2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

The Hype Is Real

Sussus Amongus

How hyped are you for CG and PC release?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Will you get the PC/CG version of the game?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Can't afford it :(.
    • I have better things to do than buying the same game where the only improvment is the grass.
    • PC MASTERACE!
  2. 2. On a scale of 1-10 how hyped are you?

• OVER 9000!!!!!!

Sussus Amongus

It feels like the first time GTA V was released again to me. I keep telling myself: "It's just a few more days until release.". I want it so badly though...R* hasn't even released all the info they have for us and im already overhyping myself over a few vehicles and minigames.

What do you think of this? Is it like September again for you? How hyped are you because I sure am hyped as hell. Sadly the forums aren't the same as September though :(. I loved the chaos that came with it. But no matter how much I want my PS4 version time won't change like in GTA where you enter a Speed up cheat.

For me it won't be too long though because I will probably calm down and return and wonder "How did time go by so fast?"

It feels like the first time GTA V was released again to me. I keep telling myself: "It's just a few more days until release.". I want it so badly though...R* hasn't even released all the info they have for us and im already overhyping myself over a few vehicles and minigames.

What do you think of this? Is it like September again for you? How hyped are you because I sure am hyped as hell. Sadly the forums aren't the same as September though :(. I loved the chaos that came with it. But no matter how much I want my PS4 version time won't change like in GTA where you enter a Speed up cheat.

For me it won't be too long though because I will probably calm down and return and wonder "How did time go by so fast?"

Same here, man. I feel like it's 2013 again. Excited for the release, looking at all the new stuff...

• Like 2
fMNTnvL.png

i dont feel the level of hype i did last year. i was obsessed with gta v . all i did was think about gta v, i would sleep and dream about gta v. i feel happy its coming out for new gen but im not going to hype myself up after the 4 years i spent thinking about what i thought was going to be the greatest game of all time.

hopefully this ps4 release is similar to what we saw in the glorious trailers 1 and 2.

• Like 5

I don't see how anyone can be so (over)hyped over this as if it was GTA VI we're talking about. I myself don't feel hyped at all. I'm no longer jumping around like a kid seeing the presents Santa left under the Christmas tree like I did with the original release and I don't think I'll ever even feel that again as I don't wanna hype sh*t through the roof and then get desappointed by everything, I've already learned my lesson about it.

Sussus Amongus

I don't see how anyone can be so (over)hyped over this as if it was GTA VI we're talking about. I myself don't feel hyped at all. I'm no longer jumping around like a kid seeing the presents Santa left under the Christmas tree like I did with the original release and I don't think I'll ever even feel that again as I don't wanna hype sh*t through the roof and then get desappointed by everything, I've already learned my lesson about it.

I made the same mistake last year and was pretty dissapointed. I just can not keep myself from making the same mistake again though...:(

Here is PC MASTER RACE! 3/10 I won't trust on hype again so that I won't be disappointed of the neglect with the PC version of the game.

Edited by fefenc

Sussus Amongus

hype level is about 7 at the moment. I feel it rising within a week

Same here pal. :)
  • Like 1

FranklinDeRoosevelt

*Hype train on the loose"

*CJ chasing the train and loses it"

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ!

• Like 7

.R* hasn't even released all the info they have for us

So im just curious, you really think there is some "big news" they havent told us about yet ? I mean, seriously, to me , seemed like most the info they gave at to begin with was a struggle . i mean "denser traffic and more animals"........ seems like little stuff they could barely muster up to put in and was named as if it was some kinda great deal. I could give a Mr Hanky less about either of those. Player transfer was cool, but most the other stuff listed before , im just like , wow u guys are struggling to come up with things to make this new release look "better" . i mean we all expected graphical upgrade somewhat, so thats not even news, its just what should be . Maybe they do have a ace in hand just waiting to unload it with a smirk . However im really feeling like, its friggin GTA , of course peps gonna buy it . Heck i sold my ps3 in dec, so ive been waiting on this day since then. Id be rebuying if nothing got upgraded really, just because i miss my fav game. Im just not sold on , theres something grand , they are holding back on telling us until the week before launch.....

Edited by poohty_t
  • Like 3

Sussus Amongus

*Hype train on the loose"

*CJ chasing the train and loses it"

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ!

Lmao!
  • Like 1

Will I get the new version? Absolutely!

PC MASTERRACE? No. I will be getting it for PC, but in no way, shape or form I believe PC is "master race". To each their own.

How hyped am I? Just 7. If PC would be released on 18th then it would be over 9000, but since I have to wait 3 more months for it, I`m not hyped a lot. Hype will go up to 9 or 10 once I see all the new features on 18th, but after that it will lower until mid-January and it will climb back up, especially if R* will be pulling a big surprise update for the launch of PC, where the update hits consoles on PC release date and PC version has it on-disc.

Sussus Amongus

.R* hasn't even released all the info they have for us [/size]

So im just curious, you really think there is some "big news" they havent told us about yet ? I mean, seriously, to me , seemed like most the info they gave at to begin with was a struggle . i mean "denser traffic and more animals"........ seems like little stuff they could barely muster up to put in and was named as if it was some kinda great deal. I could give a Mr Hanky less about either of those. Player transfer was cool, but most the other stuff listed before , im just like , wow u guys are struggling to come up with things to make this new release look "better" . i mean we all expected graphical upgrade somewhat, so thats not even news, its just what should be . Maybe they do have a ace in hand just waiting to unload it with a smirk . However im really feeling like, its friggin GTA , of course peps gonna buy it . Heck i sold my ps3 in dec, so ive been waiting on this day since then. Id be rebuying if nothing got upgraded really, just because i miss my fav game. Im just not sold on , theres something grand , they are holding back on telling us until the week before launch.....

Well, in the newest article Soon*Games said we would get more info abot CG and PC soon with some suprises. Aaand the latest article was titled: "Exclusive Content For RETURNING Players" not "Hi, here we have some vehicles and two weapons.

Spaghetti Cat

It'll be nice to have an enjoyable game on the PS4, other than that it' something that most of us will be familiar with. Online might be fun tho...

• Like 3

No Image Available

Sussus Amongus

Will I get the new version? Absolutely!

PC MASTERRACE? No. I will be getting it for PC, but in no way, shape or form I believe PC is "master race". To each their own.

How hyped am I? Just 7. If PC would be released on 18th then it would be over 9000, but since I have to wait 3 more months for it, I`m not hyped a lot. Hype will go up to 9 or 10 once I see all the new features on 18th, but after that it will lower until mid-January and it will climb back up, especially if R* will be pulling a big surprise update for the launch of PC, where the update hits consoles on PC release date and PC version has it on-disc.

I just put that in for the lols and for those stereotypical PC Masterace peeps that give you guys a bad name.

Well, in the newest article Soon*Games said we would get more info abot CG and PC soon with some suprises. Aaand the latest article was titled: "Exclusive Content For RETURNING Players" not "Hi, here we have some vehicles and two weapons.

True it said get more info soon with some surprises. However they seemed to think adding more animals and denser traffic was a really good surprise too before hand..... I just feel like anything they havent mentioned by now, is going to be on the same scale as that info or below it. Sure the stuff they mentioned for RETURNING (not sure why that needs caps) players was kinda cool , but again , nothing really huge IMO. They already mentioned before we would be getting some guns and cars of old ...... so still not anything not somehow mentioned alittle bit before by them .

• Like 1

Sussus Amongus

True it said get more info soon with some surprises. However they seemed to think adding more animals and denser traffic was a really good surprise too before hand..... I just feel like anything they havent mentioned by now, is going to be on the same scale as that info or below it. Sure the stuff they mentioned for RETURNING (not sure why that needs caps) players was kinda cool , but again , nothing really huge IMO. They already mentioned before we would be getting some guns and cars of old ...... so still not anything not somehow mentioned alittle bit before by them .

Returning needs caps because people don't pay too much attention to what they read on these forums.

TheGodDamnMaster

After last time, f*ck no I'm not getting hyped. I'll buy it when it goes on sale on Steam in the summer.

gFNsyFepSNK2dgwT5xpc_nintendo-games-gif_

Intel Core i9-9900k | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 750W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666MHz
MSI GeForce RTX2070 | WD Blue 1TB HDD | Samsung 950 PRO M.2 512GB
Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower | MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon AC

Lethal Vaccine

Surprisingly, I am quite hyped. But only around maybe a 6-7. However, I am NOT getting this game for PS4 simply because I am not interested in a PS4, or Next Gen Console, atm. I am also not that into GTA V to want the game all over again. However, I must add that some of these "exclusive" features are pretty cool and I'd like to have them in my PS3 GTA V copy of the game, but it's not gonna happen and I can live with it. I am sure once it's released, there will be tons of videos and footage on here and Youtube that I will be able to view. But at the end of the day, it's more than likely still gonna be the SAME GTA V I knew on the PS3, but with a little more additives included, that's all.

6/10

Single player will be fun (yet repetitive) to replay in HD.

GTAO will still have the same broken-ass economy that renders the game pointless. I was really hoping GTAO wouldn't allow character imports and have some sort of dedicated servers, so everyone could start over on a fresh, even playing field with no money glitches.

Alas, GTAV HD won't be as great as I anticipated, but I'll probably still pick it up on sale.

The disappointment and locked threads are going to be even more real.

• Like 3

ryanburnsred.gif

Sussus Amongus

The disappointment and locked threads are going to be even more real.

The sad truth lies within this post.

Violent Tales

The hype for me started all over again with the latest trailer "A Picket Fence and a Dog Named Skip" and release of new screenshots. It's been long since I re-played any of the story and side mission, so it's been good to see some familiar faces again in HD.

• Like 1

No way near as hyped as 2013. Damn I remember when it went gold for the first time I was having dreams about the game.