• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sergiu

• Jinx.

• Gamerjman19

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTA3D Mod. Bringing it back to the way it used to be, step by step.   Grand Theft Auto 3D is a team effort to bring GTA 3 back to its earliest stages. The mod has been built from the gr

Updates:     The Dyablo has been added to the game, painstakingly remade by Son of Big Boss! This ride comes in a variety of colors thanks to Serg's carcols overhaul, but I think w

19 hours ago, Mr. Jago said:

Damn this site is fairly recent compared to III's, I didn't think it'd be taken down so soon. Here's all the ads I ripped: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z4jPjUAj6itcvFwXFx_YtkzS9gTBPVmf/view?usp=sharing

Here's all the differences if anyone's curious:

• The Dormatron: Site at the end is "shutyourpiehole.com" instead of sleepofflard. I think this was changed because someone snatched the domain before Rockstar could.
  • Liberty City Survivor: The "dispose of all carcasses in municipal dumpsters" bit at the end was removed in final
  • Petsovernight.com - Puppy: "sorry about the untimely passing of your husband" line removed in final

I wish I had the foresight to get the others, @Ash_735 might have 'em. Thanks for the offer on the radio but we've had Lips done for a while, though I'm thinking of bugging Ash for his since I don't trust my audio mixing skills that much. 😛

Just to add, The Liberty City Survivor ad features a longer ending than the one played on the radios in final.

The line being:

"Sponsored by Ammu-Nation, please kill responsably, remember to put litter in his place, dispose all of carcasses in municipal dumpsters. Thank you."

In final version, 2 versions of the ending are played. On Flashback FM, the line is "Sponsored by Ammu-Nation, remember to put litter in his place, thank you." With the "Thank you" line being played on top of the song "Shake It Up", right at the beginning. While in Chatterbox FM, the ad ends with just the line "Sponsored by Ammu-Nation".

In other stations such as Game Radio FM, the ad ends at the "Natural selection has come home" line, with the ending being skipped.

EDIT: I just found out that the final Dormatron ad was actually edited, with the "sleepofflard" line being copypasted on top of "shutyourpiehole". It's looks like when you edit a part of a audio on Audacity. Very lazy.

Edited by DMThePro123
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, DMThePro123 said:

Just to add, The Liberty City Survivor ad features a longer ending than the one played on the radios in final.

The line being:

"Sponsored by Ammu-Nation, please kill responsably, remember to put litter in his place, dispose all of carcasses in municipal dumpsters. Thank you."

In final version, 2 versions of the ending are played. On Flashback FM, the line is "Sponsored by Ammu-Nation, remember to put litter in his place, thank you." With the "Thank you" line being played on top of the song "Shake It Up", right at the beginning. While in Chatterbox FM, the ad ends with just the line "Sponsored by Ammu-Nation".

In other stations such as Game Radio FM, the ad ends at the "Natural selection has come home" line, with the ending being skipped.

EDIT: I just found out that the final Dormatron ad was actually edited, with the "sleepofflard" line being copypasted on top of "shutyourpiehole". It's looks like when you edit a part of a audio on Audacity. Very lazy.

Also an additional line in one of the PetsOvernight commercial about puppy "Dear Marta, sorry about the untimely passing of your husband"

• Like 1
universetwisters

I swear if I can find that smooth piano track that played in the background of the Pets Overnight ads I'm gonna bust a fat nut

4 hours ago, universetwisters said:

I swear if I can find that smooth piano track that played in the background of the Pets Overnight ads I'm gonna bust a fat nut

What the hell?

Danielbrothin
9 hours ago, Alex Furlani said:

next version will contain staunton island?

Me too interesting about that.

Not likey.since there is not any pictures or good references for Stauton island during the Alpha phase,
apart from some early building renders from late 99-early 2000.
probably they only did Portland during that time Or DMA did made an early staunton island?.
(well someone from a yt group might got the answer for it yet they don't want to reveal all the truth😒)
Only Beta changes can be noted.Different Campus.More Detailed Stadium.White Mall,Missing buildings
and that scary face.

This is one of the alpha/beta map people know

340?cb=20100214191517

i found this version made by YerTz which is colored and has a more better version of shoreside vale  47421.jpg

• Like 2
BeyondTheVeilOfDeath
6 hours ago, Fsxplayer said:

i found this version made by YerTz which is colored and has a more better version of shoreside vale 

Bruh, it's well known. Also the first pic you posted is broken.

6 hours ago, Fsxplayer said:

This is one of the alpha/beta map people know

i found this version made by YerTz which is colored and has a more better version of shoreside vale

Spoiler

47421.jpg

I actually made the colored version. :p

And Shoreside Vale is far from being 100% accurate to the prototype picture. I'd say half, if not most of it was just guesswork considering how unfinished the island looks in the original picture.

14 hours ago, BeyondTheVeilOfDeath said:

Also the first pic you posted is broken.

you have to open it on a new page to see it

• Like 1
  • KEKW 3

UZpbOf9.png
gy1D7K1.png
Pp9077m.png

Bjgwmvl.png

Edited by Jinx.
13 minutes ago, Gerald Ford said:

Why is there a limo in luigi's girls?

It's not a mission objective, I just chose it because I needed a 4 door vehicle and it looked fancy. 😛 

• Like 1
  • excuseme 1

Got another question regarding beta content:

I heard the S.W.A.T. forces had a bunch of lines replaced by strange laughter after September 11th because I heard they sounded too agressive. I just wondered what those lines sounded like prior to 9/11, provided they exist somewhere. I heard lines from other pedestrians were altered aswell and I'd also love to hear the cut lines.

Edited by Panzermann11
  • Like 2
  • YEE 1
On 2/11/2021 at 1:04 AM, Sergiu said:

It's not a mission objective, I just chose it because I needed a 4 door vehicle and it looked fancy. 😛 

Could've used the Beamer instead...

On 2/13/2021 at 7:01 AM, Alex Furlani said:

when the v2 will be released?

We don't have a specific deadline in mind. We recently moved the mod over to re3 and that's opened up a lot of possibilities with what we can do feature-wise and we're also looking at missions at the same time so things are a bit in-flux right now.

Also, we moved Discord servers! We've set up a new one that's meant to encompass all Rockstar-related cut content discussion/findings, we (along with Kalvin and Vice City Beta Edition) will be sharing progress in a more organized fashion there. Y'all can join here: https://discord.gg/VgPRFK4Cf9

Brief mod update that I've shared on our old discord channel but not in the thread...

Getting in the tank through a single door, through the back, using the Pony rear door animation.

8DHJlwC.png

Third military vehicle aside from Tank and Barracks, the Hum Vee - mentioned in early articles.

gnEgA0n.png

Loading screens using in-world ads (Bitch'n'Dog Food, Ammu-Nation, Military)
E2azIZI.png
Insult button now works as expected - some peds ignore you, some curse at you and some attack you in reaction, depending on the nature of their AI.

unknown-94-1.png

Pick-ups work as power-ups as described in early preview magazines and as how some of the pick-ups we-ve re-enabled were supposed to work.
NiKLo1I.png
Heart - 25 health bonus
Armor - as in vanilla
Key - get out of jail free card (if collected, it would let the player keep the weapons and money after getting busted)

Free healthcare - not having to pay after getting wasted

Different death messages for different situations...
QV6l4gq.jpg
[KABOOM] KABOOOM! -explosion-

[SPLAT] SPLAT! -falling-

[PANCAK] PANCAKED! -ran over by a car-

[SOAKED] SOAKED! -drowned-

[WASTED] WASTED! -shot to death-

Firetrucks are now in traffic and have active AI so they will respond to an emergency if they are nearby.

wEsubCL.png

Paramedics spawning as pedestrians react to a nearby emergency, ambulances in traffic also do so.
wMeIkqD.png

Peds are able to get in trains...
YBS4JJ2.png

POLICE SYSTEM UPDATE - Thanks to erorcun, pedestrians now run to the nearest phone booth to call the police in case of a mass shooting.

Thanks to AG and with some help from guard3, the game now recognizes red lights, so when a cop spots the player driving through a red light they'll get a 1 star wanted level.

Last but not least... a brief gameplay video of a test early Luigi's Girls mission based on a cleaned up version of the Android leaks combined with what we could gather from magazines.

Please excuse the choppy framerate, as it was running on a re3d debug build with optimizations off. Release exe experience will be smooth as butter.

Massive thanks to AG, guard3, erorcun, aap (The Hero) and Fire_Head for helping us with the implementation of those features above.

Much, much more will be shared on our beta discussion discord server in the future so make sure to keep an eye out on that since we actively post there all the time. As of right now, you can find some more stuff that is not in this post because it's merely work in progress. Thanks for reading through this update!

https://discord.gg/VgPRFK4Cf9

Edited by Sergiu

The download link to the Advertizing Council content (https://mega.nz/folder/0ctBhYyD#tMqKEePU8XLWh-Gxmw5KLA/folder/0V1EDQTS) uploaded here earlier was just deleted. Someone please, if anyone still has a copy on their drive, please upload it. I can't and I repeat, can't afford to lose a part of GTA history.

Edited by Panzermann11
On 1/24/2021 at 11:09 PM, Bob Loblaw said:

Why did you deleted them? You have pretty much everything on the Council, yet you deleted them without giving any reason whatsoever.

Edited by Panzermann11
59 minutes ago, Panzermann11 said:

@Bob Loblaw, just why did you deleted them? You have pretty much everything on the Council, yet you deleted them without giving any reason whatsoever. Why? I hope you still have it on your hard drive.

Actually I am also more concerned about 3D promo sites such as those, who ran with Flash Player, because we lost many of them :/

3 minutes ago, Martin4004 said:

Actually I am also more concerned about 3D promo sites such as those, who ran with Flash Player, because we lost many of them :/

@eduazy recreated them using HTML5, aside from that he also says every .swf file, from every GTA games to other Rockstar games such as Midnight Club and The Warriors. I suppose someone could ask him to get the .swf files and also make an accurate recreation using Flash through Ruffle.

Edited by Panzermann11
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Panzermann11 said:

@eduazy recreated them using HTML5, aside from that he also says every .swf file, from every GTA games to other Rockstar games such as Midnight Club and The Warriors. I suppose someone could ask him to get the .swf files and also make an accurate recreation using Flash through Ruffle.

I didn't mean GTA official webistes, I know about those ones recreated by eduazy. I was talking about websites like Liberty Tree, Epsilon Program, Cluckin' Bell and such..

24 minutes ago, Martin4004 said:

I didn't mean GTA official webistes, I know about those ones recreated by eduazy. I was talking about websites like Liberty Tree, Epsilon Program, Cluckin' Bell and such..

Well then, I hope as Satan's buttcrack eduazy still have them, or else we're screwed. The original Flash files and other GTA promo sites are probably still in the Wayback Machine but images and stuff in some old GTA-sanctioned sites tend to be inrecovably missing.

Edited by Panzermann11
22 hours ago, Panzermann11 said:

22 hours ago, Martin4004 said:

Hey, thanks for the mention Panzermann! Thankfully pretty much everything is in The Wayback Machine, and thanks to Ruffle (and Internet Explorer for sites using ActionScript 3) it's possible to browse them. Even some of them don't even use Flash which is even better, like the GTA III Liberty Tree site. The Cluckin' Bell site also works fine. Probably any promo site you can think of has been saved there.

I've been digging for some lost (or rare) content lately, and I'm uploading everything to my YouTube channel instead of recreating it in HTML5 which is a long and painful process... Hopefully we can save everything, and remember you can always play the content on your PC using the Adobe Flash Player projector!

18 hours ago, Fsxplayer said:

I still have the gta 3 ad council folder

Yeah! I'd be grateful if you kindly provide a download link.

Edited by Panzermann11