2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

What Type Of Free Mode Player Are You?

AboveAndBeyoncé

Free Mode  

316 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Free Mode player are you?

• Friendly ( I won't kill you unless you kill me first )
    • Friendly ( if you kill me I'll just run away or leave the session)
    • Friendly ( if you kill me I'll go into passive mode )
    • Hostile ( if you come near me I'll shoot you on site )
    • Hostile ( I go around the lobby killing everybody)
    • Hostile ( I target the Highest or Lowest level and try to grief them)
  2. 2. What do you usually do when your in Free Mode?

• I try to earn cash robbing stores, Lester assassinations, Simeon Vehicle Delivery, etc.
    • I come in the lobby for the sole purpose of claiming any bounties ( Bounty Hunter)
    • I spectate other players from the safety of my apartment.
    • I get a jet and grief others with the jet
    • I like to call Pegasus up for a tank and grief others in my tank.
    • I like to start a large gunfight with other players in various parts of the city such as Rockford Hills LSC
    • I like to do random things in Free Mode
  3. 3. (For Fun :D) Is there a way to locate the Karin Snipe in GTA V/Online?

AboveAndBeyoncé

So when I go to free mode I always look on the map and try to decide which player is most approachable without being killed by said player. I want to know what type of free mode player are you and what do you usually do in free mode?

So I'm a friendly player I won't shoot at you unless you shoot at me first. What I like to do in free mode is go and make small cash from store robberies, Lester Assassinations, Simeon etc. What about you?

I'm mixed, sometimes I jet grief, sometimes I stunt, but most of the time I bounty hunt.

• Like 1

Is this The Guy?

I'm usually in an invite only if I'm not doing missions or racing

If i'm in a fire fight mood though I'll join a public and see where it takes me

No

Edited by Thisguyherenow

AceThaCreator

Im definitely a KOS kinda player. I stop trusting randoms a looooong time ago. I spend a majority of my time playing DM, races, missions, and other mini games to even be in free roam. But when i am in free roam, i just get creative and do whatever is my mind at the moment.

• Like 2

Sadly they patched all the methods to get the Karin Snipe. All you can do now is simply wait for it to spawn at the Karin Factory.

• Like 3

I go around and kill everybody I can. I get wiped on a regular basis but that's what crew back-up is for, eh?

• Like 2

If I have a particular crew mate in session, we go around and kill people by drive-by or start up a big war with other like minded players.

I tend to leave those who want to be left alone...alone. The only exception is if they are shopping, have a bounty or are obviously away from the controller.

It all depends on my mood. Some days I go online and just grief and fight all the time I'm on.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

you know, whenever im flying in the jet im gonna first kill the bounties, then the other players untill i crash

if someone kills me, i generaly stalk them untill its diner, bedtime, the other leaves or the conection goes down

but if im not flying, im just cruising

though yea, you only have to point a gun or come to me in a chopper and i probably will kill you though

safest is to just pass me in a normal car first and do nothing, just so i see you can be nice :)

RussianCommie

I rarely ever play in public lobbies. I mostly play in invite only sessions doing missions and just playing with my crew.

On those rare occasions that I decide to play public lobbies:

5eIYidF.gif

1. - Karin Snipe has 5 wheels (1 in the trunk). 5 + 1 = 6

6+6+6 = 666. This explains my evil????

I blow planes/big vehicles up with my fists/golf club in the airport gates. I can make the gate close through vehicles while they're parked in the gate without them bouncing around, then I just hit/run into the vehicle/throw a tear gas grenade at it and watch the carnage :) They park at the side of it on Youtube. I found my method before the Side-of-gate-youtube one.

Oh, OP you forgot f*ck all in your poll.

GTA-Freak-Vi

3. Friendly(passive mode), really don't like getting into PvP battles, I ain't got no time for that

7. Doing random things in Free Mode like modding cars, taking photos etc

2. No, Karin Snipe is a myth like hists

• Like 2

I used to be "Friendly ( I won't kill you unless you kill me first )" but over time I've become "Hostile ( if you come near me I'll shoot you on site )"

I won't go looking for a fight, and try to avoid other players, but if I see a blip coming at me, I'll assume it is hostile and open fire. The only exception is after a Survival match when the guys I just played with are spawning next to me.

I don't like confrontation - especially in this game. I just want to be left alone and observe how people react in this game. In that spirit, I mostly make my money from Free Mode activities instead of bounties and beating the money outta people. And yes, OP, there is a way to get the Karin Snipe. I would show you, but every time I pull up a picture of it, my hardware crashes. :/

• Like 1

Gingy Eastwood

I get into a session, pick a car or bike, then go cruising, been doing the same thing since October. Sometimes I go to stores or such, adds a realistic feel to everything. I never kill anybody except for 2 reasons: One, they have a bounty and are right next to me, or Two, they kill me first. My motto Online is: "I don't get mad, I just get even." I don't spawn kill people, but if you kill me, I'll kill you too.

• Like 2

I only shoot second, but I aim to kill. If I happen to get killed, I'll try for revenge but if you run away like a little b!tch,I probably won't chase, because it's not worth my time. I like to watch the killfeed and the map, to see what's up, and sometimes if there's a big battle, I'll fly to a vantage point and snipe the one or two people that are getting the most kills, just to make interesting. Generally though I avoid people.

Guest Billy Russo

If I'm ever in a Free Mode, I basically try to avoid people which is usually why I opt for an Invite only session, I much prefer just playing with friends or alone, especially when I'm robbing stores and delivering and selling cars, because I know I won't be disturbed and that someone isn't coming to ruin my day, and steal my car or mess up my store robbing spree lol.

On the odd occasion I am in a Free Mode though, I'll try and be friendly with people. Sometimes you will find people that just want to cruise and muck around, and other times you will just find the blood thirsty killers that don't really care about anything else.

I don't really bother other players. Unless I'm shot at. After that i either get a jet or get my tank and start killing the crap to the guy who killed me. Did this once to a tanker and he left the session.

And also to obtain the Karin Snipe one must figure out wtf is a Gerald.

I am absolutely hostile at all times and constantly seek out people to destroy.

Friendly (I won't kill you unless you kill me first) - unless it's a bounty ;)

I try to earn cash robbing stores, Lester assassinations, Simeon Vehicle Delivery, etc.
I come in the lobby for the sole purpose of claiming any bounties ( Bounty Hunter)
I like to do random things in Free Mode - once I even helped a low rank get Simeon's HPV safely.

Karin Snipe?

Edited by cjdavies

uptownrockstar

Used to be friendly building my crew

Switch to serial killer, to make up for the kd imbalance.

Switched back to friendly. Mostly on call for contact missions. But when in freeroam, I like to leave a pv at ls customs by the door but not blocking it, like it's advertising (more people should do that, it allows others to see your car without fear of danger).

I then "WALK" the streets and watch my back= mafia..

marshallbslayer

You kill me, I kill back until you leave or until I get invited to a race (unless it wasn't on purpose)

But you don't kill me then I won't kill you

Edited by marshallbslayer

NotoriousJDP

I go around and kill everybody I can. I get wiped on a regular basis but that's what crew back-up is for, eh?

I find my crew who are usually in some sorta fire fight and I jump right in the middle.

i always play closed sessions. the slim chance i'm on a open free mode map, i'll just race back to my apartment, and start a new session. i don't attack people until they attack me.

*sigh*

Using the jet or tank to kill people is not griefing. It's what they're for.

SPAWNKILLING is griefing...

• Like 3

Didn't poll. I go with the flow. or how I feel in the moment. Sometimes I might f*ck sh*t up for no reason or ride around on a bmx.

Generally if a dot is approaching a weapon is drawn, common sense.

• Like 2