2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Double XP/Cash payout event weekends for missions, are they gone forev

MikeyBelic

Double cash payouts/XP for event weekends for missions, are they gone forever?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you expect to see them again?

• Of course, its a special weekend hence a special payout
    • No I don't think so, we can't expect the best of everything and we're on a pretty good wicket right now
    • I buy shark cards so IDGAF
  2. 2. Will you be angry if double cash payout/XP missions don't make a return for special weekends?

• Outraged, we deserve to be treated every now and then.
    • No. It's already like a special event weekend every time I do a mission so I'm happy

I remember a few months ago when I was grinding missions during a double cash and XP weekend. Recently of course we had our payouts for missions modified greatly and the payouts are much better. My question is, for the next event weekend we have, or any in the future really, should we expect this feature to return ever again? At the moment we can make nearly quarter of a million off 10 missions if they’re good, with an event weekend we could nearly make half a million.

What do you guys think? Reckon double payouts/RP is gone for event weekends now?

EDIT: Can a mod remove "are they gone forev" from the topic title? Didn't know it wouldn't fit. I'm more then happy with '...' after missions. Thank you very much.

Edited by MikeyBelic

Maybe for the holidays it will come back but It will last for two days or one.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I seriously want double money on everything for a weekend again

Mission payouts are completely fine now so I don't really care for a return of those weekends. It seems with these themed updates, R* just used 2x cash and RP to promote game modes, like they did with LTS in the LTS Update. It's a pretty good method, but some of the game mode suck, regardless of the bonuses they offer us. To be honest though, I wouldn't mind a 2x RP and $$$ weekend like once a month, although R* might avoid it because players can make some serious bank with the new payout system.

Mission payouts are completely fine now so I don't really care for a return of those weekends. It seems with these themed updates, R* just used 2x cash and RP to promote game modes, like they did with LTS in the LTS Update. It's a pretty good method, but some of the game mode suck, regardless of the bonuses they offer us. To be honest though, I wouldn't mind a 2x RP and $$$ weekend like once a month, although R* might avoid it because players can make some serious bank with the new payout system.

I'd like to see something like that, even a day would be nice. I'm in a complex situation where I can't get on too much and I can only grind so much money. Would be nice to have a day where I could subtract a bit of time from grinding missions and have some fun and not suffer bank wise.

Of course this is my situation and should not dictate anyone elses opinion.

My gripe is that Double Money has not been part of the last few Updates special events, yet R* keeps giving us 2 x RP but provide nothing in the Updates for higher ranked players to Unlock. Also the new Payouts are Balanced. This is distinctly different to how quickly money can be earned in the differing payout schemes...Hint: It is capped around 100k/hr now, much less than before.

I have 10 million + so really this does not affect me. My issue with the money earning/pricing in this game is that it is hardly a system which encourages new players to play as the first thing they will notice is the absurd prices for LSC modifications and the prices of Clothes and Masks etc.

My gripe is that Double Money has not been part of the last few Updates special events, yet R* keeps giving us 2 x RP but provide nothing in the Updates for higher ranked players to Unlock. Also the new Payouts are Balanced. This is distinctly different to how quickly money can be earned in the differing payout schemes...Hint: It is capped around 100k/hr now, much less than before.

I have 10 million + so really this does not affect me. My issue with the money earning/pricing in this game is that it is hardly a system which encourages new players to play as the first thing they will notice is the absurd prices for LSC modifications and the prices of Clothes and Masks etc.

I don't think Rockstar cares about the high money, high rank players; Rockstar has written them off; no more profit to be had. High rank players are just wasting space on the servers. The RP and $$ weekends are for the low level players (the waves of players who did not get GTAV when it first came out). It's so enjoyable to get a new T-shirt or makeup unlock every few levels -- really made me feel like I was making progress back when I was a noob. /sarcasm

Why can't people make polls on this forum? I don't remember seeing a poll in which you had simple answers like "yes" or "no". I won't be angry if double payouts don't make a return, but i still disagree with both answers. Everyone may have their own reason to be be or not to be angry about this but you give them only one reason/explanation to choose even if it's not the deal with them.

The examples given are obvious examples of one view of each of the sides. They're not made to cover everyone, they're just made to give people an idea what they could talk about. It's a discussion forum, use your brain and discuss the topic, that's what you're supposed to do. I didn't know voting for an option even if it isn't your view all of a sudden forced that view upon you? Last time I checked it didn't do that.

@Calambos it essentially is a Yes/No poll with a basic example for people who wanted it simplified for them. Thanks for your someone detailed thoughts on the subject through.

Allan, don't bother posting if you're not going to use logic and post your view.

DaltonWilliams123

I wouldn't mind it but I am not "praying" for it if you know what I mean. Mission payouts are cool at the moment.

It behooves me to say this but we will probably never see 2x GTA $$$ ever again thanks to YouTube money glitchers. Why do you think its only 2x RP now?

HollywoodVice

What with all the glitches and such, no, I don't see one happening any time soon.

Too many people, I feel anyway, have abused every single available money glitch, don't have a real need for extra cash and in turn has reduced Shark Card sales to an extent that is apparently no longer acceptable in the eyes of R*.