2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

would you be suprised if the heist dlc suddenly became available?

hugh750

would you be suprised if the heist dlc suddenly became available?

and once you downloaded it how quickly would you get your clan together to plan your robbery??

yeah I would, and since I am on xbox1 id wait until i actually buy it to play heists. I dont see it coming until after release on XB1 and PS4

I would be surprised but R* won't miss the opportunity to "hype" heists on the newswire

so unlikely to happen and I'm not expecting them until the PS4 game has been released.

• Like 1

Yes, but when when you're already a multimillionaire and a high level with everything already bought , heists just become kinda pointless.

Yes, but when when you're already a multimillionaire and a high level with everything already bought , heists just become kinda pointless.

I'd be more surprised if that was your real picture

Edited by suya_monster

I wouldn't be surprised. I read an article the other day in The Bangladesh Times that quoted a player named XxXxSniperSwagxXxXx who has inside information that heists are coming out.

Edited by Darth_Rob
  • Like 3

Thelankymidget

THIS JUST IN HEISTS HAVE BEEN IN GTA V THE WHOLE TIME BUT SOMEONE HAS JUST STARTED ONE WANT TO KNOW HOW?! it's called single player...

Na but nobody wants heists now because we're all rich etc

• Like 3

THIS JUST IN HEISTS HAVE BEEN IN GTA V THE WHOLE TIME BUT SOMEONE HAS JUST STARTED ONE WANT TO KNOW HOW?! it's called single player...

Na but nobody wants heists now because we're all rich etc

us poor peons would want it. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised. I read an article the other day in The Bangladesh Times that quoted a player named XxXxSniperSwagxXxXx who has inside information that heists are coming out.

You must mean XxXx-I5N1p3Rx$W4GI-xXxXx

He's legit tho, he only trolled me once and he only ended a youtube video with "your dad's black ass" just that one time only

Edited by chainsoar
  • Like 4

Miss Malevolent

Not pointless to me. It's not about the money at this point, it's about the newness. It's about additional game play options.

If heists suddenly came online without any announcement, I would have to bust down the door to the heist room in my apartment because the hinges are rusted shut. :p

I would not be surprised if Rockstar releases them without an announcement, just to avoid the obvious embarrassment of making a big slam-bang announcement about something that everyone has written off.

And the complaints about the heists would begin on the GTAF within 10 minutes. :)

PoeticWhisper

So many people think that just because you don't need the money that Heists are obsolete.

It's the fun of doing a heist, not the payment that matters.

• Like 1

The-Murphy-Chap

Wouldn't be surprised if R* made us pay for it.

Edited by The-Murphy-Chap

Meh, who cares about heists now?

vengeancehawk

Considering it always gets silently delayed when they announce it, maybe if they pull a Last Team Standing, it'll actually come out.

HollywoodVice

I'd be surprised if I actually find some herb in the next couple days...damn its dry around here.

• Like 2

If heists suddenly came online without any announcement, I would have to bust down the door to the heist room in my apartment because the hinges are rusted shut. :p

I would not be surprised if Rockstar releases them without an announcement, just to avoid the obvious embarrassment of making a big slam-bang announcement about something that everyone has written off.

And the complaints about the heists would begin on the GTAF within 10 minutes. :)

R* will forget to add solid textures to the Vault floor making it Impossible to steal whatever it is we are trying to get and letting you waste your money and time setting a Heist up in the first place?

OP, I completely expect Hesists to be released either out of the blue or with a Trailer like the SA Fail School Update and a scheduled release the next day. Also I think everyone should be reluctant to purchase GTA V for PS4/Xbone until they are released since what is stopping R* from playing the to hard card on PS4/Xbone for additions they mention?...I guess it is not needed as they no longer communicate about Updates, but still.

Edited by Relative007

Wastelander (Suzuki)

I'd be surprised if we went ten minutes without a pointless speculation or DLC concept thread.

Here I was thinking this would get locked, then I remembered its about heists. Sorry to say but, The amount of heists threads is too damn high! That is all
  • Like 1

i'm guessing the screaming here would entertaining if the heist payout turned out to be $2,000.00 per person in your crew. :lol:

• Like 1