Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,907 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

CheatingSoi

San Andreas Xbox 360 List of Issues

CheatingSoi

I'm not sure if anyone has discussed this yet but I've been playing the remake, literally all day long. Even though I barley see a reason to upgrade, I needed an excuse to start playing San Andreas again. Anyways, here a few glitches within it that bother me.

-During some cutscenes, the voice audio suddenly stops.

-Game stutters for a few seconds when you press start

-During cutscenes, any character leaving the edge of the screen gets frozen in place.

-Framerate drops more than I remember.

-Triggers not analog, only digital.

-Free aiming and auto aim seperate. No analog support to choose between at will.

-No rumble support.

I can't remmeber all of the other things I noticed but these are what I remmeber. I also don't like all of the pop-up. I would have thought they could have really just thrown a lot more at the console. Loading plenty more in and far more draw-distance. It's not bad at all, especially because they didn't announce it. So there should be no expectations. But still.

Edited by CheatingSoi

Reameb

Lol its really that bad? :die:

MrPeteyMax

-During cutscenes, any character leaving the edge of the screen gets frozen in place.

Can you explain this one a bit? If you watch the animation on an animation viewer, characters are usually frozen until it's time for their acting part. Do you mean if the edge of the screen gets to them, they freeze in place?

ric4rd094

- Lack of grass in the game

- Cars have very strange acceleration (too fast) and they are making strange moves while accelerating (shaking back and forth)

Inadequate

Sh*t, the X360 version is a totally mess, for now.

uNi

Well, that was quick.

Thelankymidget

When recording yesterday I noticed that when holding the spray can the area between CJs belt and vest just disappeared completely.

Edited by Thelankymidget

Pumpkin Zone

I am having a lot of similar issues, the problem lies in the fact this is actually a port of the iOS version and as such has a lot of problems that version has being a modified PC code.

The cars shake violently, an issue that has occurred since the PC release (only happens on select platforms, happens on all smart phone releases).

Also had the cutscene audio quit halfway through the opening sequence.

And I just got on here to see if anyone has talked about it yet because my ENTIRE 360 crashed in the mission Tagging Up Turf. This is disappointing.

edit:

Forgot to mention the horrible control scheme. You either turn lock-on on, or free aim on. There's no inbetween. Like in the original PS2 release you could lock on, and then press RB and I think the analog stick to switch to auto-aim. I haven't found a way to do that, but maybe I have to get to the one gun explanation mission.

Theres no pedalling bikes anymore. You hold accelerate and wait for CJ to pedal hard, you can't do that yourself anymore because gas is set by default to the trigger and you can't "pedal" a trigger. There is a classic GTA control scheme but it has the same problem. You hold A to go, can't pedal.

Theres a lot of iOS quirks that absolutely break the controls for a console release. When you hold run and hit a wall, you end up vaulting over it automatically. Never having to press jump (but you still can). This has caused so many problems where the game thinks I'm walking toward a wall, and makes CJ jump for it, but since I am not trying to climb it he jumps in the middle of action.

edit 2:

Just read this in another thread, and experienced it just now by myself. Some songs skip straight from the beginning (intro DJ speaking) to the end (outro DJ speaking). I just missed Zapp's 'I Can Make You Dance' due to this glitch so I'm pissed.

Edited by Pumpkin Zone

Awesom-0

I'm also having problems with my console freeze when trying to start the "Sweets Girl" mission.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there any fix to this or should i just wait until R* fixes it?

CReaper210

I'm really hoping the game gets an update to fix the technical issues. I've frozen about 3 times in maybe 20 minutes time.

And not as important as that^, but I also want an updated controller configuration to make it more like the modern games(LT = aim, RT = fire).

That is really all I ask for. Everything else is fine. I'd obviously like the missing songs back, but I understand that is a legal issue and cannot really be fixed.

Mavies

There is Also a Issue where you do the mission Life's a Beach. When you press the buttons for the Dancing mini game the buttons are messed up where if you get good on every button you still don't achieve 2500 score which is your goal. the only possible way i did this was to press the button before they would come to the middile which you have to do.so mess up the buttons by getting bad and your points still go up and then its possible to get over 2500 score

MythAlex

Guys, stop complaining and being lazy.

If you want the bugs / problems fixed, then REPORT them to Rockstar Support: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

It's worth the try. Maybe Rockstar will fix the audio cutscenes issues, the mission bugs, the random freezing, the missing grass, the missing camera control when flying, so on. So go and report the issues NOW !

(I already reported many of those)

Edited by MythAlex

Peregrin  Brandytook

sometimes when i shoot someone they lose no health.

a3HeadedMonkey

The two biggest issues I'm facing are the lock on / free aim issue & the camera issue when flying (ie there is no camera control at all).

If they can fix these, I'll happily play it, forgiving everything else seeing as it was £3. Until then, I'm going back to my Xbox Originals version.

SergeantDWPR

My biggest issue is that it isn't available in Australia. I'm blaming Microsoft and not Rockstar as it is available for download for mobile devices

Edited by SergeantDWPR

HeroBrineR007

My biggest issue is that it isn't available in Australia. I'm blaming Microsoft and not Rockstar as it is available for download for mobile devices

Mobile version has been released in 2012.

XBOX version has been released... Guess what? Less than TWO days ago.

Cr!minal

- Music in radio stations sometimes suddenly skips to the end or next track. This seems to happen pretty randomly.

- Alpha transparency has still not yet fixed after 10 years! Look at helicopter rotors.

- When you exit some fast food restaurants, there's a door missing (when walk out animation happens)

(I already reported these and various other bugs to R* and you guys should too).

Edited by Cr!minal

universetwisters

I haven't played it myself, although I've seen videos of it just this morning. Everything looks too goddamn shiny, it really lost the original "grit" that came with the earlier versions. Now it looks like everything and their mother was coated in the shiniest varnish money can buy.

VERSA

Soooo...thanks x360 users for beta testing? Waiting for fixed version on PC and PS3 I guess...

Mavies

Soooo...thanks x360 users for beta testing? Waiting for fixed version on PC and PS3 I guess...

it does feel like a beta... FOR A 10 YEAR OLD GAME?? the original isnt this glitchy lol

Kalerney

- Swimming control are f*cked up.

- CJ forgot how to use a manual transmission.

- Gym mini games have been drastically toned down.

- Sound FX are incorrectly played : sometimes they're played way too loudly, while other times they're barely audible.

- Automatic climbing ... Frustration level 1000.

- Inability to move the camera while flying a plane.

And so on ...

InfernoV

I haven't played it myself, although I've seen videos of it just this morning. Everything looks too goddamn shiny, it really lost the original "grit" that came with the earlier versions. Now it looks like everything and their mother was coated in the shiniest varnish money can buy.

LOL this

I thought about buying the remasterd version until I saw videos on youtube.

Ill stick with the orginal as all the nostalgic feels are lost in the new version

nkjellman

- Cars have very strange acceleration (too fast) and they are making strange moves while accelerating (shaking back and forth)

All mobile versions have this bug. Rockstar doesn't care.

Argonaut

Yep, got that too..

_CP_

If you want the bugs / problems fixed, then REPORT them to Rockstar Support: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

It's worth the try. Maybe Rockstar will fix the audio cutscenes issues, the mission bugs, the random freezing, the missing grass, the missing camera control when flying, so on. So go and report the issues NOW !

They don't give a sh*t about it.

Edited by _CP_

MythAlex

They don't give a sh*t about it.

That's your opinion. Just report the bugs. MAYBE they will fix them.

Kalerney

^ MythAlex : You're working for R* ? Every single post coming from you are R* Support related.

Edited by Kalerney

DylanBrah

I can't pass the Life's a Beach mission where you have to dance, I 100% it and I can't get the required 2500 pts to pass. f*cken bullsh*t.

Captain Mannering

Noticed a few problems that other people have encountered.

Game freezing, game stuttering, the controls are messy (especially the aiming and shooting), very hard to pass the mission "Life's A Beach" even if you have got "Great" on every button sequence, the audio stops in some cutscenes..

There's quite a lot.

DaveGrimes96

what's weird is I was listening to the radio in the audio menu and none of the songs stopped halfway through