2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Will Next Gen GTAO get it's own subforum

CallMeClutchie

CallMeClutchie

It's own subforum or will we be staying here in the this subforum?

Edited by CallMeClutchie

It's the same exact game just prettier with more traffic and more people in a lobby. Doesn't need it's own subforum, lmfao.

CallMeClutchie

I feel like it would clean up things a bit, I don't feel like sifting through old Gen and current gen post trying to see what is what.

I feel like it would clean up things a bit, I don't feel like sifting through old Gen and current gen post trying to see what is what.

just because you don't feel like it doesn't mean it's gotta be that way

I wish it would. Then I would not have to read all the comments from the broke forum members.

• Like 2

It depends what it is. If it is all R* has said it to be so far than no. If it has some really big major changes like new interiors, new gamemodes or a new map than yes

I wish it would. Then I would not have to read all the comments from the broke forum members.

mate you talk like if youre the only person that can affort a new console...

in my case, there is not a single new gen game that appeal to me, so the only game that would make me buy a new gen console is gta, but nicer graphics, more traffic and new foliage wont make me move go buy a new console, even less when in the back of your mind you know you only would be playing a "enhanced" version of the same game.

many people are like me!

• Like 3

Most likely not, it would just be treated as another platform for finding lobbies. Even if there are some differences, I think they need to show up first before a forum for it would be needed.

NBAKingzFan10

Who forced you to read comments from broke forum members to begin with? Are to saying you're too stupid to pick and choose what you want to read? How sad; an elitist without the freedom of choice.

Also, many a broke persons have already bought a new console because of their poor money management. You're still going to have to read their comments, so your not safe from "broke forum members" completely. Nice try, though.

Not buying a new console =/= being broke

Buying a new console =/= being rich.

Any idiot with $400-$500 could buy a new console, broke or not. Whether or not they have reason to is completely up to them.

OT: We have enough sub-forums, most of them neglected. Why add more? It's still going to be called "Grand Theft Auto Online", right? Then why wouldn't it go into the "GTA Online" section, new gen or not?

Edited by NBAKingzFan10
  • Like 1

Right, because we all HAVE to buy a PS4 and/or XBox One to prove that we're not a "broke ass"...

...there is NO REASON to run out and buy a PS4/One and GTA V v2 on release day to appease ANYONE...there is currently NO REASON to own a PS4/One because they don't have a library of games worth getting a new console for...I'm sure you're getting one from your mommy because you've been begging for months and you do some chores around the house once in awhile, but there are people out there that know the value of a dollar and/or can contain themselves for another year or so to buy a new console

• Like 4

Broke? Nah, just got other priorities and I'm way beyond the age of relying on the bank of Mum and Dad. Could easily afford one of each console if I wanted but I'm not buying a new console for just 1 game that I've already played.

Poor troll attempt dude.

• Like 1

Any idiot with $400-$500 could buy a new console, broke or not. Whether or not they have reason to is completely up to them.

Then what am i since i won mine in a raffle?

It depends what it is. If it is all R* has said it to be so far than no. If it has some really big major changes like new interiors, new gamemodes or a new map than yes

Most logical answer.

There is a thread for this here: http://gtaforums.com/topic/714808-next-gen-subforum/

This is not the place for site suggestions.

Closed.