Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,281 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Cell Tennyson

[VC] Cutscene Tommy Vercetti.

Cell Tennyson

Cutscene Tommy Vercetti

By Cell Tennyson

tommy210.jpg

I was thinking if it would be possible to convert cutscene tommy vercetti to playable Tommy Vercetti. So i opened the img and found model named "CSplay". I also noticed that cutscene version of Tommy Vercetti model was somewhat like beta model and so i converted it to playable character. Now it looks like my conversion is a success as i had finally converted it to playable character. Not only did i convert the default skin but also most other skin like Cop skin, track suit (Red and black), havana skin, Mr Vercetti skin etc.

undertaker fan

Cool! Will you increase the quality a little more like smooth edges of the models?

Cell Tennyson

Cool! Will you increase the quality a little more like smooth edges of the models?

Humm I wonder if that would be possible since games like GTA VC support low poly models. But still its a good idea though as i might give it a shot. :):D

Oh a Side note:- Unfortunately when i was replacing a Soiree Skin i didn't back so i will be happy if someone sends me the "player2.dff" and "player2.txd" files. I can uninstall and re-install but i don't wanna do that.

Edited by Cell Tennyson

The Legend X

An awesome conversion of the CS version of Tommy by you cell boy.. :^::^:

Oh a Side note:- Unfortunately when i was replacing a Soiree Skin i didn't back so i will be happy if someone sends me the "player2.dff" and "player2.txd" files. I can uninstall and re-install but i don't wanna do that.

I shall send you the files that you require.. :^:

Cell Tennyson

An awesome conversion of the CS version of Tommy by you cell boy.. :^::^:

I really needed that thanks Mr The Legend x.. :)

also i thank you for you willing to send me files.. :)

Gravarty

About time too! haha, Thank you :)

The IG model of Tommy really looks like sh*t.

Edited by GTAGAME ☑

Cell Tennyson

About time too! haha, Thank you :)

The IG model of Tommy really looks like sh*t.

Hell yeah!!

When i looked at default Tommy player model it was totally unrealistic while the CS Model had eyeballs..

Seriously CS model is much better over the default one. :)

SpooferJahk

I tried the download that is up on GTAGarage for this and I encountered some problems, the models on my end do not seem to work very well. Tommy's arms look odd at times and then... there's this:
Untitled-1.jpg

Cell Tennyson

I tried the download that is up on GTAGarage for this and I encountered some problems, the models on my end do not seem to work very well. Tommy's arms look odd at times and then... there's this:

Untitled-1.jpg

Lol probably because you did not put the texture named "CSplay" in your GTA VC>models>generic folder.. Its face looks like the default Tommy's face. About arms its not a bug its fine if you don't like feel free to uninstall. Again have a look at my model.. And next time show the snap taken during daytime in Vice City and increase the brightness.

tommy_10.jpgtommy_11.jpg

Edited by Cell Tennyson

SpooferJahk

I tried the download that is up on GTAGarage for this and I encountered some problems, the models on my end do not seem to work very well. Tommy's arms look odd at times and then... there's this

Lol probably because you did not put the texture named "CSplay" in your GTA VC>models>generic folder.. Its face looks like the default Tommy's face. About arms its not a bug its fine if you don't like feel free to uninstall. Again have a look at my model.. And next time show the snap taken during daytime in Vice City and increase the brightness.

DOH! Missed that step, now it works as intended and looks fantastic. Great mod by the way, it should be essential when someone installs Vice City on the PC, Tommy practically looks like Tommy with these skins in the normal gameplay.

Cell Tennyson

DOH! Missed that step, now it works as intended and looks fantastic. Great mod by the way, it should be essential when someone installs Vice City on the PC, Tommy practically looks like Tommy with these skins in the normal gameplay.

I am glad that you liked my Mod.. :) If you have problems Share them here.. :^:

Kiyone_Alien_Cop

GTA 3 Xbox Hands for Tommy in all models , you can do?

Edited by matador da 25

Jinx.

You sound like he is forced to...

Anyways, nice mod OP!

Kiyone_Alien_Cop

even if not given to make the mod is good the way it is, I used HD textures for Street Cloth, Spand Express Overalls, Country Club Outifit for Tommy.

Edited by matador da 25

Cell Tennyson

I can't understand GTA 3 xbox hands for tommy?? you mean GTA VC xbox hands for Tommy?? You know GTA 3 protagonist is someone else and not tommy right??

You sound like he is forced to...

Anyways, nice mod OP!

Thanks Mr darthvader20011.. thanks for likeing.. :^:

Edited by Cell Tennyson

Kiyone_Alien_Cop

meant it could be the Android version fro GTA VC

Cell Tennyson

Matador da 25 you mean android version of gta vc? Android tommy textures?

SpooferJahk

After playing the mod a bit the only gripe I have is Tommy's arms being a bit more polygonal compared to the default model but I usually have Tommy wear a track suit so that problem is remedied on my end. Too bad there wasn't a way to smooth the arms out a bit so they look a bit better but either way, I can't complain about the mod.

Mr. Jago

After playing the mod a bit the only gripe I have is Tommy's arms being a bit more polygonal compared to the default model but I usually have Tommy wear a track suit so that problem is remedied on my end. Too bad there wasn't a way to smooth the arms out a bit so they look a bit better but either way, I can't complain about the mod.

it's actually really easy to fix, it happens from kam's scripts unwrapping the model. you just have to manually reweld the vertices/use the vertex weld modifier set to .01 (make sure to not select sensitive areas like the eyes as it might mess those up) then properly set the smoothing groups so it doesn't look like a clay monster

Edited by Mr. Jago

Cell Tennyson

Yes I am aware of the fact of hand issues. My exams started so I didn't had time to fix it. When my exam finishes I will surely fix it. I hope you guys know how studies ate important.

MrAlexVercetti

ive also installed this mod and its AWESOME!! CS tom looks way realistic than IG tom but IG has also his coolness, especially in this pic which is my avi pic..to me he looks pretty handsome here..but yes CS tommy is special :D and the MOD is great!! tho cant use other custom installed skins. but im ok

sighzz_zpsb5bbded1.jpg

SpooferJahk

Yes I am aware of the fact of hand issues. My exams started so I didn't had time to fix it. When my exam finishes I will surely fix it. I hope you guys know how studies ate important.

Of course, no worries about it since this is made for free, take the time you need. What is out right now is still pretty damn ace.

Cell Tennyson

Ok then Mr Spoofer Jahk according to you in which skins of tommy vercetti hands are in low quality. Like if its default or coveralls or cop or soiree or else tell me. Which skins needs a hand remake? :)

SpooferJahk

Ok then Mr Spoofer Jahk according to you in which skins of tommy vercetti hands are in low quality. Like if its default or coveralls or cop or soiree or else tell me. Which skins needs a hand remake? :)

Default, casual, Havana outfit, coveralls, cop, pretty much anything showing Tommy's arms really. I can take an image if you need me too to explain my point. :p

Cell Tennyson

Yeah sure you can do that. I need to see precisely which portions needs modifications.

SpooferJahk

This is what I am getting at with the arms, from the front it looks good but the back has a very polygonal look to it compared to the in-game model. He kind of looks like he was made of clay at times. :p

It's not the fault of your work with the mod, what your mod aimed for was to bring Tommy's cutscene model that Rockstar made into the game so really it is what Rockstar did with the model that is at fault here. You rarely see Tommy's back in the cutscenes so that might be why his arms look pretty low poly compared to the in-game model.

gta-vc2014-11-2713-12-20-32.png
gta-vc2014-11-2713-12-30-04.png

Edited by SpooferJahk

Cell Tennyson

This is what I am getting at with the arms, from the front it looks good but the back has a very polygonal look to it compared to the in-game model. He kind of looks like he was made of clay at times. :p

It's not the fault of your work with the mod, what your mod aimed for was to bring Tommy's cutscene model that Rockstar made into the game so really it is what Rockstar did with the model that is at fault here. You rarely see Tommy's back in the cutscenes so that might be why his arms look pretty low poly compared to the in-game model.

gta-vc2014-11-2713-12-20-32.png

gta-vc2014-11-2713-12-30-04.png

Even i am also aware of the hands you are showing in Pic 2. But believe it or not i never wanted the hands like that, me too have noticed that and thinking on how to solve it. Hopefully i will find a solution to fix it after my exams get over, and i think its a texture bug means texture on that portion is getting too much highlighted i guess..To me that hands appears too much polygonal from the backside. I will fix it soon no worries.. :^:

Edit: And can i ask you which skins are fine and do not need Modifications??

Edited by Cell Tennyson

Mr. Jago

I already explained why it's caused and how you fix it...

Edited by Mr. Jago