2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Prison DLC (Concept)

illWILL8455

This idea came to me while I was having an epic shoot out at the prison. I thought of how wasted the prison is in GTA. With a game that glorifies so much highly illegal criminal behavior, prison would be a definite possibility for most of our characters. Therefore, I came up with a few ideas of how Rockstar could come up with a fun DLC based on Prison life, and Prison breaks.

Let me know what you all think. If you have any improvements to this concept, feel free to post them below. I think this would be a hilarious addition to the game that would definitely add to the fun.

New Vehicles

- Prison Bus

- Prison Transport Van (Similar to Police Van)

New Clothing

- Orange Inmate Jumpsuit

- Striped Inmate Jumpsuit

- Prison Guard Outfit

- Belts with Accessories of Taser/Pepper Spray/Handcuffs/Flashlight Visible

- Basic Shower Shoes

New Weapons

- Toothbrush shank

- Nail File

- Flashlight

- Handcuff Key

- Bar of Soap

New Tattoos

- Prison tats (namely adding more face and neck tattoos)

New Items Available for Purchase at Stores

- Hooch

New Store

- Prison Commissary

New Game Modes

- New Mission where players have to try to escape prison, start with no weapons, must follow a plan to meet up with people who provide weapons and getaway cars as they escape

- Prison Fight Club: Players fight inmates to advance to next level, each level adds a new inmate to fight, Added RP for each level

- Mini game of playing cards in prison cafeteria against CPU inmates or other players (Spades?)

- New Last Team Standing where players compete solo in order to see who will survive in prison the longest

- New Survival where unarmed players take on waves of inmates rushing them in the prison yard, several shanks hidden in the yard to help players survive attacks

CrysisAverted

"Bar of Soap"

I hope that comes attached to a rope for your sake op

Black Terminator

This is one interesting concept. I give it a A for great effort in thoughts. I wouldn't mind having my character dressed as a inmate and also those new game modes.

• Like 1

"Bar of Soap"

I hope that comes attached to a rope for your sake op

This will officially be the greatest game of all time if we can ever attack other players with 'soap on a rope!' Lol

Black Terminator

Also the flashlight used as a weapon is a huge have and must. I would love to bash people in the head with that weapon.

• Like 1

Also the flashlight used as a weapon is a huge have and must. I would love to bash people in the head with that weapon.

Definitely! Plus, I can see this DLC creating a whole new way to have fun with a group of friends. One team can be the armed guards, and one team can be the unarmed prisoners who have to sneakily work together to break out when the guards aren't expecting it. This would likely lead to epic shootouts and car chases.

I would love to roll up to a store on this game in a fully loaded prison bus full of inmates waving toothbrush shanks and rob the store. Then the inmates could all rush back into the prison bus and 'speed off'.... That would be absolutely hilarious! lol

lll-H-I-M-lll

I LIKE THIS IDEA ALSO I WOULD LIKE A MAN HUNT STYLE SURVIVAL WHERE I HUNT DOWN OTHER PLAYERS AND KILL THEM WITH ITEMS FOUND!

• Like 1

I LIKE THIS IDEA ALSO I WOULD LIKE A MAN HUNT STYLE SURVIVAL WHERE I HUNT DOWN OTHER PLAYERS AND KILL THEM WITH ITEMS FOUND!

I completely agree. It would add a whole new level to survival mode. Players who are sneaky and creative, will be better suited to survive than those who aren't able to find deadly objects. They would likely have to resort to fist fighting. Talk about an entertaining way to boost your strength stat if you are low though! lol

383176c63c59e671b13400149ccd56268f494aa5

The trolling that would occur if we had cells and sh*t. other players as guards. Nice concept OP.

• Like 2

lll-H-I-M-lll

I LIKE TO GO OFF THE RADAR AND ATTACK ONLINE PLAYERS WITH WEAPONS NEW PLAYERS ARE VERY FUNNY TO ATTACK AS THEY KEEP COMING BACK LOL

CaptainMental

New missions

Escape missions

Fugitive missions

etc...

And put images in your thread start original poster!!!

Lol hilarious pic!

I have always wondered why there are no free roam prison games. There is so much potential for a great storyline. The character would first have to survive with all of the inmates coming at them. Then they'd have to begin making connections, join a gang, and begin progressing through the ranks. Once the timing is right, an elaborate break out plot could be planned and executed. There is a lot of room to add in shankings, prison fights, corrupt guards, conjugal visits, commissary robberies, heated card games, food fights, etc etc... This material alone could be made into a game that had enough missions to match the length of GTA story mode, or Saints Row 2. Then when players are in free roam, they can fight random inmates, play basketball, play cards, taunt prison guards etc. I think a game like this would be hilarious and very entertaining!

some of what you are talking about could be a separate game altogether. Surviving waves of survivals, joining a gang then planning and executing the plan to escape.. thats a lot. I cant see many players committing to all of that in one go. Playlist is an option, but how often do people play full playlists? Some nice ideas though.

Why not make replace the handcuff key with handcuff's or shackles that the player will use like nunchucks?
Also: I think there should be two variants of the Utililty Belt, one with a Pistol Holster and Magazine Pouch, along with the other tools, and one without the Pistol Holster and Magazine Pouch. I wonder if we could also use the flashlight to light up areas in addition to being used as a melee weapon?

For your information:

police-prison-bus.jpg

If you want to hear my opinion it's not too good, I fail to see the quality of most of these 'Concept Threads'

• Like 2

F8i4bRU.png

I feel this would be great to be coupled with a police themed DLC, adds a greater virariety and you could then role play in free mode to be a criminal or a law enforcer.

Just my thoughts. Great ideas though, I can think of many one liners as I beat someone down with a tooth brush...

MuhNamesTyler

Pepper spray would be pretty cool, like if you sprayed somebody the screen gets all blurry and sh*t and you stumble around (kinda like your drunk) for 30 secs or so.

One of the new Tattoo's would definitely be one that says "Women Only" on your stomach with an arrow pointing down. Another would say "Exit Only" across your lower back with an arrow. But alot of Americans have gone Homosexual these days. So they should have proper Tattoo's designed for them as well. Can't have them feeling left out it wouldn't be nice.

Edited by Eamonn3

lll-H-I-M-lll

I LIKE TO GO OFF THE RADAR AND ATTACK ONLINE PLAYERS WITH WEAPONS NEW PLAYERS ARE VERY FUNNY TO ATTACK AS THEY KEEP COMING BACK LOL

Oh look, an 11 year old swagfag who thinks constantly killing low levels on a virtual game makes him cool because it makes his e-penis get slightly longer

Oh look, an 11 year old swagfag who thinks constantly killing low levels on a virtual game makes him cool because it makes his e-penis get slightly longer

:miranda::miranda::miranda:

DaltonWilliams123

How about the handcuffs can keep a person locked in them for a little while provided you can get close to the person and you win some sort of button mashing mini-game.

Fill me in I don't get the joke you are trying to make Kiddo by posting all those quotes.

MuhNamesTyler

lol cat pic totally matches the comment

Edited by MuhNamesTyler

I really like the concept of this, especially the weapons (bar of soap and pepper spray) and the mentioned new game modes. I think a fight night mode would be great along with cops and crooks. Also any addition of clothing sounds good to me. Nice concept idea in whole, A for ideas.

No thanks. Anal rape Prison DLC is not needed.

Who said anything about rape? /\

I really like the concept of this, especially the weapons (bar of soap and pepper spray) and the mentioned new game modes. I think a fight night mode would be great along with cops and crooks. Also any addition of clothing sounds good to me. Nice concept idea in whole, A for ideas.

No thanks. Anal rape Prison DLC is not needed.

Who said anything about rape? /\

Prison showers are reputedly a bit scary.

Not A Nice Person

I want my character to have a sexy police suit lol

For your information:

police-prison-bus.jpg

If you want to hear my opinion it's not too good, I fail to see the quality of most of these 'Concept Threads'

Pegasus vehicle? #rocketsurgery