2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Do you like the Last Team Standing Update?

ItsThePanther

ItsThePanther

Hi, so I'm doing a video for my YouTube channel (ItsThePanther) about opinions on the new Last Team Standing Update.

Basically, I just want to know your guys opinions on it, whether you liked it or not. If you liked it, what you liked about it, if you don't like it, what you didn't like about it.

Okay, thank you! :)

It's always nice to have new things especially when it's free.

On the other hand however, it felt more like "filler" content and had little value imo. I am still waiting for story DLC.

2 out of 5.

• Like 1

Personally, I liked the update. The new military outfits are cool, and I like the new weapons. The Innovation is a winner alone for me.

8/10

• Like 2

dVOJf7l.png

Just want to point out that there are already plenty of opinions on the update in 1.17 "Last Team Standing update" out + patch notes and "Last Team Standing Update" + Patch Notes. You should give them a read as well. :^:

Trevorphilipjfry

Its ok, its just nice to have an update in general, they have added a fair amount of vehicles, and some nice guns, but apart from the weapons there's nothing new or adds much gameplay variety

5.5/10

Edited by Trevorphilipjfry

It's always good to see R* supporting the game with free updates. I especially liked the Hayabusa replica, but i wanted to see all extra outfits in SP as well...

Detective Phelps

The DLC is good, but it's a shame that SP didn't get those awesome outfits.

I suppose we will have to wait for the PC version if we want all the outfits in SP.

• Like 3

Official General

I'm not really interested in more big guns, more vehicles, and new outfits, so no. It's nice that's all free, but just that stuff don't cut the ice for me. I haven't even bothered to download it because I've not played V for months anyway.

Edited by Official General

79'Blazer4x4

I find it kind of stupid, but that's probably because I can't play online to access the online features so I only get what was added to single player. The only thing I really like about those additions are the marksman rifle. I was expecting at least the Hakuchou or the Furore GT to have body mods available but they just have the normal mods(performance, respray, wheels, etc.), And the Innovation has even less(which really disappointed me because I was imagining all the cool body mods it could have only to find out you can't even change the wheels).

I suppose we will have to wait for the PC version if we want all the outfits in SP.

Maybe, but these clothes are rigged specifically to MP characters... Well who knows what modmakers are capable of...

I like it, but it seems to be that this DLC was just a promotion technique for LTS. From what I remember, wasn't LTS unpopular before?

I like it but only for the small fixes like matchmaking and map icons, i really dont care about that game mode or the new cars/guns.

its total bullsh*t, Rockstar focusing on shiit like that but no single player content. If i wanted to play last team standing i would've played COD or battlefield...whats the big difference here, your playing in 4d/3d instead of FPS...

they making content like that but cant add more actual missions to SP instead of these gay ass yoga and stranger and freak missions.. WTF

a few weapons bikes and cars.. so real easing this shiit piece piece rockstar wtf..

Edited by pilscy
  • Like 1

Cutter De Blanc

I don't really care about the update as I will be trading in my PS3 in less than a week

Definitely was not my favorite. The vehicles have no customization option which is sad. Weapons are nice. Sniper is spammable and the shotguns ranges is insane. Picked off a guy faster than with a pistol from around 100m.

Hey people, i have a bunch of free trash i need to dump in one of your yards.. Its free so dont worry!

• Like 5

AzelfandQuilava

The new weapons and outfits were cool, but feel lacking, why not include actual Military armour as-well? or another MG that can be mounted? If this is meant to be a somewhat military based DLC, they could of done much more...

More stuff is always better and it is free. Nothing I would pay for but since I didn't I don't mind it. The car is pretty nice.

Not to fussed on new guns. I'm not into guns enough to care much. Unless they add a flame thrower or something else new. A differs type of machine gun or shot gun or pistol does nothing for me.

Haven't even seen the new outfits yet. But if they are military ones I won't be overly excited because I would probably not even buy them.

3/10.

• Like 1

Gnocchi Flip Flops

It's all bullsh*t except for the car.

• Like 1

Doland J. Trump

Prefer it if it was paid, would never have bought and R* really need to add an opt out feature for these updates. Probably the worst update to date, not even worth the 100mb or whatever it was. Nothing but filler bullsh*t that demonstrates even more clearly that R* no longer cares about SP, just their beloved Online. 3 new cars and 2 new weapons, yep so excited, cheers R*.

Geralt of Rivia

Hey people, i have a bunch of free trash i need to dump in one of your yards.. Its free so dont worry!

Totally comparable scenarios.

• Like 1

Vehicles and weapons are available in SP.

Thanks Brother

I'm pretty sure everything their adding will be in the next gen version, but better. I'm so ready for it!

Doland J. Trump

No, if R* stopped doing sh*tty filler updates and gave us substantial updates that catered for both SP and Online players, I think a lot more people would be happy.

• Like 2

Official General

If R stopped doing these updates watch people start whining about it.

No, if R* stopped doing sh*tty filler updates and gave us substantial updates that catered for both SP and Online players, I think a lot more people would be happy.

I used AndrewDeSanta's quote, because I'd have said the exact same thing in response.

Edited by Official General
  • Like 2

My post from another topic:

I really enjoyed the updates we received in the past, but seriously, what the f*ck, Rockstar?

This update is so boring. They included a rushed car, with a terrible design. I am beginning to think they designed the car three days before the update released. They ported two bikes from The Lost and Damned into the update as well, and they're not even the better bikes from TLaD, either. No Revenant. No Lycan. No Wayfarer. Just the Pikachu bike and the Innovation. I can't believe it.
Then they try to win us back over with two guns, which are pretty cool, I like them a lot. I am appreciative of those. They should have ditched the bikes and went straight for guns/gear/clothing. I am pretty disappointed with this one. However, I am optimistic. I hope the next update is better than the Hipster update.
Until then, I wont be playing V that much.

• Like 1

VWSTp.png