1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Around Los Santos Off-Road Meets [Xbox One]

steve dogg 51

b81f7af76cc32ac459555b6474b475ad.jpg

Hi guys it's been a while since I posted on the forums here.

1yr celebration. (Since the 1st around the map)

Just to let you know I will be hosting the around the map off road challenge this Saturday 19th at 11.45pm BST

6.46 pm EST

We already have a big lobby of 15 or more people via the Off-road all-stars crew.

SUV and off-RD vehicles, trails and crawl

Check out www.alsmeets.weebly.com to see past meets and videos.

The route will be around the coast line, completing the whole of the map. Excellent off-road and some of the toughest. We work as a team and have helicopter and bike support

1. steve dogg 51

2. - 16. Off Road All Stars members

17. L am Chaz

18. Failing George

19. Storm Waves

20. De

21. Scotty27

22.densemouse1

23.lsinq

24. Akshotta

Edited by stevedogg51

long time since ive had that much fun on the game thanks

Thanks George glad u enjoyed it

It was a really nice meet, the off-RD was a little tame compared to Normal, though it best due to the large group. Hope to have some video up shortly.

Check out more pictures and more meets including the rockstar featured ROAR RALLY at www.alsmeets.weebly.com

long time since ive had that much fun on the game thanks

Thanks George glad u enjoyed it

It was a really nice meet, the off-RD was a little tame compared to Normal, though it best due to the large group. Hope to have some video up shortly.

Check out more pictures and more meets including the rockstar featured ROAR RALLY at www.alsmeets.weebly.com

Yeah was great fun thank you Steve and everyone. Sorry no mic...

I think I'm mors mutual's biggest customer now...

Hopeful dense mouse. Will have a meet next week also have a future meet coming up

a9d7b4f57b804ef63ab6c6404d40f65f.jpg

The Around Los Santos Challenges have always been a competition free zone. We head out as a group, we help each other get over obstacles and we give help and advice. But yet I know in the deepest darkest corners of everyones mind, we have all wondered, who is the best off roader?

Well its time to find out !

competitors will fight it out on some of the most difficult off-road terrain. To be crowned King of The Hill. The event will consist of a number of small challenges.

The twist? ITS GONNA BE YOU, THE COMPETITORS WHO WILL DESIGN THE CHALLENGES!

Each competitor has to submit a small off road challenge. This can be a particular rock face, a difficult obstacle or small bit of terrain to go over, something that lets you show off your skills and that you think others will find challenging.

You know the type of thing, during the Around LS meets we line up and everyone gets 2 attempts to make it over up a rock face. And then moves to the back of the pack. Well for this challenge you need to bring the obstacle.

Recent examples have been the waterfall, the small rock face on Zancudo river, Beyonce bush, going across the top of the tunnel, the rock face in the team event, the rocks by the airport in the fright night event.

have include a short video of examples of the type of thing iam looking for

How it works

competitors will have 2 attempts to make it up each obstacle

Success on the 1st attempt = 3points.

Success on the 2nd attempt = 1 point.

You cant score points on your own obstacle, but you can lose them. If you make it up your own obstacle 1st time you dont lose any points, if you need a second attempt you lose 5. If you fail to make it up your own obstacle you lose 8 points.

Each competitors challenge needs to be short, sweet and challenging! I dont want a hill climb up mount chilliad for example thats to long. Have a look at the videos for examples. Or Message me

Bonus points will be available for voting categories. Competitors will vote and twitch viewer will count as an additional vote.

Bonus Points will be available for a number of mini challenges including off road races, selfie runs and jumps.

Competitors select 1 vehicles to enter In the event of a tie at the end of the event. I will select a challenge to determine the winner.

What I need from you people. Once you are confirmed on the list. I need the location of your challenge; a snapmatic photo would be helpful of the obstacle, and some info on it. Please send it to me by PM, once I have all the locations I can plan the route of the meet, to avoid wasting time traveling back and forwards.

You can use anywhere on the map! However it must be accessible to the whole group!

Please again keep the challenges short, some of the best obstacles are tough but if done right only take 5-10 seconds to complete, thats the thing we are looking for. Make sure you practice your challenge it needs to be doable, if not your going to lose points!

Plus keep the competition friendly and fun, trash talk is allowed but be respectful, dont spit youre dummy out if you lose, there will be chances to win again. If players cant follow these obvious rules I will impose point deductions or worse Kick and put u on the blacklist for future events.

I will be competing, and I will be the judge and points keeper, my say is final no argument. I will also record the event for the benefit video replay. And like I am in the meets will try to keep things fair.

• Like 1

next car meet please add me my gamer tag is xNoL1mitz xbx1

Will do :) please send me a request on Xbl my gt is steve dogg 51

Check out some of the previous meets at www.alsmeets.weebly.com

Edited by stevedogg51

Damn, I missed the 1 year anniversary of ALS?! Now that I look at it, ALS sounds like something you'd catch after a night of drinking, meet a hot girl and waking up the next morning next to a beard and your butthole breathing more than usual.

It's crazy how things changed, right? One day I see this thread on the first page, the next day I don't see it anywhere. It's gonna be interesting to get back into it. Speaking of...I'll be joining you lads shortly. I'll let you know when that time comes. Glad to see you're still around, Steve. :)

Edited by livejoker

Hi tick good the hear from you. Have not done a lot on the forums impossible to keep up with them.

Have had a short break from the off roading to concentrate on the ROAR Rally with cactus. Hope to catch you on the 360 version and on the one v soon

Have been playing around in the new editor mode. Here's the first attempt.

d1c562bfdfcfa4a5f618a22a5160785f.jpg

Host steve dogg 51

Xbox 1

Tuesday 29th of September @ 11.45 GMT

Please post your GT and add me as a friend

Hey guys welcome to Vapid trails off road meet.

Vapid creators of the best off road vehicle in gta ----- the Radius ----- plus the guardian and sandkjng ain't to shabby.

This is a small meet to celebrate all things Vapid. Come join in the fun for a chilled night, of trails (nothing to difficult)

The meet will take the form of 3 races.

1. Vapid Vehicle vote.

A custom job. Not a race. Will make are way down to the custom area. Pick a podium and display your vehicle.

Vote for best paint job.

Vote for best looking vehicle.

Plus more

Make your truck stand out ! Customise your paint and wheels. Even purchase a new plate.

2. Vapid trails " off-road"

In convoy we will tackle some climbs and take the beauty of the surrounding environment (before killing it off with out emissions). Not a tough route should be possible with a standard sandking or guardian. If you don't have one one will be provided.

3. Vapid trails 2 "Radius"

One of the most underrated off road cars in the game. Again this will be possible in a standard vehicle. If u don't have one, one will be provided. Again we travel in convoy, take in the sights get some pictures and climb some hills.

Is that vapid one 11.45 am or pm?

Tried to talk to you in gane yesterday Steve, would like to do the competition thing depending where it is. I think I have a good place to try

vapid Trails off-road meet tonight. 11.45pm BST

For guardian and sandkings only. (If u don't have one, no worries we will give u one :)

Off road course has been made using the creator. Come give it a go. It contains a few surprises

Message me

Gt steve dogg 51

All welcome. Just play by the rules: it's not a race follow in convoy.

• Like 1

No worries.

I'll try and make a vid for you to watch if you want to try it, it's tricky, but won't be able to make tonight. Have fun

nice one fella :)

no worries about tonight hope to catch u at the next one

Tonight !!! 23.45 BST

d1c562bfdfcfa4a5f618a22a5160785f.jpg

Host steve dogg 51

Xbox 1

Tuesday 29th of September @ 11.45 GMT

Please post your GT and add me as a friend

Hey guys welcome to Vapid trails off road meet.

Vapid creators of the best off road vehicle in gta ----- the Radius ----- plus the guardian and sandkjng ain't to shabby.

This is a small meet to celebrate all things Vapid. Come join in the fun for a chilled night, of trails (nothing to difficult)

The meet will take the form of 3 races.

1. Vapid Vehicle vote.

4fdcecbaf428024556844c2b2c59ccac.jpg

A custom job. Not a race. Will make are way down to the custom area. Pick a podium and display your vehicle.

Vote for best paint job.

Vote for best looking vehicle.

Plus more

Make your truck stand out ! Customise your paint and wheels. Even purchase a new plate.

2. Vapid trails " off-road"

bba7719a6cbb13a19953cf88f3cc2183.jpg

In convoy we will tackle some climbs and take the beauty of the surrounding environment (before killing it off with out emissions). Not a tough route should be possible with a standard sandking or guardian. If you don't have one one will be provided.

"GMT", "PST", "11:45", "11:45 pm", "23.45", are you driving me crazy!, make up your mind bro :lol:, anyways can't wait for the meet to start around 5:45 pm for me, my Sandking is all ready to go and pretty sure the rest of you guys are too.

Edited by MangledCrow

Vapid Trails#1- Around Los Santos off-road Challenge

29/9/15

Rockstar social Job Link

Guys thanks for a great meet. Really enjoyed this one, my first chance to try out the new creator and i think it worked.

We started with a nice number 17/18 not bad at all for a Tuesday night. And when crossing the bridge it turned out to be Just enough to fill the half loop :)

Nice to see the new guys fit in so well and enjoy themselves

DFASTKID1

NumerousMarix

ZoidBurger

And always great to have guys like xxcrowk, and Ryan along. Plus the ever present All-Stars(thanks guys)

We started with a vehicle vote. Bit of a cluster f*ck, but some nice trucks on show.

congratulations to the winners .

Mr penguin - Best Guardian

And congratulations on making the blacklist JamieeeeMC for killing and been a dick: the only one !

After the Voting At the Vapid showroom and stadium. We moved onto to the Trail.

What Can only be described as a helter Skelter ride around Rayton. It was never designed to be tough or difficult, just a little tricky at times. More a chance to take in some amazing scenery and have some banter.

We got some epic pics guys :) and some nice video be sure to check out the spoilers tabs to see.

The Bridge shot was amazing, the perfect number of trucks :) to fit across. and the waterfall provided a little challenge and some fun. (looking forward to Wet &Wild 3 now)

The explosion at the end was Fun, gutted i went into first person and did not get the camera angles available in editor. But check it out on the video

here are a few of the pictures

And don't forget to view the meet in full on Jamiem52 twitch channel atomicGamer

Thats it for now ! Dont forget to Sign up for the ROAR Rally championship on Xbox1 rd 3 Starting this Week and the first round of the Xbox360 Championship kicks of the night before. www.roar-racing.co.uk for the full info.

Loif you enjoyed the meets check out some pics from past events at  www.alsmeets.weebly.com

Missed The Meet ? want to try the Trail ? Click Here for the Job Link ****

ps... other news !!! amazing to have De, Vapizt and Tick on the xbox one :)