2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Vivid memories that you know couldn't have happened.

TheGoodSgtScooter

TheGoodSgtScooter

I searched and found nothing of relevance to this topic.

Do you have a memory that you could've sworn happened, but know that they are completely illogical and sometimes physical impossible?

For instance, I very clearly remember that my brother and I both crawled under a houses front door when we were very young.

But, doors do not usually have 6 inches of space under a front door.

So do you have any vivid impossible memories?

And if so, share it!

• Like 2

I remember my dog biting my face when I was very young, ripped my eye out so it was hanging down and flapping against my cheek. I remember my aunt, who was babysitting, acting like it's no big deal and I was very offended by that.

Obviously the bite was much less severe than I remember.

• Like 5

IveGotNoValues

Yeah I know exactly what you're saying. I think these crazy illogical memories are actually dreams we've had in the past. I know alot of my dreams seem very realistic, so I wouldn't be surprised. Sometimes I have these crazy deja vu sort of memories that hit me in a giant wave, but then I remember I had these crazy thoughts in a dream. Like I remember something really quick, but it disappears instantly. It's almost like I live two lives, the dream life, and the real awakened life. Like i'm not supposed to remember these revelations I had in my dream, and they come to me for only half a moment in my awake life.

This probably made no sense but it's so hard to explain.

I have vivid memories of seeing several ghosts of family members in my house when I was young. Including ones who weren't even dead. I will go to my grave swearing I saw them but the more I grow older the more I realize I was just hallucinating and wasn't actually seeing ghostsm

• Like 2

79'Blazer4x4

I searched and found nothing of relevance to this topic.

Do you have a memory that you could've sworn happened, but know that they are completely illogical and sometimes physical impossible?

For instance, I very clearly remember that my brother and I both crawled under a houses front door when we were very young.

But, doors do not usually have 6 inches of space under a front door.

So do you have any vivid impossible memories?

And if so, share it!

Maybe it was really a bathroom stall door and did happen but you falsely remember it as being a house door?

As for me I know I've had memories like that at some point but hell if I can remember any of them specifically. I'm agreeing with IveGotNoValues though and thinking they were probably just vivid dreams that you're remembering.

• Like 1

xxxtentacion

Most of mine would just be me retelling my lucid dreams.

• Like 2

xxxtentacion.gif

hornedturtle

It is just your brain filling in forgotten details with other memories. Sorta like filling in the gaps. It is why whitness testimonies arnt considered reliable. The longer time passes the more smaller details get forgoten and replaced with other memories

• Like 2

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

I recall knocking down multiple shelves like dominoes in a hair salon, which doesn't really make sense because no hair salon would have that many shelves.

Another time, I remember staying the night at my cousins' house. Me and my cousins woke up early in the morning and were playing hide and seek or something, and I slowly opened the door to the guest room. I remember hearing a creepy background theme play(like something out of a Scooby Doo cartoon), and asking everyone else if they heard that. My mind playing tricks on me was all.

The Harwood Bitcher

Most of mine involve drinking or lack of sleep

Edited by The Harwood Bitcher

Crazyeighties

Yeah I know exactly what you're saying. I think these crazy illogical memories are actually dreams we've had in the past. I know alot of my dreams seem very realistic, so I wouldn't be surprised. Sometimes I have these crazy deja vu sort of memories that hit me in a giant wave, but then I remember I had these crazy thoughts in a dream. Like I remember something really quick, but it disappears instantly. It's almost like I live two lives, the dream life, and the real awakened life. Like i'm not supposed to remember these revelations I had in my dream, and they come to me for only half a moment in my awake life.

You ever have a dream them sometime soon after your doing something and your think/say to yourself why does this seem so familiar or didn't I do this very thing just like this just recently

79'Blazer4x4

You ever have a dream them sometime soon after your doing something and your think/say to yourself why does this seem so familiar or didn't I do this very thing just like this just recently

I've had a lot of those. Usually small things though, like i dream i'm with with my friend or something and he says something i wouldn't expect him to say. Then that day i go hang out with that friend and he says the exact same odd thing he said in the dream. Seems to happen a lot with tv shows when I'm awake. Keep in mind that I don't watch a lot of tv anymore. it seems like i'll quote a tv character or something and then the first tv show I happen to watch after that will often end up being the exact episode of that show that i used the quote from. Kinda weird.

Edited by 79'Blazer4x4

I've had a lot of those. Usually small things though, like i dream i'm with with my friend or something and he says something i wouldn't expect him to say. Then that day i go hang out with that friend and he says the exact same odd thing he said in the dream. Seems to happen a lot with tv shows when I'm awake. Keep in mind that I don't watch a lot of tv anymore. it seems like i'll quote a tv character or something and then the first tv show I happen to watch after that will often end up being the exact episode of that show that i used the quote from. Kinda weird.

I'm sure that I've been in this situation a lot of times.Sometimes when people say something I somehow feel that it have been said before.

Doc Rikowski

It happens to me in dreams rather than in my "waken up" life. It happened exactly tonight. In the dream I have clear memories of things happened in the past and I'm usually remembering such things during the dream and telling them to someone else in the dream. Tonight I was talking with someone in my dream and I was telling them about the couple of times I got arrested and I went to prison. And I was telling this person what happened while I was in prison. Little anecdotes and such. I've never been in prison in my life. Well, at least not in my current one... :pp

Edited by Doc Rikowski

I remember when three years of age I jumped out of my flat window (fourth level) and landed on a tent that you get above cafes then jumped off that, went back into my flat and back into the home

Killzone3265

like 3-4 years old

i was taking a walk with my mom and cousin, they were holding my hands, i tripped and they kept walking while holding my hands, ending up in my knees like peeling off completely lol

next thing i know im back at home refusing to put bandaids over the scrapes or wutever happened

Special Members

I swear I once hung from a roof lamp over the dinner table at my grandma's house when I was like 4. I think I fell down onto the table while everyone else was eating. Was probably a dream, but it seemed real as f*ck.

One time, I remember I was loved.

:(

• Like 2

One time, I remember I was loved.

:(

Well what do you expect when you start going around and stuffing security guards into suits of yourself?

I have no real 'video' memories, but I remember some photorealistic images from my childhood that are just impossible and really scary, for example I described a picture of an old man smiling at me. When I described him to my mom, her face became white and she told me that this old guy is appeareantly a perfect picture of my dead grandfather who I never met in my whole life. I have memories of places where I've never been, it's crazy. I don't know what's wrong with me.

But, the really scary part is that one of the places I remember is the place of death of my grandmother.

Paranormal Activity

I have no real 'video' memories, but I remember some photorealistic images from my childhood that are just impossible and really scary, for example I described a picture of an old man smiling at me. When I described him to my mom, her face became white and she told me that this old guy is appeareantly a perfect picture of my dead grandfather who I never met in my whole life. I have memories of places where I've never been, it's crazy. I don't know what's wrong with me.

But, the really scary part is that one of the places I remember is the place of death of my grandmother.

Paranormal Activity

I also have memories of places I've never been, yet my gut just tells me they exist and it's impossible to doubt it. There was one time I actually happened upon one of these places AFTER having the memories about it. I knew exactly where everything in the nearby area was and it freaked me the hell out. In case you're wondering this place was somewhere around Banff or Jasper, Alberta, Canada. The memory was from sitting atop a cliff in the snow watching the vehicles go by on the road below with a small rest stop tucked into the bush a little ways across the road from the cliff I was on. When me, my mom and step dad took a trip to the rockies with me, I sh*t you not, we stopped at that very rest stop because my mom had to go to the bathroom. I didn't realize it at first but when I got out to take in the view I realized it looked familiar, I looked around a bit and then realized where I'd seen it before. I looked over the trees toward where we came from and saw the cliff I had been on in that memory on the other side of the road. From there I looked around a bit more and realized that everything around the area was layed out exactly as it was in the memory. I don't really know what to think about the whole experience but I know it was weird and I'm just waiting for the day that I stumble upon another one of those memory places that I've never actually been to.

I remember I was very young and played Lego with my brother who's like twice as old as me. Suddenly, I felt the pleasure of breaking or well; ripping my forehead off. I remember I was very disgusted by this, and my parents nor brother did anything to help me.

It seemed so real, but it was way too illogical.

I just guess my young mind played tricks on me.

I've been trying to guess what will happen moments after I get the feeling of deja vu. So far the events play out differently than the feeling suggests heh.

They are bleed-over memories from a different version of you in a parallel dimension where the laws of physics are different than ours.

9QRzUfn.gif?1

I think i had a few of those as a kid, but now they're all gone. i think they were just dreams that got stuck in my memory for some reason. however i still have one of those weird moments where something happens and i can swear that it happened before, in the same f*cking detail. as i kid i thought i had a superpower of some sort. but i've heard that that is just caused by tiredness/restlessness.

Edited by Majestic81

I remember as a kid my mother taking me outside and hitting me with a stick, but she claims she never did it. This isn't illogical though, lol she could just be denying it simply because well...it's not a pleasant thing! I remember the marks on my stomach and everything, but sadly this will never be confirmed true or not.

I remember as a kid my mother taking me outside and hitting me with a stick, but she claims she never did it. This isn't illogical though, lol she could just be denying it simply because well...it's not a pleasant thing! I remember the marks on my stomach and everything, but sadly this will never be confirmed true or not.

It probably happened. I'm sure we remember most of the "traumatic" times when we were punished as kids.

I remember cutting of one of my fingers when I was six but I haven't got any fingers missing