2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

[DLC Concept] Full Moon Update - Halloween Themed

RamiTR

wcScdzh.png

(If you'd like to pitch in with your ideas, I'm open to edit my concept DLC)

WoSb4Oq.png

I decided to make my own concept DLC thread due to boredom, mainly, but also because I don't agree with the things the pinned DLC thread has to offer. Here is my opinion in regards to what vehicles, clothing, masks & clothing should come in this month's DLC (if any). I tried to keep it as realistic as possible & took into account Rockstar's previous DLC decisions. Also, I tried to add some good ol' Rockstar humor into the name.

Qy2bkAs.png

Albany Hermes

ls58hNI.png

A blast to the past as we bring back the Hermes from previous GTA installments. Based on the 1950's Mercury Monterrey, this classic two-door says "There's a body in my trunk".

I chose the 1950's Monterrey because I think it looks like it belongs in a horror movie. Not only that, but it can also be customized to look like a pimpin' low-rider. I can see a lot of customization options. The downside of this vehicle is that it would be fairly average when it comes to speed, but the looks make up for the sluggish speed.

Vapid Slamvan

wyEwvPw.png

Good for both cruising & transporting bodies, the Slamvan is based on a Second Generation Ford F-Type.

There's no arguing that the Slamvan from IV had the complete graveyard look to it. Lifeless, yet stylish, the Ford F-Type reminds me of several cars from old horror films & can be a great addition. Considering it's a hot-rod, it can be tuned up to go almost as fast as an average sports car.

QEgqeL5.png

fi7zYxL.png

Machete

Category: Melee

Rate of Fire: Same as a bat.

Caliber: None.

Damage: Three hit kill.

Classic Sawed-Off Shotgun

Category: Shotgun

Rate of Fire: 10 Rounds/Minute.

Caliber: 12 Gauge Shells

Damage: One shot kill from Close Range --- Two hit kill from Medium Range.

rsmKYAZ.png

FwjcEzx.pngHNkTZ3q.png6hFlEcK.png

That's everything I came up with right now. I'm working on the clothing & make-up. As well as some hair styles.

Feel free to let me know if you think I should add, or remove something.

Edited by RamiV2
  • Like 4

Phantomspirit

Great ideas,but put I would suggest a Magnum Pistol,as we already a have a sawn off,would be great to blow heads right off players....Also Witches masks and gear for the Girl characters...

I dont know why, but i want a tricycle, the hearse buyable, and some more masks, and some clown outfits, superhero outfits?

I think that sawed off shotgun sounds awesome. I hate the one how, simply because it is a pump. I miss the huge spray of the sawed off in the Lost and Damned, it was a monster! And I kinda like the IV version of the slamvan better than that truck. After all, it's a slamVAN! I also enjoy your choice of masks, but add some more. Like maybe a clown mask, or as Turpster said, some clown outfits! Like the ones that shoot at Trevor in that weird side mission. Also we should be able to have the clown van.

Arrows to Athens

No Michael Myers mask? C'mon.

Myers-Mask.jpg

In the Christmas Update the whole day it was snowing. In the Halloween update the whole day it should be night time with the in-game time stuck at 00:00.

Edited by Fearx--
  • Like 1

Great ideas,but put I would suggest a Magnum Pistol,as we already a have a sawn off,would be great to blow heads right off players....Also Witches masks and gear for the Girl characters...

I thought about adding a Magnum at first, but we have 5 pistols (I think), so it would be kind of pointless.

I'm working on the girl attire, too & a witch mask will be added.

I dont know why, but i want a tricycle, the hearse buyable, and some more masks, and some clown outfits, superhero outfits?

Good idea on the Clown outfit. Superhero outfits would be another DLC entirely. Also, the Hearse wouldn't be very popular since it wouldn't have much customization, nor speed.

I think that sawed off shotgun sounds awesome. I hate the one how, simply because it is a pump. I miss the huge spray of the sawed off in the Lost and Damned, it was a monster! And I kinda like the IV version of the slamvan better than that truck. After all, it's a slamVAN! I also enjoy your choice of masks, but add some more. Like maybe a clown mask, or as Turpster said, some clown outfits! Like the ones that shoot at Trevor in that weird side mission. Also we should be able to have the clown van.

I had the IV Slamvan in mind but I couldn't find a good real world picture, so I decided to go with a combination of San Andreas' Slamvan & IV's Slamvan. Clown mask will be added. It would be cool to have a clown van like the one from Twisted Metal, too! However, I don't think Rockstar will give us one. I might think of adding it though, like a limited time vehicle like the Liberator was.

No Michael Myers mask? C'mon.

*Michael Myers Mask Image*

In the Christmas Update the whole day it was snowing. In the Halloween update the whole day it should be night time with the in-game time stuck at 00:00.

I was thinking about adding a Myers mask, but it would infringe copyright. Like I said in the main post, I took into account Rockstar's approach with previous DLC. However, the night time idea sounds perfect! I'll add it when I update the post.

---------------------

All of your comments are being taken into account, so keep suggesting. If I add something you suggested I'll obviously credit you in the main topic. Thanks!

We already have a pinned Halloween Topic: http://gtaforums.com/topic/734541-halloween-special-update-concept-speculation/

Please add your ideas to that one, we don't need more than one.

I decided to make my own concept DLC thread due to boredom, mainly, but also because I don't agree with the things the pinned DLC thread has to offer

This is not an excuse for creating a duplicate topic.

Thanks

Closed

Edited by ~Tiger~