2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Victory Fist t-shirt

GrandTheftAddict91

Go to solution Solved by Apex,

GrandTheftAddict91

Rockstar just announced on Twitter that they extended the event to get the t-shirt until 10/13, does anybody know for a fact if special crates drop in invite-only sessions so I can just get this item without dealing with other people and if they don't drop unless you have a certain amount of people does anybody want to party up and try and take turns getting it?

Legate Meridius

I know for a fact that they drop in invite only session. Had 3 of them drop today. I'm not sure if there is a specific number of players required as there was at least 5 people in the session when they dropped.

Edited by ap4321

GrandTheftAddict91

I know for a fact that they drop in invite only session. Had 3 of them drop today. I'm not sure if there is a specific number of players required as there was at least 5 people in the session when they dropped.

Do you have to do anything to make them drop or can I just mess around and wait?

FrozenInferno

I'm waiting in an empty invite-only right now and my lobby is definitely cycling through "events" much quicker than before. Just had an armored car and Simeon car appear within ten minutes of each other. Rockstar did say crates would be dropping more often while this extension is on so hopefully a crate appears very soon.

• Solution

I can confirm that they drop in invite only sessions even if you're alone. And if any of them appear; make sure to keep destroying armored vans, priority Simeon vehicles and assasinate Lester targets since only one special event can be active at a time.

• Like 1

Legate Meridius

Do you have to do anything to make them drop or can I just mess around and wait?

We were just messing around when the notifications would show up. One person was selling all the HPV's that showed up and hit all the armored trucks as well. I'm not sure if that may have helped the crates spawn faster.

I was in a single session today from 11am to 5pm (I know, I know) and three Special Crate drops happened (and a 4th SC drop that happened second, but never came) while I was in there. I retrieved the first one myself and then helped 2 of my friends get the other 2 that dropped. All 3 spawned north of the city in various Blane County places. All 3 had the Fist shirt as well.

Couple of things...

First, the SC drop that didn't spawn must have glitched because it said "SC drop in 10 hours", then never happened (well after 10 hours)... Then some time later, I got a 3rd "SC drop in 10 hours", which was the second drop that actually happened.

Second, apparently not many free roamers care about them that much. Literally no one came after them, except for the second drop. However, they didn't make it in time, as my friend and I were there first.

Here is a pointer: If you notice the SC drop message, get a jet asap and just fly around until it drops. Then fly straight to it, eject above it, and then try to land on it (or near it).

Hope this helps! Good luck!