Unless we had an actual in-game map editor. Make a topic here instead.

Edited by Jestic

gtafan2u

Can I make a workshop here for all my mods including scripts, maps, textures, tools etc. I made.

Inan-Ahammad

Ignore

Edited by inan.ahammad

Jinx.

This isn't even a workshop in the first place. Use your brain.

Edited by Jinx.

Inan-Ahammad

Ignore

Edited by inan.ahammad

Jinx.

This isn't even a workshop in the first place. Use your brain.

Yeah you are right..it shouldnt be opened In a workshop...Section......I'll repeat it again: Use Your Brain. I said that this isn't a workshop, not that I agreed with you. It's supossed to be an informative thread, where users can put questions and such. Damn.

universetwisters

Is he mad because he made a workshop thread with just about literally nothing to show?