2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Kirsty

Next-Gen November Previews - All Screenshots + Trailer

Blackous666

about this new screen, you know... where trevor is in the subway...

something that I really, really want to see in this remaster is there possibility o walk inside the trains, like we saw in watch dogs.

but u r able to walk inside in GTA V lol

esato

something that I really, really want to see in this remaster is there possibility o walk inside the trains, like we saw in watch dogs.

but u r able to walk inside in GTA V lol

Yes, but only when the train is stopped at the station. When starts to move the camera changes and we can't move and see inside anymore.

MeltedSOX.

We might have to wait and see once we get our hands on the game. And can you please not call it a remaster? It's not a remaster. The game was completely made from scratch on the new gen and PC versions as well.

Edited by Meltedsox

NintendoFanboy

How much better are the graphics?

esato

We might have to wait and see once we get our hands on the game. And can you please not call it a remaster? It's not a remaster. The game was completely made from scratch on the new gen and PC versions as well. Okay, sir. PS4/ONE/PC version of GTAV. Better?

If it was a real new game, should have a new story, new characters, new everything (ok, not necessarily new world/city).

By the way... Scratch? In one year?

Edited by esato

MeltedSOX.

We might have to wait and see once we get our hands on the game. And can you please not call it a remaster? It's not a remaster. The game was completely made from scratch on the new gen and PC versions as well.

Okay, sir. PS4/ONE/PC version of GTAV. Better?

If it was a real new game, should have a new story, new characters, new everything (ok, not necessarily new world/city).

No need for sarcasm.

It's GTA V. I didn't say it was a new game either, I just stated that it's a new gen and PC version. They've been working on this version since 2011/2012. Just like how Call of Duty and Battlefield has a PS3/PS4 version. The new gen and PC version has more enhanced graphics, more features and etc. Since GTA V is a big game, Rockstar needed more time to work on it.

Hopefully this helps: http://gtaforums.com/topic/714737-gtav-graphics-old-gen-vs-new-gen/

Edited by Meltedsox

NEEGOLAZ

I was blown away when CVG mentioned you can see the headlights of cars driving across the bridge at the docks from standing at the vinewood sign

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

image_326393_fit_940.jpg

I don't remember ever seen any trains on the railways this close to the docks, not going in that direction. They always looped around just as they got to the docks. It's possible it's only stationary, as it's just a screenshot & we can't tell. But it looks new to me.

This is interesting. I've had many a rampage on the train going around and around the map but I never remember it going past this point on the map. Surely it's not stationary.

Yeah that's sort of the loading area where the Merryweather loading dock is... no real moving trains around any of that, always up closer to South LS and the oil derricks

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

just wanted to point this out

50ils.png

2ue5vup.png

Isn't it still there? You can see its tail and back two left legs I think

MeltedSOX.

50ils.png

2ue5vup.png

Yup. You can see it right under the "G" of the IGN logo.

esato

No need for sarcasm.

It's GTA V. I didn't say it was a new game either, I just stated that it's a new gen and PC version. They've been working on this version since 2011/2012. Just like how Call of Duty and Battlefield has a PS3/PS4 version. The new gen and PC version has more enhanced graphics, more features and etc. Since GTA V is a big game, Rockstar needed more time to work on it.

Hopefully this helps: http://gtaforums.com/topic/714737-gtav-graphics-old-gen-vs-new-gen/

Ok, I stop.

But, I really think that our ps3/360 version is a 'beta' version of these 'new' versions. We have the original trailer with things that wasn't on the final version, less trees, less vegetation, less details. So I don't think that they started this game on 2012, I think that PS4/1 is just a port from the future PC version.

But I'll buy it on PS4 just because I don't have money and patience to build a nice pc.

Edited by esato

Osho

Great previews!

FPV; Mind = Blown!!!

No one can even come close to the quality Rockstar delivers.

Amazing looks, and feels like a lot of new surprises ( car trunk can be used? ) are to be found.

Everything sounds good so far, for the NG/PC revisit!

All I want to read now, are more side missions, and additional possibilities to actually put that enormous potential to the best possible use with more exciting gameplay scenarios, for the single player portion of the game.

zuckmeslow

50ils.png

2ue5vup.png

no its replaced by a cigarette burn

2610x10.png

1zw0obk.png

1zcn62q.png

MeltedSOX.

No need for sarcasm.

Ok, I stop.

But, I really think that our ps3/360 version is a 'beta' version of these 'new' versions. We have the original trailer with things that wasn't on the final version, less trees, less vegetation, less details. So I don't think that they started this game on 2012, I think that PS4/1 is just a port from the future PC version.

But I'll buy it on PS4 just because I don't have money and patience to build a nice pc.

Most likely the new gen versions are a port from the PC version since the PC version was indeed in development along with the PS3/360 versions. I also have doubts that the first trailer were from old gen consoles. If you look back at it, it looks similar to the versions we're getting now. So most likely it could be the PC version in that trailer, I could be wrong though....

Edited by Meltedsox

esato

50ils.png

2ue5vup.png

2610x10.png

1zw0obk.png

1zcn62q.png

I think it's just a custom tattoo. Like the f*ck cops or the smile face that my T uses.

@Meltedsox

Most likely the new gen versions are a port from the PC version since the PC version was indeed in development along with the PS3/360 versions. I also have doubts that the first trailer were from old gen consoles. If you look back at it, it looks similar to the versions we're getting now. So most likely it could be the PC version in that trailer, I could be wrong though....

>>>> Yeap, exactly what I think, that first trailer was from pc/actual gen. And the old gen versions was just a market play to sell more, considering the PS3/360 consumer base on that time.

I think that all these new content was planned to be on the original game, but wasn't released just to have 'new' and 'returning' content (dukes, I'm talking about you).

Edited by esato

GourangaMaster

Anyone have a link to download the FPV game play trailer in full 1080?

Edited by GourangaMaster

MeltedSOX.

Did you try here? http://www.rockstargames.com/videos#/?video=11192

On the video press the little "+" button and you can download it from there.

Edited by Meltedsox

GourangaMaster

Yeah i have downloaded the R* page one but unfortunately it is a 720 version in the links. I have seen others in the past access the 1080 version vids link on the R* website somehow but don't know how they get to it.

Edited by GourangaMaster

RememberToTaper

I saw the same link and can't find the 1080p version either.

They said the downloadable 720p link still looks better than IGN's video, but it looked the same to me.

woggleman

The gun sounds are certainly better.

MeltedSOX.

The gun sounds are certainly better.

The audio overall sounds better. If you listen closely when Michael are being chased by the cops, some of the police cars have different sirens. Finally they are not all the same.

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

I was blown away when CVG mentioned you can see the headlights of cars driving across the bridge at the docks from standing at the vinewood sign

You can see 'lights' on that freeway or bridge on the PS3 too :p

It's not lights from an actual draw distance car... it's just a graphical effect, only 'lights' appear

If you look at all the PS4 screenshots, the traffic draw distance is obviously not anywhere close to that far haha

it's improved but not by a lot

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

no it's still there, it was never in the same location as the burn... the burn is near ring finger but the tat between the thumb and index

that said, you're other picture proved it can be removed anyhow haha so it does indeed look like a new tat. good catch.

it's the same type of tat as the leg one... T seems to like scorpions!

the Tijuana Cartel in Mexico use scorpions so maybe it's a reference to Trevor's Cali-to-Mexico drug smuggling

zuckmeslow

no it's still there, it was never in the same location as the burn... the burn is near ring finger but the tat between the thumb and index

that said, you're other picture proved it can be removed anyhow haha so it does indeed look like a new tat. good catch.

it's the same type of tat as the leg one... T seems to like scorpions!

the Tijuana Cartel in Mexico use scorpions so maybe it's a reference to Trevor's Cali-to-Mexico drug smuggling

i guess this means we will be able to add tattoos and maybe jewlery to the hands and wrists. like a watch or some rings. this is cool

imagine something like this

2hd4e2c.png

or like this

sfcoc1.png

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

lol interesting tat choice

P2FX

Yeah i have downloaded the R* page one but unfortunately it is a 720 version in the links. I have seen others in the past access the 1080 version vids link on the R* website somehow but don't know how they get to it.

Those lazy ass forget to update their player.

Here: http://videos.rockstargames.com/streams/V-en_us-firstperson-1920.flv

I grabbed a link.

Wayne Daniels

Anyone know where I can find the 6 minute interview or something?

Delta India Echo

sfcoc1.png

That's actually what my Michael is currently wearing, added it with save editor.

It's a leftover from Max Payne 3 but it seems to work perfectly on Michael's rig.

cfda79a759.jpg

8386694020.jpg

MeltedSOX.

You can see 'lights' on that freeway or bridge on the PS3 too :p

It's not lights from an actual draw distance car... it's just a graphical effect, only 'lights' appear

If you look at all the PS4 screenshots, the traffic draw distance is obviously not anywhere close to that far haha

it's improved but not by a lot

You are correct, they do have far distance car lights, but it was not actual car lights. It was some kind of graphics/illusion effect. On the new gen and PC, those lights are from the cars now.

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

nevermind i was wrong haha

basically i thought the flaming skull tattoo on T's left hand was new because I thought that 'art' was part of his current sleeve tattoo...

but i just checked in-game and after i removed the sleeve tat, that flaming skull on his hand is still there so i was wrong. i think i was thinking of his other arm because that tattoo sleeve DOES have a skull which goes onto the hand (or wrist) and I was thinking just that skill was not select-able. but not the case.

in any case, zucker still right about the scorpion

Edited by S1N0D3UTSCHT3K