Underrated/Overrated Game Characters

Gay Tony

Nah nah nah Gta 6

Overrated: CJ is an extremely overrated character, lots of character customization doesn't make a good character, and Gordon Freeman has the same amount of character development as a cardboard box, yet hes seen as a god by some people.

Underrated: Claude Speed from GTA2 (not the GTA 3) is surprisingly underrated, he doesn't have much character, but he accomplishes a lot, way more than some other GTA Protagonists.

Overrated:

- CJ from San Andreas. As much as I loved that game I think he is too overrated for a character who has only been in one game so far.

You say that as if GTA characters appear in more than one game.

They do, if they don't physically appear they're atleast mentioned, Claude from GTA 3 appears in SA, Toni Cipriani is in LCS and GTA 3, Tommy vercetti is mentioned in San Andreas, and thats just the protagonists, CJ isn't mentioned at all in any other GTA game.

• Like 1

overrated

trevor

trevor

trevor

trevor

trevor

trevor

trevor

trevor

FU*K TREVOR

underrated

JasjwkZ.pngUDAM5Co.png4cI5LxJ.jpgYDyHTVs.jpgKrR1bft.jpg

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Edited by Niobium
  • Like 8

CJ is an extremely overrated character, lots of character customization doesn't make a good character.

Like there's nothing else to do besides "character customization" in SA that people would enjoy playing as him, eh??

You're getting this false impression of "character customization" about others as a reason that makes him a good character for them, when it actually is just one aspect that makes him a "unique character" in a game.

SA gave us the character that is most accessible to the player in an an amazing open world, which was quite rare for its time, no?

In most GTA's ( except V ) you played as a fixed character with some limited customization offered to the player. On the other hand, CJ itself is about more than just the "character customization". Its just one out of many things that makes the game great to play as CJ.

Underrated: Toni Cipriani, Michael De Santa, Aiden Pearce, Connor Kenway, Shay Cormac, Jacob Frye, Wei Shen, James Earl Cash

Overrated: Ezio Auditore, Luis Lopez, Victor Vance, Ghost (MW2), Soap (MW 1-2-3), Vaas, Johnny Gat

• Like 1

Underrated: Johnny Cage

Like seriously, guy's cool, has the best moves and is relatively easy to use in most MK games, yet he's always dismissed as a sh*tty/lame character.

• Like 1

TheDeadite.gif

Like seriously, guy's cool, has the best moves and is relatively easy to use in most MK games, yet he's always dismissed as a sh*tty/lame character.

Who have you seen call Johnny cage that? Most of the people I've seen love him and like the push he got in MKX

Who have you seen call Johnny cage that? Most of the people I've seen love him and like the push he got in MKXSince i was a kid i saw people trashing him and calling lame and gay, they always go with Scorpion and Sub Zero instead, even in youtube comments he gets his fair share of hate by people who are casuals to the whole MK games.

TheDeadite.gif

• 8 years later...
Blackhood1191

Overrated: the GTA V trio

Underrated: James Earl Cash, Arthur Morgan, John Marston, Altaïr, Johnny Klebitz, Victor Vance, Daniel Lamb

• Like 1

Cluckin Bell CEO
28 minutes ago, Blackhood1191 said:

Underrated: James Earl Cash, Arthur Morgan, John Marston, Altaïr, Johnny Klebitz, Victor Vance, Daniel Lamb

How are Arthur and John underrated? See people praising them everywhere

• Like 1

Blackhood1191
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Darth_Cruiser said:

How are Arthur and John underrated? See people praising them everywhere

I'd say they're underrated compared to other rockstar protagonists, especially Trevor, and second the red dead series isn't as popular as the GTA series

Edited by Blackhood1191

Agent Edward
Posted (edited)

The most underrated character in RDR2 is David Geddes, and the most overrated one is Dutch.

Edited by Agent Edward

Mister Pink
On 5/9/2024 at 6:38 AM, Blackhood1191 said:

Hi, there as no need to bump an 10 year old thread on this topic.

• YEE 1