Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,256 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Cell Tennyson

[VC] Cutscene Tommy Vercetti.

Cell Tennyson

I already explained why it's caused and how you fix it...

Was it about Fixing it in 3ds max?? :monocle:

frostbiT

How about using cutscene model from mobile version ? It also have fingers, unlike pc...

Mr. Jago

I already explained why it's caused and how you fix it...

Was it about Fixing it in 3ds max?? :monocle:

yeah, do you use something different? my bad if so, but basically that's how you fix those sharp edges. just reweld and set the smoothing groups.

SpooferJahk

Since Cell hasn't been around as far as I can tell, I took it upon myself to learn how to weld in 3DS Max and will fix Cutscene Tommy up very soon, here is an image of what I was able to do so far.

Untitled.png

Cell Tennyson

Since Cell hasn't been around as far as I can tell, I took it upon myself to learn how to weld in 3DS Max and will fix Cutscene Tommy up very soon, here is an image of what I was able to do so far.

Untitled.png

Sorry i've been so busy creating other 3d models and selling them on sites that i almost forgot about it.. :cry:

But now in your model i see no improvements in the hand they arms edges are still sharp.. and i will also say not to use my model since this is my mod and just why would you try to create a mod of same type, try making something new and unique Spooferjahk.. :)

Jinx.

I actually fixed the fingers on him, on the BETA Tommy. He looks WAY better with them fixed. :)

Sergiu

-snip-

Sorry i've been so busy creating other 3d models and selling them on sites that i almost forgot about it.. :cry:

But now in your model i see no improvements in the hand they arms edges are still sharp.. and i will also say not to use my model since this is my mod and just why would you try to create a mod of same type, try making something new and unique Spooferjahk.. :)

Believe me, he fixed a lot on the model. The hands are rounder (not overall shape wise but parts instead as it is vert welded).

It looks a lot smoother.

SpooferJahk

Untitled.png

The problem also resides in the model itself, because welding the hands can also make the hands look completely off and weird. I am only doing this for my own purposes and wasn't going to release it unless you were okay with it. So, I guess any fixing is up to you Cell, can't wait to see what you do in the meantime.

Cell Tennyson

Untitled.png

The problem also resides in the model itself, because welding the hands can also make the hands look completely off and weird. I am only doing this for my own purposes and wasn't going to release it unless you were okay with it. So, I guess any fixing is up to you Cell, can't wait to see what you do in the meantime.

Yeah i tried everything Mr Jago said including vertex weld modifier, it messes up t he animation in hand and i can say that this is bound to happen if we use PC version of the model, this may not happen in other version of model, still i'll try to find a better way..

SpooferJahk

Untitled.png

Yeah i tried everything Mr Jago said including vertex weld modifier, it messes up t he animation in hand and i can say that this is bound to happen if we use PC version of the model, this may not happen in other version of model, still i'll try to find a better way..

I still have my PS2 copy of Vice City... maybe I can try to see if that can make any difference or not by playing with it.

Cell Tennyson

I still have my PS2 copy of Vice City... maybe I can try to see if that can make any difference or not by playing with it.

Yeah sure go ahead bro.. and centralize your signature it will look good!! :lol:

As for the current model i have an idea for fixing it.!!!

Lance Wilson Ryder

can anyone provide me a download link please?

Rcoolcactus

Hello! Nice mod! I just have a question. How can you see your character from the front without the head looking behind you? I want to see if I installed this mod correctly.

Thanks!

George Costanza

Play with classic controls, then use wsad to turn your character

Rcoolcactus

Okay, thanks Tomasak!

Say hi to King Courtney for me =)

AjdarFan

Can you do a frankie outfit version also, I know it doesn't have a cutscene version, but at least can you try to convert cutscene head of tommy to frnakie outfit, and maybe hands? In game tommy looks like sh*t, he's much older, much uglier and looking nothing like he's in cutscenes, like a completely different person.

Edited by AjdarFan

Cell Tennyson

Can you do a frankie outfit version also, I know it doesn't have a cutscene version, but at least can you try to convert cutscene head of tommy to frnakie outfit, and maybe hands? In game tommy looks like sh*t, he's much older, much uglier and looking nothing like he's in cutscenes, like a completely different person.

Yeah sure i can. now a days i don't do modelling much since i play GTA V. i'll make it when i am free.. :)

Over_Pro123

When will you finish with Tommy's skin with a frankie outfit? :/

Over_Pro123

And there's a problem with Tommy's necklace when you're running. And the situation is the same with other suits.

Edited by Over_Pro123

GroveStGTAV

Can you make this mod tommy's head only? Because tommy's cutscene body has some bugs in some animations

Over_Pro123
Posted (edited)

You can download "Updated SCM" mod,with that mod you will get tommy's model from cutscenes with frankie outfit.It means you can make a model and that's great.If you want this model to appear in the cutscenes, just find that outfit, but before that find a mod called "Complete Mission Loader" in that mod, you can play any mission even with a frankie outfit.

Here screenshot in game https://imgur.com/a/AKYKd

Here screenshot in cutscene https://imgur.com/a/KAsju

And another from cutscene https://imgur.com/a/mdT7Z

Edited by Over_Pro123