Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

PacketOverload_x64bit

[IV|V] Screenshots and Other Media

Recommended Posts

adlersadler
Posted (edited)

50022101868_824388dd58_b.jpg

 

50022101473_831ab0e1cc_b.jpg

 

50022642616_7d554d320c_b.jpg

 

50022101303_6bb4a41c04_b.jpg

Edited by adlersadler
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Z I Z
Posted (edited)

50031302152_d40ecfbc83_c.jpg

 

 

50031077076_713a1fedd7_c.jpg

 

Edited by A Z I Z
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AzR_MaNiiAkixS

Started editing timecycle too based on an existing graphic mod

 

50043602601_8d214f9824_w.jpg

 

50043040988_ac4b546daf_w.jpg

 

50043855107_9b64f4b5b3_w.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
T-ru

Los Santos Weather v6.0

1KRHTrD.jpg

HvVHRBP.png

ABE1J1X.png

fQ2XE7i.png

LDhYpYB.png

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DKT70

Some night sky tests. Not quite got the tiling right, but getting there.

 

Bvj8et.jpg
beHTow.jpg
FjWSje.jpg
VIDD5W.jpg

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AzR_MaNiiAkixS
Posted (edited)

Kinda happy with the atmosphere for overcast weather (feel free to tell me what you think)

 

50057150713_f2b2ca3c18_w.jpg 50057718316_4fca25c213_w.jpg

 

50057716721_0efd01cf93_w.jpg 50057714961_0aa0114891_w.jpg

 

50057144678_1550e27165_w.jpg 50057711976_c620e28689_w.jpg

 

50057957682_662db20d5b_w.jpg

 

 

Edited by AzR_MaNiiAkixS
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Z I Z
Posted (edited)

50048885282_2d22fa1037_c.jpg

Edited by A Z I Z
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DKT70

wo41I5.jpg
zafxsy.jpg
VZXSir.jpg
YlWwpB.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DKT70

wFNVLG.jpg
BQppaj.jpg
GaG4O5.jpg
jboNj4.jpg
yGZ9IM.jpg
nbqACx.jpg
X3L2fD.jpg
mybTUs.jpg
XInV1n.jpg
mC1pLV.jpg

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mid Night Club
Posted (edited)

Best my PC can do

GTA5-2020-07-04-00-43-11-55-1.jpg

GTA5-2020-07-05-01-36-49-42.jpg

GTA5-2020-07-05-23-02-43-20.jpg

Edited by Mid Night Club
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HY_S
Posted (edited)

It feels like I'm traveling.

3f4c611348751873.jpg 87da9d1348751884.jpg 4bf9151348751885.jpg d577d71348751887.jpg f04c611348751889.jpg 7f98f41348751891.jpg af174f1348751892.jpg bb65e51348751894.jpg 2364e01348751896.jpg b2d2491348751898.jpg 7cfe561348751900.jpg 1f4fe91348751902.jpg f72fd91348751906.jpg b601cb1348751909.jpg 04465e1348751910.jpg 60ebcf1348751914.jpg 41ef2d1348751916.jpg 6fcc531348751918.jpg 8359d31348751920.jpg 01940c1348751922.jpg d364051348751924.jpg 2c9ca71348751927.jpg 4078cf1348751929.jpg 80303c1348751930.jpg 57a37e1348751931.jpg 6d73bb1348751932.jpg 5bb9651348751934.jpg cefc1b1348751935.jpg 6c7f571348751937.jpg afe6821348751938.jpg 2c8af41348751942.jpg b6d1bf1348751943.jpg 7118491348752067.jpg cc8eae1348752069.jpg f180bd1348751945.jpg 

Edited by HY_S
  • Like 12
  • fir thi bairns 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
T-ru

AMvwaVy.jpg

hdyUAbB.png

wYxBZ4w.png

vAckAkJ.png

vwPezUv.png

ecOna45.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mid Night Club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DKT70

Anyone know what the tools are like for GTA V timecycle editing ?

I was having a blast with V and some texture mods, before this covid virus struck, but since going from Intel to AMD, and a completely different PC, I have had to start from scratch and a full format. Wouldn't mind re-installing GTA V from scratch and trying my own go at the timecycle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AzR_MaNiiAkixS
On 7/6/2020 at 8:03 PM, DKT70 said:

Anyone know what the tools are like for GTA V timecycle editing ?

I was having a blast with V and some texture mods, before this covid virus struck, but since going from Intel to AMD, and a completely different PC, I have had to start from scratch and a full format. Wouldn't mind re-installing GTA V from scratch and trying my own go at the timecycle.

 

I'm new into the world of timecycle editing but what I do use is notepad of course and this https://fr.gta5-mods.com/tools/visualsettings-dat-reloader to be able to make real time editing. Hope it helps.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DKT70
2 hours ago, AzR_MaNiiAkixS said:

 

I'm new into the world of timecycle editing but what I do use is notepad of course and this https://fr.gta5-mods.com/tools/visualsettings-dat-reloader to be able to make real time editing. Hope it helps.

 

That is it, I couldn't remember the name. Thanks.

Do you have a copy of the older 0.5 version ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AzR_MaNiiAkixS
12 hours ago, DKT70 said:

 

That is it, I couldn't remember the name. Thanks.

Do you have a copy of the older 0.5 version ?

No I don’t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeeC22
On 7/8/2020 at 9:56 AM, AzR_MaNiiAkixS said:

 

I'm new into the world of timecycle editing but what I do use is notepad of course and this https://fr.gta5-mods.com/tools/visualsettings-dat-reloader to be able to make real time editing. Hope it helps.

Such a shame that the functionality of that mod is locked behind closed doors. Making a real-time editor with a full GUI would have been a cool project.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AzR_MaNiiAkixS
7 hours ago, LeeC22 said:

Such a shame that the functionality of that mod is locked behind closed doors. Making a real-time editor with a full GUI would have been a cool project.

Yeah it would have been really useful. As I said I’ve been trying to understand how timecycle works and try to make my own graphic but my god it’s hard.

 

I feel like I’m gonna give up soon 😅

 

I wanted to make a graphic mod really dedicated to cars photography but well it’s just gonna stay a dream haha
 

I’m amazed by all the people who made their own graphic mod like Razed, Quant, and the creators of VisualV they have so much patience.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryukou36
8 hours ago, AzR_MaNiiAkixS said:

Yeah it would have been really useful. As I said I’ve been trying to understand how timecycle works and try to make my own graphic but my god it’s hard.

 

I feel like I’m gonna give up soon 😅

 

I wanted to make a graphic mod really dedicated to cars photography but well it’s just gonna stay a dream haha
 

I’m amazed by all the people who made their own graphic mod like Razed, Quant, and the creators of VisualV they have so much patience.

Take time, but isn't impossible. The last 3 years, I been learning and modifying, my own timecycle files and visualsetting, when I have the mood and inspiration to work with them. First work with the fog and haze, that will make a huge change in the overall aesthetics, colors and lightning of the game. Then work with the lightning, ao, ssao and reflections. Organized the timecycle file, in a way is easy to you to read and understand it. I organized my by groups, I put all the light settings first, then reflecting, shadows (AO), sky, sun, moon, stars, fog, etc. And I put them titles to remember, what change that setting. Hope this gave you a little of light in the matter, and help you.🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AzR_MaNiiAkixS
4 hours ago, Ryukou36 said:

Take time, but isn't impossible. The last 3 years, I been learning and modifying, my own timecycle files and visualsetting, when I have the mood and inspiration to work with them. First work with the fog and haze, that will make a huge change in the overall aesthetics, colors and lightning of the game. Then work with the lightning, ao, ssao and reflections. Organized the timecycle file, in a way is easy to you to read and understand it. I organized my by groups, I put all the light settings first, then reflecting, shadows (AO), sky, sun, moon, stars, fog, etc. And I put them titles to remember, what change that setting. Hope this gave you a little of light in the matter, and help you.🙂

Thanks for the motivation! It’s been a week and a half that I’m on it several hours and at the end of the day I keep restarting all over again cause I’m not happy with the results 😔


Would you mind sending me your organization ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AzR_MaNiiAkixS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DKT70

mgtnek.jpg
G7p4Zo.jpg
eduNF8.jpg
qaDWtZ.jpg
x2nE99.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neXtV

Hi. It has been long time since i post here. This time i am sending videos instead of photos. Hope u guys enjoy =D

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.