2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Is the besra worth it?

GTAV26111

Go to solution Solved by GTAV26111,

Sorry for the almost pointless thread but I have about 900k and I want input from someone. Should buy something else or should I wait for le besra?

Not really. It's just a slower fighter jet without weaponry. Then again, I only like the Cuban 800...

RavingWithJesus

not at all. the buzzard is though. but that's it as far as pegasus vehicles go. I immediately regretted buying the besra.

Edited by ajdude1

Don't be a peasant. Buy the Besra and know what true class is.

Slower than a Lazer? Check

No weapons? Check

Expensive? Check

Classy as f*ck? You bet your ass

• Like 3

yes x1000

slower top speed than the lazer but faster acceleration

if you need to get somewhere fast and in style then the besra is your option, call it up anytime to have the second best air vehicle in the game for $200 at the nearest airfield, easy :)
good alternative to the vestra if you dont play with friends often

Totally worth it, but not if it's going to leave you broke...I'd say save a little more. Super fun jet if u like to fly. I haven't stole a lazer since I've bought one.

I just don't get why you'd buy a plane. You have to drive to an airport anyway, there's already a plane there.

At least the helicopters spawn outside of airports and you can own/call one that is armed.

I just don't get why you'd buy a plane. You have to drive to an airport anyway, there's already a plane there.

At least the helicopters spawn outside of airports and you can own/call one that is armed.

Besra doesn't spawn...also it's a lot of fun Edited by godziller

FlatsTheButtKicker

Ya it's pretty worth while, makes trips from Los Santos to Blaine a lot faster. Also it has surprisingly high health so you can ram it into smaller planes and the engine will be smoking but it will still fly. Did it to a few losers today at Los Santos Int. Airport today myself..

• Solution

I've decided to save until 1.5m and then ima buy it thanks guys

• Like 3

Granted it has no weapons, but as soon as you manage to take down a lazer through collision and still keep on going, thats when it feels good to have. But no, I would wait til you had 900k SPARE after buying it before you consider purchase. It is true that the buzzard is a more practical, worth the money option.

• Like 1

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

Yes,...but since the 1.17 repo of vehicles when left feel like all pegasus items are no longer as useful. Vestra was my best purchase in the game, 1.17 monkey wrenched how i stashed it. Suckings, unless the pegasus policy gets changed, i'm done with pegasus.

:( i Chang

If you love flying then you will love the besra, yes it has no weapons but it handles so well, its so easy to run over people with the besra with close flybys just of how stable it is when your flying close to the ground, I love it :) so yeh buy it

• Like 2

If you love flying then you will love the besra, yes it has no weapons but it handles so well, its so easy to run over people with the besra with close flybys just of how stable it is when your flying close to the ground, I love it :) so yeh buy it

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I collected many special crates with that one

Also besides the fact its the fastest thing you can buy it does have a sertain fearfactor since some people think youre a fighter jet because of the icon and the speed

CrysisAverted

Having a battle in the airport, killed a couple dudes but more coming, I need a quick getaway. My car won't deliver in here, and any ordinary plane would be too slow. What do I do? I call my Besra and skip town.

yes, worth it! when u like flying u wont regret it.

its not slower

its more agile

since i bought it i probably called pegasus 300 times for it. most used pegasus vehicle ever.

Is this The Guy?

If you like to fly in game and you have the money then sure it's worth it.

I however only bought one because I though the ejector seat animation looked fun.

Don't buy it you don't really do much travelling in GTAO, not as much as you did in GTA SA anyway.

Wait and see what the next update holds.

Edited by Blackmole

G_Masta_Phunk

I'd get a vestra if i had the extra cash and was lookin to buy a jet.... that Vestra is dope.. love its size,,, not too big but not too small, its fast as sh*t and holds some crew members... but thats just me..

If you don't have a Buzzard already I'd save for one of those instead of the Besra. Its more expensive but sooo much more worth it. Its got rockets and 4 seats. And it has many more spawn locations.

The Besra is more of an impulse buy. Its' only use is getting somewhere fast PROVIDED your already close to an airfield.

I guess the only real reason for it is to complete those under the bridge challenges in Story Mode.

FrozenInferno

I call my Besra at least once or twice a session. Quick as hell, turns on a dime, and way more convenient to just call it in than to travel across the map and try to steal the Lazer or spend $5000 on Blind Eye.

It's also much tougher for Lazer pilots to take you down when you're almost as fast and just as maneuverable. If you need to fly in a session with a jet griefer on patrol the Besra is your safest option.

I wish this had came out before the Vestra or I wouldn't have bought that plane.

Charles_Lee_Raye

If you don't have a Buzzard already I'd save for one of those instead of the Besra. Its more expensive but sooo much more worth it. Its got rockets and 4 seats. And it habs many more spawn locations.

The Besra is more of an impulse buy. Its' only use is getting somewhere fast PROVIDED your already close to an airfield.

Listen to this guy, jets are a luxury purchase which should come after buying your work vehicles.

Buzzard being best work vehicle in the game it pays for itself over time. A long term investment for the savvy criminal looking to stack funds for the future because hes confident in his ability to survive as a career criminal.

If youre in it for a quick fix and think you wont be in the game too long I would say yah buy the besra. Its a long term vs short term question if thats your case.