2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

what's your best way of getting back at player killers

hugh750

i usually keep trying until i kill them, but i have plotted out another way i might try sometime (putting a big bounty on them, then calling the cops and the mercs) and watch them fight off would be bounty hunters and cops & mercs all at once!!!!! :lol:

what's your best (or favorite) way of getting back at player killers??

Edited by hugh750
fixed title

Geisterfaust

i usuallykeep trying until i kill them, but i have plotted out another way i might try sometime (putting a big bounty on them, then calling the cops and the mercs) and watch them fight off would be bounty hunters and cops & mercs all at once!!!!! :lol:

Yeah, keep it on. Especially if the guy who killed you is lvl 200+ and you're under 100.

GTA-Freak-Vi

Whip out a tank and start griefing on them

zotqpcu.gif

I take out my trusty Carbine Rifle then we battle it out until he/she leaves which is rare since I'm more of a laid back player

Edited by GTA-Freak-Vi
  • Like 6

Fight fire with fire, I usually just engage with them until one of us goes into passive/leaves lol.

• Like 3

7NsrQkB.png

MisterMagnifico1

My trusty P-996 LAZER and basic minimap utilisation FTW.

I can usually keep the pressure on,killin' 'em within about 10-ish seconds of spawning.

Being someone who's experienced being griefed by a good Jet pilot before I can lay back knowing that the rage is slowly (or rapidly) building up.

Extra cruelty and relentlessness apply for the twanker that pops up every now and again.

The mugger can be quite funny, especially if he jacks their personal vehicle. The last time I was sticky bombed by a Zentorno user I was able to get him successfully jacked. It was hilarious watching the mugger icon zooming away at high speed while the player chased after him in a regular, off the street vehicle. The mugger got 2k off him too, so other players gave chase as well.

If they're on the move then a pro tip is to call the mugger and then send that person a message. They'll stop to write one back allowing the mugger to do his job.

• Like 4

Zoots Remuvah

Well, I'm finding my low level characters (<lvl 20) are getting a bit of heat but they're not that easy to kill as some people are finding to their surprise..

but if someone is really taking the plss.. then I'll get a friend in the session or friend someone in the session and swap to my main character before handing their ass to them..

Either that or it's off-radar suicide Regina time... :D

• Like 1

i usually keep trying until i kill them, but i have plotted out another way i might try sometime (putting a big bounty on them, then calling the cops and the mercs) and watch them fight off would be bounty hunters and cops & mercs all at once!!!!! :lol:

try to use a few known methods i've learned, like you mention. if that doesn't work i try to fight them and learn from their responses, then use the techniques against them. if that doesn't work, switch sessions and meditate during the cut screens. or try my luck with an airstrike if they're otherwise occupied and won't notice me doing so. also, whisky.

I hunt them with my Huntley until I'm satisfied they won't bother me again. It works.

0_0.jpg

I slit their throat and touch myself while they bleed out.

call a mugger then corner peek till he gets mugged mow them both with autoshotty profit literally

• Like 2

call a mugger then corner peek till he gets mugged mow them both with autoshotty profit literally

you should try the minigun it would rip both of them apart. :devil:

GTA-Freak-Vi

"Killing makes my dick hard!" This quote that the police yell suits you perfectly.

"Killing makes my dick hard!" This quote that the police yell suits you perfectly.

Truth be told it's always hard...but when I kill someone I splooge a tiny amount. I believe the medical term is pre cum according to Dr. Drew.

We Are Ninja

I make it a point to return the favor. Several times over if it was a cheap kill.

Just had some level 24 sit outside my apartment., obvious what it was for. Put a bounty on him and spectated him as the lobby wiped him up. He blew some cars dude up too so poor him.

Just had some level 24 sit outside my apartment., obvious what it was for. Put a bounty on him and spectated him as the lobby wiped him up. He blew some cars dude up too so poor him.

Ya know, that's what peeves me most about griefers. A good griefer is smarter than that; he's not going to sit outside your apartment like a dumbass. A good griefer is unsuspecting, ruthless and strategic. I'll give props when they're due, but don't be an idiot about it. I like what you did, and probably would have done the same.

When I play alone, I usually want to be left alone, so I'll ignore griefers. When I'm playing with others, however, I lay into them with a sniper. The sniper is so rewarding because it requires a bit of skill, and the opponent is like "whaahh jusss happen!? where!?"

Edited by Crossed Sabres

Pretty sure the reason they do that is because when we exit our apartments we have the cinematic view of us walking out the door, however for them we've already loaded so it's an easy kill with no fightback. ^

Ya know, that's what peeves me most about griefers. A good griefer is smarter than that; he's not going to sit outside your apartment like a dumbass. A good griefer is unsuspecting, ruthless and strategic. I'll give props when they're due, but don't be an idiot about it. I like what you did, and probably would have done the same.

When I play alone, I usually want to be left alone, so I'll ignore griefers. When I'm playing with others, however, I lay into them with a sniper. The sniper is so rewarding because it requires a bit of skill, and the opponent is like "whaahh jusss happen!? where!?"

Zoom in and shoot. MUCH SKILL.

1v1 me bro

s0GDnqp.png?1

• Like 2

MuhNamesTyler

If they kill me once I usually just kill them 2-3 times then leave them alone, unless they keep trying to come after me

Well.. when you snipe someone and then take care of the very likely closing hordes of players wanting to get you when you're distracted and R* lets the player you just sniped spawn either right next to you or right behind you.. yeah it can be.