2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

12 Year olds gushing at the sight of money.

Blackmole

I think we are all familiar with the argument that Gend Theft Auto is becoming a criminal to our shildren. Our children are always going to find a way to play the game, either with friend who can tolerate the game and doesn't really care about their wellbeing, or by parents such as yourselves who haven't taken the issue of child abuse seriously.

Many children are already in freermode lobbies beckoning men to become close friends with them so they can lure unsuspecting middle aged mean to their homes for sex.

But this problem is nothing compared to the psychological and spiritual impact this game is having on our wellbeings children.

I am nonoticing more and more children becoming attracted to the prospect of earning money, for the sake of earning money. None of them are playing with the radar off, or are going passive mode in a public lobby and learning how to at as a citizen of the world by wearing appropriate clothing at the right place at the right time, making the right amount of eye contact that compliments another's timing at life.

The truth is, I feel like a f*cking loser when im playing with 12 year olds. FML.

Edited by Blackmole

KornbreadMaf1a

I want the minute of my life back that I spent reading that nonsense.

Not A Nice Person

You're thinking about it too much, And how is allowing a skill to play a game "child abuse"

Edited by Yura'ndGames
  • Like 2

You're thinking about it too much, And how is allowing a skill to play a game "child abuse"

I don't think you thought about it enough.

• Like 2

Same as the other billion topics about children playing games as such as GTA.

First of all I don't have kids. Second of all I, and many others, can actually tell the difference between real life and a video game.

Oh wait this is a troll thread carry on

AceThaCreator

Only thing i can't stand about playing with the little f*ckers is that they ALWAYS quit out on you in game modes.

Where's that person with the Indiana Jones gif saying inb4 the lock?

Indiana_Jones_-_In_Before_The_Lock.gif

That person is not me, anyways, not hard to find that gif.

• Like 3

I let my kid play the game. Its important that motherf*ckers like you understands that children are not stupid and that they can tell the difference between real and game.

• Like 1

I think this is the appropriate statement:

gta-fatherhood.jpg

• Like 5

TeammateHelper

This thread is so retarded, you make actual retards look smart.

• Like 1

I let my kid play the game. Its important that motherf*ckers like you understands that children are not stupid and that they can tell the difference between real and game.

That may be, but what happens when they start luring unsuspecting the middle aged working man to your home while you are out for sexual relations?

I have seen this happen more times than you would think in freemode.

Edited by Blackmole

Where's that person with the Indiana Jones gif saying inb4 the lock?

Am I that guy :)

Also:

589.gif

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

I like playing with 12 year olds

80px-Chris-hansen.gif

^
  • Like 9

I think we are all familiar with the argument that Gend Theft Auto is becoming a criminal to our shildren. Our children are always going to find a way to play the game, either with friend who can tolerate the game and doesn't really care about their wellbeing, or by parents such as yourselves who haven't taken the issue of child abuse seriously.

Many children are already in freermode lobbies beckoning men to become close friends with them so they can lure unsuspecting middle aged mean to their homes for sex.

But this problem is nothing compared to the psychological and spiritual impact this game is having on our wellbeings children.

I am nonoticing more and more children becoming attracted to the prospect of earning money, for the sake of earning money. None of them are playing with the radar off, or are going passive mode in a public lobby and learning how to at as a citizen of the world by wearing appropriate clothing at the right place at the right time, making the right amount of eye contact that compliments another's timing at life.

The truth is, I feel like a f*cking loser when im playing with 12 year olds. FML.

Dr. Phil has a open slot for you on Wednesday

I think this is the appropriate statement:

gta-fatherhood.jpg

lol lok @t tht n000b haha, h3 i$ on frst mison, whata n00b.

Hit by Lightning

I've never read a long a** thread before checking a few replies first.

• Like 1

I was in a public lobby between missions last night, and there were a few high pitched voices, as usual. Then one high pitched voice said, to some other player in the session, "Are you ... a girl?" The reply was an indistinct high pitched voice. Then the first high pitched voice replied, "Oh ... sorry ... I thought you were a girl."

The world of GTA0 is so confusing.

I quickly started another mission.

This is the best sentence in that whole post. You're onto something, I'm telling ya.

Anyway, GTA isnt harming children or altering their behaviour, at least not in a lasting manner. The fact that none of them are learning how to be a good citizen through this game is because that's not the point of the game. Deal w/ it.

not even gonna comment on your grasp of this language. would be 2easy

This is the best sentence in that whole post. You're onto something, I'm telling ya.

Anyway, GTA isnt harming children or altering their behaviour, at least not in a lasting manner. The fact that none of them are learning how to be a good citizen through this game is because that's not the point of the game. Deal w/ it.

not even gonna comment on your grasp of this language. would be 2easy

But what about the large numbers of 12 year olds migrating in the oceans near Simeon's dock?

It doesn't seem like a problem now but soon there will be swarm of them there, someone is going to have to deal with them eventually.

Its fine for children to play GTA, but not this game. Not because "2 yong 4 dis," but because of the squeaking. Sure kids under 10 SHOULD NOT play any game that isn't for children, but those above said age can.

Reason why I don't want children is because the second you annoy him "bitch suck my dick".

Nonetheless, not all kids are like that. One of my PSN friends is a kid, and he seem normal.

• Like 1