2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

San Andreas Xbox 360 List of Issues

CheatingSoi

This game has been out for over a week and we still havent gotten a f*cking patch to fix these constant issues. Happy 10th f*cking anniversary C*...

-_-

EDIT: nvm, i guess we did get a patch but it seems as if it didnt fix jack sh*t though.

Edited by Awesom-0
  • Like 2

This is absolutely awful. It's a disgrace. Rockstar should be really ashamed of themselves. I'm guessing they may have outsourced some other company to do the port for cheaper labour or something or Rockstar didn't give them any budget to properly do this game.

The normal version they had on the Marketplace was fine. This sounds like a joke. People should be refunded their money. If this is so broke as people say it is, I'd demand a refund as it's a faulty product and it fails to meet the minimum requirements of what a gaming product is to do. How did something so broken get on the Marketplace? What is Microsoft doing to protect customers from sh*t getting thrown on the Marketplace like this?

I was going to get an Xbox One this month with GTA V. That's not happening. Until I see Rockstar putting their hands up and taking responsiblilty, I will not put more money in their pockets for broken, faulty sh*t.

This is how they repay long time dedicated fans. I've bought San Andreas about 5 times in the last 10 years. Once on the Marketplace, twice brand new and admittedly twice second hand and I was going to buy it again this week.

Rockstar, we know you read feedback from the site? Why are you staying silent? Why this treatment to long time fans? You know releasing this game is appealing to original fans and you know we'd expect a working product? What are you going to do to compensate these people?

Edited by Mister Pink

Algonquin Assassin

Can someone please explain how GTA SA is on 360? How do I get it? When did it get released? Please answer someone.

I don't think it's available to us Aussies.

Ah what a jip... :(

Thanks for answering.

From the sounds of it we're not missing out on much anyway.

• Like 6

GTA IV Signature V4 by Lettermaniac on DeviantArt

HeroBrineR007

And thanks for the "1-star" rates in my profile. You know what? I don't give a sh*t about my profile, lol. You think that rating me down restricts my account? Hell, no. Stop wasting your time. LOL

Sadly, i do. And some guy apparently PUT A f*ckING 1 STAR RATING ON MY PROFILE SO I NOW HAVE 3 STARS!!!!!!!! Thanks whoever did that

LE EPIC PC MUSTARD RACE, HHAHHAHAHA

Dude, nobody cares about PC sh*t right now. This thread if for console users, buzz off.

Hey, were did you find that quote from me? I can't remember writing something like this!

But before I buzz off please lemme grab your Xbox 360 controller and wait for Silent's GinputSA so that I can test the vibration that doesn't work on your beloved version. Your controller is better off at my place because it can soon make full use of all its functions in III/VC/SA :)

Here are my issues, I've occured so far:

• Frame rate drops when I’m driving. I pretty sure, the Xbox 360 could handle this game, so I hope RS can patch this and bring it to at least constant 30fps.
  • Controls: It would be nice if there was a similar control scheme like we had in GTA V (shooting RT, aiming LT).
  • Controls 2: When CJ is running, he jumps walls by himself. Even if I don’t want to do that. For IOS, that may have been ok, but not on console. There’s already a button for climbing walls (X). Just get rid of climbing walls when pressing “A”.
  • Controls 3: Triggers should be analog and not digital.
  • Controls 4: Rumble function!!!
  • Sound bug during cutscenes: In every fourth cutscene, the sound disappears.
  • When you press start (to get to the pause menu) the game lags for a few seconds.
  • It would be nice if to have some more checkpoints. It’s really satisfying that they are in, but there are still too few of them. One checkpoint should occur, when you drove from the beginning of the mission to the first target. Most of the time, the checkpoint appears too late, when all the hard work has already been done.

All in all, it's nothing too major, but still quite annoying.

• Like 3

Igor Bogdanoff

Am I blind or there are only shadows for peds and cars?

GrandTheftAddict91

Does anybody know what the update did? If anybody has any luck finding patch notes, please link them.

No patch notes found @ the support, except - [updated 11/4/14] Patch Notes for San Andreas on Android/Kindle and iOS.

I see Rockstar admin addressing to some members @ community forum with the "Please submit a support ticket and we will be happy to look into this issue for you" reply.

So, I think they are still looking into the issues, and may be, working on some important updates too.

• Like 2

They didn't fix anything. I just booted it up for a few minutes and here's what I experienced:

Auto-jump still active.

Radio X skipped over 3 songs in the span of 15 seconds, not even joking.

Still can't change the camera in aircrafts.

Edit: Did a mission and the audio cut half-way.

They didn't fix jack.

Edited by Pumpkin Zone
  • Like 4

692fc89cb34cdeaba6dffeb5b9f4be3f611300ec

The audio in cutscenes still cut out as well, happened to me three times within the span of 20 minutes. Honestly, I think the update made them worse because it only happened to me a few times yesterday, although I may be just unlucky.

Shadowfennekin

If they happen to post patch notes somewhere, I'd appreciate a link.

They didn't fix anything. I just booted it up for a few minutes and here's what I experienced:

1. Auto-jump still active.

2. Radio X skipped over 3 songs in the span of 15 seconds, not even joking.

3. Still can't change the camera in aircrafts.

Edit: Did a mission and the audio cut half-way.

They didn't fix jack.

It would be nice for C* to give us some patch notes so we can know what they actually did fix. Instead, were left to figure it out ourselfs. C* has to have the worst costomer communication ever...

btw, i think the 1st and 3rd arent glitches but they're still annoying. Have you found any mission freezes for frame drops yet? Hopfully they fixed those...

Trevorphilipjfry

I've not checked the update out yet, but at least it's a STEP in the right direction, eh fellas?

at least it's a STEP in the right direction, eh fellas?

Yeah, exactly, R* take us into account. I will be very happy if R* fix all bugs but when does it happen? Unfortunately nobody knows, we may wait long.

Edited by UltrasTSW

I think this patch adds in a stat for weapon progression. Select a gun, then bring up the stats. However, the overlay is kinda messed up.

I think this patch adds in a stat for weapon progression. Select a gun, then bring up the stats. However, the overlay is kinda messed up.

That's always been there. The overlay fixes itself when you progress in skill.

Zesty Schmegma

Experienced minor bugs, i.e. the car rocking and cutscene audio failing, I also experienced cutscene delay, not where the actions wouldn't match the words, just a very long pause in between each piece of dialogue.

There was an update today, anybody see anything fixed?

I sent a message Rockstar Support a couple hours ago about the audio glitches in the cutscenes and on the radio and such. This is what I got:

"We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with GTAV on Xbox 360. Below you will find some Console Troubleshooting steps which may help resolve the issue"...
..."Because GTAV is so reliant on install data, and utilizes the hard drive so heavily, it may also be worth attempting to install on a different drive, and see if that helps".

:/

Edited by D9fred95

^^

And this, MythAlex, is why most of use dont use Cockstar support. Al people ever get is off-topic replys from f*cking robots.

• Like 3

After yesterday's patch Sweet's Girl mission doesn't work. Must turn off your console to do anything. Rockstar...

Edited by UltrasTSW

^^

It didnt work pre-patch either. Does your console freeze every time you start the mission? Because i remember one user saying to do a muscle workout at the Gym and start the mission with a pistol equiped and another user confirmed that it worked.

Edited by Awesom-0

It was working fine for me when I first got it last week but today an update occurred and now it seems laggy/less responsive.