2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TJGM

GTA IV Modding Requests & Finds

TJGM

Before making a request, make sure you check out our Mod Index for IV, thanks.

-----

Request/find mods here, that includes vehicles, characters, buildings, maps, textures, .dat files, ASI plugins, etc.. here.

Only post your request once every 2 days. Remember that requests won't always be fulfilled.

Edited by TJGM

XeClutch

These are all V scripts.

I'll start this off with a few simple scripts. (PRINT_STRING isn't an actual native, it's a script given to me by XBLToothpik)

Spawn Vehicle

VOID SPAWN_VEH(PCHAR Vehicle){    DWORD hash = GET_HASH_KEY(Vehicle);    if (IS_MODEL_IN_CDIMAGE(hash))    {        REQUEST_MODEL(hash);        if (HAS_MODEL_LOADED(hash))        {            DELETE_VEHICLE(GET_VEHICLE_PED_IS_IN(PLAYER_PED_ID()));            Vector3 pos = GET_ENTITY_COORDS(PLAYER_PED_ID());            FLOAT heading = GET_ENTITY_HEADING(PLAYER_PED_ID());            DWORD veh = CREATE_VEHICLE(hash, pos, heading, TRUE, TRUE);            DWORD nid = VEH_TO_NET(veh);            SET_NETWORK_ID_EXISTS_ON_ALL_MACHINES(nid, TRUE);            SET_PED_INTO_VEHICLE(PLAYER_PED_ID(), veh);        }        else            SPAWN_VEH(hash);    }    else        PRINT_STRING("~r~Invalid Vehicle", 2000);}
Teleport

VOID TELEPORT(FLOAT XCoord, FLOAT YCoord, FLOAT ZCoord){    INT handle = PLAYER_PED_ID();    if (IS_PED_IN_ANY_VEHICLE(handle))        handle = GET_VEHICLE_PED_IS_IN(handle);    SET_ENTITY_COORDS(handle, XCoord, YCoord, ZCoord);    SET_ENTITY_HEADING(handle, 0.0f);    LOAD_ALL_OBJECTS_NOW();    PRINT_STRING(va("Teleported to ~g~%f~w~, ~g~%f~w~, ~g~%f", XCoord, YCoord, ZCoord), 2000);}
Toggle Player Fire

VOID TogglePlayerFire(INT Player){    IS_ENTITY_ON_FIRE(GET_PLAYER_PED(Player)) ? STOP_ENTITY_FIRE(GET_PLAYER_PED(Player)) : START_ENTITY_FIRE(GET_PLAYER_PED(Player));    PRINT_STRING(va("~g~%s ~w~is %s", GET_PLAYER_NAME(Player), (IS_ENTITY_ON_FIRE(GET_PLAYER_PED(Player)) ? "~g~no longer on fire" : "~r~now on fire")), 2000);}
Set Model

VOID SET_MODEL(PCHAR Model){    DWORD hash = GET_HASH_KEY(Model);    if (IS_MODEL_IN_CDIMAGE(hash))    {        REQUEST_MODEL(hash);        if (HAS_MODEL_LOADED(hash))        {            SET_PLAYER_MODEL(PLAYER_ID(), hash);            SET_PED_RANDOM_COMPONENT_VARIATION(PLAYER_PED_ID());        }        else            SET_MODEL(hash);    }    else        PRINT_STRING("~r~Invalid Model", 2000);}
Edited by XeClutch

wegare

So this mod may already exsist but i can't find it :p and if it doesn't i wonder how hard will it be to make?

Okay so my idea:

I want a mod where u are a marked man, and someone is gonna hunt you down, and kill you, and he or she won't stop until you're dead or he/she is!

But i whould like to be able to choose what guy who is gonna hunt me down, so let's say i'm in the town, taking a stroll, i see a kewl guy. I press a button and choose him as a "hitman" then like start and he starts to kill me in anyway possible! With car, gun, rpg or whatever :p so if there are a mod like that pls respond! :D

TJGM

Which game do you want this mod for? You've posted this request for III, VC and San Andreas along with IV and V.. pick a game.

henry_™

I noticed there was a chop script out now so I would die for a working replacement of my dog in GTA IV that can work with the Chop Script.

I Hope someone could pull this off as this would be absolutely AMAZING!

I would even pay up to $30 if the model's quality was high.

Well Thanks in advanced to anyone who tries attempts this. (if anyone.)

Pictures of my dog:

wa8oQ1Z.jpglNMUwmy.jpgs88J3Zt.jpg

Edited by henry_™

wegare

any :p doesn't really matter ;) i mean V isn't released yet so i guess for IV or SA :p but for the game that is easiest to mod :)

Jackryder2014

Things i would like to see as peds or player models in gta iv:

Evil ryu sf4

http://chainspellxx7.deviantart.com/art/Evil-Ryu-from-Super-Street-Fighter-4-XNALARA-346864279

Injustice scorpion

http://monsterpanhead.deviantart.com/art/Injustice-Scorpion-XNA-489346970

Green arrow (the arrow tv show suit)

https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=6F795D898586C4BA&id=6F795D898586C4BA%21831

Worst nightmare batman

http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/worst-nightmare-batman-66655.html

Silent hill 3 memory of alessa

http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfgp0chgtigjy79/Silent%20Hill%20Memory%20of%20Alessa.zip

Batgirl dc universe

http://www.sendspace.com/file/08nac1

All xna 3d models should be easy enough to port! Love this site u guys do alot of great stuff

Edited by Jackryder2014

Jackryder2014

Could someone make a ped selector for gta iv as a script like san andreas has? Ive been using v style but three characters is starting to not be enough lol none of the asi ones work for me so i need a way to select any ped i want

Jitnaught

Could someone make a ped selector for gta iv as a script like san andreas has? Ive been using v style but three characters is starting to not be enough lol none of the asi ones work for me so i need a way to select any ped i want

Are you talking about a clothes selector or a model selector? I'm confused.

If you want a clothes selector, here's one: http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/clothes-combination-script-v12-f27627

If you want a model selector, download Simple Trainer

Jackryder2014

Yeah those wont work for me... The menu pops up but i cant select anything selecting any model is all i want

Edited by Jackryder2014

Hollistupid

Hello modders,

If anyone is up for the task I am requesting a FLIR system for the Police Helicopter. Basically the mod is going to be for police roleplay in searching for suspects or search and rescue when the naked eye cannot see things on the ground.

Possible features:

-Zoom in/out

-Optional crosshairs (such as in the video)

-FLIR (Forward Looking Infared) sees entities such as cars and players as White Hot

-Controllable by pilot or co-pilot

-Possible spotlight control using the NPC cop's spotbeam?

-Multiplayer compatible

If that's not sufficient information, here is the real-life counterpart in action:

Edited by Hollistupid

Jitnaught

Hello modders,

If anyone is up for the task I am requesting a FLIR system for the Police Helicopter. Basically the mod is going to be for police roleplay in searching for suspects or search and rescue when the naked eye cannot see things on the ground.

Possible features:

-Zoom in/out

-FLIR (Forward Looking Infared) sees entities such as cars and players as White Hot

-Multiplayer compatible

If that's not sufficient information, here is the real-life counterpart in action:

The most difficult parts of this mod would be the FLIR and spotlight. FLIR is semi-possible, meaning that it would most likely look horrible. Spotlight is probably not possible with natives, so it'd have to be done manually (like in InfamousSabre's post down below?).

Edited by LetsPlayOrDy

InfamousSabre

Hello modders,

Possible features:

-Zoom in/out

-Multiplayer compatible

If that's not sufficient information, here is the real-life counterpart in action: <snip>

This seems to have a spotlight feature ==> https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/4171-gtapolicingtools/

Edited by InfamousSabre

Jackryder2014

Hollistupid

The most difficult parts of this mod would be the FLIR and spotlight. FLIR is semi-possible, meaning that it would look horrible. Spotlight is probably not possible with natives, so it'd have to be done manually (like in InfamousSabre's post down below?).

The FLIR seemed like the most simple thing to me. Like it would just color coat player entities and cars in white like a wallhack (but not actually see through walls). But you know more than me.

InfamousSabre

The most difficult parts of this mod would be the FLIR and spotlight. FLIR is semi-possible, meaning that it would look horrible. Spotlight is probably not possible with natives, so it'd have to be done manually (like in InfamousSabre's post down below?).

The FLIR seemed like the most simple thing to me. Like it would just color coat player entities and cars in white like a wallhack (but not actually see through walls). But you know more than me.

I'll do it for ya. Wont be able to see through walls, but I'll get everything as close to your reference image as possible. Edited by InfamousSabre

Hollistupid

I'll do it for ya. Wont be able to see through walls, but I'll get everything as close to your reference image as possible.

Thanks, I really appreciate it! Also the real FLIRs can't see through walls but that would be cheating anyways.

Dustkiller

Hello fellow modders

My request today is a very simple one, yet no one in 4-5 years have made it and im impressed there is no similar mod

Remember Ryosuke's weapon accesory mod back in GTA:SA?? that was an awesome mod, able to actually use any sight, flashlight and underslung attachments in any weapon model. It relies purely on scripts, but it was damn fun!!

What i would love and im sure many others would is someone to create this underslung attachments mod. A script that makes possible to shoot grenade launchers/ shotguns while holding a weapon e.g. an assault rifle, with the use of an specific key, while still being able to shoot the actual weapon in GTA 4

I've been trying to create this for a while now, but i really suck at this so it would be nice if someone with the right knowledge creates this for the comunity... Im sure everyone will be thankful, specially those with a nice weapon with an underslung attachment!!

InfamousSabre

Hello fellow modders

My request today is a very simple one, yet no one in 4-5 years have made it and im impressed there is no similar mod

Remember Ryosuke's weapon accesory mod back in GTA:SA?? that was an awesome mod, able to actually use any sight, flashlight and underslung attachments in any weapon model. It relies purely on scripts, but it was damn fun!!

What i would love and im sure many others would is someone to create this underslung attachments mod. A script that makes possible to shoot grenade launchers/ shotguns while holding a weapon e.g. an assault rifle, with the use of an specific key, while still being able to shoot the actual weapon in GTA 4

I've been trying to create this for a while now, but i really suck at this so it would be nice if someone with the right knowledge creates this for the comunity... Im sure everyone will be thankful, specially those with a nice weapon with an underslung attachment!!

http://gtaforums.com/topic/674982-ivwip-silence/

Suppressors, muzzle brakes, extended magazines, flashlights, grenade launchers, foregrips, maybe more later on.

It's a WIP, but is pretty far along.

DriveLikeAViking

I hope i can do this with V cars too.

If someone could put the bobcats body on another lower chassis it would be great or if you can make it lower just by itself.

How i want it to be

HF9sCfv.jpg

Rugz007

First person of gta v for gta Iv would be the best :D can anyone make it?

Jitnaught

http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/first-person-107-compatible-f9171

thats not like gta v (tested) :p can anyone?

It's pretty close if you compare a picture of the GTA V first person view with the GTA IV script.

GTA V FPV

GTA IV script

The weapon in GTA V is just a little more to the right.

byteMe420

there is a camera that controls the aiming and this cant be moved... i am able to get the instance of the camera used for aiming and when i attempt to set the position, nothing happens.

you can try to change it's position but it does not move. This camera is sitting above the player's right shoulder so if you use first person, your aiming wont be aligned with the aiming from the game. That probably makes no sense to you so i will just say I tried to make an actual FPS for IV and no it is not possible unless you can re position the camera used for aiming.

Those scripts above suck too btw... all IV fps scripts i tried ignore the movement of the character model and the result is retarded

Edited by byteMe420

byteMe420

http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/first-person-107-compatible-f9171

thats not like gta v (tested) :p can anyone?

It's pretty close if you compare a picture of the GTA V first person view with the GTA IV script.

GTA V FPV

GTA IV script

The weapon in GTA V is just a little more to the right.

it depends on the range of the target... it isn't always to the right... this is how it is...

ZgWtLDj.pngmy guess is the game is constantly setting the aiming camera's position so any change made in a script hook script just gets replaced

if you notice the image... only where the 2 line of sights meet, at that exact range your aiming will be accurate... too far away or too close, then the aiming will be off to the left or right

imagine the green circle is farther back... then you will think you are aiming at the ped but your bullets will shoot to the left of the ped

YNj8mVc.pngand so then you will also know if the target is too close your bullets may shoot to the right of the target

Edited by byteMe420

jpm1

Find :

where rare cars thread has gone ? here's a mod i found hope it's correct category

Mack truck R700

mack_r700_by_emad-tvk_03-1024x578.jpg

didn't test it during a long time but seems nice