2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Any "tactics" to get SA_event shirts ?

julianos

I mean, is there a tip to get them like we were able to get beer hats by switching caracters/reseting ps3... etc.

I'm not getting them if not cause I'm bored of crappy crates and their crappy spawn rate... :yawn: (+ stupids godmod players who take all of them)

Fly around until it drops, go into passive mode and parachute right onto the crate. Profit.

• Like 2

Not sure whether to use Passive mode or Godmode to collect these crates, lets just hope they drop

the moment you see the special crate drop use a lag switch to "boot" everyone from the session, leaving the crate just for you.

OR

you can go, do the new variant of the godmode glitch and wait for the notification and simply walk up to the crate while the rest of the mortals fight the npcs haha

xInfamousRYANx

It doesn't boot them it boots u do u use lag switch when u see special crate drip in x hours or when it says inbound

I would put a whole ten dollars down that says a crate has never been stolen from you by a god mode player.

Well, hand me those 10 dollars, it happened to me, only once but still happened.

Fly around until it drops, go into passive mode and parachute right onto the crate. Profit.

It doesn't solve the sh*tty spawn rate problem... And going passive is th ebest way to miss it as sometimes you might need to shoot the wooden box to open an collect it...

It doesn't boot them it boots u do u use lag switch when u see special crate drip in x hours or when it says inbound

HOW CAN I LAG SWITCH ON PS3??? NEED TO KNOW!!!

the moment you see the special crate drop use a lag switch to "boot" everyone from the session, leaving the crate just for you.

OR

you can go, do the new variant of the godmode glitch and wait for the notification and simply walk up to the crate while the rest of the mortals fight the npcs haha

How do I do the lag switch on PS3? If you don't know, then how on the XBOX 360??? I NEED THESE SHIRTS SO BAD!

i dont use lag switch myself, but i know people that use "Unicorn" lag switch.

you just need a computer, once the crate notification appear you start the lag switch, which would cause every one on the lobby to leave at once, evenknow its actually you leaving the lobby.

xInfamousRYANx

OR

How do I do the lag switch on PS3? If you don't know, then how on the XBOX 360??? I NEED THESE SHIRTS SO BAD!Download xlag to your computer

Set it to insane

When u see the special crate drop notice lag for 30 secs then in about a minute u will be dropped from the lobby into your own and the crate will still drop

OR

How do I do the lag switch on PS3? If you don't know, then how on the XBOX 360??? I NEED THESE SHIRTS SO BAD!
Download xlag to your computer

Set it to insane

When u see the special crate drop notice lag for 30 secs then in about a minute u will be dropped from the lobby into your own and the crate will still drop

I'll try, now does it matter if I do it at 10 hours, 5 or 3 hours? Also how long do I have to press "start lag" from when I see the message?

OR

Set it to insane

I'll try, now does it matter if I do it at 10 hours, 5 or 3 hours? Also how long do I have to press "start lag" from when I see the message?

I think you might start it only when it says "dropping" and not when it says "in X hours".

Again, I think you just need to turn it on and wait until you're alone in the session, then you might turn it off.

OR

Set it to insane

I think you might start it only when it says "dropping" and not when it says "in X hours".

Again, I think you just need to turn it on and wait until you're alone in the session, then you might turn it off.

It just drops my out of the session saying that an unknown connection error ocured. I don't get to be alone in the lobby

It just drops my out of the session saying that an unknown connection error ocured. I don't get to be alone in the lobby

Good.

1KgEL1o.png

It doesn't solve the sh*tty spawn rate problem... And going passive is th ebest way to miss it as sometimes you might need to shoot the wooden box to open an collect it...

Unlike the normal crate, special crates doesn't have any box. You just simply walk to it and your character will automatically pick it up.

Edited by TendouJigoku

Unlike the normal crate, special crates doesn't have any box. You just simply walk to it and your character will automatically pick it up.

What do I do? I've picked up the same t-shirt twice now and now I just picked up one that didn't even have a t-shirt in it! WTF

What do I do? I've picked up the same t-shirt twice now and now I just picked up one that didn't even have a t-shirt in it! WTF

Same here. You just have to keep on picking the special crates.

I picked up two K-Rose, two K-Jah and three Bounce FM T-shirts from 10 special crates. Two of them don't even have a T-shirt. I'm still looking for the KDST T-shirt to complete my collection.

Edited by TendouJigoku

Same here. You just have to keep on picking the special crates.

I picked up two K-Rose, two K-Jah and three Bounce FM T-shirts from 10 special crates. Two of them don't even have a T-shirt. I'm still looking for the KDST T-shirt to complete my collection.

I've picked up the K-JAH 5 f*cking times and the K-ROSE 2 times and then one not even containg a shirt... Really fustrating I want all four.

I had the same problem...

Got 5 times the same shirt

But keep trying

After 16 pickups I got all shirts

(DO NOT leave session after you picked up Special Crate)

Go to your wardrobe and fit your unlocked shirt to make sure you will keep it

Edited by ingmar12345

I had the same problem...

Got 5 times the same shirt

But keep trying

After 16 pickups I got all shirts

(DO NOT leave session after you picked up Special Crate)

Go to your wardrobe and fit your unlocked shirt to make sure you will keep it

Im so tired of this sh*t. I'm happy with my "K-JAH" and "K-ROSE" shirts, I really don't want ti pick up 8 more today... This system really neds a god danm fix. Also they crates doesn't spawn as much as yesterday, I don't know why.

Virtual-Antics

I've been joining lobbies with at least four of five people in them. They all left even with a special crate drop announcement, which made for easy pickings.

I also set my spawn location to last location. When someone picked up a crate it took me straight to a new lobby with a crate countdown. (Not guaranteed but it worked a couple of times for me.)

I've got one more t shirt to go.

I got a Bounce FM shirt Friday, and I opened up 7 more crates, 3 in an Invite only session and all were the Bounce FM, I just want a KJah. C*CKSTAR need to fix their broken crate system, or put the special event shirt s in stores for 25k+ each, this is ridiculous..

Edited by ILLWILL