2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

N.O.O.S.E. tactics?

DentureDynamite

DentureDynamite

I'm curious what people's experiences have been with N.O.O.S.E.: to what extent have they gone to to track you down with a 4 or 5-star wanted level?

I ask, because after getting a 4-star by hovering my chopper in the prison for a few seconds, they followed me via helicopter to a skyscraper (but no rappelling while I landed). I then parachuted to the roof of a lower building, at which point they rappelled troops down and nailed me; which I wasn't expecting.

Just trying to see if there's any consistency in what they do, and ideas for getting rid of them (other than escaping into the "one-tunnel-fixes-all"?)

The NOOSE are like the overpowered police, only more stronger and deadly.

Their helicoptes are somehow able to catch up to my Besra.

• Like 2

Officer Ronson

This is what you need to know:

- Most of the time helicopters will circle your area trying to gun you down. If you kill operatives in helicopters that posse as gunners the helicopter will take some time to come back and you can try and use that to escape them. Once both of them have came back they will deploy units via fast-roping will only one of them will stay in a helicopter to provide support.

- If you're not paying attention to a helicopter it might land behind you and drop them off there.

- They tend to throw tear gas you at lot. Mostly in open areas but also in very tight spaces in interiors.

Police helicopter will land to drop NOOSE units without rappel, they jump. it mostly happens in countryside because there are lots of flat surfaces and sometimes it come closer to the ground to get a clear shot. This happens also: i was on a cop killing rampage in parking lot 3rd floor then i saw a police officer lower the helicopter so noose shooter can see me from the window then he f*cked up my head with 5.56...

don ovdi' island

then he f*cked up my head with 5.56...

what?

another thing - a lot of times rooftops have more ladders or hidden access points that you don't realize. The cops happen to have instant access to every building n the state and will find said ladders and sneak up on you.

You can lose 5 wanted stars with a buzzard by just flying fast enough. Or you can lose wanted stars in train tunnels or underground.

Fighting them in the long run is useless. They will spawn infinitely and track you down where ever you go. You can learn tactics to deal 2-3 wanted stars, but 4-5 stars are impossible without underground/other hiding place or flying away fast.

Edited by Bolatsi

what?

another thing - a lot of times rooftops have more ladders or hidden access points that you don't realize. The cops happen to have instant access to every building n the state and will find said ladders and sneak up on you.

If you know weapons then you'll understand that. 5.56 is ammo that carbine rifle (noose's rifle) use.

Edit. The noose are easy to kill on their trucks with sticky bombs. Just spraying at the truck with the uzi usually solves it too

Edited by Winning001

don ovdi' island

what?

If you know weapons then you'll understand that. 5.56 is ammo that carbine rifle (noose's rifle) use.

Im pretty familiar with firearms, (don't know everything, before people start putting words in my mouth) Never heard of a 5.56..

i've heard of 223 which is the bullet AK-47's use.. figured it'd be similar for the carbine rifle

I'm better with pistols than rifles

Edited by dreadluxx

For foot pursuits, just use cover as often as you can and try to find a vehicle to escape in, preferably a helicopter, plane or one of your Personal Vehicles. Once you get a vehicle, just fly high and fast if you're in an aircraft, or go underground if you're in a land vehicle. Never take a boat, otherwise you'll get swarmed by Harbor Patrol guys with Carbine Rifles and be indefinitely tailed by Police Mavericks, since their helicopter will always be faster then whatever sea vehicle you take.

what?

Im pretty familiar with firearms, (don't know everything, before people start putting words in my mouth) Never heard of a 5.56..

i've heard of 223 which is the bullet AK-47's use.. figured it'd be similar for the carbine rifle

I'm better with pistols than rifles

5.56 is basically the same as .223, it's the standard NATO round that the M16 and its variants use.

AK47 uses 7.62x39mm.

In my opinion N.O.O.S.E. should be like this

dwayne-johnson-fast-five.jpg

Right now the only thing that makes them more of a challenge than the normal police is that they use tear gas, carbine rifles and have bigger vehicles.

They should be using all the advanced hardware like the advanced rifle, Heavy Sniper, Combat MG, Grenades and the assault SMG.

Also evanding N.O.O.S.E. is actaully easier than you would think, all it requires is a good driver, someone who is good at aiming an RPG and above all else and a fast 4 door car (Sultan/Buffalo/Exemplar). Believe me, i've done it. A few weeks ago me and a few friends got into a predicament that involved N.O.O.S.E. and after 5 minutes of tactical driving and shooting we lost them without having to go into and sewers or subway systems.

Edited by BigJoe_1

The NOOSE are like the overpowered police, only more stronger and deadly.

Their helicoptes are somehow able to catch up to my Besra.

More Stronger.

Sorry, I had to repeat that.

• Like 2

I had been playing quite a while the other day and got myself a four star wanted level. Cops chased me all over the place and when I couldn't escape, I just shut down my console.

After, I went out for some fresh air and took a walk to the store for some Swedish Fish. When I came out of the store, one of the cops from GTAO was there, aiming right at me.

Needless to say, I was quite surprised. I was even more surprised that he murdered me and impounded my Swedish Fish into his soft, pink face. ugh.

0_0.jpg

• Like 6

xInfamousRYANx

I had been playing quite a while the other day and got myself a four star wanted level. Cops chased me all over the place and when I couldn't escape, I just shut down my console.

After, I went out for some fresh air and took a walk to the store for some Swedish Fish. When I came out of the store, one of the cops from GTAO was there, aiming right at me.

Needless to say, I was quite surprised. I was even more surprised that he murdered me and impounded my Swedish Fish into his soft, pink face. ugh.

0_0.jpg

Wtf did I read :lol:
  • Like 3

IRL: AK-47=7.62

M4=5.56

Most of the pistols=9mm,45.acp

Smgs=9mm

Shotguns=12 gauge,Slug round,bean bags

Snipers: some of them 50.cal or 5.56

GTA V:

AK-47=5.56

M4=5.56

Most of the pistols=5.56

Smgs=5.56

Shotguns=12 gauge

Snipers=5.56 advanced sniper (dlc)= giant low poly ammo

My point is every weapon ejects same shell its only different for shotguns. Even saints row got it right

Officer Ronson

yadda yadda stuff about bullets

Actually, all Pistols and 3 of the SMGs eject nine milimiter rounds.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

You people generaly seem to know not much about guns :/

• Like 2

Ballistic Jello

Yah, it's a videogame forum. Same goes for cars.

2rqkacm.jpg

M4=5.56

Smgs=9mm

GTA V:

AK-47=5.56

M4=5.56

Most of the pistols=5.56

Smgs=5.56

Shotguns=12 gauge

My point is every weapon ejects same shell its only different for shotguns. Even saints row got it right

That's not the AK-47 in GTA 5, that's a Norinco Arms clone of a AK-74. So it's normal that they use the 5.56, but the ammo don't have enough punch. Edited by Alvarez

don ovdi' island

Yah, it's a videogame forum. Same goes for cars.

Well its only bad for the people that claim to know everything about anything. No body knows every single bullet, weapon, weapon variation, and manufacturer that ever existed. Thats just how it is.

There are some informative posts you just gotta dig around thru the chit.

M4=5.56

Smgs=9mm

GTA V:

AK-47=5.56

M4=5.56

Most of the pistols=5.56

Smgs=5.56

Shotguns=12 gauge

That's not the AK-47 in GTA 5, that's a Norinco Arms clone of a AK-74. So it's normal that they use the 5.56, but the ammo don't have enough punch. The AK-74 doesn't take a 5.56 it takes a 7.62×39 i'm pretty sure i could be mistaken though. I am however positive that AK type rifles do not come standard in NATO cartridges

I was wrong the 74 or norinco type 56 takes a 5.45×39

Edited by oldbag69
  • Like 3