2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Apart From Graphics, What do You think will be Improved in Next Gen?

xXRobbie98Xx

Just wandering what you guys think will be added or improved in the next gen version.

Here's what I'd like to see:*

1.Better graphics (Obviously).

2 Better frame rate.

3.More dust and sand flying up on the beaches when drifting, running or shooting at ground etc.

4.More mud flying up on grassy areas when drifting, shooting at ground etc.

5.Moving steering wheel animation, gear knob animation and moving speedometer.

6.More damage to cars.

7.Small trees to be destructable.

8.Better body physics.

9.Gore.

10.More building interiors.

11.More detailed apartments (Online)

12.The ability to customise apartments (Online).

13.Different engine sounds.

14.Smarter cops e.g cops that don't run you over or kill you for accidentaly scratching their car.

15.Different NPC's e.g morbidly obese people, old people in wheel chairs, drunk people.

16.Not everyone sets bounties on you for steeling their car (Online). I doubt an old lady in real life would text you saying "You mest with the wrong person, fool!"

17.NPC's doing stuff e.g washing their car, cutting the grass, painting their picket fences.

18.More sea life underwater e.g jellyfish, turtles, whales, different fish.

19.Big Ships that navigate around the ocean slowly for decoration.

20.NPC's that don't always start fighting you for knocking them over. Instead they simply swear at you.

21.Massive holes being made in the sand/dirt when an explosive goes off.

22.The ability to make your character's body fat from eating too much or muscly from plenty of exercise.

23.The gym at the beach to be useable.

24.More exhaust backing firing and spitting flames when drifting.

25.Destructable hedges. Instead of driving through it and leaving it intact, you drive through it and destroy a part of it.

26.Faster loading times.

27.Fix the black suit pants issue that causes them to look purple.

28.Items don't despawn unless they haven't been seen by the player for at least 10-20 minutes. I'd like to kill someone on top of Mt Chilliad, drive down to the bottom of the map and back up again and find the body still their.

29.More birds/flying bugs.

30.The ability to create your own music playlist from different radio stations.

31.More car mod options e.g more wheels, chrome paint for wheels, lower suspension, hydraulics, more bumpers, skirts and spoiler options, more paint colours.

32.Denser traffic and pedestrians.

33.Proper NPC traffic accidents that cause road traffic jams. Police and ambulances arrive and a tow truck takes away the crashed cars.

*Some items on the list may have already been confirmed as being in the game or not being in the game.

Edited by xXRobbie98Xx

Just wandering what you guys think will be added or improved in the next gen version.

More missions, More vehicles, more pedestrians, better DLC's, maybe a new character creation system for online?, animals online, loads of new wildlife. More weapons and properties to buy. Also a fleet of classic GTA vehicles and lots of surprises to find.

I hope that along with improved graphics they improve physics and gameplay

They also should change that stupid police spawning system and more or less other dumbed down mechanics like driving, shooting.

Ped Dialogue PLZ R* fix that. Its the worst I've heard for all the gta's I've played. I miss the humor....., hopefully more then like 6 songs for Trevor's Radio Station. and more talk show segments for Danny Mcbride/Lazlow/ and Charka Attack.

Edited by fac316

Denser NPC population. More vehicles driving around, more peds walking around, equals more people to blast with my minigun. XD

Run better without my damn PS3 getting loud as f*ck then crashing.

Also obviously... modding capabilities with PC, that's what I'm mainly looking forward to. The cheats on the game kind of suck, so I even really look forward to just basic things that SHOULD of been cheats. Unlimited ammo, no wanted level, crap like that. But of course other stuff too, equip the massive armor suit (Infinite health is TOO overkill, I want a little challenge...)

Edited by DaBOSS54320

Comatose Gamer

Well...

Theres a new plane, car and new guns.

The police system will be better.

More activities.

Possibly more easter eggs.

Possibly more missions.

And thats all I can think of and know of.

Cutter De Blanc

Physics, damage(overall), and AI. As long as those three things improve I will be a happy camper.

Average white guy

I already spotted a new truck in the ps4 trailer from June. So there's that plus over 100 new songs, they're probably just the songs that were cut from the game.

American Viking

A shorter list would be things that they won't improve on. GTA is the only series I know where each game is vastly different and improved. Expect to be blown away.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

My prediction:

• 15 cars they haven't shown to us yet (5 from IV (2 being completely ruined with tacky kits like the Duke'O Death or whatever the f*ck it's called), 3 new cars with the names of III-SA cars slapped on them (ex. Windsor returns as some stupid Asian super car), and 7 completely new cars (some of them nice and some of them under-detailed/ugly)
  • First person view (but no interior customization options
  • Another new small plane that handles no differently from all of the others
  • A new boat that nobody likes

Yes, I'm a pessimistic prick, I know, but I honestly think that's what we're gonna get.

Don't forget all the privet hedges in the game that are harder and more damage resistant than a concrete bunker. Which of the mongtards at R* had that brilliant idea.

• Like 1

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Don't forget all the privet hedges in the game that are harder and more damage resistant than a concrete bunker. Which of the mongtards at R* had that brilliant idea.

Judging from the trailers, they're still the same. They still look fake and poorly textures.

I'm hoping with the utilization of a lot more memory and video memory that peds and traffic will be denser. Another long shot is smarter cops; I have a feeling they were dumbed down for X360/PS3.

Actual game playing. I am getting bored watching the cut-scenes and then being allowed to Play for a minute or three. There is too much Pretty and not enough doing. You start something and you must continue doing/redoing until it is passed.

What happened to exploring and being rewarded by finding things...

Seems like the new games are Movies with minor interaction by the viewer.

• Like 3

Improved Police AI (More realistic, less crashing)

Better Textures

More realism (Noticeable gun shot wounds) (First Person will make the game more immerse)

Weather System will play a big part in how your vehicle handles. Rain will probably make you spin out, if you take a corner to fast.

More Pedestrians with new reactions/gestures.

More buildings to explore Online.

Better Music, more radio stations.

Possible Jumbo Jets for Online.

Possible Wildlife for Online.

More Apartments with new interiors.

Character transitions should be a lot faster, all load times in general should be faster.

That would be excellent!

A_Low_Profile

The game will just feel better. It will be just one of those things that we cant really explain, but it will feel a lot more responsive, a lot more realistic and a whole lot more immersive. Cannot wait.. only 7 days now! :D

• Like 1

I thought they'd fix that strange bug where the driving was cheap arcadey tat but it seems they've ignored it.

Actually in all seriousness, driving is bugged, when you drive on a curb car instantly goes up without any suspension move or transition anything. Even GTA III was better at it. I hope that at least this will be fixed on nextgen.

My prediction:

• 15 cars they haven't shown to us yet (5 from IV (2 being completely ruined with tacky kits like the Duke'O Death or whatever the f*ck it's called), 3 new cars with the names of III-SA cars slapped on them (ex. Windsor returns as some stupid Asian super car), and 7 completely new cars (some of them nice and some of them under-detailed/ugly)

Yes, I'm a pessimistic prick, I know, but I honestly think that's what we're gonna get.

You're hating on GTA V because it's going to be even more better than IV than it was before.

• Like 2

Gnocchi Flip Flops

My prediction:

You're hating on GTA V because it's going to be even more better than IV than it was before.

Why would I care if it turned out better than IV was before? I'd be more than happy then. You didn't really think that one through, did you? :monocle:

Edited by Sting4S

I think the car-spawning has been sorted out for story mode. On one of the first-person screenshots, I couldn't believe how many different cars I saw.