2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Do you think the returning player exclusives will be added later on fo

GTAFanForLyf

I personally feel that Rockstar will eventually let the return player exclusives available for the new players....seeing as I am a new player coming in for next gen because I decided i would make a new social club account so I could restart my online, i want rockstar to do this but they may make the new players pay at least 4 dollars for it though

Edited by GTAFanForLyf

I felt the same way when they first came out and the special editions came out, that of course never happened.

Edited by mjansing82

Not A Nice Person

No, They should only award players who played this game on both versions.

• Like 2

RememberToTaper

Maybe, but it probably won't be for a long time.

After the PS4, Xbox One and PC versions are out first. They have to reward those who went out and bought the game twice.

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

It's possible but probably not for a long time....

Today they also announced that all Special Edition and Collector's Edition exclusive items are ALSO being added to GTA V for all players for free

So... if they eventually added those, they could add the Returning Player exclusives, too... eventually.

Yea its possible but you'll either have to get it in as a limited time DLC or you'll have to wait a long time before they let normal players access it.

CarlitoDorito

I think so, they're letting everyone have the special and collectors edition bonuses, that only took 14 months. So in another 14 months is my guess.

PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX

I personally feel that Rockstar will eventually let the return player exclusives available for the new players....seeing as I am a new player coming in for next gen because I decided i would make a new social club account so I could restart my online, i want rockstar to do this but they may make the new players pay at least 4 dollars for it though

if you're gonna do that just start the character on the new account on ps3/360. Once the intro is done, now you have a character on ps3/360 that you can port over and get the exclusives without actually having to use him.

Today they also announced that all Special Edition and Collector's Edition exclusive items are ALSO being added to GTA V for all players for free

So... if they eventually added those, they could add the Returning Player exclusives, too... eventually.

where did it confirm that I read the article about returning player exclusives and I didn't see them saying anything about special and collectors bonuses being added to the game for everyone. It be cool but could you paste a source please.

CarlitoDorito
''What about the exclusive in-game content I originally received for purchasing the PS3 or Xbox 360 Special Edition or Collectors Edition last year? Will I be able to access that content on PS4, Xbox One or PC?

Yes, if you purchased the Special Edition or the Collector’s Edition last year, when you upgrade to one of the new systems, you will automatically have those items unlocked and accessible. Those in-game bonuses include the Stunt Plane Trials, Bonus Outfits and Tattoos, and the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer all for Story Mode use; as well as the Custom Classic GTA Parent Characters and the high-end Khamelion electric car for GTA Online. Furthermore, if you missed out on your chance to buy a CE or SE the last time around, we will also make all of that content available for all players on PS4, Xbox One and PC to earn and acquire with in-game cash (original SE and CE owners will not have to spend any in-game cash to obtain them, they will automatically be accessible upon upgrade).''

Edited by CarlitoDorito

Damn I think its time for me to go to the optometrist and get my eyes checked lol. Ty for the source.

Edited by mjansing82

No, They should only award players who played this game on both versions.

They have to reward those who went out and bought the game twice.

Just wow...

I hope it will be temporarily exclusive.

if you're gonna do that just start the character on the new account on ps3/360. Once the intro is done, now you have a character on ps3/360 that you can port over and get the exclusives without actually having to use him.

Dont know why i never thought of that

• Like 1

I don't see why not, I will be buying both games and if they did I wouldn't have a problem with it. They will be doing it with the CE and SE bonuses, so all signs point to yes. It should stay exclusive to next gen though

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

where did it confirm that I read the article about returning player exclusives and I didn't see them saying anything about special and collectors bonuses being added to the game for everyone. It be cool but could you paste a source please.

The FAQ at the bottom

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52337/details-on-exclusive-content-for-returning-gtav-players-on

First question

Furthermore, if you missed out on your chance to buy a CE or SE the last time around, we will also make all of that content available for all players on PS4, Xbox One and PC to earn and acquire with in-game cash (original SE and CE owners will not have to spend any in-game cash to obtain them, they will automatically be accessible upon upgrade).

"Exclusive" doesn't mean Jack and Sh*t for R*, and Jack left town.

Eventually they will release the stuff for everybody. Same they did with the CE and SE stuff.

c1i5OWs_zpsqwnuiw2x.gif

The reason they are giving the SE/CE content to new gen owners is also because they want more people to buy it though...

Edited by Evan-KCR