2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Liberty City Re-Imagined in GTA 6? Ultra HD Universe!

itzinfamous

*This is my first post, I'm new into this forum thing. No hate please. :p

GRAND THEFT AUTO VI

Imagine Liberty City in this new generation of consoles. The next GTA may take place in Liberty City as well according to an article interview with DJ Whoo. Links below. Also because we're in a new generation of consoles. Bringing us to a whole new universe in Grand Theft Auto. So, it would make sense why they would want Liberty City again. Lets go back to GTA 1 and GTA 2, not forget GTA London. Those were in the 2D universe played on the PS1 or PC. Then we hit the 3D universe with the PS2. We had GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, and the stories. Then came the Xbox 360 and PS3. That brought us to the HD universe. What's next you ask? ULTRA HD. With the rise of 4K television and the new gen consoles, The Ultra HD universe will bring a sh*t load of possibilities into the Grand Theft Auto franchise. And sense most likely Liberty City is the next GTA for the Ultra HD universe, they may have an Ultra HD Vice City for Grand Theft Auto 7. My reason for that is because we had no Vice City in the HD universe, only a re-imagined Los Santos (San Andreas). We may only have 2 Grand Theft Autos before the Virtual Reality universe comes in play, but I'll save that for another topic. Also, there may be a possibility for a Grand Theft Auto World. Anyways, what do you all think about the Ultra HD universe and what are your hopes for the next Grand Theft Auto? Have a great November!

link to article: http://www.ballerstatus.com/2014/04/03/qa-dj-whoo-kid-talks-hiding-nas-fighting-50-cent/

Edited by itzinfamous

lBnDXRH.gif

So what do you want us to do?

You have not written what we should comment on.

We already have a thread at : http://gtaforums.com/topic/698568-dj-whoo-kidnew-gta-in-liberty-city-again-confirmed/

Also DJ Kid doesnt have the balls to talk anything without asking R*.Its just a rumor.

Edited by Cristiano Ronaldo 7

What are your hopes for the new Generation of Grand Theft Auto? As I stated in the post. Not sure why yo posted that confused gif. And this is my first post. Lol.

What are your hopes for the new Generation of Grand Theft Auto? As I stated in the post. Not sure why yo posted that confused gif. And this is my first post. Lol.

Alright man.

But now its your fourth post. :p

Edited by Cristiano Ronaldo 7

universetwisters

No.

No.

NO.

ENOUGH LIBERTY CITY please we want Vice City.

In the next Liberty City you can THROW A HOTDOG IN 4K GRAPHICS AND WATCH NPCs STUMBLE OVER LIKE TIPSY FOOLS AT 60FPS! Doesn't that sound amazing? With extra DLC, you can even THROW A BRICK AT WINDOWS WITH REALISTIC GLASS SHATTERING THAT EVEN STAYS ON THE FLOOR FOR A SHORT PERIOD!

Edited by Brock Elvis

Gnocchi Flip Flops

No.

No.

NO.

But.

But.

BUT.

CATSKILLS!?!?

catskills.jpg

• Like 2

Algonquin Assassin

No.

No.

NO.

But.

But.

BUT.

CATSKILLS!?!?

catskills.jpg

Although I didn't think GTA IV needed countryside it would be nice now with the experience R* have with RDR and GTA V to add it around Liberty City and of course the Carraways.

GTA IV Signature V4 by Lettermaniac on DeviantArt

LightningLord

No.

No.

NO.

As much as I like Liberty City, I agree with this. Vice City hasn't had it's own HD version yet.

• Like 3

IcOqQpq.gif

GrindingOnDatNRG

Gta world sounds cool, I used to imagine that years ago thinking if they made it with real cities and you could go to your own house lol, obviously that's a bit far fetched but still how good would that be. Anyway I'd be happy with another liberty city but vice city sounds cool too.

Edited by GrindingOnDatNRG

I love Liberty City but I think it's still too early for it to return, I'd rather prefer Vice City/San Fierro/Las Venturas in the next big GTA, with other characters.

And if they add countryside, please let the RDR map team do it this time... I liked Blaine County and all, but it feels like wasted space to me, I don't remember which R* team made RDR, but they sure as hell did a way better job at countryside design and layout than R* North IMO.

• Like 1

universetwisters

No.

No.

NO.

But.

But.

BUT.

CATSKILLS!?!?

catskills.jpg

Not even.

Vice City or bust.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, I love LC, but Rockstar should tackle Detroit first before doing anything else, even Vice City.

Gta world sounds cool, I used to imagine that years ago thinking if they made it with real cities and you could go to your own house lol, obviously that's a bit far fetched but still how good would that be. Anyway I'd be happy with another liberty city but vice city sounds cool too.

I always thought about that too, haha. First thing I'd do is go to my house and kill myself in the game XD

OT, I think it should either be Vice city or the rest of San Andreas(San Fierro and Las Venturas) where you can travel between them whenever.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, I love LC, but Rockstar should tackle Detroit first before doing anything else, even Vice City.

if anything they should tackle carcer city, because we would get a mixture of detroit and other cities.

but yeah VICE CITY, please.

I feel Rockstar would never tackle a completely new city for the next 10 years or so, if they're thinking on the prospects of bringing the previously established cities under one ONLINE universe, further experimenting ( milking more ) with this concept when they have the hardware to support and tech to back up. I don't think its an easy task to achieve. It'll take a lot of years before moving outside the known GTA universe, and create new releases with entirely new setting. This is just what I feel. Rockstar can still easily surprise us being so unpredictable, and calculative when it comes to the best profitable approach.

But, Vice City should happen next. I'm losing interest in the series, and don't have the same feeling like I always eventually crave for the next GTA experience due to many reasons, and so would be amazing to see my favorite Vice City returning for one last time, to easily quit!

• Like 2

No.

No.

NO.

But.

But.

BUT.

CATSKILLS!?!?

catskills.jpg

Although I didn't think GTA IV needed countryside it would be nice now with the experience R* have with RDR and GTA V to add it around Liberty City and of course the Carraways.

Why not both? We could have chapters in both locations, with the ability to fly to both at any time?

Cheers.

@Osho I'm also losing interest in series, i lost a lot of interest, it just ain't same as before because of some reasons that are caused by R*. I hope they do VC next and it gets me back on path again.

Edited by AnDReJ98
  • Like 2

it still going to be HD Era (?) maybe a total reboot even by VI.

IF we went back to the State of Liberty, it should be IV's LC with countryside, construction finished from IV, and an option to travel to San Andreas in Online.

Liberty City is the opposite of your grandma, in that you visit it too much and it wishes you'd stop calling.