Grand Theft Auto III Questions

GTAKid667

cant remember
7 hours ago, zFlowy said:

Hi, can anyone please help me, when I replace "handling.cfg" (file that modifies car physics) the game crashes when I'm at certain places of the map. Here's a screenshot of the error...

spacer.png

I saw some solutions on YouTube but they did not work, because everyone's has different address number on the error message...

There's something corrupt for a specific vehicle in the handling.cfg and it crashes the game when that vehicle spawns. Based on your observation that the game crashes when you're near specific spots and the screenshot, I'm taking a wild guess saying it's the Mafia Sentinel or the Bobcat. So restore these lines with the ones from the original and see if it still happens.

10 hours ago, cant remember said:

There's something corrupt for a specific vehicle in the handling.cfg and it crashes the game when that vehicle spawns. Based on your observation that the game crashes when you're near specific spots and the screenshot, I'm taking a wild guess saying it's the Mafia Sentinel or the Bobcat. So restore these lines with the ones from the original and see if it still happens.

Oh, I realized it's because I have the aircraft mod and the lines of the planes are not in the modified handling file, so I have to see how to add the lines. Thank you, without your answer I'd never have realized.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know how to put rectangular radar like GTA 5? ik there's GTA 5 Hud mod for GTA 3, but i dont want to change the whole hud, just the radar shape.

Edited by zFlowy

Uncle Sikee Atric
9 hours ago, zFlowy said:

Does anyone know how to put rectangular radar like GTA 5? ik there's GTA 5 Hud mod for GTA 3, but i dont want to change the whole hud, just the radar shape.

We have a dedicated forum for GTA-related Modding, please refer your questions there.

https://gtaforums.com/forum/332-gta-iii-vc-sa/

Thanks.

MOaRJRr.jpg

Hello, does anyone have this bug before? idk why is this happening. Basically, it appears a weird light/illumination on the cars and peds (including me). It happens randomly and when it happens the lights switch between a dark blue/purple and a green/yellow illumination. I hope someone can help me to solve this...

spacer.png

spacer.png

Nitro_Aad

So um I always wanted a PS2 version of GTA 3 So i was searching for one in Amazon. So I found a GTA 3 greatest hits edition but in the title it was given as GTA 3 (Renewed). In the product description it was given as:-

So what I want to know is that is this copy the original GTA 3 PS2 version or is it a recopied and resold amazon version?

Here is the link:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GL6MZNP/ref=dp_cr_wdg_tit_rfb

About this item

• This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
  • Sony Playstion 2 Grand Theft auto

The game is original but used. This version was available in the US at the time. The disc's scratches may have been removed if there were any and sometimes the case will also be replaced.  If you want to collect it, get one of the versions of the game with the standard cover without the Greatest Hits logo on it. Looks better. :)

oWCVl1l.png

Like the classic GTA games?          Play The Chain Game!

Nitro_Aad
15 hours ago, Stahli said:

The game is original but used. This version was available in the US at the time. The disc's scratches may have been removed if there were any and sometimes the case will also be replaced.  If you want to collect it, get one of the versions of the game with the standard cover without the Greatest Hits logo on it. Looks better. :)

Thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...
Ray Carter

I never thought to check this, but: During Bomb Da Base, when you pay 8-Ball the 100k for the explosives, and then fail the mission, is the money returned or do you need another 100k?

You won't get the money back. But you don't have to pay again if you restart the mission.

oWCVl1l.png

Like the classic GTA games?          Play The Chain Game!