Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,745 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TJGM

GTA IV Modding Requests & Finds

iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)

Is there a mod that restores the suits of the console version of GTA IV for PC?

Also, wondering if there's any original gloves mod for GTA TLAD, with a proper model for the gloves, but not only textures attached to the hands' model. I'm interesting in Billy's gloves, wondering if someone has converted them to Johnny, both texture and model.

Edited by Kane49

B Dawg

Console suits, nope, nobody's ever bothered developing the tools to convert them.

jaqub
Posted (edited)

Export the gloves from IV and import them on tlad. Easy isnt that?

f*cking bones..

Edited by jaqub

B Dawg

But what if skin color is different? Gonna need to retexture :p

iiCriminnaaL 49

Already tried that. Fingers’ in the model looked so weird, don’t fit with Johnny, as well as texture isn’t placed the same way Niko’s gloves are, to fit with the model. Tried Billy gloves’ textures with Niko’s hands model, didn’t go very well. (Niko’s hands model already doesn’t fit Johnny as I said :p )

I guess I gotta wait, hoping someone will convert Billy’s gloves model to Johnny in future. (which really doubt to happen)

So, do you guys know any mod that converts Billy/Terry’s long boots for Johnny? (those long boots that are used by most of the bikers)

iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)

I just went editing Billy's hand textures, took the gloves and placed it over Johnnys hand textures.

Here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Z--uPU6mk7gzzYxbzZWb6KGo_uYTcR2/view?usp=sharing

I was asking about the model (to replace hand_000_r.wdr with a proper gloves model), not the texture only. (tried Niko gloves' model, but didn't fit on Johnny, hands weren't really straight)

Was wondering if someone ever converted Billy gloves' model to Johnny. (it seems hard, if it's actually possible with current programs, as Billy gloves' model is actually a part of Billy's character model, not sure if it's possible to cut/copy it) I already have Billy gloves' textures converted to Johnny's hands. But thanks for trying ;)

Edited by Kane49

jaqub
Posted (edited)

I just went editing Billy's hand textures, took the gloves and placed it over Johnnys hand textures.

Here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Z--uPU6mk7gzzYxbzZWb6KGo_uYTcR2/view?usp=sharing

I was asking about the model (to replace hand_000_r.wdr with a proper gloves model), not the texture only. (tried Niko gloves' model, but didn't fit on Johnny, hands weren't really straight)

Was wondering if someone ever converted Billy gloves' model to Johnny. (it seems hard, if it's actually possible with current programs, as Billy gloves' model is actually a part of Billy's character model, not sure if it's possible to cut/copy it) I already have Billy gloves' textures converted to Johnny's hands. But thanks for trying ;)

I wanted to mention that but I thought you would even have fun only with the texture. Billy's hands model's skeleton must be restored then in 3ds max, otherwise you will get crippled hands if you only use billy's hands model on Johnny.

btw, his cutscene model got more higher detail, i rather take the hands from there. The gloves on his ped model are just like printed on his hands.

Edited by jaqub

iiCriminnaaL 49

Is there a mod that keeps The Lost's clubhouse accessible after completing 'Get Lost' (last mission)?

iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)

Is there a mod that keeps The Lost's clubhouse accessible after completing 'Get Lost' (last mission)?

So, seems no mods about it were made.

Anyway, can anyone link me a mod that converts GTA V's weapon sounds to IV? I installed some packs, but sounds of Micro Uzi, AK-47 and M4 were just softened IV sounds, nothing like V's.

Sorry for double posting.

Edited by Kane49

rollschuh2282

you could just teleport in it with the simple native trainer

iiCriminnaaL 49

I want to be able to save in it, and make its safehouse icon available on the map. Otherwise, I might've used trainer. But thanks for help.

rollschuh2282

I want to be able to save in it, and make its safehouse icon available on the map. Otherwise, I might've used trainer. But thanks for help.

it should work with the Save Editor, just load you save with it and go to the unlocks category.

if you completed the game there are a few things unchecked, i´mn not sure what everything does but i´m sure one of them is for the Hi-Low game and another one for the save house.

just try

AFTON ROBOTICS
Posted (edited)

I would like to request if somebody could make a mod for IV of the Dodge M4S Prototype from "The Wraith" a 1986 killer car movie.

Thewraith1.jpeg?t=82d31eb5dbffbf4e083b97CwG9ynhUAAAXgW8.jpg

A GTA SA mod does exist so i guess that model could be ported to IV (even tho SA mod cars never look that good ported to IV) the creator of that model seems to still be online from time to time on his youtube channel his name is "Tobie" and he also created Knight Rider models for SA.

Edited by AFTON ROBOTICS

Str33tD4wg

Can someone please make a health regeneration mod like GTA V (regens health till half the health bar)? i tried V style mod but i only want the health regen not the other stuff like character switch and special abilities.

mahdi5
Posted (edited)

Targets never get lost in missions

I am ready to pay for such thing,

I want it for EFLC

Edited by mahdi5

iiCriminnaaL 49

Is there an existing mod that properly converts the in-game model of TBoGT's Gracie to IV?

I have the cutscene model, and it works fine. But converting the in-game model of TBoGT doesn't make the gag on her mouth appear in the meant missions.

rollschuh2282

Is there an existing mod that properly converts the in-game model of TBoGT's Gracie to IV?

I have the cutscene model, and it works fine. But converting the in-game model of TBoGT doesn't make the gag on her mouth appear in the meant missions.

i don´t know of a existing one, but it should be easy.

you just need to add the gag model from the IV model to the TBoGT one.

i can try to do it, but i can´t promise it.

iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)

i don´t know of a existing one, but it should be easy.

you just need to add the gag model from the IV model to the TBoGT one.

i can try to do it, but i can´t promise it.

That would be cool.

If you ever manage to do this please inform me of the way of replacing and adding models to the peds in private message.

Edited by Kane49

McEclipse

Hey. Pls help me too find mod for kick or crash other players from session.