2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Literally No Delay for Wanted Level?

clevelandbasement

clevelandbasement

If I kill someone, and there isn't a cop that witnesses it...there should be at least a few seconds delay before I have a wanted level.

Upon leaving the scene, the police should be in "line of sight" mode until they see me.

It would be good if they added this into the game. I think if you shoot someone with a silencer then you shouldn't get any stars (aslong as nobody sees you).

The entire Wanted Level system is a joke...

Ever stolen a jet from the fort, managed to fly all the way north or to south LS without being seen by police helicopters, only to have grounded police vehicles spawning in front on the map... I mean, last time 'you guys' saw me I was at the fort, so why are police spawning all the way here?

Oh and there's a relatively high chance of not managing the above, due to police helicopters all of a sudden spawning right in front of you, regardless of what altitude you're at. (Anybody that's exposed to raw air at an altitude of 10,000ft and above will experience breathing problems - yet those SWAT marksman have no problems at all).

One second after blowing up an armored truck there's a helicopter right above me.

Edited by Choco Taco
  • Like 8

clevelandbasement

It's important to note that while our points of contention come from a desire for more realism, our end goal is not extreme realism...just a better balance than currently exists.

• Like 2

We have enough with the delay of heists, so they don't want you to have anything else delayed

We have enough with the delay of heists, so they don't want you to have anything else delayed

I don't give a sh*t about heists if that makes them fix the wanted level

• Like 2

If you try to punch someone, you get a wanted star MID-SWING! Also, that instant 2 stars if you steal a car from Simeon is a joke too. All of the wanted level is a joke right now.

• Like 1

Seems you lack the ability to differentiate a joke from a serious post

Every war you have with a player your fighting a army of cops as well, it can be so annoying! The cops just get in the way of everything

clevelandbasement

I don't mind slaughtering some pigs if I deserve the heat, but we should be able to get away with more crimes that are carefully commited.

Edited by clevelandbasement

Seems you lack the ability to convey your statement as a joke. :p (see I added a smiley face it means I joke - without it it would come across as snide.)

R* logic.If I kill a hiker up on the mountain, a squad car will spawn within a second right next to me.

I don't think so, Tim.

Edited by blk95ta
  • Like 2

i hate when i have 1 or 2 blinking stars and no cops in sight at all it still takes a couple min. for them to completely disappear. even if i'm hidden really well

ever seen the film "Minority Report" ?

GTAV is actually set in the future. that is the precrime police force of san andreas.

BoJack Cognac

Drinking a beer and taking a walk is illegal in America.

I've been arrested for less.

• Like 2

Ever stolen a jet from the fort, managed to fly all the way north or to south LS without being seen by police helicopters, only to have grounded police vehicles spawning in front on the map... I mean, last time 'you guys' saw me I was at the fort, so why are police spawning all the way here?

Oh and there's a relatively high chance of not managing the above, due to police helicopters all of a sudden spawning right in front of you, regardless of what altitude you're at. (Anybody that's exposed to raw air at an altitude of 10,000ft and above will experience breathing problems - yet those SWAT marksman have no problems at all).

One better when they land a shot at a fighter jet going well over 1000 MPH (in real life terms) well also needing to hyperventilate to breath and being in -60 F temperatures. Because logic

clevelandbasement

It's a reasonable request for change seeing as how we'll forgive police butality, wait MURDER for any crime we commit.

KornbreadMaf1a

Seems you lack the ability to convey your statement as a joke. :p (see I added a smiley face it means I joke - without it it would come across as snide.)

I understand the joke. It didn't need a smiley face just common sense. But then again I've noticed common sense isn't too common here.

Just curious but do you have a problem with being able to walk inside your garage or apartment with a wanted level so you lose it? Because losing a wanted level in this game is extremely unrealistic as well.

If I kill someone, and there isn't a cop that witnesses it...there should be at least a few seconds delay before I have a wanted level.

Upon leaving the scene, the police should be in "line of sight" mode until they see me.

Don't you know that Jesus walks beside you and sees every bad thing that you do? And he has the cops on speed dial. And he lets them use his holy teleporter. :p So we're all screwed.

Don't you know that Jesus walks beside you and sees every bad thing that you do? And he has the cops on speed dial. And he lets them use his holy teleporter. :p So we're all screwed.

Jesus? You mean Jesse

Maxresdefault.jpg

Did you think we don't see him in online cause he's SP exclusive?

Misanthrope Z

you'll get 1-2 stars for having a FIST FIGHT in the middle of nowhere

no sh*t the wanted level system is a joke

• Like 3

trappinbenny12

The only thing I can't stand is how long it takes for the cops to lose you and your wanted level to disappear. Also when in all f*ck did it become possible for a police interceptor to catch a million dollar super car, or almost all sports/super cars for that matter. At least give the police a cool infernus or some kinda super/sport police variant car so I'm not ready to slap my mother everytime a police car rear ends my zen going max speed.

• Like 2

CarnageRacing00

I can't tell if Rockstar was attempting to make a joke/satire about California police by making them ridiculously trigger-happy and omnipresent, or if they altered the police AI from how it was in GTA IV due to some sort of issue they were having.

My guess is that thanks to the size of the map and the countless places to hide, police attention was a non-issue with the old AI system... So they simplified the AI and just made them more persistent.

The AI spawning in general is bullsh*t in this game. I've had AI spawn directly behind me in a Survival, like 2ft away, and insta-kill me before I could react.

Yeah, next dlc they should tone the wanted levels down. like really? hurt or kill 1 cop and bam 3 stars?, its ridiculous. You get stars so quick its sickening.