1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Around Los Santos Off-Road Meets [Xbox One]

steve dogg 51

Still a maybe as my sleeping habits are just all over the place.

no worries same here :)

still spaces guys. message me on GT steve dogg 51 or post here.

Meet will be live on Twitch www.twitch.tv/stevedogg51 and the chance to win a dubster 2 if your off-rd truck wins best of show

AAAAARGGHHHH I,m working no chance I,m up at 5 in the morning .Have a good one all of you

• Like 2

We'll miss you, George!

Teddz911 and BKSxFATEZz (both from my "meet") are in. Confirmed via message on Xbox.

• Like 1

AAAAARGGHHHH I,m working no chance I,m up at 5 in the morning .Have a good one all of you

no worries George sorry u missing out

Ynug Clay God

freddiespeed02

PanJayy

MY NAN IS A MUG

MrSparkzyy

AK Sh0tta

Kickassconnor01

LedgendBai

all added to the list. - gonna be a lot of new people so have a read of the rules guys

All three guys,m above your in, add me on xbl as a friend if u have not already.

If the servers are causing problems, we will run the meet within a race. (Same as free roam, we follow in convoy but the checkpoints mark out the route) if that is the case we will be using off-rd class only, the dubster is there for u suv guys.

Remember - vehicle vote will Be first, the winner of best of show will get a dubsta 2 (in gold or silver) in will spawn it after the meet had finished in a private session for you. They are quite rare and one of the only truly unique cars in the game, You can keep it and insure it or you can sell it (23k)

16 from the forum and approx 5-10 members of the All-Stars crew.

Who knows only the severs will allow. :)

If it's busy guys, be aware of your MIC chatter, 20+ people shouting in a lobby is a lot.

Also, be respectful to the other players, we go one at a time on climbs.

No bumping and stick with the group in convoy behind the host. If there is an accident an immediate apology goes a long way.

My lobbys are layed back and chilled, if u can't keep on with that you get kicked.

It's a slow pace. If it to slow for you, its no bother, it might just not be for you. I have other events (roar rally and roar off road cup) that might be more suited for you.

Last thing have fun. And take pictures :) snapmatic or screen shot. We love feedback and pics posted here after the meet :)

Edited by steve dogg 51

Apologies to all those who did not get in. And to the players who lagged out.

Thanks to all those who stuck it out :)

****Pics/video and feedback to follow*****

Sumptuous Summits - Feedback & Pics
February 15th, Monday @ 2:30PM PST//3:30PM MST//4:30PM CST//
5:30PM EST//10:30PM GMT//12:30AM EET (Tues.)//11:30AM NZDT (Tues.)

2uqp53b.jpg

First off, apologies for the horrible banner but it's 3AM and I'm very tired.

Steve's offroad meets have always been one, if not my favorite meet to join. Typically organized enough to form some sort of structure but "loose" enough to chill back and enjoy yourself, this still rang true now on the Xbox One. It's a patented Steve style of hosting that no one can match and I'm glad to see that after all this time Steve kept what worked and ditched what didn't. Disappointingly, there were a few bumps in the road so it wasn't really a smooth ride. The first and most obvious one is the length of the meet, which was clocked in at 3 hours and 24 minutes. This is more understandable/acceptable when tackling the marathon known only as ATM (Around The Map). With the servers acting up, we were forced yet again into a job in the form of a created race with placed checkpoints and minigames thrown here and there to keep us hooked. The biggest issue with having a 3 hour meet is if someone dropped out/got kicked they were out for the whole meet. Smaller maps is definitely the way to go so new cars can be picked and dropped players can be invited back in. At one point I had to go grab my supper but was scared the "thumbstick jammed in your bed covers" would somehow fail and I'd be kicked. I also ate half my supper as I was constantly moving my controller so I wouldn't be kicked. There's gotta be something we can do here to improve this situation.

The group had some new faces but for the most part were known or associated with the Offroad All Stars. Now I won't mention any names out of respect but every time I'm in a Steve meet there's always a STAR member that's just a complete nuisance and this meet had a particular fellow who not only couldn't keep enough distance from the vehicle in front of him; knocking him enough to boil him up but also made one of the last challenges a complete letdown. If you know who I'm talking about, don't call that person out (or if it's yourself, don't post a rebuttal - you'll only embarrass yourself).

With the pre-made "race" having 3 challenges, the first team (Steve's Team, we called it), won the first challenge which was a relay race. The second team (Jimmy's Team), won the second challenge. Now there was no point system in place and I understand this was all for fun but the way the third challenge was ended was just that last second on a bomb. Keep in mind that by the third challenge we were driving the same truck for nearly 3 hours so these minigames served as a good distraction. The challenge had us swim in a relay race which let us stretch our legs. To finish the last challenge on such a dick move was just a total buzzkill for everyone; to the point that someone left because of it. I thought that having a crew would mean better players that knew the ins-and-outs of how to act in a meet and while this meet was very laidback (with people getting run over, blown up), it was sort of acceptable because it was in a created race where cars respawn for free. During the competition when it came down to the last two swimmers to determine which team would win it all? Not the same thing. I'm just so disappointed. I left the meet feeling empty and that's such a foreign feeling for me, especially since it was all for a meaningless minigame.

Steve was a great host as he wasted no time in getting us into a lobby. The offroad routes were f*cking impeccable as always; challenging but doable in most vehicles. Steve is really underrated when it comes to preparing a meet. He puts so much time in them and the ideas he comes up with blows my mind and trust me; my mind isn't easily blown. I honestly believe that the future of meets is in this structure that we're doing right now. With the servers unreliable, we still have to think outside the box and make us a bit different from the rest of other hosts. Steve doesn't even think outside the box, by this point he's outside the building coloring on the walls. He's that far ahead of the curve. I can't wait to see what you strike on next, mate!

Shout-out to Teddz for having the horrible Duneloader and driving it for a good 3 hours. The Duneloader is only RWD but he managed to keep up with the pack, at times muting his mic to scream out frustrations and some "tabarnak!" (that's one for Teddz). I would've lost my mind if I was stuck with a vehicle that had such difficulties. Seriously, much respect. Also shout-out to Steve for giving out useful tips to everyone when climbing a steep hill. It honestly helps a lot to know how to do it in a more efficient manner.

As always, onward with the pics! First, I'd like to again apologize as I skipped a heavy chunk towards the end and thus means there's fewer pictures than what I typically post. Also apologies to the blue Rebel for featuring him only once and not focusing on him in other pictures. He was always with the Sandkings at the front so not only was he away from me most of the time but he was hard to spot! I believe that was MrHappy. If you're letdown by being seen so little in the pictures, please let me know and I'll do a whole photo shoot of your car of choice to make up for it! I think it's only fair to see your vehicle as often as the others. Seriously, let me know. I'd love to snap pics for you.

Oh, and sorry for going on a f*cking bender with the picture taglines. I started writing a story and it turned into a show that sounds like this was my meet. Sorry! :p

Pics:

Hello, and welcome to "Truckin' With Tranny!" I'm your host, Agatha Deek. Let's take a look at who showed up!
-iCD8PqPrkyt1DEE0TIJ0A_0_0.jpg

This man is smoking! In the wilderness! I quickly called 911 and reported a pending forest fire:
AsWNZpp3K02Vwwq7rH3xag_0_0.jpg

With that sorted, I went to the next contestant but she was a bit upset...

"Why. Won't. You. Start?! You're just like my ex-husband; you don't work you piece of sh*t!"
h4e4rzeVUUWWIZGiTnsxtg_0_0.jpg

I screamed like a real girl when Macklemore showed up!
L5E5URFJzkmRanx1tmN5Ig_0_0.jpg

And I bellowed a throaty moan when the manager of Limp Bizkit arrived:

awn1Lr7xlkiYTNn2WUKqng_0_0.jpg

I quickly pulled a microphone out of my back pocket and I asked this man why he's here for the show, "Truckin' With Tranny!"
"Truckin' With Tranny? I thought this was Tuckin' With Nanny."
QQ9YXTCTxEiyNzgc_4OonA_0_0.jpg

What about you sir? Ever heard of "Truckin' With Tranny!"?
"I was told this was "Buckin' With Danny..."
3uulqSmuRUGgjGhc9LRsgw_0_0.jpg

And you? A gentleman dressed as well as yourself must of heard of our premium show!

"Wait, this isn't Cupping A Fanny?"
SBcYsLii2kOF23PIQ8Ztwg_0_0.jpg

Oh, come on! Someone must've read the ad correctly! What about you?!

"I'm here to appear on the show Datin' A Granny. I hope you're not the granny...are you?"
c6uI3jMbJ0SLJvwA10gt8Q_0_0.jpg

Right, if you say anything that doesn't relate to my show I'm going to strangle you...
"Where did you get this mic? It smells like ass."
ZuWrQJJ1A0ykgkjBgZ8gEA_0_0.jpg

With most contestants brought up to date and one dead via strangulation, we voted on a few categories...

BaStA80 took "Best Paintjob" with his light/baby blue Mesa! So cute!
KLgOIPLDi0OW4EngZ3B5Hg_0_0.jpg

AK Sh0tta took "Truck You'd Most Likely Want To Be Run Over With" with his blood-red Mesa. That's a good one to win, mate!
VppcK14ikUyoUy1R8ZozwA_0_0.jpg

The second the category "Vehicle Most Likely To Struggle" was announced everyone ran towards my truck:
kaEZK7VeQEunSUe7fNVZUg_0_0.jpg

I was shocked:
lts99fLvjUeHyAu2Ee7zmQ_0_0.jpg

Lastly, Best of Show went to MrHappyMan69's Blue Rebel. I just LOVE his name!
Gf7qp6hTakiMXkbGA3DQAg_0_0.jpg

With a good group ready, we started filming offroad...
RUpoSDenR0Olyn0fh3Intg_0_0.jpg

The scenery was beautiful - ah, but not as beautiful as me!
-bUtDNPWl027BTWCwdwQUA_0_0.jpg

These machines were powerful and screamed louder than I did when I did it with that lion at the zoo:
PLJnZYACKkWDLZFOl-aYAA_0_0.jpg

This cute truck definitely posed a challenge:
Ll71lNIMFEOruvAw4EEcgg_0_0.jpg

Our instructor, T. Cole Mahbhut, was ready to give advice to those in need!
_CwNCPn-50ih1zMusqIL0g_0_0.jpg

Here he can be seen using a minigun to push a truck up the hill. Genius!
eW72_0oHxku4x33hUKPsZg_0_0.jpg

Night arrived and the city lights made me slightly aroused. I'll tell you that if we had to stop to pitch a tent for the night, well, it was already pitched.
PiiWcmhc0kateBYt77VegQ_0_0.jpg

Our first event, a Relay Race with a corner with some downhill and uphill drag racing, was won by Steve's Team!
lqjDMnZsfE2oVS9JiAaEoA_0_0.jpg

The show does not support Google Maps so we used good ol' fashion maps. Thing is we had them mixed up with the fake map I did to throw the cops off my coke house:
SY_ylTGeqEa2wky88AE7jQ_0_0.jpg

We took a break as those bumps can really mess your bum up!
60OiY0YBQUOHuL8w2U13bA_0_0.jpg

Others were enjoying the thrill of it:
5eoTLiH1ZE2RzL0GVRQMkA_0_0.jpg

And others, like the Duneloader on the left, was still looking for my coke house:
iRAXngIzmEGzKWyi3NKrPg_0_0.jpg

The second Relay Race was won by Jimmy's team!
HXWvLSaz7U-AIlVmcAPo8A_0_0.jpg

That tree saw more action than I did that morning:
swgTdt822E6Vqa-7jlUDbg_0_0.jpg

We neared our final challenge, still a big orgy of a group:
PamWrckWp0a2rgZ4OzJMOA_0_0.jpg

After hours of giving hugs to each contender by pressing my crotch to theirs, we finally arrived at our final challenge:
52FgrCqV2US9t_tDLAPJpg_0_0.jpg

The crowd was going wild:
Vdc2kiQUqEKXZttIls929A_0_0.jpg

A grenade was thrown to mark the beginning of the race:
d0ffCgg400u_OtR5i7kEbQ_0_0.jpg

It bounced on the sign:
FRivvxk_ZEW9jIEOiXTH6g_0_0.jpg

And landed at this man's feet:
gfbZ1p6dMkqZY8np3yvcLw_0_0.jpg

After we were patched up and our legs stitched back together, we finally started the race!
quaBq3QMSEuVpFIv3RNAnQ_0_0.jpg

A issue arose when some sort of knuckle-adapted weapon was used underwater against this armor-wearing man, killing him in two punches. The producers concluded the incident was intentional due to the two hits. After a long taping of the show and our viewers dwindling down, we headed towards the area of the credits...
AM4YOHs0RUKGolXWjBQpzQ_0_0.jpg

Now I had an idea for a portrait, as such:
mgBvqmvvCEeYxs2TXzTb0Q_0_0.jpg

Group pictures are always hard so we end on this still frame with two Sandkings duped, meaning close-up shots were impossible with such distances from one another. I think my show is canceled!
rkO-oXBV6UK0fYG0jDD_qA_0_0.jpg

*roll credits*

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 2

Is anyone hosting any car meet today on Xbox one??

Yes

f*cking smart mouth. :lol:

Thanks for the feedback tick, excellent honest and great photos.

Have had to rush mine due to work commitments but here it is

Feedback Sumptuous summits: 15/2/16

well this meet was difficult. I put a lot of effort into the promo for it, and it is always disappointing, when things don't go to plan.

server issue have plagued this meet from the start. And this night was no different, as the xbl social went down in the uk.

The meet was ran in race, that i had prepared earlier in the day. The problem with running Off-road meets in a race is that you cant predict the time it is going to take.

3hrs 34 minutes in total. Usual in free roam i would cut the time down, miss sections of a route off, but you can do this in a race every checkpoint has to be hit, and this put a downer on the atmosphere.

Future meets, will be split into 3 races, to control time and allow people who missed the 1st lobby got lagged out to join, in the second section and also control the time.

Would like to say a big thankyou to all the guys who got in. a few new faces are more than welcome at future meets, nice to have some fresh chat and banter.

time for the pictures. and then the video will be finished by the weekend.

3ea0b64e0364a0842b38fe6031606528.jpg

We started with some of the usual voting

a3c9c184ad286d2761f2f261838a63a9.jpg

Best of meet

2bf7ad98a34fce4be70686ac2b293253.jpg

Truck most likely to struggle (little did they know)

c72d807a150e0fa8d4bde67a867ac8be.jpg

da49f3a069bad769339cfe6acdc1d746.jpg

eff1a9d44c37ee89f453c39a048ce893.jpg

Lovely sunset

41d93b0c426bf852d9e381cc639ba7ef.jpg

9c3bb6e8e1aea2619e887490c2c24510.jpg

Pottyboi "what goes up"

4c14edc662dee00895ba87edb8cde455.jpg

"Must come down" nice flex

42615d341c69d1de86cfd887a18c707f.jpg

Rebel close up

6f8da9db96f94518d18aba60a404003d.jpg

Mesas did well

815b24826f7fcbda698e61dbc12db001.jpg

f7a8dfd498f75ea3ae9be2d18fb5bb59.jpg

Early on

83e3af1c97f12c8252a7beb15dd93463.jpg

I can see your halo ... Halo ... Halo

0d146f39e379ef21ad14444aaf3eda7d.jpg

Strange things come out in the moonlight

b6048ef1f9d8c4c98f58ed75ecb25ae9.jpg

87169bda878655a4279d172763530715.jpg

434e2a6884eaec6fb18daf0d9541ef41.jpg

The start of the mini sprint relay race

d4ed56d7e1043d2d579a4c9f78d7e352.jpg

Spielberg spent millions in the 80's getting this effect for the movie ET. Now I can do it for penny's on Gta :)

a51bf98e138e7bdb7cc45b58fc6ba21f.jpg

e51b6309044d83deea7a150886d76a03.jpg

View of be bay

7904f1cbec9b95a88ca7d7fb25c64755.jpg

Ready to start

8c31013de92c9abd8950d1df722e8b5e.jpg

And there off

4ee74a719ebced19b86c59fbff7b7304.jpg

b22e659a661ea182d74fa302bd3329b3.jpg

At the finish

f839321b340573d11906d4940540370e.jpg

Tick has sinister intentions

8b717a2170f94213032ffcec8177e60d.jpg

View of the city

3530acdc9b614ac37582c4bd956c4f04.jpg

In the mud

6e68eff845d3373b0407b72d5e0d7a64.jpg

1bee75f66c807246020cd173d1bbef81.jpg

09578156eee912c53dd5b512f7f80c82.jpg

Hats of for getting the dune loader through the meet even if it did add about an hit into the time

1cd5d0c7d097cf87829da27d4a359560.jpg

8be8a176de8db64ad4091c7bd3ce066b.jpg

e0d8c7c03f29f2ca92e2703f64798efe.jpg

Maunge to, roders :)

7355e70821f7f320cc6c8b43ec48d37b.jpg

#follow the pony tail

[spoiler/]

• Like 2

Thanks for the feedback tick, excellent honest and great photos.

Have had to rush mine due to work commitments but here it is

Feedback Sumptuous summits: 15/2/16

well this meet was difficult. I put a lot of effort into the promo for it, and it is always disappointing, when things don't go to plan.

server issue have plagued this meet from the start. And this night was no different, as the xbl social went down in the uk.

The meet was ran in race, that i had prepared earlier in the day. The problem with running Off-road meets in a race is that you cant predict the time it is going to take.

3hrs 34 minutes in total. Usual in free roam i would cut the time down, miss sections of a route off, but you can do this in a race every checkpoint has to be hit, and this put a downer on the atmosphere.

Future meets, will be split into 3 races, to control time and allow people who missed the 1st lobby got lagged out to join, in the second section and also control the time.

Would like to say a big thankyou to all the guys who got in. a few new faces are more than welcome at future meets, nice to have some fresh chat and banter.

time for the pictures. and then the video will be finished by the weekend.

3ea0b64e0364a0842b38fe6031606528.jpg

We started with some of the usual voting

a3c9c184ad286d2761f2f261838a63a9.jpg

Best of meet

2bf7ad98a34fce4be70686ac2b293253.jpg

Truck most likely to struggle (little did they know)

c72d807a150e0fa8d4bde67a867ac8be.jpg

da49f3a069bad769339cfe6acdc1d746.jpg

eff1a9d44c37ee89f453c39a048ce893.jpg

Lovely sunset

41d93b0c426bf852d9e381cc639ba7ef.jpg

9c3bb6e8e1aea2619e887490c2c24510.jpg

Pottyboi "what goes up"

4c14edc662dee00895ba87edb8cde455.jpg

"Must come down" nice flex

42615d341c69d1de86cfd887a18c707f.jpg

Rebel close up

6f8da9db96f94518d18aba60a404003d.jpg

Mesas did well

815b24826f7fcbda698e61dbc12db001.jpg

f7a8dfd498f75ea3ae9be2d18fb5bb59.jpg

Early on

83e3af1c97f12c8252a7beb15dd93463.jpg

I can see your halo ... Halo ... Halo

0d146f39e379ef21ad14444aaf3eda7d.jpg

Strange things come out in the moonlight

b6048ef1f9d8c4c98f58ed75ecb25ae9.jpg

87169bda878655a4279d172763530715.jpg

434e2a6884eaec6fb18daf0d9541ef41.jpg

The start of the mini sprint relay race

d4ed56d7e1043d2d579a4c9f78d7e352.jpg

Spielberg spent millions in the 80's getting this effect for the movie ET. Now I can do it for penny's on Gta :)

a51bf98e138e7bdb7cc45b58fc6ba21f.jpg

e51b6309044d83deea7a150886d76a03.jpg

View of be bay

7904f1cbec9b95a88ca7d7fb25c64755.jpg

Ready to start

8c31013de92c9abd8950d1df722e8b5e.jpg

And there off

4ee74a719ebced19b86c59fbff7b7304.jpg

b22e659a661ea182d74fa302bd3329b3.jpg

At the finish

f839321b340573d11906d4940540370e.jpg

Tick has sinister intentions

8b717a2170f94213032ffcec8177e60d.jpg

View of the city

3530acdc9b614ac37582c4bd956c4f04.jpg

In the mud

6e68eff845d3373b0407b72d5e0d7a64.jpg

1bee75f66c807246020cd173d1bbef81.jpg

09578156eee912c53dd5b512f7f80c82.jpg

Hats of for getting the dune loader through the meet even if it did add about an hit into the time

1cd5d0c7d097cf87829da27d4a359560.jpg

8be8a176de8db64ad4091c7bd3ce066b.jpg

e0d8c7c03f29f2ca92e2703f64798efe.jpg

Maunge to, roders :)

7355e70821f7f320cc6c8b43ec48d37b.jpg

#follow the pony tail

Sad I couldn't make it, I got booted offline and everybody stayed offline for a couple hours for me =/

I'll be at the next meet though for sure! =)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guys currently running some racing events for different crews.

The Latest event from the ROAR RACING TEAM. Has been the Stirling GT Cup hosted for the Cloud9 racing crew.

www.roar-racing.co.uk

The Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckHEAaqqDEs

Highlights

HOSTS Yello Cactus & steve dogg 51

Round 1

Track Link

http://rsg.ms/cc1a004

(Link should now work)

Race time approx 45 mins

3e793d3171e02b441ca3988a1b0394e5.jpg

The ROAR Stirling Cup

Modern day motor racing is about speed, precision and foremost safety (Yawn). In the “Stirling Cup” we take a nostalgic trip back in time, before the clipboard and crash helmet were invented. A time were a leather flight cap and some goggles were enough to protect you from the, hard tarmac and inevitable fireball, should you flip your vehicle into a crowd of tweed dressed spectators, smoking pipes and checking their pocket watches.

The Car

"This Stirling GT is a landmark of Germany's proud history of helping flabby, self-loathing businessmen pretend they're Grand Prix drivers... for two minutes between freeway traffic jams. It's a tradition that's been around for at least sixty years, so while it's still pathetic, at least it got there first.
Your Stirling can be modified in any way you see fit. No restrictions on tires, spoilers or performance modifications.

500674224.png

The event

The Stirling Cup offers 4 rounds of tactical nostalgic endurance racing. Held over 4 weeks, on visually pleasing, prop filled circuits. But don’t get distracted by the grandstands or flags, all the tracks offer a technical challenge, long sweeping corners, tight chicanes and hairpins with plenty of wide open straights. Remember this isn’t any Sunday drive. Your here to race, and race cleanly with the etiquette of a sir. Respect your fellow drivers and from the start, embrace the gentleman in you ;)

Slipstream

No modern day F1 processions here, back in the day, it was not about saving fuel or tyres it was about the racing and overtaking. Slipstream is on to encourage clean overtaking. Tactical awareness and your track position will play a part on your road to glory. Work with other drivers; use the slipstream to your advantage (up to 5 seconds per lap). If you’re not comfortable with slipstream racing get practising. While passing on the straights is easy, staying close enough to get into position to pass by following another car through turns and avoiding collisions is where the real skill lies.

Pits Stops & Tactics

Experience the thrill of the pits. Pits stops are mandatory. During the race, there will be two PIT WINDOWS.

#15 lap races

The 1st pit window is on laps 4,5,6
The 2nd pit window is on laps 10,11,12

#20 lap races

The 1st pit window is on laps 5,6,7,8
The 2nd pit window is on laps 12,13,14,15

Drivers must enter the pits and bring their vehicle to a complete stop in the designate area. To add to the tactical aspect of the race, drivers can choose which lap of the two windows they will enter the pit. This decision will be based on their current standing, the traffic around them, are they getting a slipstream advantage? Will pitting early put them back in the following pack, and enable them to get a slipstream advantage? What are the other drivers doing?
The pits on each track have a long entrance and exit. A pit stop will add approx 30 seconds on to your lap time. Use the Pit stops to your advantage to gain time and position over your rivals.

This is a gentleman’s series and a high level of sportsmanship is expected from the competitors. Please don’t cheat ! take your two pit stops like a man.

The Start

No space for your grid entourage to warm your tires, prep your car and apply your guy liner. We go back to proper starts of old. Cars lined up at an angle on the side of the track. With your Overalls open, chest hair on show, cigarette in hand, chatting up the “Goodyear” girls. On GO, we leave the girls, flick the woodbine and sprint to the Cars, get in fire them up and away we go. Were Racing !

The Traditional “Le Mans style start”. The fastest qualifiers will have least distance to run to their cars

Qualifying

Qualifying will take place before, before each round. 5 laps non-contact. (no Slipstream)

Lap one will be a procession, including a stop in the pits so all drivers are aware of the Pit position.

Laps 2,3,4 are hot laps to set your qualifying time.

Lap 5 will be the cool down Lap, all drives must make their way around the track and pull into the pits and wait until all drivers are present. Please don’t finish the race until asked to.

189786993.png

As the series is short, only four races, we have gone with a non-traditional points system.

1st -20pts 2nd -18pts 3rd-16pts 4th-14pts

5th-12pts 6th-10pts 7th-9pts 8th-8pts 9th-7pts

10th-6pts 11th-5pts 12th-4pts 13th-3pts 14th-2pts

All Race finishers -1pt

A bonus 2pts will be on offer for the Fastest Race Lap.

Results and Standings

cup1-5.jpg

cup6-9.jpg

Post race results, will be placed on a graphic and published on the Stirling Cup Thread on the Cloud9 forum. They will also be available on www.roar-racing.co.uk website under the sterling cup section.

After the Final Round the winners will be announced and a podium Presentation will take place. (get the beers in)

Commentary and stream

We hope to stream the event on twitch. The Stream will be broadcast in cinematic mode, following the action, with race style commentary and chat. So we would like to make sure that all drivers have the spectate option on during the race. This still needs to be confirmed and we need to find someone to do it, so its a big maybe at the moment.

Clean racing – you all know the score guys avoid contact, if it happens you must stop and wait for the other driver to pass you.
If you have a grievance please record the clip of the incident. We can review after the race and impose point’s deductions or a drive through penalty for the guilty party in the following race.
Hopefully it will never come down to this.

At the start of the race, player will be called individually to position there cars. Please wait to be called.

HOSTS Yello Cactus & steve dogg 51

Edited by steve dogg 51

• 1 month later...

342039535.png

Coming soon !!!

Want to know more about the meets ??

Check out the info on the first post of this thread.

Action from previous meets on out YouTube channel

http://youtu.be/yBaU4kjrbPc

Edited by steve dogg 51
  • Like 3