2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

GTA Tbogt - Lookin for crew

TakeADirtNap

:wtf: Hey guys, Me and my friend are looking for a few people who play GTA The Ballard of Gay Tony alot and want to team up. This isn't gonna be some complicated crew or whatever, we just want people who know how to stay alive in multiplayer :die:. Or like if you have something specific your good at let us know. Personaly i hate helicopters and i've got really good at taking them down :ph34r:. Because you know there always that one c*nt who needs a helicopter to kill someone.

Also My friend mods :lol:and gives us guns, cars, ect....He even sets people on fire :devil:if we tell him. We play on PS3 and if you dont have mic its ok because we do chat rooms to. We race around the city in modded cars, shoot people, and go look for new bases and just stuff like that. We play almost every night so if interested message me on psn. My ID is Public-GTA-Enemy Once you message me i will invite you to a chatroom with me and my friends. We'll start a game and go from there, if you can work with the crew and kill more than your killed than you'll get put on the crew. But were gonna narrow it down to the best players so be ready.

Edited by TakeADirtNap

universetwisters

Console modding isn't allowed on here from my knowledge.

And even then, this is supposed to go in the gang section.

• Like 1

how in the f*ck? theres stuff about modding all over this website

Guys were getting on right now, me and my modder friend. Sent me a friend request and you'll have a fun night man

universetwisters

There's a difference between console modding/hacks and actual PC mods.

Yeah, modding which is acceptable, not going about acting like a prick by killing people.

This should also be in the Gang recruitment section, this topic will more than likely get locked :^:

Edited by Webster.

Are you serious? Your getting butt hurt cause i mentioned something about killing people. Are you mentally handicaped? Its f*cking gta.

:lol:

Mentally handicapped and butt hurt? It just shows you're maturity by calling me disabled when I'm simply enforcing the forum rules, and if anything, you're the one that is getting all teary about it.

Sorry man, I don't think getting modified killed is amusing to me, just a pain in the ass :^:

So your saying forum rules say you cant kill on gta? ok you sat in the back with the EC kids

Edited by TakeADirtNap

If your gonna say some bullsh*t about console mods head butt the f*cking back button and shut the f*ck up

universetwisters

If your gonna say some bullsh*t about console mods head butt the f*cking back button and shut the f*ck up

But they ARE illegal around here. And even then, why are you in such high praise of them? Are you that bad of a player to which you have to rely on them to get an edge in gameplay? That and your constant flaming, I don't think you'll get far with your "crew".

Stop whining and quit flaming.

• Like 3

4XEtraA.jpg

So im flaming but you guys keep coming on my thread and not even talking responding about the subject. Just commenting your stupid ass opinion when your were not even in the conversation to begin with. If you not interested in my topic why are you even here? like honestly........ :miranda:

Edited by TakeADirtNap

universetwisters

So im flaming but you guys keep coming on my thread and not even talking responding about the subject. Just commenting your stupid ass opinion when your were not even in the conversation to begin with. If you not interested in my topic why are you even here? like honestly........ :miranda:

It's not an opinion, it's a matter of fact. Console hacks like setting random guys on fire and the likes aren't allowed here and if you think that's fair gameplay, this clearly isn't the place for you.

uni's stated it pretty clearly. Please don't be such a c*nt to our members, lest you want to be here for not very long.

• Like 2

4XEtraA.jpg

Yes your right about modding thing but your gonna sit here and say be nice and call me a c*nt. Who the f*ck are you, I'm so sorry i didnt know console modding was illegal, maybe if I was apart of this website for a decade like this jerk off I would know. And you weren't even in this conversation to begin with so you can shut up "c*nt". Someone just lock this thread plz. I'm done here

Edited by TakeADirtNap

Yes your right about modding thing but your gonna sit here and say be nice and call me a c*nt. Who the f*ck are you, I'm so sorry i didnt know console modding was illegal, maybe if I was apart of this website for a decade like this jerk off I would know. And you weren't even in this conversation to begin with so you can shut up "c*nt". Someone just lock this thread plz. I'm done here

1. He is a moderator

2. Use the report button at the bottom of your post to lock it

universetwisters

...but your gonna sit here and say be nice and call me a c*nt. Who the f*ck are you, I'm so sorry i didnt know console modding was illegal, maybe if I was apart of this website for a decade like this jerk off I would know....

It's funny because you were the one who started with the hostility. :whistle:

universetwisters

GTA IV doesn't have multiplayer

/thread