2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Extra content for returning players.

s-paco

R* just released some info and to make a long story short, returning players (PS3 & 360) will get some extra content.

What about PC only players? I had a PS3, but it broke down before i could play GTAV.

Does this mean that i, and many other players will not have any access to the new content?

1. Have a friend with a PS3

2. Borrow it

3. Make your own PS3 account

4. Link it to RGSC and play GTA V on it briefly

5. Enjoy the content on PC

6. ???

7. PROFIT.

Edited by lol232
  • Like 2

RedIndianRobin

Will PC players also receive the exclusive upgrade content like the Dodo and Dukes?

Yes indeed! The content detailed above will be available to returning players on all three new platforms.

Only for returning players. :(

Edited by RedIndianRobin

f rockstar, they are turning like some other publishers/devs

I was planning for this to be one of the few games I actually buy but I'm not paying for this bs, I'll just play in the cracked servers with ALL of the content there is.

User was temp-banned for this post.

Edited by Andreas
  • Like 3

Rockstar giving me more reasons to not buy this gta. Apparenlty their game hasn't sold enough.

This won't stop us PC gamers we will get around this regardless.

Do not bring up piracy in any shape or form. Take a very clear look at the following thread: Regarding Piracy.

Edited by Andreas
  • Like 3

I guess it will be relatively easy to unlock this, since the content is already in the game.

it will be hacked and f*cked anyway just cause PC-open platform

• Like 1

R* just released some info and to make a long story short, returning players (PS3 & 360) will get some extra content.

What about PC only players? I had a PS3, but it broke down before i could play GTAV.

Does this mean that i, and many other players will not have any access to the new content?

Yes Rockstar did release an update here.http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52337/details-on-exclusive-content-for-returning-gtav-players-on

The title of the update is as follows...

Details on Exclusive Content for Returning GTAV Players on PS4, Xbox One and PC

The content you are looking at is for returning players regardless of platform. Reading. It's super fun.

im50CZq.gif
Mii44or.gif

Yes Rockstar did release an update here.http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52337/details-on-exclusive-content-for-returning-gtav-players-on

The content you are looking at is for returning players regardless of platform. Reading. It's super fun.

How ironic.

Let me break it down for you champ:

I have not played GTA V on the PS3 or 360

Therefor i have no Rockstar account for it

GTA V on the PC will be the first time i'll be playing it.

I will not receive the extra content because of this.

Get it now?

Edited by s-paco

I've bought the game twice, wouldn't it be obvious that Rockstar wants to support their customers?

Buying the game on both old-gen and current-gen is comparable to buying the special edition of GTA V, you get more content than those who pay less.

FranklinDeRoosevelt

How ironic.

Get it now?

Then why do you think your liable for the extra content when you didn't even play it on the last gen consoles? These stuff are simply for RETURNING players, and you clearly aren't a part of it. You're not losing out on anything major, especially when it's most likely going to be free content.

Even then, they still haven't said anything about the PC version yet. I'd expect them to announce stuff later on, which they've already stated in the newswire, and the fact that they said PC screens are coming soon kind of hints that.

Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt

How ironic.

Get it now?

lol. Wow.

Yeah I didn't practice what I was preaching, did I? Fair is fair and that was my mistake. Sorry about that.

All that said the headline clearly reads that the content is for returning players. It really is too bad about your luck in regards to getting the PS3 version, but the listed content is for players that will be purchasing multiple copies of the game.

Given your situation...

2. Borrow it

6. ???

7. PROFIT.

^Might not be a horrible idea.

im50CZq.gif
Mii44or.gif

2. Borrow it

6. ???

7. PROFIT.

Are you absolutely sure these steps will work? Do i have to play gta 5 on ps3 for a few hours/days or can i just simply enter the game once. Thank you.

2. Borrow it

6. ???

7. PROFIT.

Are you absolutely sure these steps will work? Do i have to play gta 5 on ps3 for a few hours/days or can i just simply enter the game once. Thank you.

I think you only have to play the first mission. That's what R* said some time ago.

Its quite important for me, and im sure for many other players who haven't played V yet. Its a great way to cheat on them, i hope there will be no issues due to this on the release date.

I have a question. Will it be possible on PC to log in with my Social Club Account, and do not transfer my online stuff? Because I'd like that murder mistery but I want to play online on my PS3.

fMNTnvL.png

I have a question. Will it be possible on PC to log in with my Social Club Account, and do not transfer my online stuff? Because I'd like that murder mistery but I want to play online on my PS3.

Even if you transfer your progression to PC, you can still play on PS3.

It basically creates an independent copy of your character at the time of transfer.

Even if you transfer your progression to PC, you can still play on PS3.

It basically creates an independent copy of your character at the time of transfer.

That's really great! :D

fMNTnvL.png

lord sh...t-head

It doesn't make sense that the PC fans don't get it automatically, If you're a PC gamer you have probably never played gta V, you CAN'T be returning player. We have waited for it the longest and what to we get? A giant FU by R* again.

It doesn't make sense that the PC fans don't get it automatically, If you're a PC gamer you have probably never played gta V, you CAN'T be returning player. We have waited for it the longest and what to we get? A giant FU by R* again.

I don't get it. It's very possible to own a PS4 / Xbone and not have one of the old-gen consoles as well. What makes us PC players so special?

lord sh...t-head

I don't get it. It's very possible to own a PS4 / Xbone and not have one of the old-gen consoles as well. What makes us PC players so special?

Not everyone owns a F**G console, or wants to waste money on one, and just because R* needs to make the console players double dip, doesn't mean PC only players should be screwed over by not getting a complete game, that they didn't even had the chance to get.

Not everyone owns a F**G console, or wants to waste money on one, and just because R* needs to make the console players double dip, doesn't mean PC only players should be screwed over by not getting a complete game, that they didn't even had the chance to get.

Again, it's exactly the same as a gamer not owning a PS3 or Xbox 360, but rather a PS4, Xbone or PC.

Everyone gets the same treatment.

lord sh...t-head

Again, it's exactly the same as a gamer not owning a PS3 or Xbox 360, but rather a PS4, Xbone or PC.

Everyone gets the same treatment.

Ah, dumb me, just realized what you were saying, but that doesn't change that its just a stupid R* marketing trick.

I was planning for this to be one of the few games I actually buy but I'm not paying for this bs, I'll just play in the cracked servers with ALL of the content there is.

Lmao, this is hilarious.

Nobody managed to crack IV's MP servers, nobody managed to crack Max Payne 3's MP servers on PC either, are you just blindly thinking you'll be able to crack V's servers?

:lol:

You most definitely won't be able to play MP, maybe SP, definitely not MP. Stop always blindly thinking you can crack everything. You might be able to play some sh*ty, some horrible multiplayer mod, but that's as best as you can get.

You'll just have to complete the first 2 missions (intro mission) and then save the game, and you're done.

People are flipping sh*t over some exclusive content to players who played it before on PS3/360? Why do you even care? It's a few goddamn vehicles that aren't anything major. It's not a pack of 40 storyline missions or a map pack, Jeeeeesus!

Edited by lol232

2. Borrow it

6. ???

7. PROFIT.

Or... If you own a PS3/X360 but doesn't want to buy GTA V on it, have a friend lend his/her copy for you. Should work too.

2. Borrow it

6. ???

7. PROFIT.

Or... If you own a PS3/X360 but doesn't want to buy GTA V on it, have a friend lend his/her copy for you. Should work too.

Pretty much. Or just rent it for 1 day. Edited by lol232

Lmao, this is hilarious.

Nobody managed to crack IV's MP servers, nobody managed to crack Max Payne 3's MP servers on PC either, are you just blindly thinking you'll be able to crack V's servers?

:lol:

You most definitely won't be able to play MP, maybe SP, definitely not MP. Stop always blindly thinking you can crack everything. You might be able to play some sh*ty, some horrible multiplayer mod, but that's as best as you can get.

You'll just have to complete the first 2 missions (intro mission) and then save the game, and you're done.

People are flipping sh*t over some exclusive content to players who played it before on PS3/360? Why do you even care? It's a few goddamn vehicles that aren't anything major. It's not a pack of 40 storyline missions or a map pack, Jeeeeesus!

Actually IV MP was cracked, in no way do i support piracy just giving the info, another way is to use the citizenIV modification.

On topic, i fully support a mod that will unlock the extra content and i don't find it illegal at all.

Edited by Njale

I've bought the game twice, wouldn't it be obvious that Rockstar wants to support their customers?

Buying the game on both old-gen and current-gen is comparable to buying the special edition of GTA V, you get more content than those who pay less.

I completely understand this, that is not my problem.

My problem is the PC only players, like me, that didn't get the chance to play the game that will now receive less content even after waiting a year on it.

Then why do you think your liable for the extra content when you didn't even play it on the last gen consoles? These stuff are simply for RETURNING players, and you clearly aren't a part of it. You're not losing out on anything major, especially when it's most likely going to be free content.

Even then, they still haven't said anything about the PC version yet. I'd expect them to announce stuff later on, which they've already stated in the newswire, and the fact that they said PC screens are coming soon kind of hints that.

Because i didn't have the chance for it.

Trust me, if my PS3 had still worked i would have probably bought the game on the PS3>PS4>PC.

lol. Wow.

Yeah I didn't practice what I was preaching, did I? Fair is fair and that was my mistake. Sorry about that.

All that said the headline clearly reads that the content is for returning players. It really is too bad about your luck in regards to getting the PS3 version, but the listed content is for players that will be purchasing multiple copies of the game.

Given your situation...

2. Borrow it

6. ???

7. PROFIT.

^Might not be a horrible idea.

Yeah, if all fails i should probably find someone with a PS3 just to do this :/.

who need these bonus vehicles weapons---------we have mods ,we can add a city if we want!

I do, that's the whole reason for me to open this thread.

Sure not everybody cares, but i do and i'm sure there are other PC gamers that care as well.

When you buy a game, you expect to get the whole thing.

They have the same thing, i only made this thread about the PC version because i don't own a next-gen as of yet.

But even they can get screwed over.

Edited by s-paco