2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.
Happy 25th Anniversary Grand Theft Auto!

Too many people living in the city?

Blackmole

You can have a 10-car garage in the country? How?

You can replace an existing 10-car garage (or property with a 10-car garage), with a smaller garage and you can still access all 10 vehicles from the mechanic menu. It shows the ones that don't fit in the garage as being in storage, but you can still get them delivered.

Edited by Furry_Monkey

TeammateHelper

You can replace an existing 10-car garage (or property with a 10-car garage), with a smaller garage and you can still access all 10 vehicles from the mechanic menu. It shows the ones that don't fit in the garage as being in storage, but you can still get them delivered.

That's neat, I might move to the Bay soon, if DPH starts getting unwanted attention.

That's neat, I might move to the Bay soon, if DPH starts getting unwanted attention.

Yeah, it is a very welcome addition, not that you'd know about it from this forum. If it's not "fucking shit" then people don't post about it (much).

I had a few places out of the city before now and it's like a different game if you set that as your start point.

richard1997jones

Well I wanted to have a home at the top of the map and in the city. I ended up buying an expensive apartment in the city and then needed a 10 car garage which is at the airport. I'm glad I bought two properties at opposite ends of the city. I just hope rockstar will allow us to buy more property so I can have one in the country. I think I'd make it my holiday home. Anywhere on this part of the map will do but ideally off the road.

V_B.png

if u can't take it anymore of san andreas paradise , then u have to go back at liberty city

AceThaCreator

I thought about moving out to Paleto bay but its just too boring and the inner city is where its at as far as being entertained goes. Like someone on here mentioned, not having wildlife with only a few properties makes it feel too deserted like a ghost town. Del perro & Downtown LS(Alta) are imo the best locations in the game. Mirror park would be great as well if there were properties.

As the Mayor of Paleto Bay, I'm not only pushing for better housing for our residents, but better roads and job opportunities that do not lead to the vice and crime of the city of Los Santos.

Come on, it isn't even official. We never even finished the campaign back in August.

I thought about moving out to Paleto bay but its just too boring and the inner city is where its at as far as being entertained goes. Like someone on here mentioned, not having wildlife with only a few properties makes it feel too deserted like a ghost town. Del perro & Downtown LS(Alta) are imo the best locations in the game. Mirror park would be great as well if there were properties.

Yh they need more LSCs, more strip clubs, some off road impromptu races like in sp (ATV outfit would be nice) way more houses scattered around, more enter able buildings in general, wildlife, activities specific to outside LS

• Like 1

AceThaCreator

Yh they need more LSCs, more strip clubs, some off road impromptu races like in sp (ATV outfit would be nice) way more houses scattered around, more enter able buildings in general, wildlife, activities specific to outside LSYea like you said just make it more lively and people will show interest in moving out there. Another one to add to the list would be an impound lot. I STILL don't how the entire map only has one impound lot and same goes for enterable buildings. It's like is there REALLY a need to have 20 enterable gas stations/convenance stores when we could have multiple reaturants and stores and less gas stations like how it was in the OG San Andreas.

TheKingChivas

Yh they need more LSCs, more strip clubs, some off road impromptu races like in sp (ATV outfit would be nice) way more houses scattered around, more enter able buildings in general, wildlife, activities specific to outside LS
Yea like you said just make it more lively and people will show interest in moving out there. Another one to add to the list would be an impound lot. I STILL don't how the entire map only has one impound lot and same goes for enterable buildings. It's like is there REALLY a need to have 20 enterable gas stations/convenance stores when we could have multiple reaturants and stores and less gas stations like how it was in the OG San Andreas.

Um, I don't want more people to move to Paleto! I'm quite happy walking leisurely up to Ammunation or the clothes store and being able to jack and sell a vehicle without being shot at or chased.

AceThaCreator

Yea like you said just make it more lively and people will show interest in moving out there. Another one to add to the list would be an impound lot. I STILL don't how the entire map only has one impound lot and same goes for enterable buildings. It's like is there REALLY a need to have 20 enterable gas stations/convenance stores when we could have multiple reaturants and stores and less gas stations like how it was in the OG San Andreas.

Um, I don't want more people to move to Paleto! I'm quite happy walking leisurely up to Ammunation or the clothes store and being able to jack and sell a vehicle without being shot at or chased.

2qnp2jc.jpg

Burger shots!!! Lol eat there to revive health ^^^

Cluckin Bell was the funniest sh*t in that game. "Welcome to cluckin bell hope ya choke-doodle-doo" lol
  • Like 2

TheGoodSgtScooter

As the Mayor of Paleto Bay, I'm not only pushing for better housing for our residents, but better roads and job opportunities that do not lead to the vice and crime of the city of Los Santos.

Impostor! I'll have you know the Mayor of Paleto Bay is Roy Buckley.
Buckly's........on a long break.

Well Mr. "Mayor" I am a businessman from New Austin and would love to meet in order to talk about bringing a large opportunity to Paleto Bay.Oh? Let's discuss it then.

CaptainMental

Why is it that so many people want to live in the city? Now that any property can store up to 10 cars, do you think we will eventually see more activity outside of the city?

Is this really true?

Anyways, reasons are that the outside of LS is boring as hell. Most interesting spawns are in LS and there are a lot of buildings to hide behind.

Ive said it many times and say it again: The map of GTA V is totally wrong in its design. One airplane spawn point furthest southeast of the map, two airplane spawnpoints next to each other in the middle of the map - thats it. Same goes for watercrafts, there are no inland waterways or good watercraft spawn points. No good properties to buy outside LS, a desert the size of a napkin.

Add to that the spawns of armoured trucks, HPVs, Lesters hits, crate drops mostly happens in LS...well...why live outside LS?

Paleto Bay could have been interesting if it had an airstrip and some spawns with crates, armoured trucks etc and of course 10 car garages.

Well Mr. "Mayor" I am a businessman from New Austin and would love to meet in order to talk about bringing a large opportunity to Paleto Bay.Oh? Let's discuss it then.

I'm interested in creating a new seaside resort along the beach and specifically Paleto Cove to rival that of famous beach communities of Del Perro and Chumash. I was hoping for your help in cutting down the red tape and "logistics" in the development, and in return, the economic activity in Paleto Bay skyrockets. Do I have your support?

Edited by Einsteinbomb

TheGoodSgtScooter

Well Mr. "Mayor" I am a businessman from New Austin and would love to meet in order to talk about bringing a large opportunity to Paleto Bay.
Oh? Let's discuss it then.

I'm interested in creating a new seaside resort along the beach and specifically Paleto Cove to rival that of famous beach communities of Del Perro and Chumash. I was hoping for your help in cutting down the red tape and "logistics" in the development, and in return, the economic activity in Paleto Bay skyrockets. Do I have your support?

Of course! As long as it doesn't damage the local fauna too much.

TheKingChivas

Paleto Bay could have been interesting if it had an airstrip and some spawns with crates, armoured trucks etc and of course 10 car garages.

Paleto gets armored cars plenty...it has copter and sea access, Ammunation, LSCS, clothes & barber (plus close to a store for snacks)...the only thing I miss is the 10-car garage.

It's also awesome staging for special crate drops (and I got plenty of them).

CaptainMental

Paleto gets armored cars plenty...it has copter and sea access, Ammunation, LSCS, clothes & barber (plus close to a store for snacks)...the only thing I miss is the 10-car garage.

10 car garages...and an AIRSTRIP with spawning point for airplanes. If one wants to go to LS or some other place on the map...helicopters can be painfully slow compared to a Besra or Vestra.

TheKingChivas

10 car garages...and an AIRSTRIP with spawning point for airplanes. If one wants to go to LS or some other place on the map...helicopters can be painfully slow compared to a Besra or Vestra.

So hop in a copter and cruise over to Trevor's strip...I guess I don't use planes often enough for it to matter to me.

The garages bother me, but I have a feeling that issue will be remedied once PS4/XB1/PC comes around...I don't need the 10-car to be in Paleto, I just need more garage space.

Well Mr. "Mayor" I am a businessman from New Austin and would love to meet in order to talk about bringing a large opportunity to Paleto Bay.

Excellent! Now my understanding is that due to a recent bank robbery you guys lost your Sheriff, so I was wondering if you had law enforcement under control or do we need a "candidate" for Sheriff?

TheGoodSgtScooter

Excellent! Now my understanding is that due to a recent bank robbery you guys lost your Sheriff, so I was wondering if you had law enforcement under control or do we need a "candidate" for Sheriff?

We are currently taking applications for new law enforcement positions that have recently opened up.

Well for those saying there is not much to outside of LS, Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay have the same amount of stores as much locations in LS.

What makes it boring is lack of people, hence the topic.

Edited by Blackmole

TheGoodSgtScooter

Well for those saying there is not much to outside of LS, Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay have the same amount of stores as much locations in LS.

But do we want Paleto to be a warzone like LS?

• Like 2

StingrayX2000

I personally like the city. Mainly for the garage space and the view of the beach/golf course. If we can own some more properties in the future then I would grab a redneck house.

But do we want Paleto to be a warzone like LS?

I was thinking more like Sandy Shores... but yeah gun fights at the Clucking Bell factory look epic to me tbh.

Go up there with a buddy and place 9k bounties on each other, people will come. We don't want those guys to move in, though

....as I keep saying, I had Sandy Shores in mind. And I don't want to have to get a friend to place a bounty on me every single time I want to have a firefight with someone. I am considering just doing jobs out there though and going back to freemode and starting sh*t.

Well this thread inspired me. I just moved in next to Trevor. I instantly love it, but I always feel like that when I move somewhere. If I want to jump from Sandy Shores to the city, all I have to do is change my spawn location to my other apartment and change session. The best of both worlds. Simple.

• Like 1

Exactly I have one in the city one in Blaine, don't know why you would have two in the city.

I also have a second character who is about to buy the spot near the military base. It's actually a really cool area, you have a fast jet spawn and the surrounding area is just awesome, its so peaceful. I love going down the clothes and gun store nearby occasionally.

So yeah I pretty much have 4 property locations.