3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

SireneKatze5872

Script showcase again Server crasher

Jitnaught

Im going to add a function that detect if somebody is cheating (godmode,carspeedup,cargodmode) maybe someone can help me with the godmode detection i dont know how to realize that without teleporting to every player and shot him 1 time ? maybe set him on fire for 1 second was the idea but i havent test it i hope somebody of you have also ideas

If you are going to do that, then make it toggle-able, and also make it so it is disabled in free mode (because everyone cheats in free mode).

Edited by LetsPlayOrDy

Jitnaught

I looked at the source code for your mod. You really shouldn't put your credentials for your FTP server in there... it could be hacked.

SireneKatze5872

Hey guys i have a big problem. Im playing on the vanilla servers in GTA Iv and somebody spawns objects that nobody can go in the airfield or take a apc.I had added him to the Blacklist. But the problem is he comes back and crash the whole server. I knowhow he crash us he spawn a car on me with a modded textur and this cause the crash. And the question is can somebody told me how i can delete his car bevor it crash me ?. I had tried to remove all cars but with .net it dosent work because you must be the owner of a car to delete it.I think my script was also to slow because i didnt see a message on the screen that somebody spawn the crash car. One option is i had heard from a player to change the twxture from his crash car. It work but i didnt want to change car textures. Im trying to delete all cars with c++ but i didnt know how to made amenü or a timer in c++ .I think it also didnT work with c++.The problem also is that he cbanged every time the name.When im kicking him it is also not so good because he has different accounts.

Jitnaught

Hey guys i have a big problem. Im playing on the vanilla servers in GTA Iv and somebody spawns objects that nobody can go in the airfield or take a apc.I had added him to the Blacklist. But the problem is he comes back and crash the whole server. I knowhow he crash us he spawn a car on me with a modded textur and this cause the crash. And the question is can somebody told me how i can delete his car bevor it crash me ?. I had tried to remove all cars but with .net it dosent work because you must be the owner of a car to delete it.I think my script was also to slow because i didnt see a message on the screen that somebody spawn the crash car. One option is i had heard from a player to change the twxture from his crash car. It work but i didnt want to change car textures. Im trying to delete all cars with c++ but i didnt know how to made amenü or a timer in c++ .I think it also didnT work with c++.The problem also is that he cbanged every time the name.When im kicking him it is also not so good because he has different accounts.

So... what are you asking?

SireneKatze5872

Maybe you know how to disable crashing cars ? (Delete them fast)

AgentWD40

don't think it would be that simple just to delete their freeze car fast enough if i recall from experienced console modders but here some ideas,

1) Create your own match to where you are host. (must be host)
2) Spawn 10 - 15 cars with a menu that does not delete after spawned.
3) Go out to the ocean to where it says you will suffer consequences.
4) Use you object spawner menu and spawn 80 motorcycles.
5) That is it! Any cars you spawn, all players will not see them so it is impossible for modders to freeze your game with cars/boats.

(The ability to choose whether anti-freeze car spawns will spawn at a random location or below your current position (handy when you and a few friends are enabling it, you can go on an island each or something and you won't cause each-other to freeze when turning it on)

the trick is to get the network ID from those 80 vehicles, and do SET_NETWORK_ID_EXISTS_ON_ALL_MACHINES(id,false); and this allows normal players to still see vehicles that you can't.

if (IS_CHAR_IN_ANY_CAR(GetPlayerPed()))        {            GET_CAR_CHAR_IS_USING(GetPlayerPed(), &freeze_veh);            GET_CAR_MODEL(freeze_veh, &freeze_model);            if (IS_THIS_MODEL_A_HELI(freeze_model))            {                DELETE_CAR(&freeze_veh);                printstr("Freeze Car Detected & Deleted.", 2000);            }        } 
Edited by hardsty1e

byteMe420

holy war!!! xD

SireneKatze5872

Hey guys we had a new big Problem. A crasher had found a way to Crash everbody on a Server that nobody can see the Name i know how he do that but that i did told it here. I can'T Crash him out because it doesn't work when he is in loading Screen. Does anybody had any ideas?