2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Please! Upvote!

stronktank

Also submitted a ticket,... Hope dear Ross does what he says. And common guys, upvote that article!!!

• Ross S Yesterday at 22:38

“Hey There, stronkwave

Thank you for the feedback.. regarding GTA Online

We appreciate any feedback from fans of our games. If you have any other suggestions or concerns we would be glad to hear them--I'll make sure the correct action and consideration are taken with them.

If you have any other questions please contact G[email protected].

Regards,

Ross S.

• stronkwave Today at 00:22

I truly hope this gets to the creator development team. Can I be sure of that?
    I've mailed this to [email protected] before, without any answer.

Greetings.

• Ross S Today at 00:24

Hey there, stronkwave

Be rest assured that I have taken all appropriate measures with your information.

Regards,
    Ross S.

page cannot be displayed from ps3 browser, when i'm back at work i'll give it an up vote ...... power to the people !!

• Like 2

Also submitted a ticket,... Hope dear Ross does what he says. And common guys, upvote that article!!!

• Ross S Yesterday at 22:38

“Hey There, stronkwave

Thank you for the feedback.. regarding GTA Online

We appreciate any feedback from fans of our games. If you have any other suggestions or concerns we would be glad to hear them--I'll make sure the correct action and consideration are taken with them.

If you have any other questions please contact [email protected].

Regards,

Ross S.

• stronkwave Today at 00:22

I truly hope this gets to the creator development team. Can I be sure of that?

I've mailed this to [email protected] before, without any answer.

Greetings.

• Ross S Today at 00:24

Hey there, stronkwave

Be rest assured that I have taken all appropriate measures with your information.

Regards,

Ross S.

5169d1370210857-recycle-bin-restore-empt

(don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that's what they should have done, just what i think R* means by such empty phrases. then again, i might just be a cynical, disillusioned bastard. )

Edited by King S0lo
  • Like 2

handcuff_charlie

"appropriate measures" is an intentionally vague phrase.

It can mean anything..if it is "appropriate" then the CEO of R* will be notified, or if it is "appropriate" then it will be deleted and the support staff will all print out the ticket and wipe their asses with it.

Guess who decides how "appropriate" it is? Nobody who will ever face any accountability.

The only way to get results is by a topic/bug becoming a pain in the ass for R*....typically by sheer numbers of complaints.

What if we send them physical mail.

We'll need a volunteer from the UK to print out a nicely put together list of our requests. Write it formally and direct it to their development team in a nice envelope.

I'm serious. What if we make a breakthrough. Surely they'll make something out of it, at least, take a look at it given the effort that was invested.

We'll need a volunteer from the UK to print out a nicely put together list of our requests. Write it formally and direct it to their development team in a nice envelope.

paper-shredding.jpg

Edited by dillono
  • Like 2

Great list Stronk :^:

Upvoting didn't work for me, but I'll share and email this list to others too.

The biggest issue to me is the amount of ammo and pick ups that are given in created content matches, particularly spread out captures, involving vehicles, sticky bombs are a massive problem on owned weapons. There has to be a change like their was in racing, when they made the non-contact version.

• Like 2

Awesome list and your giving it to R* straight. Got my Upvote :)

Also I'm from UK well England and I always get a 24 hour response from R* support tickets using their twitter support. So if im needed let me no :)

Also I'm from UK well England and I always get a 24 hour response from R* support tickets using their twitter support. So if im needed let me no :)

Go for it, the more players ask and suggest for the same things, the more they might hopefully listen.

Go for it, the more players ask and suggest for the same things, the more they might hopefully listen.

OK should i just pick some of stronks highlighted suggestions or copy and paste? either way ill get a response and let you guys no!

Edited by TheBhoys2011

I'm serious. What if we make a breakthrough. Surely they'll make something out of it, at least, take a look at it given the effort that was invested.

you'd have to document the process, put it up on youtube and promote it. maybe then you'd create some pull.

you'd have to document the process, put it up on youtube and promote it. maybe then you'd create some pull.

Sure lets just all hop on a plane to R* headquaters

I'm a 40 minute commute to Rockstar North in Edinburgh, maybe the next time Mckeevers through there he might just chap them up!

300px-RockstarNorthfromhill.jpg

• Like 2

I'm a 40 minute commute to Rockstar North in Edinburgh, maybe the next time Mckeevers through there he might just chap them up!

What??? I've never seen this image before you legend! have you actually seen the studios? get on down there son and get them playlist protests started ;)

Edited by TheBhoys2011

What??? I've never seen this image before you legend! have you actually seen the studios? get on down there son and get them playlist protests started ;)

No never been into the studio, I wish. But I have been on Calton Hill which their offices face onto, I was at the Beltane Fire Festival which is a Pagan festival to welcome in the summer... by burning stuff. Imagine naked burds, painted red, juggling fire-rods... running up to you, then hissing at you before disappearing. A drunken Mckeever even managed to get "fired" into a Chinese-American burd. #Result

These were the more reserved ones...

beltane_1.preview.jpg

#Wickerman

Edited by TheMckeever
  • Like 3

Every time I click on Upvote, I just get a blank page.

It seems they're on to you, stronk :r*:

Double check if you're logged in? Or try different browser?

Doesn't work in Chrome, and the PC I'm using I have to keep on IE8 for work.

I'll try it from another PC later tonight.

Stronk, I urge you to add another edition.

Capture Creator: Team Spawn Points

At the moment, you have 2 options. Either you place the big Respawn Area circle or you don't place it and players spawn in the area they died.

Add a third option. Team Spawn Points.

Just like in the Deathmatch Creator where you can place spawn points, you could place the same team specific ones in a Capture Mode. This is to make indoor Capture Modes work. We NEED this. Please add it. Ty.

Edited by Zorvaine
  • Like 2

Stronk, I urge you to add another edition.

Capture Creator: Team Spawn Points

At the moment, you have 2 options. Either you place the big Respawn Area circle or you don't place it and players spawn in the area they died.

Add a third option. Team Spawn Points.

Just like in the Deathmatch Creator where you can place spawn points, you could place the same team specific ones in a Capture Mode. This is to make indoor Capture Modes work. We NEED this. Please add it. Ty.

I second this if we could place spawn points individually for captures so that you dont end up outside interiors that would be awesome and we do badly need it. I'm going to add a second support ticket this week with all points just to further hound R* :)

• 2 weeks later...

Any word or feedback from Rockstar regarding these suggestions and thoughts yet?