2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.
Happy 25th Anniversary Grand Theft Auto!

Too many people living in the city?

Blackmole

TheKingChivas

Well this thread inspired me. I just moved in next to Trevor. I instantly love it, but I always feel like that when I move somewhere. If I want to jump from Sandy Shores to the city, all I have to do is change my spawn location to my other apartment and change session. The best of both worlds. Simple.

Exactly...I have a place at Tinsel Towers, but I basically let it serve as a glorified 10-car garage in favor of my shack in Paleto Bay.

"Too many people living in the city?"

Have you ever noticed how when there's a crowd, alot of people show up for it?

As the Mayor of Paleto Bay, I'm not only pushing for better housing for our residents, but better roads and job opportunities that do not lead to the vice and crime of the city of Los Santos.

Impostor! I'll have you know the Mayor of Paleto Bay is Roy Buckley.
Buckly's........on a long break.

Well Mr. "Mayor" I am a businessman from New Austin and would love to meet in order to talk about bringing a large opportunity to Paleto Bay.
Oh? Let's discuss it then.

I'm interested in creating a new seaside resort along the beach and specifically Paleto Cove to rival that of famous beach communities of Del Perro and Chumash. I was hoping for your help in cutting down the red tape and "logistics" in the development, and in return, the economic activity in Paleto Bay skyrockets. Do I have your support?

Of course! As long as it doesn't damage the local fauna too much.

Excellent! Now my understanding is that due to a recent bank robbery you guys lost your Sheriff, so I was wondering if you had law enforcement under control or do we need a "candidate" for Sheriff?

We are currently taking applications for new law enforcement positions that have recently opened up.

Great! Then I can see us doing business, Mr. Mayor.

TheGoodSgtScooter

As the Mayor of Paleto Bay, I'm not only pushing for better housing for our residents, but better roads and job opportunities that do not lead to the vice and crime of the city of Los Santos.

Impostor! I'll have you know the Mayor of Paleto Bay is Roy Buckley.
Buckly's........on a long break.

Well Mr. "Mayor" I am a businessman from New Austin and would love to meet in order to talk about bringing a large opportunity to Paleto Bay.
Oh? Let's discuss it then.

I'm interested in creating a new seaside resort along the beach and specifically Paleto Cove to rival that of famous beach communities of Del Perro and Chumash. I was hoping for your help in cutting down the red tape and "logistics" in the development, and in return, the economic activity in Paleto Bay skyrockets. Do I have your support?

Of course! As long as it doesn't damage the local fauna too much.

Excellent! Now my understanding is that due to a recent bank robbery you guys lost your Sheriff, so I was wondering if you had law enforcement under control or do we need a "candidate" for Sheriff?

We are currently taking applications for new law enforcement positions that have recently opened up.

Great! Then I can see us doing business, Mr. Mayor.

As I can as well.

ashbashbluesfan

I have tinsel towers as my city home and I own a small 2 car garage and house in grapeseed, which is north-east of trevors airfield right next to mckenzie airfield, all whilst having 20 cars.

I like this location best because it's very quiet, clothes store and a convenience store nearby, you can step out your door and be at your besra in ten seconds, theres a gun store near trevors and this airfield is a lot quieter than trevors, you can easily fly straight to the military base or to the city etc.

There are too many people concentrated in a small area though, they need to make people spread out across the map, make new 10 car properties all over the country, there needs to be more events around the map maybe new events specific to the country.

I don't think we need more people populating paleto bay.. I like it just the way it is up there. I might see one person up there every other session but rarely. Most (80%) of the time I do see someone in paleto bay with me they are after the same goal I am. Peace and quiet. :cool:

Seriously though, when I'm in the mood I can casually walk down the streets and sidewalks up there without stupid sh*t happening to me. It's the greatest.

For those people looking for "friendly lobbies," just chill up there and bring some friends with. You might encounter the occasionally neighborhood weirdo who lives down the street but yeah. It's awesome.