3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

CrysisAverted

The Rim Guide

Snoopbr
On 7/17/2018 at 8:13 AM, Ceeohthree said:

Wheels can make or break a cars appearance, hence the popularity of aftermarket rims. R* has released so many new cars, yet we only have the option of recycling old outdated wheels via LSC. The black faded center caps are unappealing to say the least. It would be refreshing to get some new wheels for LSC.

I'm saying this for some time, but I haven't seen any stakeholder motivated in making a campaign. I would totally support it.

We've got Bikers, new aircrafts and a fixed Jester, so I wish the community speak more about new wheels.

#wheelsexuality

8up local
9 hours ago, Snoopbr said:

I'm saying this for some time, but I haven't seen any stakeholder motivated in making a campaign. I would totally support it.

We've got Bikers, new aircrafts and a fixed Jester, so I wish the community speak more about new wheels.

#wheelsexuality

100% agree, years back people were wanting more wheels, ability to swap around stock wheels on different vehicles and chrome versions. well we did get the chrome versions at least.

Ceeohthree
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Snoopbr said:

#wheelsexuality

Good to know there’s people of like mind for new wheels. Aftermarket wheels go hand in hand with car culture and I’m sure a lot of players and car collectors would be more than happy with an update to the current wheels. However, very few people are speaking up. 

I’m down to start a movement for new wheels. Thanks for supporting my initial comment. 

#wheelsexuality

1 hour ago, 8up local said:

100% agree, years back people were wanting more wheels, ability to swap around stock wheels on different vehicles and chrome versions. well we did get the chrome versions at least.

You’re right. It didn’t take long for them to add the chrome versions either. It was rather quick when they updated the wheels and the call for chrome rims was when the GTA community was a lot smaller. R* answered then, so I don’t think our request would go unheard. 

#wheelsexuality

Edited by Ceeohthree

Ceeohthree
On 2/5/2018 at 3:44 PM, erased said:

I thought i'd ask before I put in the effort. If I make a petition(Ha! I know, R* won't listen.) Can I post it here? We all know that many if not all gta players want the option to have Benny's wheels on all cars/trucks. I want to make a petition for rockstar to see that it's wanted/needed for them to unlock the rims for all cars. I know it's a long shot but I feel that if the petition gets enough traction(like the Biker DLC) it could eventually happen.

6 months later, I hope your sentiments are still the same. You have supporters in here. 

#wheelsexuality

GoodTimesAhead
On 7/20/2018 at 8:34 AM, Ceeohthree said:

6 months later, I hope your sentiments are still the same. You have supporters in here. 

#wheelsexuality

Like my name says..they'll be GoodTimesAhead

Ceeohthree
2 hours ago, GoodTimesAhead said:

Like my name says..they'll be GoodTimesAhead

Funny! We shall see. 

#wheelsexuality

kurvenflo
On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:19 PM, Ceeohthree said:

Good to know there’s people of like mind for new wheels. Aftermarket wheels go hand in hand with car culture

I guess you're right. There should definitely be more wheel options.

And Benny's wheels shouldn't be reserved to the bennyfied cars.

Snoopbr

We are getting new liveries for existing cars in this update, that's a good start!

Ceeohthree
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Snoopbr said:

We are getting new liveries for existing cars in this update, that's a good start!

R* imposes their use of recycled wheels once again. The Scramjet, Freecrawler, and Stafford all appear to have LSC and Benny’s wheels. 

The struggle is real. 🙏

#wheelsexuality

Edited by Ceeohthree

Max 1985

If R* will not release any more cars to Benny's why they don't give the option for us to buy them on LSC?

Ceeohthree
3 hours ago, Max 1985 said:

If R* will not release any more cars to Benny's why they don't give the option for us to buy them on LSC?

That’s a good question and one that I believe the majority of us agree with. 

Benny’s wheels seem to be a waste of what could be potential options for most of the cars in the game. The shop literally has more wheels than cars available for customization. 

Benny’s cars - 20

Benny’s wheels - 62

🧐

To be frank, I’m getting bored of recycling outdated wheels on many of the cars R* releases. It’s like wearing a crisp new suit with a pair of old dirty shoes. 

Perhaps R* is following the Gucci trend and wants us to pair old shoes with new outfits? 🤔

#wheelsexuality

Voodoo-Hendrix
Posted (edited)

It's a shame that once again, modders made already what R* should have done in a long time:

https://gta5-mods.com/vehicles/lore-friendly-wheels-wheel-pack-over-150-wheels-add-on

36da06-15.png
36da06-16.png36da06-4.png36da06-19.png

We need more wheels! Both Lowriders updates and Bikers showed that it's in fact possible!

I just want some Mamba wheels for my Ellie to complete the Eleanor look:

STtL0Td.jpg

If you make a petition, I'll sign it!

Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix

8up local

bit of a side note, but what about these one off stock wheels. example: Felon wheels (4door not the GT) are the only wheels like them. i understand there might not be a lot of people interested in being able to swap around stock wheels, but then again there are a few vehicles in the game that have these one off wheels that can not be found anywhere else other than the stock vehicle or by modding things. would anyone even be interested in this kind of option (swapping stock wheels) other than myself?

Voodoo-Hendrix
Just now, 8up local said:

bit of a side note, but what about these one off stock wheels. example: Felon wheels (4door not the GT) are the only wheels like them. i understand there might not be a lot of people interested in being able to swap around stock wheels, but then again there are a few vehicles in the game that have these one off wheels that can not be found anywhere else other than the stock vehicle or by modding things. would anyone even be interested in this kind of option (swapping stock wheels) other than myself?

See my post above, also I want to put the Reaper's wheels on my Tempesta too and many more.

Even if R* takes the easy route and just recycles the stock wheels from many cars, that woulf still be awesome IMO.

Snoopbr

R* could make a HUGE update by just changing values and recycling things, this also includes the businesses. The game has enough resources to make a lot of changes that would make the community happy. I never saw they look back and recycle/improve existing car stuff, but now with new liveries there is a chance.

If the existing wheels look too old, just put the DLC ones at LSC.

Max 1985

With Benny's Rims available on LSC I would mind spending a lot  of money on all cars I have in game to make them even more cool.

Ceeohthree
2 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

It's a shame that once again, modders made already what R* should have done in a long time:

https://gta5-mods.com/vehicles/lore-friendly-wheels-wheel-pack-over-150-wheels-add-on

Reveal hidden contents

36da06-15.png
36da06-16.png36da06-4.png36da06-19.png

We need more wheels! Both Lowriders updates and Bikers showed that it's in fact possible!

I just want some Mamba wheels for my Ellie to complete the Eleanor look:

STtL0Td.jpg

If you make a petition, I'll sign it!

I shake my head in disappointment whenever I see modded wheels. I’m impressed by the time and effort modder’s put into creating wheels not only for them, but for the GTA community and for the most part it’s pro bono. 

R* has the talent and resources, but cars, not wheels that complete them, but the cars sans wheels are their focus. Now we’re starting to get new vehicles with stock wheels via LSC and Benny’s.

I’ve wanted access to Mamba wheels for a long time. I can only dream. 

2 hours ago, 8up local said:

Most of us are for swapping stock wheels, but R* doesn't give us the option. If I remember correctly, in a video I saw a few months back by GTA Wise Guy, he mentioned R* possibly releasing a wheel pack. It’s seem more like wishful thinking and speculation right about now.

#wheelsexuality

Snoopbr
46 minutes ago, Max 1985 said:

With Benny's Rims available on LSC I would mind spending a lot  of money on all cars I have in game to make them even more cool.

If I could choose one type, would be this with different hubcaps:

G9Od0C3.jpg

Ceeohthree
Posted (edited)

@Voodoo-Hendrix

I’m tempted to create a petition, but I’m not confident in the amount of people that would support the petition. Right now there’s a small group of us that are actually speaking up about this, which should have been a topic for discussion a long time ago.

A little over a year ago, I noticed a forum member tried to create a petition for new wheels, but no one supported the cause. I think that same person (could’ve been someone else) also submitted a ticket to R* conveying their thoughts and making a request for new additions to LSC wheels. Once again, they were alone in the battle.

If decide to do it, I will. If someone else does it, I’m in without hesitation. 

Until then I’ll keep pushing the movement... #wheelsexuality 

Thanks to @Snoopbr for the hashtag. 

Edited by Ceeohthree

whywontyoulisten

Every time they add a new car with unique wheels, they should be added to the LSC pool. Is that really so hard?

Arrows to Athens
On 8/7/2018 at 4:23 PM, whywontyoulisten said:

Every time they add a new car with unique wheels, they should be added to the LSC pool. Is that really so hard?

I couldn't agree with this any damn more.

What actual f*ck, Rockstar?

8up local
17 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

I couldn't agree with this any damn more.

What actual f*ck, Rockstar?

while i do agree with you fellas, at the same time it is nice to know the wheels on my Felon (4door) are the only ones. yet at the same time i know of a few vehicles that would look fairly good with the Felon wheels also. am so torn here. lol

Alvarez

How about a Photoshop topic with stock wheels pasted on different vehicles of your choice?

Ceeohthree
On 8/11/2018 at 2:13 PM, Alvarez said:

How about a Photoshop topic with stock wheels pasted on different vehicles of your choice?

I would love that. 

#wheelsexuality

Alvarez
Posted (edited)

So, on the topic of Truck wheels, have you noticed that the spares are not even matching the stock truck tires?

V1sKFZZ.jpg

Having not found them on Craplist/game files to rip out a passable mesh, Horatio, my mechanic, decided to make custom ones.

gdA51XX.jpg

Edited by Alvarez

Ceeohthree
14 hours ago, Alvarez said:

So, on the topic of Truck wheels, have you noticed that the spares are not even matching the stock truck tires?

V1sKFZZ.jpg

Having not found them on Craplist/game files to rip out a passable mesh, Horatio, my mechanic, decided to make custom ones.

gdA51XX.jpg

I like this a lot. The center cap looks a million times better than that faded puck R* uses religiously. Props to Horatio. Well done. LOL What makes the developers decide on making spare tires different from the stock ones? Granted, in real life it’s common to have a spare that doesn’t match, but this is a game. Is it that troubling to make vehicles look aesthetically pleasing, let alone match (copy/paste) the tires?

Anyway, I’ve had this on my mind for quite some time. Can you do a Hermes with Benny’s Bespoke chrome decadent dish wheels and classic white walls?

#wheelsexuality

symphonight

Couldn't agree more. Having all the unique stock rim as a category would be awesome! (thinking of the mamba wheel, but also the RE-7B/Tyrus/banshee 900R for some race car, the Savestra ones for deep dish import car would look awesome too. The brawler one will look awesome on some off road truck too! And the saddest part is that all thoses wheels are already in the game.. just make a "stock" category where we can choose from! (please.)

The Wandering Hunter

what wheels should i put on a armoured shafter, armoured baller, armoured cognoscenti and xls?